Captain America and Black Panther run gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
They get healed to full health before each battle and have 1 hour preptime. This battle takes place in NYC.

1. Batman and Dare Devil
2. Beast and Cyclops
3. Spiderman and Lizard
4. Wolverine and Sabretooth
5. Venom and Carnage
6. Omega Red and Deadpool

braz
hmm i say they make it to 2 and get stopped. wait no expression can Caps shield deflect or block cykes optic blast? confused

masterbruce
of course his shield can block cyckes optic blast

Soljer
Well, I dunno how it'd react to a landscape-levelling blast.

Besides that, though? They make it to 4 or 5.

SpunkySmurph
Well, if it was a landscape levelling blast, the sheild would protect Cap... whatever part of him was holding the sheild big grin

If they make it to five, they stop hard. Unless Panther pulls out some sonics...

Question- Do the opponents have prep time as well?

masterbruce
well cap and panther are pretty hard targets

cyclops usually has to brace himself when he uses his full blast (hence its usually directed against stronger, bigger, and slower foes). I doubt he'd able to hit smaller more agile fighters with his power blasts

riceroost
Originally posted by masterbruce
They get healed to full health before each battle and have 1 hour preptime. This battle takes place in NYC.

1. Batman and Dare Devil
2. Beast and Cyclops
3. Spiderman and Lizard
5. Venom and Carnage
1) They take it.
2) Beast gets KOed, but Cyclops finishes them off.
3) Hmmmmmmm...
4) Slaughterhouse with a closed casket funeral.
5) Ditto.
6) Ditto, and they get insulted the entire time.

masterbruce
the opponents also have a one hour prep, provided they are the type that would actually plan something

masterbruce
Originally posted by riceroost
1) They take it.
2) Beast gets KOed, but Cyclops finishes them off.
3) Hmmmmmmm...
4) Slaughterhouse with a closed casket funeral.
5) Ditto.
6) Ditto, and they get insulted the entire time.

Don't underestimate Caps and Panther. They may not be as powerful as some of the teams, but you have to factor in the fact that they're great fighters, extremely intelligent, and very resourceful. They'll prob use that one hour prep time to gain some advantages and learn their enemies' weaknesses. Only batman is the better strategist here.

Metalmanx

1. Batman and Dare Devil
2. Beast and Cyclops
3. Spiderman and Lizard
5. Venom and Carnage

They BARELY get past #2. They get stopped by #3 though.

^Truth.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
They BARELY get past #2. They get stopped by #3 though.

^Truth.

Edit: I just saw that they get 1 hour of preptime before each round.

The duo clears the gauntlet.

masterbruce
wow, guess that prep time makes a biiiiiiiiiiig difference

thedude1948
They clear it because of Black Panthers Tech. If there was no prep they stop at 2 (Beast dies in the fight, but Cyclop's omniblast will take the duo down.)

masterbruce
I'm gonna repeat this, I don't think Cyclops can't hit a fast moving target with his omniblast

Soljer
I'm gonna repeat this, I don't think Cyclops can't hit a fast moving target with his omniblast

He doesn't really have to aim. Like I said, it is a landscape levelling blast. It takes out EVERYTHING.

Besides that? He can just keep his eyes open the entire fight (well, I guess with his power active, now that he can control it.) and eventually wipe them both down.

Apolloknight
1. Batman and Dare Devil

Clears it

2. Beast and Cyclops

This fight should be number 5-6, A wide scan optic blast is all that is needed here, Of course BP entire suit is made of vibraninum, but the concussive force from the Blast alone would be enough to KO panther, Cap gets disintegrated with only his shield remaining.

3. Spiderman and Lizard

They clear this barely, this is a very good fight, If BP takes on Lizard, Lizards going down, There isn't much Lizard can do to panther to hurt him, let alone keep up with him, and a few swipes from his claws is all panther needs to put him down, Cap has already proven capable of at least Hanging with Spidey, once lizard goes down, and he will, the duo take out parker.

Whoever said this was a close casket funeral is completely misinformed. Err, did you know BP killed sabretooth in 3 pages, also, Anti-metal Claws will prove to much for adamantium, wolverine and sabretooth lose, Sabretooth is Killed by BP again, and Wolverine is K the F*** O'ed by a few shield bashes from Cap. Or they could just double team him.

5. Venom and Carnage

Hmm, is venom still weak against sound, Did anyone know that Arctic Vibranium PRODUCES sound. Thats how it is able to cut through adamantium.

They lose here, good fight however.

All this is assuming no prep time, with prep, they clear it.

braz
is this adamantium Sabretooth with the four claws and adamantium grill and all that?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Apolloknight
1. Batman and Dare Devil

Clears it

2. Beast and Cyclops

This fight should be number 5-6, A wide scan optic blast is all that is needed here, Of course BP entire suit is made of vibraninum, but the concussive force from the Blast alone would be enough to KO panther, Cap gets disintegrated with only his shield remaining.

3. Spiderman and Lizard

They clear this barely, this is a very good fight, If BP takes on Lizard, Lizards going down, There isn't much Lizard can do to panther to hurt him, let alone keep up with him, and a few swipes from his claws is all panther needs to put him down, Cap has already proven capable of at least Hanging with Spidey, once lizard goes down, and he will, the duo take out parker.

Whoever said this was a close casket funeral is completely misinformed. Err, did you know BP killed sabretooth in 3 pages, also, Anti-metal Claws will prove to much for adamantium, wolverine and sabretooth lose, Sabretooth is Killed by BP again, and Wolverine is K the F*** O'ed by a few shield bashes from Cap. Or they could just double team him.

5. Venom and Carnage

Hmm, is venom still weak against sound, Did anyone know that Arctic Vibranium PRODUCES sound. Thats how it is able to cut through adamantium.

They lose here, good fight however.

All this is assuming no prep time, with prep, they clear it.

Good post.

I'm still unsure as to how powerful BP's vibranium costume is. I mean, it's still unknown exactly how much kinetic energy (concussive force) it can absorb, in terms of Cyke's optic blasts I mean.

Just something to think about.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Edit: I just saw that they get 1 hour of preptime before each round.

The duo clears the gauntlet.

Co-Signed wink

riceroost
Originally posted by Apolloknight

Whoever said this was a close casket funeral is completely misinformed. Err, did you know BP killed sabretooth in 3 pages, also, Anti-metal Claws will prove to much for adamantium, wolverine and sabretooth lose, Sabretooth is Killed by BP again, and Wolverine is K the F*** O'ed by a few shield bashes from Cap. Or they could just double team him. Er, you do know that Black Panther killed Sabretooth in an ALTERNATE REALITY written by REGINALD HUDLIN where Sabretooth mysteriously has no ADAMANTIUM SKELETON right? That example is BS. If we used crap like that I could pull out my What If... Vol. 2 # 6 where Wolverine kills Spider-Man and Captain America in 2 panels. And then your entire arguiment would be shot to hell. Black Panther's anti-metal claws are pointless here because Wolverine and Sabretooth aren't friggin Ultron. Their adamantium is on the inside, not the outside. Their adamantium is also much different than conventional adamantium. It's been changed on a moleculear level so the anti-metal might not even work. Even if the anti metal does work you now have to deal with Bone-claws Wolvy/Sabes which means they are now even faster, even more agile, and their already massive healing ability is now doubled in speed. I also fail to see how Panthers little 1 inch claws are going to beat the massive reach advantage of Wolverine's 12 inch claws or Sabretooth's monkey arms with his claws which are longer than Panther's as well.

Black Panther will not do squat to Sabretooth as Contest of the Champions proved he can't handle Wolverine.
Cap will not in any way be physically capable of KOing Wolverine with his shield, unless he suddenly develops Colossus level strength.

Sabretooth rips Panther's head off and Wolverine KOs Cap with a couple well placed adamantium laced punches.

And prep wont help anyone here as all 4 of these guys are tactical monsters when they want to be. Panther has Wakandan tech, Wolverine has Shiar/Shield tech, Cap has SHIELD/Stark tech and Creed can get Weapon X tech, etc.

Metalmanx
They get healed to full health before each battle and have 1 hour preptime.

The DUO gets preptime. Not their opponents. Nice try.

Wolverine and Sabretooth get smoked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.