Ever notice.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zahit
that in any given Spiderman versus thread, the people who are
the most against Spiderman are ALWAYS the Wolverine fanboys.....

detective

Sam Z
Not ALWAYS but yeah, pretty often.

steverules
Uh huh, and why did you need to make a thread about it?

spencerspider
so he dont get flamed by the wolvie fanboys?

doctorstrongbad
I have noticed that Spider-man needs more respect in versus fights. What is up with Batman vs. Spider-man? Spider-man owns him in like 5 seconds. ugh

Doc Ock
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I have noticed that Spider-man needs more respect in versus fights. What is up with Batman vs. Spider-man? Spider-man owns him in like 5 seconds. ugh

PREP TIME!!!

The Bat fans will tell you that with prep time, Batman could take down Galactus.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Doc Ock
PREP TIME!!!

The Bat fans will tell you that with prep time, Batman could take down Galactus.

Yeah batman fan boys are so crazy. ugh

Dan-El
Like we're any better? wink

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by Doc Ock
PREP TIME!!!

Never heard that one before.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Never heard that one before.

I'm surprised with all of his prep time he hasn't taken over the DC universe. lol That is such b/s. Man I hate prep time.

((The_Anomaly))
Its because Wovie would get his @ss kicked into the ground by Spiderman, and all the Logan fanboys are spiteful that "the guy who's the best at what he does" (lol) isn't actually the best at anything....except what he does, whatever that is.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Its because Wovie would get his @ss kicked into the ground by Spiderman, and all the Logan fanboys are spiteful that "the guy who's the best at what he does" (lol) isn't actually the best at anything....except what he does, whatever that is.

That is so funny. smile hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.