Daredevil vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
http://www.tegneserieguiden.net/usa/daredevil/daredevil.jpg

VS

http://x27.xanga.com/42be4107110542232425/b2142712.jpg

don't shiv
Midnighter.

Midnighter owns

Shang Chi 10/10

Captain America 10/10

Daredevil 10/10

Cyber 10/10

Wolverine 10/10

Karate Kid 6/10

Batman 5/10

endrict
yah Midnighter is a badass... he wins with ease.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by don't shiv
Midnighter.

Midnighter owns

Shang Chi 10/10

Captain America 10/10

Daredevil 10/10

Cyber 10/10

Wolverine 10/10

Karate Kid 6/10

Batman 5/10

... What the f**k?

How does he take down all of these street-level powerhouses...and yet tie with Batman? What the f**k?

endrict
yah with out prep he would Pwned Batman

Accel
Midnighter.

Midnighter owns

Shang Chi 10/10

Captain America 10/10

Daredevil 10/10

Cyber 10/10

Wolverine 10/10

Karate Kid 6/10

Batman 5/10
So Batman does better than Karate Kid? rolling on floor laughing

srankmissingnin
Midnighter.

Midnighter owns

Shang Chi 10/10

Captain America 10/10

Daredevil 10/10

Cyber 10/10

Wolverine 10/10

Karate Kid 6/10

Batman 5/10

... Thats bullshit. Maybe if he was fighting some second rate ripoffs of them... he does seem good at beating poor ripoffs of established characters. As is Midnighters rap sheet reads like a watered downed Sabretooth, he really isn't that impressive, he certainly isn't getting 10/10 against Cap.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... Thats bullshit. Maybe if he was fighting some second rate ripoffs of them... he does seem good at beating poor ripoffs of established characters. As is Midnighters rap sheet reads like a watered downed Sabretooth, he really isn't that impressive, he certainly isn't getting 10/10 against Cap.

So we're holding it against him that he's in a less established universe than mainstream characters??

endrict
Originally posted by DigiMark007
So we're holding it against him that he's in a less established universe than mainstream characters??

yup.

Scoobless

9.75/10 then

Same with Batman

evil face

don't shiv
Batman has something that will styme Midnighter, well a few things

1 MOTHERBOX

2 PERSONAL TELEPORT

3 SUIT DEFENSE MEASURES,

4 His Mind.
Batman is ahead, mentally of DD CAP, LOGAN, CYBER, SHANG CHI, its not for nothing he is feared by Darkseid, Luthor & "Ra's Al Gul" & known as the worlds greatest detective & Not the worlds Greatest Random Guesser

Batman seldom flaunts his mastery of the magic/mystic mental arts While he is not quite Dr Doom who's ancesters dabbled daily in magic Batman has enough I think to slightly brainside Midnighter.

Batman is no KK but what The Dark Knight has in his favour is an extensive supply of arrows for his bow.

endrict
ethier way this is about DD and midmidnighter...and Mid will beat him.

still a good fight

don't shiv
The worst thing DD could do is provoke Midnighter.
Strategic Retreat is good, and then when DD'S covered some ground have at Midnighter long range with his Club.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/midnighter024.jpg

Daredevil doesn't grant Midnighter the luxury of reacting to him and forces Midnighter to press the attack... and Daredevil feeds it to him.

Scoobless

Daredevil doesn't grant Midnighter the luxury of reacting to him and forces Midnighter to press the attack... and Daredevil feeds it to him.

What the f**k? ... what comic is that from? ... that doesn't fit in with his other appearances

don't shiv

I can see it working, in theory

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
What the f**k? ... what comic is that from? ... that doesn't fit in with his other appearances

I'm not sure and I don't want to go through all my comics to find out. Maybe Coup D'Etat or Only Human on the Inside. Also how about the time where Midnighter was holding Kev by the neck in the four issue More Kev mini series and three guys had machine guns on him? Remember that? He was bragging about how his ability already showed him how the incounter would end and one of the guys asked him "Hows it end then?" and he got angry and let Kev go because he was going to get shot to shit with out Apollo's help. That wouldn't have happened to Cap or DD.

Seriously the only really impressive thing Midnighter has done is kill Grifter... and unless you ignore all of Grifters feats it was pure bullshit.

Metalmanx
What are Midnighter's exact powers/abilities again?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What are Midnighter's exact powers/abilities again?

Enhanced stats, a healing factor and the ability to run multiple battle scenarios in his head. He used to have a second heart.

Scoobless
I'm not sure and I don't want to go through all my comics to find out. Maybe Coup D'Etat or Only Human on the Inside. Also how about the time where Midnighter was holding Kev by the neck in the four issue More Kev mini series and three guys had machine guns on him? Remember that? He was bragging about how his ability already showed him how the incounter would end and one of the guys asked him "Hows it end then?" and he got angry and let Kev go because he was going to get shot to shit with out Apollo's help. That wouldn't have happened to Cap or DD.

In that Kev situation Cadp, DD, BAtman... whoever would've been screwed... and that, and the Regis incident, are pretty much the only times he's been in a losing position

Haven't read the "Human on the Inside" story yet... must be from that

Metalmanx
Enhanced stats, a healing factor and the ability to run multiple battle scenarios in his head. He used to have a second heart.

Okay. Well then, what is it exactly that makes him the definite winner against Daredevil? I just don't see it yet.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Okay. Well then, what is it exactly that makes him the definite winner against Daredevil? I just don't see it yet.

Nothing.

srankmissingnin
In that Kev situation Cadp, DD, BAtman... whoever would've been screwed... and that, and the Regis incident, are pretty much the only times he's been in a losing position

Haven't read the "Human on the Inside" story yet... must be from that

Captain America, Daredevil and Batman have all been in similar situations (Cap vs. the "Capekillers" comes to mind) and the never seem to hesitate at all, that Kev situation would have been a stroll in the park for them. Hawksmoor has tangled with Midnighter and it was never depicted as one sided.

I like Midnighter but I don't think steam rolling a bunch of rip offs is enough to justify "Midnighter beats Daredevil 10/10," it certainly isn't so one sided that you don't even need to think about it.

endrict
Hawksmoor is a tough SOB though, alot tougher than DD

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by endrict
Hawksmoor is a tough SOB though, alot tougher than DD

In a city maybe but they where throwing down in the Carrier.

Scoobless
Hawksmoor has compared the Carrier to a city before... if it's the same to him then there's no reason to asume it would make a big difference

srankmissingnin
Hawksmoor has compared the Carrier to a city before... if it's the same to him then there's no reason to asume it would make a big difference

I don't recall him ever stating that but maybe he did. Even so we have someone weaker, slower and less agile then Spider-man who can successfully engage Midnighter in h2h despite all of his enhancements.

don't shiv
Midnighters abilities clarified further.

IN Picoseconds, Midnighter will have choreographed a fight a Million times from every concievable angle... Like Destiny only much quicker, much clearer, and in quantum detail.

some form of telepathy

unparallelled combat technique, except maybe for Backlash who's been fighting for 30 Centuries

enhanced senses, strength, speed, durability, healing

Mental state: Diamond Hard.

newyorkcares
Is this a joke? Do have any concept of how quickly and savagely Midnighter would ruin DD? No.No you do not.

xmarksthespot
I don't recall him ever stating that but maybe he did. Even so we have someone weaker, slower and less agile then Spider-man who can successfully engage Midnighter in h2h despite all of his enhancements.
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7748/authority0910vq1.jpg
Spider-Man doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell against Hawksmoor.

Midnighter wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.