NJO Corran Horn VS RotS Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexiest
Setting is the Yavin Temple on Yavin 4.

Lightsabers and Force. Who wins?

Darth Sexiest
Wow...No one knows who would win this...

Blue_Hefner
Probably Annie; I don't know much about Corran except he has weak telekinesis.

Darth Sexiest
Anakin WTF PWNS Corran, 100,0000000000000 times over.

He wins, easily.

darthsith19
I say Corran, I heard that at the time of NJO he is the only Jedi besides Luke who might be able to beat Kyp in a fight and NJO Kyp > ROTS Anakin.

Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
Anakin WTF PWNS Corran, 100,0000000000000 times over.

Your commas in the wrong spot. Commas usually come after every three zero's when it comes to numbers, with your number the comma would be one zero to the left of where you put it. no expression

Darth Sexiest
Don't think so.

Darth Sexiest
Im a dumbass in math. So Nyah Nyah Nyah!!!bag

JediMaster97
Corran wins without much difficulty.He has better force powers and special lightsaber skills.

axel_jovan

truejedi
no, i'm taking skywalker here. Corran can't block a force push.

Q99
I'm going with Anakin as well. Corran Horn was an exceptional Jedi Master, but he's not Anakin-level in power. It would be a difficult battle that Anakin'd have the advantage in.

Lord Lucien
I, uh, don't know anything at all about Corran Horn. So my vote goes to Anakin by default.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I, uh, don't know anything at all about Corran Horn. So my vote goes to Anakin by default.

Usually, I'd come up with a hilarious Zampano-interpretation of this fight, but I'm exhausted.

BUT MY FINALZ ARE DONE HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

truejedi
congrats. i just got back in kamchatka from bloomington myself. nice place, kamchatka.

Slash_KMC
Enjoy, comrade.

JediMaster97
I hate it when people vote for Anakin just because they dont know anythin about Corran!

Q99
I'm surprised by the lack of Corran knowledge, he's one of the few non-movie characters to have a buncha books about him.

RE: Blaxican
Anakin stabs Corran with his lightsaber (noh homo), Corran absorbs the energy and makes him... explode or something.

That's generally how fights with Corran go.

Q99
Oh yea, that power absorption of his is rather impressive. TK may be lacking, but that's a nice speciality that could catch the more powerful Anakin by surprise.

truejedi
it doesn't count as a win though. So the best Corran could hope for would be a tie.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Q99
I'm surprised by the lack of Corran knowledge, he's one of the few non-movie characters to have a buncha books about him.

Agreed. Corran Horn, while he doesn't necessarily hog the spotlight, has a lot of on-paper feats. Those that would help him greatly in this case include a wealth of ongoing experience in combat, a very specific advantage over others with his precognition, ability to absorb energy and redirect it, and illusions/mind tricks. He's also an older, calmer, and more wily opponent, so while I won't blindly declare that he wins, I don't think Anakin "Balls to the walls" Skywalker will easily overcome him.

And Force TK isn't a decisive factor in battle, unless you're Yoda, in which case, **** the other guy.

gold slorg
corran breaks anakin's cuck mind
no sabers required

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by gold slorg
corran breaks anakin's cuck mind
no sabers required

How?

Geistalt
Corran Horn wins

gold slorg
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
How?

via supreme command over the art of mental Force influence

CuckedCurry
Tiin would mindrape Anakin too

TheNuisanceBird
If they could penetrate his telepathy barrier.

Geistalt
Quran Horn wins

TheNuisanceBird

Trocity
Anakin lost to Kenobi, of course he'd lose to Horn.

carthage
Anakin is very clearly multiple tiers above Corran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.