Shinobi Vs Amity (Round 2, Barker's An Taft' r nub )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Read the Thread Title.

Judge: Sir Sexalot.

Render: Any Vincent Valentine Render

Criteria: I'm going to leave some Freedom up to you guys, I want to see amazing Signatures. It cannot exceed KMC Limits, (540x150 50kb) But Smaller signatures usually do better.

ALSO : This may be pretty skimpy of me to do but, The Signature must have "Vinny Valentine" On it. The winner, I will wear their signature big grin

Deadline: You Have 2 Days from Today. So, Thats October fifth.

Get Crackin.

EXTRA CREDIT: Things like, Smaller Signature, Tranparency and Animations can give you extra points, if done nicely.

vincent

Barker
Ha-a-a-a-a-a-a-a.

taft r' nub.

taft
Ha-a-a-a-a-a-a-a.

y (R

Barker
**** SIS. no expression

http://www.sisk12.com/

My school District Sucks.

Lana
Vinny, these rounds are done the same as regular duels. Meaning you have to supply a specific render for them to use.

amity75
Animation? C'mon, I already changed my underwear 4 days ago!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana
Vinny, these rounds are done the same as regular duels. Meaning you have to supply a specific render for them to use.

Uh, I've done regular duels with no set Render, before... Round 1 For example :s...

Lana
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Uh, I've done regular duels with no set Render, before... Round 1 For example :s...

Round 1 tourney matches are done differently than regular duels.

calvs
Originally posted by Lana
Round 1 tourney matches are done differently than regular duels.
OWNED. By somebody with 9 comissionable fingers no expression

Syren
Vinny, Lana set the rules so I'd say, regardless of the tournaments you've participated in before, these are the rules you need to abide by stick out tongue

lord xyz
Haha, you fail. stick out tongue

Aurora
I think that since Lana posted in the rules of the tournament that the judge had to supply a render that............... the judge should supply a render. If duelists are under Vinny's rule, then Vinny should realize he is under Lana's rule since she is running it.

It is the only fair way to run a tournament. Every other Round 2 will have to work with a specific render.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Syren
Vinny, Lana set the rules so I'd say, regardless of the tournaments you've participated in before, these are the rules you need to abide by stick out tongue

I saw, none of these. Or I just, blocked them out maybe.

Originally posted by lord xyz
Haha, you fail. stick out tongue

You're Gay.

Originally posted by Aurora
I think that since Lana posted in the rules of the tournament that the judge had to supply a render that............... the judge should supply a render. If duelists are under Vinny's rule, then Vinny should realize he is under Lana's rule since she is running it.

It is the only fair way to run a tournament. Every other Round 2 will have to work with a specific render.

Thanks, thats been said twice to me in this thread. I didn't know, I didn't see the rules on making a thread, I thought it was just like every other kind of duel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.