Team Assassins versus Team Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Team Killers:

Venom, Sabretooth, Deadpool, Bullseye and Omega Red

versus

Team Saviors:

Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain America, Luke Cage, and Black Panther

Battle takes place in NY. Each team is given intel on the other team and given 5 hour preptime.

This is going to be an intense battle!

Galan777
are all of these the normal 616 characters?

SpunkySmurph
The Killers take 'em

masterbruce
They are all normal characters.

Galan777
then the killers ftw

H. S. 6
You just gave the leader of a country 5 hours of prep time. Not to mention an agent with access to all of S. H. I. E. L. D.'s finest goodies.

Heroes take it.

lando005
between cap spidy and bp with 5 hours of pre team killer takes a quick trip to the hospital

Metalmanx
Originally posted by H. S. 6
You just gave the leader of a country 5 hours of prep time. Not to mention an agent with access to all of S. H. I. E. L. D.'s finest goodies.

Heroes take it.

That's exactly what I was going to say.

Regardless, even if none of them had prep, the heroes would just barely win the majority.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
That's exactly what I was going to say.

Regardless, even if none of them had prep, the heroes would just barely win the majority.
the heros with out prep would lose with out a doubt

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
the heros with out prep would lose with out a doubt

Ummm...obviously there IS a doubt, or Metalman wouldn't be giving them the slight majority. Maybe there is no doubt in your mind, but that doesn't mean that there is no possible wayfor doubt to enter the equation in any way, shape, or form.

Soleran
Killers Kill, hero's save, Hero's have a much tougher job here and well the Killers can just set up an Ambush and kill ther Hero's, the end.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Ummm...obviously there IS a doubt, or Metalmanx wouldn't be giving them the slight majority. Maybe there is no doubt in your mind, but that doesn't mean that there is no possible wayfor doubt to enter the equation in any way, shape, or form.

Thanks, Soljer. I'm glad some understand the concept of a debate. wink

Jyppe
Wihout a prep, what's team good guys going to do to Venom?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jyppe
Wihout a prep, what's team good guys going to do to Venom?

Well, they can either pummel the hell out of him...

Orrr, they can let Black Panther slice him with his vibranium claws. They vibrate at a high frequency, which should completely incapacitate Venom.

guy222
heroes

Sin I AM
killers

Omega Reds death spores are too much to overcome without prep

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
Team Killers:

Venom, Sabretooth, Deadpool, Bullseye and Omega Red

versus

Team Saviors:

Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain America, Luke Cage, and Black Panther

Battle takes place in NY. Each team is given intel on the other team and given 5 hour preptime.

This is going to be an intense battle! prep as in they share their rsources and prep together?

JakeTheBank
Team Cap.

Parmaniac
In a direct confrontation I take the killers, with prep only Omega Red would remain as a problem.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Wihout a prep, what's team good guys going to do to Venom? Have Spidey use his uber science nerd powers to come oup with a plan on the spot like he has lots of times before?
Spidey can handle Venom. He has before.
Wolvie can take out Sabes. He has before.
Cap can pwn DP or Bullseye No prob.
Same goes for BP vs either one.
And Luke Cage is Strong enough to tie up Omega or just throw really heavy crap at him from a distance to avoid his tentecals and death spores.

I don't really see the heros being so out classes as some here think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.