For the sexies who haven't seen Jackass 2..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
I present to you, one of the greatest stunts performed in comedic history, "Terror Taxi."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLWf6FiCwjQ

Bocaj
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
I present to you, one of the greatest stunts performed in comedic history, "Terror Taxi."

bam was a puss in that movie

LethalFemme

Thank you for mentioning me.blushing

InnerRise
What's a puss?

is it comprehensible.....

Bocaj
Originally posted by InnerRise
What's a puss?

I pray you're being sarcastic

The Pict
Someone just tell me what happens

SelphieT
ewwwieeee! laughing out loud

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bocaj
I pray you're being sarcastic Let's say I am but pretend I'm not and theoretically speaking, what is a puss?

LethalFemme
Let's say I am but pretend I'm not and theoretically speaking, what is a puss?

If you don't know now you never will.no2

Kelly_LS
Oh Lord, but a hot one. droolio He calls for special smilies like this drooliog9ck...
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Thank you for mentioning me.blushing
You're welcomes. smile

Lyna303
hahahah laughing out loud thanks for showing kelly ls...

Kelly_LS
I just had to. stick out tongue

Lyna303
bam is hot in that one...

InnerRise
Originally posted by LethalFemme
If you don't know now you never will.no2 Ummm actually I will when someone tells me obviously.

duh.

mhm

Lyna303
you really dont know?....

Barker

You just called me Sexy. srug

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Lyna303
bam is hot in that one...
Bam's hot everywhere......Oh lord don't get me started, woman.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Barker
You just called me Sexy. srug
yes Oh my gosh is that a picture from the 5th movie in your signature? Why in the HELL did Fred/George cut their beautiful hair? They don't appeal to my anymore.

Barker
Indeed, it is from OOTP.

http://www.veritaserum.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=483&pos=3

But.. I think the Director doesn't like Long hair. srug

InnerRise
I heard that Emma Watson may not be doing anymore Harry Potter movies b/c she would have to sign another contract that would take up more years that she doesn't want to miss as a young kid.

Lyna303
erm...i only saw the last on that came out...

Kelly_LS
Damn it. That's all so awful!

ADarksideJedi
You should say for the mature people who had not seened "Jackass two"jm

InnerRise
"Seened"????

You used "mature" and "seened" in the same sentence.

Ha

Kelly_LS
How come?

ADarksideJedi
Misspelling.It is imature to watch that movie.jm2gunsJumpy

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Misspelling.It is imature to watch that movie.jm2gunsJumpy
There are millions of immature people in this world, need I say. The movie made like...$50,000,000 dollars on opening night around the nation.

InnerRise
Misspelling.It is imature to watch that movie.jm2gunsJumpy Oh, I see what you're saying. Well I don't know about that.

But I don't plan on going to see it. If it happens to come on TV at some point when I'm watching nothing else, I'll watch it though, as I did the first one a week or so ago. I believe that was my first time watching the First JackAss movie all the way through from beginning to end.

LiL nAstY GirL
Great movie! laughing

ADarksideJedi
What does that word mean anyway?jmdontgetit

Lana
Jackass = lame

Bam = talentless sellout who's not in the least bit attractive.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Lana
Jackass = lame

Bam = talentless sellout who's not in the least bit attractive.
Your opinion.

ADarksideJedi
I say!Give me Ankin anyday!(from star wars)jmdroolio

Lana
Your opinion.

Which is quite widely held by people with half a brain who listen to something other than MTV happy

I say!Give me Ankin anyday!(from star wars)jmdroolio

Anakin's nothing special either.

InnerRise
I say!Give me Ankin anyday!(from star wars)jmdroolio "Anakin"

Mispelling again.

I may not be right, because I'm not a big Star Wars Fan, but it sounds more correct than "Ankin" don't you think.

Kelly_LS
Which is quite widely held by people with half a brain who listen to something other than MTV happy

What's that supposed to mean; about listening to MTV?

Lana
What's that supposed to mean; about listening to MTV?

If it weren't for MTV, he'd be a nobody. Simple as.

ADarksideJedi
Yes thank you.What does that word mean?jmwallbash

The Pict
"Anakin"

Mispelling again.

I may not be right, because I'm not a big Star Wars Fan, but it sounds more correct than "Ankin" don't you think.

erm dude...it's not a spelling contest

InnerRise
Originally posted by The Pict
erm dude...it's not a spelling contest Then why are you spelling useless words directed at me.

is it COMPREHENSIBLE.....

The Pict
Then why are you spelling useless words directed at me.

is it COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Dunno.....why was comprehensible in capitals this time?

ADarksideJedi
It is by mistake no one is perfect anyway.And it is not a spelling contest.Chow!See you guys tomorrow.jmsleep1

InnerRise
Originally posted by The Pict
Dunno.....why was comprehensible in capitals this time?

To EMPHASIZE the SPELLING. wink

is it COMPREHENSIBLE.....Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It is by mistake no one is perfect anyway.And it is not a spelling contest.Chow!See you guys tomorrow.jmsleep1
And it's Chau, not Chow. You're not eating.

The Pict
To EMPHASIZE the SPELLING. wink

laughing out loud Ok

Lana

And it's Chau, not Chow. You're not eating.

Actually, it's ciao.

stick out tongue

InnerRise
Actually, it's ciao.

stick out tongue

It can't be. cry

Bocaj

wow, someones acting like a ***** erm

Lana
wow, someones acting like a ***** erm

Why, because I state my opinion and it isn't what someone wants to hear?

Oh boohoo. Welcome to life, dear.

Bocaj
Why, because I state my opinion and it isn't what someone wants to hear?

Oh boohoo. Welcome to life, dear.
Your 'opinion' just said everyone has to agree with you about Bam or they're stupid erm

Kelly_LS
If it weren't for MTV, he'd be a nobody. Simple as.
Can't disagree there, though my MTV watching days have slimmed down tremendously over the past few years. Not because they took Jackass and Viva La Bam off of the air, but because all it is is reality shows nowadays. The kind that I don't like, lol.

Lana
Your 'opinion' just said everyone has to agree with you about Bam or they're stupid erm

So? It's no real secret that I think the vast majority of people are complete idiots and that there's no hope left for humanity.

Can't disagree there, though my MTV watching days have slimmed down tremendously over the past few years. Not because they took Jackass and Viva La Bam off of the air, but because all it is is reality shows nowadays. The kind that I don't like, lol.

There hasn't been anything worth watching on MTV for about 10 years.

Kelly_LS
So? It's no real secret that I think the vast majority of people are complete idiots and that there's no hope left for humanity.

There hasn't been anything worth watching on MTV for about 10 years.
No there hasn't, not at all. Well, a few things, but not many.

AC/DC'S_LVR
that was the greatest movie ever im gonna try to see it again then see the Grudge 2

ladygrim
laughing out loud that is well funny laughing out loud

§P0oONY

Bam's a puss, period...

I hate that ****.

~Lord_Vezon~
Is it just me or is Jackass a crappy show....ermm

Is it compensentive...

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
that was the greatest movie ever im gonna try to see it again then see the Grudge 2
big grin I wouldn't mind seeing it for a third time. If my friend calls sometime this damn week mad I'm going to see if he wants to go on another date to see it again. stick out tongue
Originally posted by ladygrim
laughing out loud that is well funny laughing out loud
yes
Originally posted by ~Lord_Vezon~

Is it compensentive...
It's just you, trust me.

~Lord_Vezon~
It's just you, trust me.

If it was just me, then why would others agree with me? ermm

Kelly_LS
If it was just me, then why would others agree with me? ermm
I've seen only one other person in this thread that would even remotely agree with you, son.

Lana

Is it compensentive...

No, it's not just you.

~Lord_Vezon~
No, it's not just you.

That's good. doped
I've seen only one other person in this thread that would even remotely agree with you, son.

Maybe because the others that dont like it doesnt admit it. herbhappy

Lana

What, you think this thread is a good indication of anything? roll eyes (sarcastic)

§P0oONY
No, it's not just you.

It used to be good back in the day... It should really have died after the 1st film though...

I even enjoy Dirty Sanchez more than Jackass now... And that says something... As I loath Dirty Sanchez.

InnerRise
Some theaters have found the title "Jackass" offensive and have actually posted up on their bulletin boards, "Jackbutt".

Lumanix
Those movies, the show, and the related genre/culture are ****ing moronic.

Kelly_LS
What, you think this thread is a good indication of anything? roll eyes (sarcastic)
A lot better than others in this forum, trust me.
Some theaters have found the title "Jackass" offensive and have actually posted up on their bulletin boards, "Jackbutt".

Did you know that for some reason the first time I saw it they didn't censor ANYTHING but they censored it (the second time around) when the one guy drank horse semen? That's weird.

Mišt
Originally posted by Lumanix
Those movies, the show, and the related genre/culture are ****ing moronic.

Psst, I think thats the point dodgy

Kayne Archeron
Johnny Knoxville > Bam

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Johnny Knoxville > Bam
Johnny Knoxville = droolio

Bam Margera = drooliog9ck

§P0oONY
Bam Margera is a pretentious ****... He's not funny, he's not talented and he's most certainly not good looking.

Damien B
I didnt know you judged guys!!!! jacks told me to say it

Poo Face
Yeah, Bam was a little biatch at times in this one, but that just adds to the genius of the show. I loved the part where Pontius hit the sledge hammer carnival thing and they but a gold cock on it and Bam sat up top and the gold cock almost went up his ass! Ha ha ha good times!

Kelly_LS
I don't ever remember him being a biznatch in the movie. smile

Poo Face
I don't ever remember him being a biznatch in the movie. smile

Oh c'mon, at the end when he was whining that everyone was picking on him as he was trying to get into his car and suddenly he steps in that hole they dug right by his car! Or the time they put the cobra in that trailer and locked him in, he totally went after Knocksville when he got out and started scrapping with him . . . . . you must have noticed it. erm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Damien B
I didnt know you judged guys!!!! jacks told me to say it

I've never declared my sexuality on KMC... So as far as you all know I might very well be gay...

Poo Face

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Poo Face
Do you think I'm hot? big grin

Fantastically so.

Poo Face

*derangedchick*
HIYA!!!!!!!! have i ever said how much i LOVE bunnies..............................BUNNIES BUNNIES BUNIIES BUNNIES BUNNIEs...............like OMG the other day i saw this REALLY CUTE BUNNY and my friend Kelly wanted to eat it but i was like "you can't eat bunnies.it's wierd" and she was like "i can eat bunnies if i want" and i was like "nuh uh",and she was like "yah ha" and i was like "nuh uh" and then she got struck by lightning,so i left her in a smoking pile of ash and then i went home to feed my 5000lb bunny named George

Poo Face
Originally posted by *derangedchick*
HIYA!!!!!!!! have i ever said how much i LOVE bunnies..............................BUNNIES BUNNIES BUNIIES BUNNIES BUNNIEs...............like OMG the other day i saw this REALLY CUTE BUNNY and my friend Kelly wanted to eat it but i was like "you can't eat bunnies.it's wierd" and she was like "i can eat bunnies if i want" and i was like "nuh uh",and she was like "yah ha" and i was like "nuh uh" and then she got struck by lightning,so i left her in a smoking pile of ash and then i went home to feed my 5000lb bunny named George

You have truly grasped how the OTF works! Congrats! happy

Kelly_LS
Oh c'mon, at the end when he was whining that everyone was picking on him as he was trying to get into his car and suddenly he steps in that hole they dug right by his car! Or the time they put the cobra in that trailer and locked him in, he totally went after Knocksville when he got out and started scrapping with him . . . . . you must have noticed it. erm
It's not being a b**** when you've come face to face (because of your friends) by the thing that you most fear. For him, it was a snake.

§P0oONY
I know you can't read this because you've got me on ignore Kelly_LS... Which I totally love by the way.. happy

But...

You truly are the worst member of KMC.

Poo Face
It's not being a b**** when you've come face to face (because of your friends) by the thing that you most fear. For him, it was a snake.

Hey look, I like the guy, I think he's great, but he was a whiny little biatch at times in the movie far more than everyone else. It doesn't make him a wuss or a bad person. Hell, I'm a biatch once in a while, we all are.

Poo Face

Kelly_LS
Hey look, I like the guy, I think he's great, but he was a whiny little biatch at times in the movie far more than everyone else. It doesn't make him a wuss or a bad person. Hell, I'm a biatch once in a while, we all are.
Suit yourself.

§P0oONY

Watch Viva La Bam.... He's actually a tw*t in that.

Poo Face
Suit yourself.

I always do. smile

Poo Face

§P0oONY
I watched the whole first season, but it lost it's flavor after a while. Nothing was better than Jackass. erm

It just wasn't funny... At all.

Kelly_LS
I always do. smile
mullet

ADarksideJedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.