Iron Spidey and Black Panther runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Now these two believe it or not have alot in common. They both represent animals(yeah, yeah i know cheesy one) but did u know that they took on the Fantastic four single handedly. How would these guys do now as a team against the likes of these characters.

1. Fabulous frogman and Grizzly
2. Batman and Nightwing
3. Lizard and Killercroc
4. Green arrow and Hawkeye
5. Captain american and Deathstroke
6. Wolverine and Sabertooth
7. Fantastic four (they want a rematch)
8. Superboy and Cyborg (Have faith true believers...i mean i do)

golem370
They get to 7 maybe 8

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Now these two believe it or not have alot in common. They both represent animals(yeah, yeah i know cheesy one) but did u know that they took on the Fantastic four single handedly. How would these guys do now as a team against the likes of these characters.

1. Fabulous frogman and Grizzly
2. Batman and Nightwing
3. Lizard and Killercroc
4. Green arrow and Hawkeye
5. Captain american and Deathstroke
6. Wolverine and Sabertooth
7. Fantastic four (they want a rematch)
8. Superboy and Cyborg (Have faith true believers...i mean i do)

Stop at 7. Invisible Woman is too much for them.

golem370
Maybe

golem370
Even If she goes invisible Spider-Man might sense her

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Even If she goes invisible Spider-Man might sense her

I'm not worried about her invisibility, dude.

She just creates small forcefields in their brains/hearts.

golem370
Can she do that before Spider-Man k.o's her since he can move at speed approaching 700mph?

Accel
Can she do that before Spider-Man k.o's her since he can move at speed approaching 700mph?
He can't move at Mach 1 dude.

And yes, she can put up a forcefield before he gets close. All she has to do is shield herself and it's a done deal.

golem370
I would doubt that. He has dodged laser guns and bullets and they travel at 900mph

Accel
Oh God, the lasers and bullets argument.

News Flash- EVERY ONE has dodged bullets and lasers. Susan has blocked bullets and lasers. It's a moot point.

Metalmanx

...Err...what? confused

Spidey can't move that fast, or at least, he can't move that fast long enough to reach Sue in time. He CAN move that fast in twitches, when he's dodging something. But he can't sustain that to travel at the same speed.

So, like I said, the Fantastic Four stop them.

Grimm22
This is ridiculous

They have no chance in hell of getting past 7.

Hell, they have no chance in hell at beating ANYONE on the FF no expression

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
This is ridiculous

They have no chance in hell of getting past 7.

Hell, they have no chance in hell at beating ANYONE on the FF no expression

Hey. Relax. Just let the FF go, alright?

To be honest, if it wasn't for IW, the duo would have a good chance (in fact, a majority chance) of beating the Four (or three as it would be).

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hey. Relax. Just let the FF go, alright?

To be honest, if it wasn't for IW, the duo would have a good chance (in fact, a majority chance) of beating the Four (or three as it would be).

Im sorry but the FF get NO respect around here no expression

Torch goes Nova

Sue kills them

Thing thunderclaps and throws them to the moon

Reed suffocates them...

There are so many options here

Metalmanx

Torch goes Nova

Sue kills them

Reed suffocates them...

The FF get PLENTY of respect. I don't know where you're looking.

I already said they stop at the FF via Sue.

Thing isn't touching either of them. A thunderclap is probably very ineffective against the two in their suits as well. Especially BP's. They, on the other hand, have the necessary means to both damage and put him down.

Reed can most likely be cut by BP's anti-metal claws or, even more likely, his energy blade. Spidey's webbed his face before, which would incapacitate him.

Torch could get tagged relatively easily, especially considering Spidey can go invisible from the start.

So, just relax. Sue saves the day for them.

Accel
Highly doubt either if the two can cut Reed, since Wolverine couldn't. Torch would just fly into the air and fry their asses from a safe distance.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Accel
Highly doubt either if the two can cut Reed, since Wolverine couldn't. Torch would just fly into the air and fry their asses from a safe distance.

Peter goes invisible from the beginning. And makes his way up to where Torch is via tall structures. It isn't specified where the fight takes place.

Or, while invisible, he could web him and yank him down to the ground before Torch realizes what happened.

Or, BP can fire his little projectile things at him while Torch is preoccupied. I imagine they hurt.

And I still think BP has a good chance of cutting Reed with his tech. Especially with him having an ENERGY blade.

Accel
Peter goes invisible from the beginning. And makes his way up to where Torch is via tall structures. It isn't specified where the fight takes place.

Or, while invisible, he could web him and yank him down to the ground before Torch realizes what happened.

Or, BP can fire his little projectile things at him while Torch is preoccupied. I imagine they hurt.

And I still think BP has a good chance of cutting Reed with his tech. Especially with him having an ENERGY blade.
Invisibility isn't a problem. Torch could just create a dozen walking duplicates with his flame powers to throw BP and Spidey off.

Webbing would be incinerated the instant it got near Torch (he's melted bullets fired at him before without them hitting him) and his flame powers also enhance him somewhat physically, making him stronger and tougher (he's taken much worse than Spidey's punches without too much injury).

The energy blade is a possibility, sure, but unless it's more effective than adamantium claws in terms of cutting any thing, it won't do zilch. However, even if it does, Reed basically avoids being cut by constantly changing his body shape.

Metalmanx
Invisibility isn't a problem. Torch could just create a dozen walking duplicates with his flame powers to throw BP and Spidey off.

Webbing would be incinerated the instant it got near Torch (he's melted bullets fired at him before without them hitting him) and his flame powers also enhance him somewhat physically, making him stronger and tougher (he's taken much worse than Spidey's punches without too much injury).

The energy blade is a possibility, sure, but unless it's more effective than adamantium claws in terms of cutting any thing, it won't do zilch. However, even if it does, Reed basically avoids being cut by constantly changing his body shape.

Spider-sense, my friend. Spidey will know which Torch is the real torch.

His webs are flame-retardent, by the way.

I don't think Reed would see it coming. He'd just all of a sudden be stabbed and torn through as he's trying to wrap around BP. That, and BP is a master strategist. He knows all about the FF. He doesn't neccesarily need prep. He'd figure out someway to immobilize Reed.

Accel
Spider-sense, my friend. Spidey will know which Torch is the real torch.

His webs are flame-retardent, by the way.

I don't think Reed would see it coming. He'd just all of a sudden be stabbed and torn through as he's trying to wrap around BP. That, and BP is a master strategist. He knows all about the FF. He doesn't neccesarily need prep. He'd figure out someway to immobilize Reed.
The real trick is to distinguish between the fakes and the genuine article and get to him before he can go Nova. Or the dupes can go after BP.

Flame-retardant just means it wouldn't catch on fire. It'd still be useless once it Torch's heat completely melted it.

Reed knows BP as well as BP knows him. BP's smart, but he's dealing with one of the smartest charaters in comicdom. Any thing BP cooks up, Reed could probably counter.
Reed's wrapped around Wolverine when Logan failed to cut him, so he has no problems there.

Metalmanx
The real trick is to distinguish between the fakes and the genuine article and get to him before he can go Nova. Or the dupes can go after BP.

Flame-retardant just means it wouldn't catch on fire. It'd still be useless once it Torch's heat completely melted it.

Reed knows BP as well as BP knows him. BP's smart, but he's dealing with one of the smartest charaters in comicdom. Any thing BP cooks up, Reed could probably counter.
Reed's wrapped around Wolverine when Logan failed to cut him, so he has no problems there.

That REALLY shouldn't be hard for someone with a spider-sense. Hell, BP would be able to tell, what with his enhanced superhuman senses.

The way I envision it, HT wouldn't even see the webs coming for him, since Spidey will be invisible. Then he gets pummelled.

I know that Reed is smart, but a different kind of smart. BP's strategic ability in a fight >>> Reed's. And I don't recall Reed ever facing an energy blade before. We don't know if it will cut or not. I assume it will, it being made of energy and all. And especially since it would most likely catch Reed off-guard, after trying to wrap around BP. I'm sure BP has some other devices/gadgets that would prove useful as well.

Accel
That REALLY shouldn't be hard for someone with a spider-sense. Hell, BP would be able to tell, what with his enhanced superhuman senses.

The way I envision it, HT wouldn't even see the webs coming for him, since Spidey will be invisible. Then he gets pummelled.

I know that Reed is smart, but a different kind of smart. BP's strategic ability in a fight >>> Reed's. And I don't recall Reed ever facing an energy blade before. We don't know if it will cut or not. I assume it will, it being made of energy and all. And especially since it would most likely catch Reed off-guard, after trying to wrap around BP. I'm sure BP has some other devices/gadgets that would prove useful as well.
True, although the original point of bringing up the flame dupes was that they could prove useful in adding numbers. They are walking flames after all. Touch 'em and ya get burned.

Johnny doesn't actually need to see the webbing or Spidey. The end result will be the same for either one as long as Torch keeps his heat at high temperatures through and through.

Whether the blade can cut Reed doesn't matter. Reed's wrapped Wolverine when he tried to slash at him. Apparently Reed could avoid it without even looking directly at it and was able to simply change his shape the whole time. Shouldn't be any different with BP, whatever his blade's made of.

Grimm22

Spidey's web dosent do crap do Torch no expression

Also, Reed is indestructable, nothing is cutting him.

Plus, a Thunder Clap's force is what will put them down not the sound no expression

Oh and Spidey cant go invisible because Sue will just turn him visible again wink

Metalmanx
Spidey's web dosent do crap do Torch no expression

Also, Reed is indestructable, nothing is cutting him.

Plus, a Thunder Clap's force is what will put them down not the sound no expression

Oh and Spidey cant go invisible because Sue will just turn him visible again wink

Sigh... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wait wait wait.

"Oh and Spidey cant go invisible because Sue will just turn him visible again"

Jigga-what? What the f**k?

jasonk3

Torch goes Nova

Sue kills them

Reed suffocates them...

The reason they get no respect is because they re lame

Grimm22
Originally posted by jasonk3
The reason they get no respect is because they re lame

You know if I ever meet you in real life, your going to meet my Shovel head on no expression

Grimm22
Sigh... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wait wait wait.

"Oh and Spidey cant go invisible because Sue will just turn him visible again"

Jigga-what? What the f**k?

Whats so hard to understand about that confused

You cant turn invisible around Sue unless she wants you to be invisible no expression

jasonk3
You know if I ever meet you in real life, your going to meet my Shovel head on no expression

laughing Yea and then u could say "its clobberin Time" laughing

Grimm22
Originally posted by jasonk3
laughing Yea and then u could say "its clobberin Time" laughing

Even though I dont even need the shovel.

I'll could just put you in a headlock and put you in the sleeperhold

Metalmanx
Whats so hard to understand about that confused

You cant turn invisible around Sue unless she wants you to be invisible no expression

What the hell?! What the f**k? When has she done this?

If Spider-Man is already invisible, how will she know where he is? confused

Just because one can turn invisible, doesn't mean you can see other invisible folk. Too bad Sue doesn't have a Spider-Sense... rolling on floor laughing

Grimm22
What the hell?! What the f**k? When has she done this?

If Spider-Man is already invisible, how will she know where he is? confused

Just because one can turn invisible, doesn't mean you can see other invisible folk. Too bad Sue doesn't have a Spider-Sense... rolling on floor laughing

She's done this numerous times no expression

Oh and Spidey cant touch Sue when she has a skin tight force field around her no expression

jasonk3
Even though I dont even need the shovel.

I'll could just put you in a headlock and put you in the sleeperhold
Grim ure talkin a whole bunch of s*** now thats cuz u kno u'll never run in with me, even if their was a the slightest chance of u runnin into me, i bet u dont have the balls to say that to face so trynna act tuff over the internet, BTW if ure evr at Lake Shore Blvd. W., Toronto make sure u private msg me, lets see if u can really back up what u say.

Metalmanx
She's done this numerous times no expression

Oh and Spidey cant touch Sue when she has a skin tight force field around her no expression

Gimme some actual evidence here, man. I've NEVER heard of Sue being able to stop others from being invisible. That sounds like COMPLETE and UTTER bull.

And who's to say she'll have the skin-tight forcefield? I mean, she might, but is it a for-sure thing?

NiņoAraņa
they get to 7, and they have a slight chance of getting to 8.....Sue turning someone visible smells like bull$#!t to me....

Accel
Sue can turn invisible things visible, but I'm not entirely sure it would work on Spidey. His suit doesn't really turn invisible, it cloaks, so he just appears to be invisible.

NiņoAraņa
so it's not invisible....just reflecting light...wait, that is invisible...confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.