Death of a Princess: accident or murder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
Clicky

Came across this right now and am not sure about the reliabilty of it. If true it confirms my long held suspicions that the crash was no normal accident.
erm

mad

Strangelove
I'm pretty sure it was an accident

AC/DC'S_LVR
it was no accident

~Da Moose~
It was an accident only insofar as the Stalkarazzi accidentally killed her.

§P0oONY
Who cares... srug

She died ages ago...

Sub_Mariner
Shoudln't this be in the conspiracy forum?

§P0oONY

Punkyhermy
there is a conspiracy forum?
no expression

AOR
"It's all some wacked out conspiracy"-#rave#

Punkyhermy
the night diana died

wtf?

confused

lord xyz

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
It was an accident only insofar as the Stalkarazzi accidentally killed her.

Deano
there was more to it. not an accident. just doesnt add up. sorry

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Deano
Yeah exactly...

Darth Kreiger

Of course it doesn't, not even 2+2 adds up to 4 in your book, it's 5.323443453454354Bushlied2342342534535453Illuminati

Kinneary
Does anything happen ever that's not a conspiracy?

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Kinneary
Does anything happen ever that's not a conspiracy?

The Invention of Fire was done by Aliens working for the Illuminati, the purpose was to destroy the Human race and control them by putting microchips in their brains, which they called "3rd Degree Burns"

ADarksideJedi
Accident!jm

Kinneary
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
The Invention of Fire was done by Aliens working for the Illuminati, the purpose was to destroy the Human race and control them by putting microchips in their brains, which they called "3rd Degree Burns"
Now that you mention it, you're right. The other story just doesn't add up. Humans just somehow CREATING fire, with no record of it ever happening?

You know, this Princess Diana thing makes so much more sense now.

Deano
if there wasnt more to it then they woudnt of opened up more investigations of her death.

the answers are there. you just need to look

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Kinneary
Now that you mention it, you're right. The other story just doesn't add up. Humans just somehow CREATING fire, with no record of it ever happening?

You know, this Princess Diana thing makes so much more sense now.

My Evidence?

President Bush's use of the words "Invention" "destroy" "Human", and many Doctors who were known to have at least once in their Career treated Government Agents saying "3rd Degree Burns" "Brains", and the maker of the I-Pod saying "Microchip"

Proof enough is it not?

Kinneary
I can't believe all these sheeple are being so blind and following what the government TELLS them. If you dig a little deeper behind the scenes, you'll see that there's too much evidence to ignore. I mean, if there wasn't more to it, we wouldn't be discussing it.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by lord xyz
I second that.

I third it. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.