BEST soundtrack ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

st@rlight
i love the lord of the rings soundtrack!!!!!!!! flowers all their songs sound divine./.....

The Pict
Spawn has a good soundtrack.

Da preacher
Under the cherrymoon soundtrack

BobbyD
Originally posted by st@rlight
i love the lord of the rings soundtrack!!!!!!!! flowers all their songs sound divine./.....

Why did make 2 threads?

I feel a merge coming on. confused

Jack of Blades
litle Nicky had Some good soundrack good.AC/DCHighway to hell

§P0oONY
Game: Sonic Adventure 2/Jet Set Radio Future....
Film: A Clockwork Orange....
TV Show: Scrubs.

The Pict
Troy, Spiderman 2 and Underworld have amazing soundtracks.

In Fate's Hands
Underworld had a really good soundtrack

Just
both 8 mile ones

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by Just
both 8 mile ones

not really i didnt like it too much. i only liked nas and the jay-z/freeway songs

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=323098&highlight=title%3Asoundtrack+forumid%3A59

Just one of several already existing soundtrack threads.

Big Sexy
Rocky. That music can get me too train for hours.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Da preacher

Hahaha, I remember when I was like you voting everything Prince as the greatest. Your musical taste will change. I love the Reservoir Dogs soundtrack, that's very enjoyable. I suppose Purple Rain, Under the Cherry Moon & Graffiti Bridge are good soundtracks too. wink

I hear the Garden State soundtrack is also excellent. I'll have to check that out.

Da preacher
No It Won't.

Kram3r
No It Won't.

So you're saying that all you're going to listen to for the rest of your life is Prince? erm

I seriously doubt that.

Da preacher
Y not?

Eis
I haven't seen the movie but i have the movie soundtrack album, it's pretty good.

As for me, the only one i can think of at the moment is Almost Famous.

BobbyD
Me personal favorite is the Forrest Gump soundtrack.

But, it's highly unlikely that anything will ever come close to the Saturday Night Fever one (in terms of sales).

Kram3r
Y not?

Because, surprisingly enough, you will eventually have had enough of Prince and just natural start liking over stuff. I know, I was there. In '03 I was the biggest Prince fan ever, everything was Prince, I was even lucky enough to see him that year. However, after a while you just naturally move on. I not saying you'll never listen to him again, because you still will (Just yesterday I listened to just about all of Self-titled), but you will get interested into other stuff.

knight
HIGHLANDER

IT must be the only movie without an official Soundtrack release,

The album A Kind Of Magic is the only thing that comes close.

Da preacher
Originally posted by Kram3r
Because, surprisingly enough, you will eventually have had enough of Prince and just natural start liking over stuff. I know, I was there. In '03 I was the biggest Prince fan ever, everything was Prince, I was even lucky enough to see him that year. However, after a while you just naturally move on. I not saying you'll never listen to him again, because you still will (Just yesterday I listened to just about all of Self-titled), but you will get interested into other stuff.

Yeah, I already listen to lots of other stuff, but Prince will always B the best 2 me.

I'm gonna eat my hat if I find someone I like more than prince.

But then I don't have a hat.

laughing

I thought U meant that I wouldn't like him anymore.

Haven 't seen UTCM 2 btw, only care about the music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.