Evanescence - The Open Door

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Britrogue
Well, I bought this album yesterday. I must confess to being initially disappointed, but I think that's because it has such a different sound to all their previous work.
Having given the album a chance, I must say that it is a powerful and thoughtful addition to the collection.
My favourite song off the album is Lithium.

vintageSW77
edit

scarecrow088
Originally posted by Britrogue
Well, I bought this album yesterday. I must confess to being initially disappointed, but I think that's because it has such a different sound to all their previous work.
Having given the album a chance, I must say that it is a powerful and thoughtful addition to the collection.
My favourite song off the album is Lithium. i agree but i still love it
big grin

Draco69
It's okay. I like Lithium and the new single....

Wolfie
It's not as strong as Fallen but it wasn't bad.

I think I'll have to go with Lithium as well, though Sweet Sacrifice, Call Me When You're Sober, and Lose Control are up there too.

The Pict
I'm gonna check this album out when I get paid.

stormfront13
i think good enough is one of the most emotional and powerful tracks i have ever head

vintageSW77
i think they are dreadful

masterkit
Originally posted by vintageSW77
i think they are dreadful

well then your a poor little soulsad

vintageSW77
maybe
but Evanescence are still crap

katcha_24
I was disappointed when I first got it, but after listening to it a few times, I love it! My fav album by far atm. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.