How to get BANNED ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
Ok, i recently requested to be banned (Due to my lack of social activity at my new Uni, caused by my addiction to the KMC comic forum), and was unfortunately denied. I was told that the Mods where not too keen on the idea of Banning those who request it.

'Here's the deal. We had a problem a while back with people randomly requesting bans for themselves without much reason, which led Raz to make the ruling that only people that deserved the ban (i.e. spammers, socks, etc.) would get it.'

I was then provided with the following Advice ....

'You might be able to make it happen still, but you'll have to go above me....either one of the globals or Raz himself.'

Well i cant find RAZ, and i don't who these so called Globals are so, i've decided to PISS some people off with n attention seeking, SPAM thread !!!!!!!

I think within my human RIGHTS to be banned from this forum, do you agree ?

P.S. this is a hardcore attention Seeking Thread ! , I think Socks should be mandatory and its good to Spam and Flame !

smile

Soleran
Go, Yahman?

Shakyamunison
Why do you want to be banned? Can't you just stop going here?

Just change your password to something you will not remember like :hfbbd6674jjsgge884jn3u89 and delete your cookies and any links. That way you cannot get back on.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why do you want to be banned? Can't you just stop going here?

Just change your password to something you will not remember like :hfbbd6674jjsgge884jn3u89 and delete your cookies and any links. That way you cannot get back on.

No idea what a Cookie is (Except for the bisucuit type) .... The password thing is a good idea, except you have to type it twice to confirm it. I suppose i could just write it down somewhere and then destroy the reminder, but this way seems far more Funn. I.e. i get to piss people Off, !

Fishy
Copy paste is your friend...

Or just get a life, that might help....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
No idea what a Cookie is (Except for the bisucuit type) .... The password thing is a good idea, except you have to type it twice to confirm it. I suppose i could just write it down somewhere and then destroy the reminder, but this way seems far more Funn. I.e. i get to piss people Off, !

Just have a friend (who will not tell you) change your password. As far as cookies are concerned, just go to tool and delete cookies.

WrathfulDwarf
All you had to do was stop posting and stay away from KMC. Instead you've chosen the Troll path to get you want. Since you intentional tried to create trouble by bumping old threads. You're hereby put yourself into a Troll mode.

Under NO circumtances Troll behaviour is accepted.

Thus, you are now banned PERMANENTLY.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.