Ye--ah! You Know You Gotta Help Me Out, Ye--ah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Swann&Sparrow
{Lmfao, The Killers Lyrics}

Hey guys, I'm obsessive compulsive and I really love Pirates Of The Caribbean. I know alot of you gals and guys have really tight lipped scoops about what's going on in the heads of dear Jerry and Gore, but I would be eternally grateful if you shared that with me.

I would, will and practically am dying of waiting to hear this stuff. And I know I shouldn't trust anything the internet says, especially this early.

But I seriously am digging my own grave here whislt waiting for any good news on Jack and Elizabeth.

Yeas, I'm a shipper, guess why I'm named Swann&Sparrow?

Just guess.

'Neways, please tell me anything and everything you know if you like. I would very well love you for the rest of your life if you do.

Plus, getting this idea from Chiki Mina {Sp? Kill me if so, SORRIES} whom had set up a therapy place for Jack/Liz shippers. I will help ya there too, plus I might have some stuff for you, like videos, though I'm sure alot of ya'll die heart Jack/Liz fans have already watched them.

I'll do my best to contribute to this lovely orginization.......erm.....I meant, shipper.

YAYs!

Mistypirate
Do you want me to tell you something about what supposedly going to happen in P3? ARE YOU SURE?

ivebeendepped43
what did i miss?

Swann&Sparrow
Please, PLEASE tell me!

I'm seriously hyperventalating here, and I just need a slight chance of Jack/Liz ending. I would just die, or comiit suicide inside the theatre, if they make all the characters go back to where they started.

So, please tell me if you have any info, cause I'm a die heart Jack/Liz fan, and I've been killing myself with all this news on Will/Liz ending...

WAH!

Jack of Blades
umm take it easy ok

Swann&Sparrow
Lmfao, I'm sorry. I just like to go overboard alot.

But I would really appreciate any info. Cause that would cure my insashable longling to spoil POTC 3 for myself...

ivebeendepped43
yes, plz dont kill urself over a movie! but if JOHNNY died, i would . i mean...i would c him in heaven right?

Swann&Sparrow
I love your signature, it's very lovely. Very amussing.

And please share your thoughts here too, like your wonderful theories and such. They are really in depth and facinating.

Swann&Sparrow
I'm gonna go crash all the W/E threads in KTTC, can you all paste your theories here so I could cut and paste them, of course giving credit to you guys, and then all the little annoying crazed fans there could see the TRUTH OF JACK AND ELIZABETH!

shannstar79
HAVE FUN laughing

Swann&Sparrow
Oh I WILL! DEFINATLY!

But I still need all your theories so I could give credit and put them in YOUR words. That way those people would KNOW that it was YOU that brought their W/E world to and end!

YAY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.