Juggernaut versus Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Fight takes place inside adamantium football stadium

great_dane
juggernaut

trolly_crouchjr
Great dane...make your own Sig and dont steal other ppls

guy222
BRB

iceman24567
The Juggernaut

Mikeros
Juggernaut any single time.

Gecko4lif
bfr

bill ftw

Priest
BRB ftw

Galan007
Classic Juggs?

If so, he wins.

Apolloknight
BFR?

Galan007
Originally posted by Apolloknight
BFR? Tell me...

How many times has Beta BFR'd an opponent?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Galan007
Tell me...

How many times has Beta BFR'd an opponent?

Very true, I seem to have forgot, on this forum we use "Average" Showings.

Bah, and all this "Full Potential" Rubbish.

Galan007
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Very true, I seem to have forgot, on this forum we use "Average" Showings.

Bah, and all this "Full Potential" Rubbish. It was actually a question and a statement...

I am by no means a huge BRB fan, and upon skimming through his respect thread, I didn't see any instances of him BFR'ing an opponent.

srug

llagrok
BRB's durability isn't THAT impressive, at least not as far as his resistance against physical attacks goes. Kurse knocked him out pretty fast :/

Apolloknight
It was actually a question and a statement...

I am by no means a huge BRB fan, and upon skimming through his respect thread, I didn't see any instances of him BFR'ing an opponent.

srug

Hmm, I pretty much assumed he could do that crazy dimension stuff that Thor is capable of but rarely does. I'm not a big BRB fan either so I could be wrong.

But if he isnt, then Juggernaut.

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
Kurse knocked him out pretty fast :/ 'Amped' Kurse?

llagrok
'Amped' Kurse?

Nope.

Kurse wasn't amplified until he fought Thor. I'm pretty sure Kurse retained those power levels though, he seemed pretty invincible in later encounters as well.

Larceny
Who cares if he was swiftly knocked out by Kurse? It's Kurse. It'd be the same as someone being offended by Juggernaut physically dominating a character.

Anyways, Cain wins.

Gecko4lif
kurse is alot stronger then juggs so why are you down playing him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
How come BRB can't just absorb the magic? The Hammers can do that correct? Turn Cain right back into a human. If Onslaught did it, why not one of the Hammers? Cain doesn't really know any magic himself to cobmat a soul drain or magic drain. Plus BRB can just fly around cain until he thinks of something. Once he figures out that he can't hurt cain with punches and kicks.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How come BRB can't just absorb the magic? The Hammers can do that correct? Turn Cain right back into a human. If Onslaught did it, why not one of the Hammers? Cain doesn't really know any magic himself to cobmat a soul drain or magic drain. Plus BRB can just fly around cain until he thinks of something. Once he figures out that he can't hurt cain with punches and kicks.

I think Mjolnir should be capable of doing it :/

Galan007
Cain doesn't really know any magic himself You sure about that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You sure about that?
I can't recall cain performing any spells or conjuring anything. If you have scans post them. That would be nice to have more info on him.

llagrok
He did use magic when he was trapped in the realm of cyttorak.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
He did use magic when he was trapped in the realm of cyttorak.
You sure that didn't have to do with him being in the wrealm of cyttorak?

Galan007
I can't recall cain performing any spells or conjuring anything. If you have scans post them. That would be nice to have more info on him. http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_juggs_strange1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_juggs_strange2.jpg

happy

Newjak
How come BRB can't just absorb the magic? The Hammers can do that correct? Turn Cain right back into a human. If Onslaught did it, why not one of the Hammers? Cain doesn't really know any magic himself to cobmat a soul drain or magic drain. Plus BRB can just fly around cain until he thinks of something. Once he figures out that he can't hurt cain with punches and kicks. Correction Thor was able to temoprary depower Cain but not enough that he became human again. Cyytorak is constnantly feeding Cian power the only way to stop it is to cut the connection something as shown by Thor that isn't easy to do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Newjak
Correction Thor was able to temoprary depower Cain but not enough that he became human again. Cyytorak is constnantly feeding Cian power the only way to stop it is to cut the connection something as shown by Thor that isn't easy to do.

Onslaught Figured it out. And he is no mage. I must investigate. There has got to be someone who has the skill to cut cain off from his power.

Galan007
Onslaught Figured it out. IIRC,
The was on the Astral Plane.

nvrbeenwthagirl
IIRC,
The was on the Astral Plane.

Thor and BRB dont' have astral powers? Seems odd. The hammers seem to be able to do almost anything. And how come professor x couldn't pull Juggs to the astral plane? The Helmet only prevents telepathic intrusion into cain's head.

Galan007
Thor and BRB dont' have astral powers? Seems odd. The hammers seem to be able to do almost anything. And how come professor x couldn't pull Juggs to the astral plane? The Helmet only prevents telepathic intrusion into cain's head. You realize that Onslaught was almost unbeatable on the Astral Plane, right?

Horrificus
Thor and BRB dont' have astral powers? Seems odd. The hammers seem to be able to do almost anything. And how come professor x couldn't pull Juggs to the astral plane? The Helmet only prevents telepathic intrusion into cain's head.

But, his head is where his mind is.

And, his helmet is where his head is.

If I say anymore, it will sound insulting. wink

Honestly, I am a big BRB fan, but, Thor or BRB with their hammers and the enchantments, are about the same deal as Jugg's with the Gem and Cyttorak power.

But, Jugg's power is more focused into fewer attributes, (strength, invulnerability, momentum-force-field, etc.)

The hammers, though less focused, are more versatile. But, as Thor proved, he was unable to really "depower" Jugg's.

Unless writers have BRB do a cheesy BFR, like silly WWH did, (yeah, Juggs is gonna run into the sea), I think Juggs eventually takes it, because, eventually, BRB will get up close and personal.

Ptr_Grifin
Onslaught Figured it out. And he is no mage. I must investigate. There has got to be someone who has the skill to cut cain off from his power.

No that wasn't a full powered Juggernaut. Prior to that event Cain was in an alternate reality that depowered him. So he then returned home to fight Onslaught. See Malibu's run on the All New Exiles.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Horrificus
But, his head is where his mind is.

And, his helmet is where his head is.

If I say anymore, it will sound insulting. wink

Honestly, I am a big BRB fan, but, Thor or BRB with their hammers and the enchantments, are about the same deal as Jugg's with the Gem and Cyttorak power.

But, Jugg's power is more focused into fewer attributes, (strength, invulnerability, momentum-force-field, etc.)

The hammers, though less focused, are more versatile. But, as Thor proved, he was unable to really "depower" Jugg's.

Unless writers have BRB do a cheesy BFR, like silly WWH did, (yeah, Juggs is gonna run into the sea), I think Juggs eventually takes it, because, eventually, BRB will get up close and personal.

Seeing as how people's ENTIRE bodies have been pulled onto the astral plane, and out of it, I am failing to see your point without being INSULTING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.