Should Iron Man have his own forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madacapa
X-men, Superman, Batman, Spider-Man...shouldn't Iron Man have his own forum, now that he is going to be played in a movie by Robert Downey Jr.? I think Iron Man deserves his won forum, instead of having to share it in a generic, Comic Book one.

roughrider
Only character(s) who appear in more than one regular monthly title ( Re. Superman, Batman, Spider Man, X-Men etc.) truly merit their own forum.
Avengers deserve a forum, perhaps. And likely Wolverine does too (shivers.)

Sub_Mariner
If anyone The FF deserve a forum now.

pr1983
I don't think FF or the Avengers deserve one, simply for the fact that they haven't appeared in the kind of media in the same concentration as the others have...

x-men has comics, 2 tv shows, 3 movies and possibly 3 more on the way, spidey has had numerous tv shows, comics plus 2 movies with a third on the way etc, etc...

i think its a bit premature, although in the future i dont see why not...

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by pr1983
I don't think FF or the Avengers deserve one, simply for the fact that they haven't appeared in the kind of media in the same concentration as the others have...

x-men has comics, 2 tv shows, 3 movies and possibly 3 more on the way, spidey has had numerous tv shows, comics plus 2 movies with a third on the way etc, etc...

i think its a bit premature, although in the future i dont see why not...

FF has another film coming up, 4 TV Series, The first family of marvel and an on-going comic.

crimsonphoenix
no i dont think he should...Fantastic Four maybe since it has gotten a little more popular

willRules
I think an Avengers or an Ultimate universe would make a good forum yes

NoFate007
Ultimate should get its own forum.

Iron Man......it depends on the movie, I think. If there's an explosion of Iron Man topics, then yeah...but we all saw what happened with Hulk's forum lol.

crimsonphoenix
i like the idea of an ultimate forum

pr1983
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
FF has another film coming up, 4 TV Series, The first family of marvel and an on-going comic.

yes, so wait till its had another movie out, i mean, i really don't mean to be disrespectful, but the forum isnt exactly overflowing with f4 threads... erm

as nofate said, look what happened to the hulk forum, and the hulk is a huge part of marvel...

Darth Martin
FF4 definateley could use a forum.

roughrider
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
i like the idea of an ultimate forum

So do I.

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

...no. no expression

A TON of interest has to be present to even start thinking about a new forum. Hell, we closed down the Hulk one a while back because it wasn't getting enough traffic. And since a lot of the current ones could probably be assimilated into regular comics, we're probably lucky to have the ones we do have.

I like Tony too. But he's never getting his own forum.

P.S. Having a movie doesn't = needing a forum. If that were the case, we'd have a Tank Girl forum. roll eyes (sarcastic) A thread or two should be sufficient to cover IM's movie.

Darth Martin
Digi, you don't think FF4 should have their own forum?

Wolverine2006
Ultimate marvel wuld b a good forum

Grinning Goku
No. Even if he gets one it'll just get closed/merged after the movie hype dies down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.