Short break

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
This Thursday I'm going to stop in a caravan down south with some friends. I'm going to Pagham (near Bognor Regis!!) cus a friends got a caravan down there and its gonna be free.

There will be 3 couple there including me and Mrs.Mech, so we've already planned that the women do all the shopping, cooking and cleaning whilst us lads drink copious amounts of alcohol.

I hate British holidays but I'm willing to get into the spirit of things, so I'm gonna be stuck outside the caravan in the pouring rain on a deck chair, with my jeans rolled up to the knee's and a white hanky on my head tied at all four corners.

Dexx
hehe, soundz like fun....

mechmoggy
In Bognor!!

Dexx
ok, ok
soundz like fun... rolling on floor laughing
better?

Gundark
Sounds like something one of you silly brits would do. laughing out loud

mechmoggy
I'm going for the beer and nothing else.

I've got a hankering for a drinking weekend. evil face

Pinky
Alcohol and women...what more could a guy wish?

mah
a humongous amount of money

Dexx
actually i'd also like a real saber and a pod racer

Pinky
You know...not the money bring happines...it's their amount!!! wink

mechmoggy
Yup, you two just really gave away your ages with those comments.

Soon you'll learn to enjoy the shallow pleasures of beer and women, then forever will it control your destiny.

Dexx
controll....the later, the better...cheers!

Pinky
Hick...u were saying bout beer?....hick :shy:

Dexx
actually u drank an urine sample evil face

Pinky
Well lucky for me i like dark beer!Anyway i hope u enjoyed ur blonde beer wink

Dexx
actually i like 'em pink wink

Pinky
Any woman likes pinks studs!! wink

Dexx
especially with that..........saber

mechmoggy
Would you two stop talking about big pink sabre's, its disturbing! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pinky
Would u rather speak about blue sabers?

mechmoggy
Nope. stick out tongue

Dexx
green than

Pinky
Green's even worse...

Dexx
hmmmm we shall see

Pinky
Yes we will mr.greenthumb

mechmoggy
Toodle-oo people. I'm just getting ready to leave now.

If I can just find a way of missing out the bloody M25 I'll be alright. The A34 seems like a good option. See y'all next week. big grin

Dexx
bye man!..have fun

mah
just find the smallesy dirt-road you see which goes in the right direction, and I'm sure you'll have a pleasant traffic-free trip.

mechmoggy
I'm back!

Some of the roads down there were surrounded by corn fields and all I could think about was "Children of the Corn", I kept scaring myself thinking about it. sad

We all got drunk on Thursday night and had a take-away
Played golf with the lads on Friday, then got drunk, then for a meal and then drunk again whilst watching the Chelsea/Man U game on telly
Went to the beach on Saturday, then played crazy golf, then got drunk
Went swimming most of yesterday, then drove home about 6pm

God knows I've always tried to talk my mates into drinking Tequila but they've never been up for it. This weekend we played drinking games with the stuff and I think I may have converted a couple of them to the pleasures of the drink. cool

Dexx
hey welcome back man

mah
welcome back! you havent by any chance bought any cd's while at it, have you?

Fire
lol doubt it mah,
sounds like a nice trip man

mechmoggy
Haven't bought any CD's Mah, I have had a look for your last suggestion but so far I haven't found it. Money should be a little better soon as Mrs.MM starts a new job next month, and I've still gotta buy yours and Finti's suggestions actually. As soon as I have, I'll bring "Swapshop" back up to date too. big grin

mah
hmm, last week it was re-released in the UK and went up to the 9th spot at your Top40, so it should be easy to find

mechmoggy
Are we still talking about the same album then?

Did I write down the wrong one? embarrasment

mah

mechmoggy
Oops. embarrasment

mah
you didnt write that down did you

yerssot
hey, I heared them yesterday!

mechmoggy
I even spelled Tex's wrong when I wrote that down. embarrasment

I will go look again soon.

mah
smile ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.