current Sabertooth vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Current Sabertooth vs Midnighter has standard equipment.

Bloodlust is on.

They fight in a dark jungle who wins?

Scoobless
Midnighter

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth would rip Midnighter apart.

grey fox
Midnighter , he was killing Marvel rip-offs with ease when Jenny Quantum was still a baby .

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by grey fox
Midnighter , he was killing Marvel rip-offs with ease when Jenny Quantum was still a baby.

I know, killing ripoffs is all he is good for. Sabretooth rips him limb from limb.

grey fox
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I know, killing ripoffs is all he is good for. Sabretooth rips him limb from limb.

So killing their version of Wonderman in a single hit means nothing.

srankmissingnin

Less then nothing, unless he does something more then look like an established character he means nothing.

complexbrother
Sabertooth gets decapitated .

jinzin
Originally posted by complexbrother
Sabertooth gets decapitated . from his adamantium skeleton? really? What the f**k?

wonder how THAT works out... erm

grey fox
Originally posted by jinzin
from his adamantium skeleton? really? What the f**k?

wonder how THAT works out... erm

Meh , get's his nuts crushed then .

jinzin
lol... yeah, that's probably about midnighters best chance at this.. at least before he has to run away...

Sub_Mariner
Meh , get's his nuts crushed then .

That is a mystery, is Wolverines, umm you know, adamtanium? Can it sprout claws?

srankmissingnin

Also this would be like me claiming that Doc Brass and his cohorts (Tarzan ripoff, Fu Manchu ripoff ect.) could beat the Justice League because they beat some Justice League ripoffs in Planetary... see how that doesn't make any sense?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.