Did Vader remember?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
for no reason i was just thinking about vader on board leias ship in the opening scene of anh and realised that vader had seen the ship before when it took padme and anakin to mustafar. its pretty obvious that he had seen it but i only kind of pieced it together then. did he recognise it as the same ship that brought obi wan and padme to him on that fateful day? if so id imagine hed have found alot of joy in storming it and killing everyone on board.

not only did it bring padme to him for the last conversation theyd ever have, it brought obi wan, who proceeded to cause severe injuries that ended with him being stuck in a walking iron lung for the rest of his life. that combined with the fact that it forced him to go so near to the planet he grew up as slave on and watched his mother die on (after being tortured for weeks) would have made it a pretty bad day for him and i could understand why he didnt mind breaking some rebel neck.

thoughts?

Ushgarak
It would hardly have been a surprise for him, would it? he knew that was Bail Organa's ship, and was looking for Bail Organa's daughter!

Meanwhile, moving.

Darth Subjekt
Fuuny, I don;t recall Padme's ship being in ANH nor do I recall the Tantive IV going to Mustafar. Hence I dont remmeber Anakin looking at it.

Tangible God
Padme was never on that ship. Bail Organa was, and Leia was, but not Padme.

SpaceMonkey
It's all wrong!! Stop this thread now!!!

Tangible God
Well why don't you do it?

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Decay
for no reason i was just thinking about vader on board leias ship in the opening scene of anh and realised that vader had seen the ship before when it took padme and anakin to mustafar. its pretty obvious that he had seen it but i only kind of pieced it together then. did he recognise it as the same ship that brought obi wan and padme to him on that fateful day? if so id imagine hed have found alot of joy in storming it and killing everyone on board.

not only did it bring padme to him for the last conversation theyd ever have, it brought obi wan, who proceeded to cause severe injuries that ended with him being stuck in a walking iron lung for the rest of his life. that combined with the fact that it forced him to go so near to the planet he grew up as slave on and watched his mother die on (after being tortured for weeks) would have made it a pretty bad day for him and i could understand why he didnt mind breaking some rebel neck.

thoughts?

Differant Ships, Tantive V =/= What we saw in Episode 3, I forget the name of it

steverules
Look at this way, padme's ship is sliver, the ship Leia was on was white...easy way to remember it.

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by Tangible God
Well why don't you do it?

I can't. sad

Ganner Rhysode
Umm... Obi-Wan is picked up by the Tantive IV, which takes him and Yoda to Courscant.

Then he sneaks his way onto Padme's personal ship in Courscant and follows her to Mustufar.

Finally, Obi-Wan takes that ship to Polis Massa (or possibly the Tantive IV which then took them to Polis Massa) where Padme went into labor.

Vader NEVER saw the Tantive IV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.