Kamakaze Highschool Rp thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kuchiki Byakuya
If you havent already posted you characters please do so here. Sign in here.
Kamakaze highschool isn't quite like others. It's a school for the magical, enchanted, ect. The school itself is held in another dimension, so you have to audition before you can go in. Most of the students parents have left them to die on the streets. But they have heard rumors that there is a school thats willing to take them in. But they won't take in normal students, only the magical, powerful ones. Teacher themselves are half breeds, elves, ect. They will teach you step by step on learning to control powers. You work your way up to a graduation exam, which involves the teachers removing your soul leaving your real body in the school. You go into the real world, completely invisible, and killing as many Baku's (bad spirits) as you can. Some student get killed in the act, but some pass with flying colors. The exam takes from 3 days min, to 2 weeks max. You have to try and stay alive until those 2 weeks pass, or else you fail and have to start over.
----------
Risa stopped in front of a pole.
Kamakaze Highschool! Come join us! Auditions will be TODAY! Only students with special abilitys will be allowed to enter, so be ready to put on your best act! say the poster in big letters. Above the words was a picture of a huge buildings, and the one in the front said the Highschool's name. Rin felt the paper, making sure this was real, and not some dream. She felt the glossy paper on her fingertips, and left them there for a few seconds.
"Today..." she mumbled.

Thunder Fox
lance was in an ally where halways hid from his foster family and cops right now he was hideing from both he sat a on a dumpster and looked at a paper on the ground and it lifted in the air by it self and it floated to him he grabbed it and opened it to see the add for the high school he was positive this place was nothing but another school he would end up being expelled cause of his "problems" but decided what the hell an got up snuck to the location

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi with his book bag slung over his back stopped in front of the enourmous building. "Wow." He said dully and smirked. This will be fun. I'll kill em all. Nagi said rubbing his blond hair. As he started to wave and blow in the wind. A long smiled spread across his face. I hope these basterds are strong, or it will be useless. He said and shrugged his shoulders and looked at the sign. His head turned around slowly to see a girl right next to him. Nagi turned back around and ignored her.

Kuchiki Byakuya
(I'll just wait for everyone else to post with their characters before we get started.)

DragonWoman
Kikilandra's light eyes shone dim in the light penetrating the shadows around her, moving her hand out into the light she smiled as it did not disintegrate but warmed at the rays striking it.
Sighing a little, she'd become accostomed to the light after a while and now moved about as the mortal and magjic users did in the day hours. Separated by such a devide from a majority of her bretherin she'd taken about a more 'healthy' glow to her palour and moved to her left then, toward the silver lined portal, she'd be expected on the adjoining side by the staff. Her application had been accepted and she was a little nervous about her audition.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Mitsuko ran as hard and fast as she could, hoping she didn't miss it. She came to a screeching halt when she was about to hit another guy. A gust of wind came behind her, making her bleach white hair fall onto her shoulders and chest. She was slightly out of breath, and her eyes were dry, making them water. She was suprised at how many children came. She was accually hoping it would be kinda quiet and empty. Her ears twitched, and she knew something big was going to happen. That was always how she could 'predict' what was going to happen. If her furry white ears twiched, something bad was going to happen that would suprise them. But if her nose twitched, she knew something good was going to happen. She braced herself for what was about to come.

Thunder Fox
lance was running to the school as fast as his body would let him he was useing his power to give him an extra boost mostly cause he got busted by his foster parents and ran into a girl by accident and fell foreward

DragonWoman
Kikilandra moved slowly through to the adjoining side and raised a slightly messy brow at the sheer amount of youngins' around the general area, "Interesting." Her velvety voice tinged with an Australian accent swept through the air.

Thunder Fox
lance got up and hid as the car went by and waited for it to leave and sighed relived

Kuchiki Byakuya
(I'll start the story now.)
Mitsuko's felt her body tingle with excitement as she knew something was going to happen right now.
-----
In front of all the students, Tazumi appeared with a loud Boom. Attached to two trees was a giant sigh that said
WELCOME FRESHMEN!!! in big letters. Balloons were everywhere, on trees, attached to rock, ect. She stood on a high stool, and had a megaphone in one hand, and a script in the other.
"WELCOME FRESHMEN TO YOUR FIRST YEAR AT KAMAKAZE HIGHSCHOOL!!" she yelled through the megaphone. "I WILL BE YOUR TOUR GUIDE FOR TODAY AFTER THE AUDITION! DID YOU ALL COME PREPARED FOR TODAY?!" she said and sighed.
'Why do they insist on making me read this cheesey stuff?' she thought and brought the phone back up to her mouth.
"PLEASE STEP FORWARD ONE AT A TiME AND FORM A SINGLE FILE LINE. YOU WILL BE GRADED ONE BY ONE, AND EACH WILL TAKE AT LEAST 5 MINUTES." she said stepping down from her stool. She smirked at them, and chuckled to herself.
"Alright! Listen up!" she bellowed without the megaphone. "There is a portal that leads you to another room, don't be afraid, just walk through it!" she said pointing to where the invisible portal was.

All the students gave her a weird look, and she quickly turned her head
"Well you can't see it, but it there!" she said, took a step and vanished. She popped her head out and told the firs person in line to come in.
(That can be anyone.)

DragonWoman
Kikilandra took the iniative and stripped off her heavy jacket, stuffing it in her large bag with ease with her right hand and moving through the throng. Barely even looking around she moved through the portal.

Thunder Fox
lance sighed "she knows how to make a first immpresions...." he said to him self and waited "wait what did she mean prepared!" he thought out loud

Kuchiki Byakuya
Tazumi greeted Kikilandra with a big grin.
"All you need to do it tell us your:
name, age, power, and explain to us why you want to be in this school." she said stepping out of the way to reveal a table of three men, one woman, and an empty chair, where Tazumi was supposed to sit. She quickly took a seat and listened to the student.
----
Miyako was nervously waiting in line. She was there pretty early, so she thought she would have been the first or second one. But instead, she was maybe the 10th or even 15th. She sighed and waited for the first person to walk out. She clutched her pure white sword tightly, and waited.
----
Risa stood in shock. "Great first impression." she mumbled and brushed her hair out of the way. She was the third person that was going to go in, and it didn't scare or excite her. She just stood and waited.

Thunder Fox
lance waited next in line paitently he had no bloody clue how this school ran buthe was surprized they even let him this far he was normal thrown out by know

Blax X
Rayden yawned in line, eating a rice bun and keeping a weary eye on his surroundings.

SundaysTheory
Chaos had been wandering for at least a good solid three hours before she finally found a mass of students and balloons. She looked around at the odd bunch, many seemed shy, and if they weren't they were arrogant and desperate for attention. She preferred the quiet ones. Kay sighed as a woman spoke rather loudly to the crowd, but she had to keep telling herself 'this is where you belong.' Chaos didn't quite believe herself, but no matter, she could easily get herself kicked out if needed.

She followed the others into the portal and stood in the surprisingly long line. It amazed her that so many teenagers had powers, or at least thought they did. Chaos then shot a glare at a student she had caught staring, who was obviously thinking 'What could she possibly do?' Not that they didn't have any right not to think that. It was true Chaos didn't look very powerful at all, sure she was tall and her eyes were intimidating, but other than that, she looked no more special then any other street rat. The student, however, thought otherwise and quickly dropped their gaze. Kay eased her tense muscles a bit afterward, and waited for her turn to audition.

DragonWoman
Kikilandra set down her bag and turned her attention to the panel, "My name is Kikilandra Delena, I am 17 years old, I am half human and half vampiric. I was invited to this school for my temporary status in such a dark exsistence and apparently I am quite adept with the small amount of power I have been given. In the years that I have been studying magjic I have become also quite enknowledged for my young years and I wish to learn more of this field and perhaps more." Speaking quite casually, she was carefull not to mention any of her powers, if these people had sought her out they'd already know what she'd be able to do and with what levels of control. This was no time to brag so she held all of the 'personality' inward that would release later if she was amitted.

Kuchiki Byakuya
"Kikilandra, eh?" Tazumi muttered "I like her!" she said, almost shouting, which caused the others to slightly jump. The other teachers confirmed and said "Welcome to Kamakaze High!"
Tazumi went out to call in another student. (anyone)

Thunder Fox
lance stood up and entered next really confused on this place

Kuchiki Byakuya
"Hello!" Tazumi said once again. "Stand here and tell us you, Name, age, power, and why you want to be here.". She forced on a happy face, she knew she would be saying this for the next hour or so. It made her head hurt just thinking about it.

Thunder Fox
lance looked at her my name is lance donovan i am 17 years old last week my powers are rather talented with my Telekinisis and i am here because i want to to make something of my self but every school has kicked me out i figured i would try applying here hopeing to beable to get in "he was going to bomb he was bad at interviews

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi turned around to see all the Students and Kyo next to him. They both walked up in front of the line. "Yo." Nagi said dully and folded his arms tilting his head sidewards. Kyo smiled brightly and stuck his hand out to Tazumi. "Nice to meet you i'm Kyo!" He said yelling excited and smileing. "Hello." He then said giving a smile to Nagi and sticking out his hand to him.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi turned around to see all the Students and Kyo next to him. They both walked up in front of the line. "Yo." Nagi said dully and folded his arms tilting his head sidewards. Kyo smiled brightly and stuck his hand out to Tazumi. "Nice to meet you i'm Kyo!" He said yelling excited and smileing. "Hello." He then said giving a smile to Nagi and sticking out his hand to him. (dude wait your turn lance is by her now

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Well dude it seems Nagi just "Cut". Kyo is just Energetic as always and is gonna bug Tazumi, so just ignore him.)

Blax X
))Hows he going to "cut"? TF and the girl are already talking, in a seperate room. Hes going to pop out of the ground in between TF"s guy and the girl?

Kuchiki Byakuya
(cut it out.)
"Hm.......Troublemaker, eh?" Tazumi said. She cleared her throat and looked at the other teachers. They all looked at each other, and then the woman spoke
"Can you show us what you can do?"

Thunder Fox
(sorry)
he nodded and maded the papers, his coat and swords and anything that wasn't nailed down and he made them spin around and the papers and things from a human shape his cloak on it ans it was looking like it hed his sheathed sword and dagger and it was sitting in the chair he was sitting on...

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Sorry but he can easily walk in front of him, you really thing that's hard? And if there in a room i didn't know.)

Kuchiki Byakuya
"Hm...." Tazuni hummed. "I think he should be in.". She obviously liked this bunch of student, and thought it would be hilarious to play tricks on them.
"I don't know..." One of the male teachers said. "But I like 'em" he said
"You're in. Tazuni, call in the next one" he said and Tazuni called in the next one. (kurosaki)

Thunder Fox
lance bowed and left summoning his cloak and weapons back and went to sit in a chair in the hall

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Sorry Byakuya.)
Nagi walked in with his arms crossed he tilted his head slightly. "Yo." It seemed Kyo was right behind him even though no one had called him in. He walked up to Tazumi and smiled. "Hi nice to meet you!" He said loudly and stuck his hand out. Nagi stuck his hand out pushing Kyo out of his way. "Watch it." He said and stepped in front of Kyo. Kyo quickly caught his balance and walked beside Tazumi.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Tazumi saw the two boys walk in at the same time. "Lovely couple!" she said snickering. She was going to have some fun with these two, taunting, and joking. And lot of pranks. She was probably going to screw up their lockers a few times.
"So, you two together?" she said tilting her head to one side and snickered.

Blax X
Rayden yawned again as he watched the commotion at the front of the line.

"Baka..." He muttered, then went back to staring at the clouds in the sky.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi growled and glared at Tazumi. "Ho." He mumbled and looked at Kyo who was laughing on the ground. "Of course not or itleast i'm not gay." He said and smiled at Tazumi. "So nice to meet you."

Kuchiki Byakuya
Some of the teachers coughed, as a signal to get started.
"So, whose goinna go first?" Tazumi asked getting back to her job. She gave a little scowl in Nagi's direction. She would surely make him pay for that remark.

DragonWoman
Kikilandra made her way to a more 'shadowed' area of the gathering and leant against a wall, sighing heavily. She hated being in large groups, she felt nearly everyones eyes shadowing her every move.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi took a step in front of Tazumi his shoes clapping on the pure, white tile. He lifted his hands into the air then jammed them into his pocket as he tapped his new night, black Nikes on the ground. "Come on get this moveing." Nagi said and looked at Tazumi eye to eye, from now on he could see that wouldn't be getting along. He hated that her race were mangy wolves, he hated her choclate brown hair. But she spoke her mind he spoke his mind she was loud he was loud, if they had met differently they probally could have been the best of friend.

Kuchiki Byakuya
She shot a spine chilling glare at him before letting out a chuckle. "I can see we're going to get along very well." She smiled and looked at all the irritated teachers. "Well, enough of the chit chat. Name, age, reason why you want to be here, sample of your powers." She watched him, observing his every move. If she could fight with a person long enough, see all their moves, she could easily get them the next time they would fight. So now, that she would definitely see his moves, if he tried to attack, he would get beat. Easily.

trademark
[Shin moved the hair out his eyes he was thinking to himself(if i was on my plant i would not have to worry about this).He slowly moved his was in front of some people.he winced in pain as the seal that kept his true from in throbbed.Shin did not know what was doing it and then it stopped.He then forcefully pushed his way past the other people not caring who was in front until he got to the front of the line.

animelover4ever
Jessie watched everybody smiling with her eyes close. She looked at everyone finally. She did not know anyone but she thought she probally didn't have a chance because of her brother's spirit in her. She let out a sigh at these thoughts but the let out a smile again. She examined everybody.

Blax X
Rayden glared at Shin as he pushed hih aside on his way to the front.

"Hey, what were you're going you baka!" He yelled in his diection. He didn't really care about being cut, but he didn't like getting pushed around that way.

John!attheDisco
Victor Mathias made his way to the back of the line. He knew he was late, but realized it didn't matter. He just stood there and waited. After looking at everybody else, he thought himself well off, and let out a sigh, closing his eyes and resting.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Mitsuko turned around and looked in back of her. She heard a voice yelling 'Baka' at someone, she didn't know who. She stood on her toes to see who was pushing their way to get to the front. She saw him getting closer, and there was no way she was going to let him get pass her. She had been waiting long enough, why have to wait more for one angry kid? She braced herself for impact. Closer, closer. It felt like forever. That's when she thought, 'If I cause a ruckus, they might not let me in. If I don't, I'll have to wait longer'. Closer, and closer. She could hear the 'Hey's' and 'Woah's' of others. She saw his face now. Almost directly in front of her.

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at some guy head toward the back of the line obviously late as she was. She kept smiling. She thought everybody was stronger than her. She yawned and stretched.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Shit. Nagi said as he shuttered from her bone chilling glare. A smile spread across his face he was starting to warm up to her. "Yes we'll get along just fine. But i don't really wanna tell you my powers or show you them. Ya probally already know why. But the names Souichiro Nagi i'm 15 years old and i'm here to test out my power and of course to learn how to control them.

Kuchiki Byakuya
'Heh. Works every time!' she thought, seeing him shudder. "If you don't mind, we need to see your powers. It's to confirm that your not a fake." She said as a smile spread accross her lips. She had a feeling the two of them were a pair. They were two-of-a-kind. And she had a feeling they would get along.

SundaysTheory
Chaos was pulled back to reality when she heard multiple shouts and angry voices. Someone trying to move to the front of the line. How selfish and impatient of them. But no matter, she knew it would eventually be her turn, and she was relatively close to being next... but then again... Kay was torn, does she really care about one stupid arrogant boy "cutting" in front of her? Or would she rather confront him? Chaos sighed, there was no need for her of all people to bring attention to herself, or more attention to the one trying to be funny. She looked around her, taking her mind off of the hollering and moans of the others who also didn't stop the "cutter." Kay watched as the few stragglers jumped into the very back of the line, catching the eyes of a few but they all quickly looked away letting a small smirk cross her lips. Sighing once more, she crossed her arms, rolled her eyes at a few show offs, and waited for her turn to come.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Risa stood quietly, hardly making a sound. She was five people away from going to audition, she wasn't nervous, or scared. She thought they were going pretty fast, considering it only took a little while to pass or fail a person. She looked at the line, fairly big, but not huge either. She saw some last minute people run to the end of the line, and she sighed. She looked up at the sky, it was a common thing for her to do when she was bored.

animelover4ever
Jessie frowned as she noticed she was getting closer to the front. "what happens if he takes over while im trying to suceed,"She asked herself accidently aloud. She turned immeditly red when she found out she had said it aloud.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi closed his eyes and started laughing. "I belive we both know there real." He said as he began to give off a scary, weird strong aura.

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at Nagi her face still deeply red. She looked back to the ground not wanting to show her face. She had her crossed. She tried so hard to get her face to lightin up but it was useless. She felt like cryin.

A_broken_smile
((hey sorry i havent been on lately and when i did i didnt have time to post so where can i come in ?))

Thunder Angel
Basil was late for school.He peeked through the window."I should hurry up and get in" he said.He rushed in the door and saw the others.Basil stood there speechless.

Thunder Angel
"Damn late"he said angry.He shook his head."I wonder what they are doing?"he said.He walked up to one of the students and asked"Um what are we doing today"thinking he was looking stupid.

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at the guy her face was red. She began to sob. She didn't speak at all. She stared at the ground. She was still embarrassed about what she said.

Thunder Angel
"um you ok"he said with concern.Basil didnt know what to do."What am I going to do?"he said frantically."Hey by the way whats your name?"as he looked at the girl he said"Dont be shy."

animelover4ever
Jessie turned away and continued to sob. She didn't want to be rude so she wipped her face with a fancy hankercheif. She turned and faced him. "Uh..i..im Jessie,"She said. "Who are you?"She asked.

Thunder Angel
"Well im basil"he said."Where were you off to?"He said anxious for a answer.Basil was frustrated and had to control his anger before he had something that he couldnt control hurt somebody.

animelover4ever
"Well waiting for a turn,"She said. She looked at Basil and blushed and immeditly looked down. "Cute,"She thought to herself. She continued to look down.

Thunder Angel
"Waiting for what?"he said eagerly."Oh god hope its not a damn test"he said holding back his anger."Well lets go then"he said to jessie.

animelover4ever
Jessie just stared down Shhe let a smiled but her face was still red. She decided. "No thankyou im not ready,"She said. She didn't look up. She was pushed around the people cutting in front of her and one guy knocked her to the ground. She was now very embarrassed. She got up and dusted off her face real red.

Thunder Angel
"not ready for what?"he said."You act so shy"he said."Your a pretty girl you dont need to act shy.""Show me where these people are taking there turns."

animelover4ever
Jessie was redder. "thank you,"She said studdering. She looked up at him. She did not want to speak so she edged to the back of the line.
She was not ready and she was nervous.

Thunder Angel
"Oh so its a line."he said."So its like a test of powers or something like that right?""Well im ready"as he put his hand on jessie's shoulder.Basil smiled "I cant wait to let them see what i can do."

animelover4ever
Jessie finally got over herself and smiled at him. "Yeah but i might not be able to make,"She said and sighed. She smiled again looking at Basil. "Well you do look strong Basil,"Jessie said and gave him a warm smile.

Thunder Angel
"Yeah I do look strong came a long way to face my own probelms"he said quietly."What about you your not able make what?""If its a secret you can tell me i wont tell anybody." "You trust me right"

animelover4ever
jessie looked down. "I can't ..tell .anybody,"She studdered playing with her fingers. She sighed. She wasn't sure about telling him but she knew that its not anything bad but it was embarrassing. She looked at Basil.

Thunder Angel
"Come you can trust me"Basil said."Matter of fact ill show you my power".Basil pushed a huge sharp diamond out the palm of his hand.He then broke a piece of it off and put a thread around it and made a necklace."Here this is for you"he said as he put the necklace around her neck.'now you can trust me"

animelover4ever
Jessie smiled. "This is beautiful,"She said. "I have a seal on my back from my mom when she died when i was born. My brother died and his spirit lives within me and hes evil,"She said and a few tears slid down her face. "Im not sure if im ready,"She said looking down once more.

Thunder Angel
"Dont worry about that I got this weird tattoo on the side of my neck"he said."I dont know what it represents though.""So hey were all the same nothing different trying to cheer up jessie.""you will be ready cause i am."

animelover4ever
"what if..."She decided not to say anything else. She was tired now though. She looked at people eager. She sighed and watched them. She smiled. Thanks Basil,"She said and gave him a hug.

Thunder Angel
"No probelm jessie"he said.Basil then sat by the wall."Man im tired of standing."He sat there thinking about his childhood.he kept pushing his diamonds in and out of his palms cause he was bored."That lady sure taught me alot"he said talking to himself.

animelover4ever
Jessie smiled. She stood last in the line now because everybody got infront of her. She sighedand scratched her head. She smiled again and looked at Basil.

Thunder Angel
"Well i guess i get back in line before someone takes my spot"he said bravely.Basil said"This must be some sort of school right?"'These suckas better not treat me like a freak or they would be sorry and jessie you dont have to worry i'll take up for you if anybody bothers you."

animelover4ever
Jessie smiled. "thanks Basil,"She said. She let him infront of her. She was yawning alot. "I might be able to do this,"She thought. She kept smiling.

Kuchiki Byakuya
(5 sentence posts people. A_broken_smile, just put your character in line and wait for your turn. happy )
"Well, I guess that's it!" Tazumi said happily. "Excuse us will ya?" she turned to the other judges/teacher. "Well?" she asked "I think he'll do good." Tazumi said "I don't know..." said the male teacher. They went on for about 5 minutes. Tazumi cleared her throat, "Well, it's a three-to-one vote. Your in!" she exclaimed happily. "Now, class starts tomorrow, and you schedule will be mailed to you." She said getting up and called in the next student. (Animelover4ever)

Blax X
))WTF? I was in line before her. Matter of fact, I was like, in 3rd place to get in line...((

Kuchiki Byakuya
(Oh darn, sorry Uh, Blax X's character then sweatdrop I kinda lost who was in line, blah blah blah. sorry!)

Kuchiki Byakuya
(list of characters going in order, Blax x, Sundays Theory, Trademark, John!atthedisco(If he ever shows..), animelover4ever, thunder_angel, thn my characters.)

Blax X
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
(Oh darn, sorry Uh, Blax X's character then sweatdrop I kinda lost who was in line, blah blah blah. sorry!)

))I forgive j00 smile ((

Rayden yawned again and walked into the room were the examiners were. He sat down in the chair in front of them, and took off his hoodie, due to how stuffy it was in the room. He yawned ago.

"Yo."

He absentmindedly pulled out a Rubik's cube and started fiddling with it while staring at the examiners.

"My name is Rayden Shiong. I am 15 years old and 6'2. I have the ability to manipulate energy. All forms of energy, though electricity in particular. I can move the energy, shape the energy, intensify or pacify the energy, or use it to make myself faster. The only problem with that, is that the human body does not function well when moving at the speeds I can achieve, so it will damage itself over time as long as I maintain that velocity."

Rayden yawned again before continuing.

"The reason why I'm here is to learn how to control my powers, better.

The potency of my control depends on my emotions at the time that I'm harnessing them. Most of the time, I don't have good control because most of the time I feel lazy. Right now, for instance. I almost didn't want to come here because I was too lazy to stand in line..."

Rayden stopped and waited for the verdict. In the time that he explained all this, he had completed the Rubik's cube.

"One more thing. I have near mastered several forms of martial arts. I'm actually an expert at all forms, and I rely on that more then any of my powers."

He started to fiddle with the Rubik's cube again...

Kuchiki Byakuya
"hrm....A lazy one eh?" Tazumi asked, while thinking tons of ways she could annoy him to knock out his laziness. She noticed the Rubik's cube being finished in the time he was talking. He was remarkably smart, so all he needed was the power controlling classes. She snapped out of her daydreaming.
"Well?" she asked the teachers, smiling. They talked amongst themselves for a bit, and then she announced it.
"Welcome to Kamakaze high!" she said them added "Would you mind bringing in the next student on your way out?" she was feeling rather, tired. Almost an hour of getting up, sitting down for 5 minutes, then getting up calling in the next student, repeat. She hoped for a break, but the other teachers gave her a look of disappointment.

Blax X
Rayden nodded then walked out of the room. He yelled "Next!?", then headed in the direction of the bakery shop.

Kuchiki Byakuya
(That would be....*Checks list* SundaysTheory! Step on up you lucky player!)

SundaysTheory
(lol, happily.)

Chaos smirked, as her waiting in line had finally paid off... well not fully, but at least it was her turn. She stepped in front of the teachers and the overly- ecstatic student, looking at each of them individually and told them what they wanted to hear.
"The name's Chaos and I'm sixteen years old. I want to come here for probably the same reason as anyone else, to learn how to be in control of my powers... Which you will have to step outside if you wish to see them."

Kuchiki Byakuya
"We have to gooutside?" the female teacher asked, raising an eyebrow. There was a moment of silence between them, and then Tazumi broke the silence by getting up and walking over towards Chaos. "We'll happily go outside Won't we?" she said giving the teachers a look. She went outside, the teachers following behind with their clipboards.

SundaysTheory
Chaos almost smiled as Tazumi pushed the teachers to go outside. Although, Chaos did why they were so unwilling to see a potential students powers. But no matter, as soon as Kay stepped foot outside the wind started to pick up and within seconds they were caught in a super-cell thunderstorm. The rain poured down in buckets, the sky was churning with angry purple and black clouds, and as lightening struck not but five feet away from them the storm was over as fast as it had started. Chaos turned to see if the teachers thought her powers worth coming outside for, or even better, enough to get into their school.

Thunder Angel
Basil heard the thunder and lightning."What was that?""thats impossible how could it start raining already"he thought.But he saw a girl.He looked at her wondering who she was.

Thunder Angel
(here u go he is also my character)

Kuchiki Byakuya
Originally posted by SundaysTheory
Chaos almost smiled as Tazumi pushed the teachers to go outside. Although, Chaos did why they were so unwilling to see a potential students powers. But no matter, as soon as Kay stepped foot outside the wind started to pick up and within seconds they were caught in a super-cell thunderstorm. The rain poured down in buckets, the sky was churning with angry purple and black clouds, and as lightening struck not but five feet away from them the storm was over as fast as it had started. Chaos turned to see if the teachers thought her powers worth coming outside for, or even better, enough to get into their school.
Tazumi jumped a little when the lightning struck the ground. It was a great power, and she was greatly entertained by it. She laughed to herself and looked at the teachers. They all looked at Chaos with a surprised look on their face, then smiled. "Welcome to Kamakaze High." the female teacher said in a sweet voice. "Your schedule will be...mailed to you."

Kuchiki Byakuya
(Ok Trademark or A_Broken_smile's character are up)

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
(list of characters going in order, Blax x, Sundays Theory, Trademark, John!atthedisco(If he ever shows..), animelover4ever, thunder_angel, thn my characters.)

Originally posted by John!attheDisco
Victor Mathias made his way to the back of the line. He knew he was late, but realized it didn't matter. He just stood there and waited. After looking at everybody else, he thought himself well off, and let out a sigh, closing his eyes and resting.

(I did show. big grin )

SundaysTheory
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
Tazumi jumped a little when the lightning struck the ground. It was a great power, and she was greatly entertained by it. She laughed to herself and looked at the teachers. They all looked at Chaos with a surprised look on their face, then smiled. "Welcome to Kamakaze High." the female teacher said in a sweet voice. "Your schedule will be...mailed to you."

A smirk played across her lips as she looked from one stunned face to the next. They obviously had underestimated the scrawny Chaos, which wasn't uncommon. She had even expected it, she knew others thought something her size couldn't produce so much negative energy. But Chaos was happy, almost proud, to prove them very wrong. The teachers finally dropped their surprised faces, and Kay let herself smile as she was accepted into a place she wouldn't be considered all that different.

Blax X
Rayden walked out of the bakery shop with a smile on his face, bag of rice cakes cradled in his arms. He was making his way back to the school when a storm suddently appeared out of nowere. As he looked up at the dark clouds, a bolt of lightning came down and struk him, surging through him. Rayden absorbed the energy and was okay, but his rice cakes were incinerated. Rayden looked down at what used to be his rice cakes, then swore loudly and resumed his walk.

Kuchiki Byakuya
(oh...sorry! Then I guess John!atthedisco is up next.)

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
(oh...sorry! Then I guess John!atthedisco is up next.)

(Like now, or is someone still trying out?)

animelover4ever
Jessie was now getting imaptient but on very little. She looked at Chaos
and smiled but in the inside she feared Chaos. She covered her face with her hands and began to mumbled something but couldn't be heard because of her hands on her face. She removed her haNDS AND SMILED. "i DUNNO WHY IM HERE,"sHE THOUGHT SUDDENLY. She smoothed her short skirt and fixed her tank top. She sighed and waited to watch everybody else.

Silent_Dreams
(now)
The teachers left Tazumi outside to call in the next person, while they went back in the room. She smiled at the next person, who had dirty blone hair.
"Your up kiddo." she said and led him to the room. She looked back at the line, it seemed like more people had shown up, and even though that was a good thing for the school, it wasn't good for her feet.

She entered a dark room with Victor. She suspected it might have scared him or shook him up, but she mearly smiled.
"Ok. Lets get down to buisness. Tell us your name, age, sample of your power, and reason why you want to be here."

John!attheDisco
"My name is Victor Mathias, I am fifteen, and I want to be here because, well honestly, it's sure as hell is better than living in the woods. Also, for another thing, who wouldn't want to learn to become a superhero-ish person. For a demonstration of my power, I need you to attack me." After Victor said this, he braced himself and waited.

Silent_Dreams
"Che..." Tazumi muttered "You want one of us to attack you?" she smilied. "Ok. I'm up for it. Don't blame me if you get hurt." she said and got up from her chair. She thought she would have some fun, so as soom as she stood up, she used her speed and kicked Victor. She smirked. She was having fun, for the first time today, so she liked Victor.

John!attheDisco
While most people would have been thrown back by the force of the kick, Victor instead seemed to absorb the kick. A moment later, he kicked Tazumi back with the same force she had used on him.

Silent_Dreams
Tazumi blocked the kick with her lower arm. She noticed almost instantly that he wasn't knocked back or even shook up. "Hm...." she said "what happens if I do this?" she said and threw a punch at his abdomen, using a little more power. Her fox ears were showing now, but some people rarely saw them. One reason they almost never saw them was because she hated them. She said they made her look like a 'freak' so she rarely brought them out.
"I'll give you a some credit for returning my kick, and making me bring out a little more power." she said getting ready to dodge the punch she was sure he would return.

John!attheDisco
This time, Victor flinched slightly, but still returned the punch with equal strength.

Blax X
)) I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
I think you're special whats behind your back
So turn around and ill pick up the slack.
Take em' to the bridge

Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way ((

Silent_Dreams
She saw that he flinched, and was partially proud of it. She quickly dodged the punch he threw and placed her hand on his fist.
"I think we can all agree that enough for now, right?" she said smiling. "Anyways, I think he'll be accepted, so.....Welcome to Kamakaze High. Your schedule will be mailed to you tomorrow. First period starts at 7.oo sharp, so don't be late." she said and led him out. She sighed and called in the next person. (I forgot who, so I'm not going to look back cuse I'm a lazy person no expression.
p.s.s.t. Sexy Back? ermm

John!attheDisco
"Alright," with this, Vic made his way out the door.

Thunder Fox
lance waited calmly

Silent_Dreams
(Ok, well if no one minds, I'll go ahead and introduce my characters.)
Tazumi called in the next person, a young girl with snow white hair. "Your up." she said and smilied.
---
Mitsuko followed the instructor. She entered a dark room, and was slightly afraid of what they were going to ask her to do.
"Ok," said Tazumi, "Tell us your name, age, sample of you power, and reason why you want to be in this school."
"Well, my name is Suichi Mitsuko, I'm 15 my reason why I want to be here is to learn how to control my power, and to be with others like me." she stopped.
"Your power." Tazumi repeated.
"yes, just a moment." she said. Mitsuko grabbed her sword and unsheathed it. It was a beauitful sword, pure white, even the blade. Spirits of wolves came out of the blade, and they snapped at an empty table, burning it.
"Well, intresting." Tazumi said as Mitsuko sheathed her sword, along with the wolves.
"is that a good thing or bad?' Mitsuko asked.
"No, thats a good thing. And I think we call all agree your in." Tazumi said and showed Mitsuko the exit.
(Whoever hasn't gone, now the time to go.)

Thunder Angel
(can i go then?)
Basil walked up passing by jessie."I'm next" as he grinned.But deep down he felt nervous.He then walked in the door.He looked at the woman.

Silent_Dreams
"Your up." Tazumi said walking in front of Basil. She cleared her throat and waited for him to enter the room.
"Welcome to your audition to Kamakaze high. Tell us your name, age, sample of you power, and reason why you would like to accepted into this school" she quickly sat down next to the other judges. She coughed before he could speak.
'Jeeze, I must be coming down with something.' she thought placing her hand on her forehead.

(By the way, We'll start the school thing in about a day or two. So be ready.)

Thunder Angel
"My name is basil im seventeen and my reason for me wanting to go here is because I would like to here because I would like to occupy myself in getting to know other people that are like me and also to learn the true strength of my power.""My power is this" as he shot diamonds out of his palms.They sparkled and shined."Well that is my power,but I could do much more with."

animelover4ever
Jessie smiled at Basil and clapped her hands. She looked at her necklace and frowned thinking of her brother. "Why must you be trapped with in me?"She asked herself. She looked at basil once again and smiled.

Thunder Angel
( I'll be back friday)

Basil walked out as soon as the interview was done.Basil looked at jessie and smiled.He then waited out by the door."Man,that was really nerve recking for them to ask me those questions he said to himself.He then thought about his childhood and sadly bowed his head.

animelover4ever
"you did great,"Jessie said looking at Basil smiling brightly. She noticed he was sad and she became worried. "Whats wrong?"She asked putting at hand on hi shoulder.

Thunder Angel
"When I was little my parents died and I had to fend for myself" he said."I feel like a murderer"he said frowning."I was almost kidnapped by one my neighbors he was a queer and I killed him with my diamonds that went right through him cause he tried to molest me but I killed him." "I'm going to be ok,You should just worry about you."

animelover4ever
Jessie shoke her head. "I care for my best friends more than myself,"She said and smiled. She gave Basil a hugged. She pulled away and sat down waiting.

Silent_Dreams
"Next!' Tazumi yelled. She looked at the next person in the line. She smiled and began walking to the audition room. Tazumi turned around waiting for her. When she came through, the door shut behind her.
"Ok, lets get started." she said "Tell us your name, age, a sample of your power, and reason why you want to be here." she sighed. Tazumi was already getting tired of her little 'speech', and sighed after she said it. She wanted this day to be over with, one, because she looked forward to picking on the noobs, and two, all her energy was drained out of her. But then again, it was an honor to be picked out of all the seniors, so she had to act like it was something great. Personally, she thought it was boring, not some great honor, but hey, that was just her personality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.