Batman 1Million v.s. Reed Richards & Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan777
Doom & Reed will be working together as a team and they will have 6 months of prep and can use any technology at their disposal....... Batman 1million has only 2 weeks of prep, and can use the technology he possesses as well........ Bloodlust is on, Who wins?

Batman 1Million

NOTE: Fight takes place in NYC

Thanos_THOTU
Batman OM was a hell of a lot smarter than the original Batman, but hell he couldent build a universal destroyer on 30 years . . .
Read takes this alone.

Galan777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Batman OM was a hell of a lot smarter than the original Batman, but hell he couldent build a universal destroyer on 30 years . . .
Read takes this alone. when did Reed build a "universal destroyer?" Remember he only has 6 months

Thanos_THOTU
Read takes this alone.

Galan777
yeah thats what i was asking, because that post dosent make any sense to me....... please explain

batdude123
Batman 1M is a hell of a lot smarter than both of these guys combined. However, that doesn't garner him the victory. With 6 months of prep, there is hardly a person in comics they couldn't beat. erm

Jesse7
Bats with an IQ of 1000+?

Bats with the power to steal souls?

Bats with 834th century tech?

And you give him 2 weeks prep?

I'm going with bats on this one.

Galan777
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman 1M is a hell of a lot smarter than both of these guys combined. However, that doesn't garner him the victory. With 6 months of prep, there is hardly a person in comics they couldn't beat. erm well i figured that it was only fair to give them 6 months of prep because Bats is just too damn smart

magneto1992
That batman agaisnt the Increible super nerd of Reed, no way, Reed is in another level with prep, with 1 day of prep he can beat Superman

Galan777
Originally posted by magneto1992
That batman agaisnt the Increible super nerd of Reed, no way, Reed is in another level with prep, with 1 day of prep he can beat Superman did u read bats 1mill's bio?

Jesse7
That batman agaisnt the Increible super nerd of Reed, no way, Reed is in another level with prep, with 1 day of prep he can beat Superman

Obviously you don't know who bats 1 mil is.

Mr Master
With one day prep, Reed can find the Ultimate Nullifier.

Inhuman
Reed, doom give problems to beings that are way older/smarter than batman 1 million.
Alot of cosmics are thousands/millions of years old and their "iq" well surpass any iq a human can gain in any amount of time.
bats 1mil is being a wee bit overated here.

magneto1992
Originally posted by Jesse7
Obviously you don't know who bats 1 mil is. Dude, I do, is YOU the one who apperently doesn't know who is Reed Richards, dawm it he is been able to hurt the living tribunal and punish Galactus, and those are really big stuff to battle, batman is powerful, but Reed is a whole more smart that that.

Galan777
Originally posted by Mr Master
With one day prep, Reed can find the Ultimate Nullifier. thats not really tech at HIS disposal, and we both know that the UN is just unfair lol

Jesse7
Originally posted by Inhuman
Reed doom give problems to beings that are way older/smarter than batman 1 million.
Alot of cosmics are thousands/millions of years old and their "iq" well surpass any iq a human can gain in any amount of time.
bats 1mil is a bit overated imo.

I like your sig, Ren and Stimpy, but Bats 1 mil is like reed+doomx10000, that and he can steal souls.

batdude123
Dude, I do, is YOU the one who apperently doesn't know who is Reed Richards, dawm it he is been able to hurt the living tribunal and punish Galactus, and those are really big stuff to battle, batman is powerful, but Reed is a whole more smart that that.

Reed isn't smarter than Bats 1 Million. Hell, Reed and Doom together aren't smarter than Bats 1 Million. However, with SIX months of prep? Damn. That's insane. Reed and Doom ftw.

Mr Master
Honestlly folks, this is overkill.

Both Reed and Doom have had power over the Multi-verse entire in their careers.

magneto1992
I like your sig, Ren and Stimpy, but Bats 1 mil is like reed+doomx10000, that and he can steal souls. He can't be more powerful that Galactus, and Reed punish him by himself, imagine if Allies with Doom

batdude123
He can't be more powerful that Galactus, and Reed punish him by himself, imagine if Allies with Doom

Yes, he does it with PREP.

Inhuman
I like your sig, Ren and Stimpy, but Bats 1 mil is like reed+doomx10000, that and he can steal souls.

thX. Alot of people dont know ren & stimpythumb up

And the cosmics that reed, doom have dealt with were way smarter than bats 1 mil did alot more than steal souls.

batdude123
thX. Alot of people dont know ren & stimpythumb up

And the cosmics that reed, doom have dealt with were way smarter than bats 1 mil did alot more than steal souls.

Yeah.... with one-sided prep. no expression Give them the same amount of prep and he'd pwn both of them at the SAME TIME!!! Yeah.... I didn't stutter... stick out tongue

Inhuman
Yeah.... with one-sided prep. no expression Give them the same amount of prep and he'd pwn both of them at the SAME TIME!!! Yeah.... I didn't stutter... stick out tongue

whats bats 1 mils greatest feat?

Galan777
Yeah.... with one-sided prep. no expression Give them the same amount of prep and he'd pwn both of them at the SAME TIME!!! Yeah.... I didn't stutter... stick out tongue well obviously if i gave them the same ammount of prep it would be a one sided battle as well...... Bats is just smarter then them, they need that ammount of prep to win

batdude123
whats bats 1 mils greatest feat?

He's appeared in like 3 comics. He stole souls, was in charge of an entire planet by himself (yeah, he was able to handle the planet by himself w/o any help), was incharge of the JLA 1 Million prison which housed some of the worst villains in the entire galaxy (they trusted him to do it all by himself w/o any help, again). His tech made Reed's look obsolete, and of course, his IQ of 1045. erm

However, if you're going to tell me Reed has an IQ of 1045, I'm not going to talk to anymore. no expression stick out tongue Batman's IQ was so high, that he basically had pre-cog just based on his intelligence alone. He didn't train for it, he's just that smart. erm

Galan777
The DC One Million series was awesome. Im not much on DC but thats one of my favorites!

Inhuman
He's appeared in like 3 comics. He stole souls, was in charge of an entire planet by himself (yeah, he was able to handle the planet by himself w/o any help), was incharge of the JLA 1 Million prison which housed some of the worst villains in the entire galaxy (they trusted him to do it all by himself w/o any help, again). His tech made Reed's look obsolete, and of course, his IQ of 1045. erm

However, if you're going to tell me Reed has an IQ of 1045, I'm not going to talk to anymore. no expression stick out tongue Batman's IQ was so high, that he basically had pre-cog just based on his intelligence alone. He didn't train for it, he's just that smart. erm

based on feats then Reed, Doom take it.

batdude123
based on feats then Reed, Doom take it.

Yeah, 'cause they have 6 months of prep while Bats 1 Million has 2 WEEKS. erm

Soljer
Yeah, 'cause they have 6 months of prep while Bats 1 Million has 2 WEEKS. erm

No, he is saying with equal amount of prep. One million sounds great on paper, but he doesn't really have any feats to put to his name.

Galan777
Originally posted by Soljer
No, he is saying with equal amount of prep. One million sounds great on paper, but he doesn't really have any feats to put to his name. Thats because DC one million was only a few issues long, but yet the feats bats 1million had were awesome

batdude123
No, he is saying with equal amount of prep. One million sounds great on paper, but he doesn't really have any feats to put to his name.

Not all characters can have many appearances. Based on that, Superman would pwn DC's Odin. erm I get what you're saying, however we have to have some kind of basis for comparison. Reed's IQ is said to push 300. Doom's is about the same. See what I'm getting at? erm

Soljer
Not all characters can have many appearances. Based on that, Superman would pwn DC's Odin. erm I get what you're saying, however we have to have some kind of basis for comparison. Reed's IQ is said to push 300. Doom's is about the same. See what I'm getting at? erm

I know exactly what you're getting at. However, Steven Hawking's IQ ranks in the 200's, and I'd still kick his ass.

Yeah, yeah, bad example, call me on it; I don't care.

The original point remains, One million has next to NO feats to go by, we can't use something like IQ to compare because of the subjectivity, and impossibility of it. No feats? No wins. erm.

Grimm22
Batman One Million seems to have become the Ultimate Prep Master on these forums stick out tongue

Galan777
Originally posted by Grimm22
Batman One Million seems to have become the Ultimate Prep Master on these forums stick out tongue do you not think he is?

batdude123
I know exactly what you're getting at. However, Steven Hawking's IQ ranks in the 200's, and I'd still kick his ass.

Yeah, yeah, bad example, call me on it; I don't care.

The original point remains, One million has next to NO feats to go by, we can't use something like IQ to compare because of the subjectivity, and impossibility of it. No feats? No wins. erm.

Now hold on. Don't get me wrong. Batman 1 Million certainly has some uber feats, however they weren't really with actual PREP time. His tech was god-like updated to the 853rd century.

Give Batman 1 Million the same amount of prep on the other hand, his astounding IQ advantage would trump Reed. The fact that Batman 1 Million has an IQ of 1045 isn't subjective, it's objective. He built tech (didn't study mystic arts) for his normal everyday patrolling duties that were on the verge of being magical. Now, I'm not saying Batman 1 Million wins this one on actual feats, I'm not. I'm saying that if you look at their overall character and see their tech and IQ, you can see that Batman 1 Million wins.

If some character popped up out of the blue with an IQ of 1000000000, but had absolutely no feats (NONE) to go on, would you still say Reed would win in a prepping battle?

Oh, and does this finally mean that you think Constantine Drakon would get pwned by Batman? shifty

Soljer
Now hold on. Don't get me wrong. Batman 1 Million certainly has some uber feats, however they weren't really with actual PREP time. His tech was god-like updated to the 853rd century.

Give Batman 1 Million the same amount of prep on the other hand, his astounding IQ advantage would trump Reed. The fact that Batman 1 Million has an IQ of 1045 isn't subjective, it's objective. He built tech (didn't study mystic arts) for his normal everyday patrolling duties that were on the verge of being magical. Now, I'm not saying Batman 1 Million wins this one on actual feats, I'm not. I'm saying that if you look at their overall character and see their tech and IQ, you can see that Batman 1 Million wins.

If some character popped up out of the blue with an IQ of 1000000000, but had absolutely no feats (NONE) to go on, would you still say Reed would win in a prepping battle?

Oh, and does this finally mean that you think Constantine Drakon would get pwned by Batman? shifty

You know good and well that I often argue simply for the sake of arguing, batdude. Sometimes I believe what I'm arguing with with conviction, sometimes I do it for fun, and sometimes I do it just to see if I can. No need bringing up old feuds, :-P. Especially when I may or may not have believed it then. ESPECIALLY when I may or may not even believe what I'm arguing now.

Anyways:

Someone walks on panel, says he has an IQ of fourteen sextillion, and walks off. Never to be seen again.

Right?

Reed beats the shit out of him.

batdude123
You know good and well that I often argue simply for the sake of arguing, batdude. Sometimes I believe what I'm arguing with with conviction, sometimes I do it for fun, and sometimes I do it just to see if I can. No need bringing up old feuds, :-P. Especially when I may or may not have believed it then. ESPECIALLY when I may or may not even believe what I'm arguing now.

Anyways:

Someone walks on panel, says he has an IQ of fourteen sextillion, and walks off. Never to be seen again.

Right?

Reed beats the shit out of him.

Right right, fair enough. stick out tongue

And what I'm saying that if the guy actually took an IQ test on panel from Thanos and Thanos says that this guys IQ dwarfs Thanos' own and then is never to be seen again. (Although, I guess that would count for at least ONE feat stick out tongue). Do you think Reed beats him?

Inhuman

What IQ do you think cosmics posses. like thanos, darkseid, silver surfer, granmaster, a watcher, Galactus, Odin and many others?
As smart as a human is he will have his limit even if the human limit is 1050. There are cosmics who have no limits or far more capacity than a human brain.
That ususally isnt they key to victory some of the time.

batdude123
And who really cares? They're all white and nerdy. stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcUAcji4iCw&mode=related&search=

Galan777
What IQ do you think cosmics posses. like thanos, darkseid, silver surfer, granmaster, a watcher, and many others?
As smart as a human is he will have his limit even if the human limit is 1050. There are cosmics who have no limits or far more capacity than a human brain.
That ususally isnt they key to victory some of the time. im not sure about the watcher, but the others you mentioned arent really in Reed's league of smarts, let alone Bat 1Millions

batdude123
What IQ do you think cosmics posses. like thanos, darkseid, silver surfer, granmaster, a watcher, and many others?
That ususally isnt they key to victory some of the time.

Silver Surfer doesn't posses that kind of IQ.

Oh, and Batman 1 Million is smarter than Reed and Doom combined. That's all I'm saying. smile

Inhuman
Originally posted by Galan777
im not sure about the watcher, but the others you mentioned arent really in Reed's league of smarts, let alone Bat 1Millions

Not in reeds league?
Like Thanos who with his smarts achieved Godhood 3 times, or galactus who is billions of years old? confused

Mr Master
He stole souls, was in charge of an entire planet by himself (yeah, he was able to handle the planet by himself w/o any help), was incharge of the JLA 1 Million prison which housed some of the worst villains in the entire galaxy (they trusted him to do it all by himself w/o any help, again).

And Reed has saved the Universe and the Multi-verse in Marvel.

lil ol' Reed.

His tech made Reed's look obsolete,

I wouldn't say that so quickly.

Reed has built or invented every device and machine imaginable.

A machine that shrinks you to the Quantum Level to allow access to the Micro-verse

The Microverse was originally one of a number of dimensions accessed via shrinking beyond the limits of normal existence in the Earth dimension. These realms are not actually sub-atomic, as initially thought, but just accessed via the energy released by such shrinking.

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5395/whatisthemicroversewl8.th.jpg

Reed built a spacesuit in one day that allowed the Human Torch to travel to ends of the Multi-verse, in search of the UN during the Abraxas arc.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5756/h1ob3.th.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1297/h2zr9.th.jpg

Reed harnessing Big Bang explosions and using them as missiles.

Reed building Canons that momentarily stun the most Powerful character in Marvel.

on and on...

Reed isn't normal though he was created as a human.

In the X Trilogy, it's Reed Richards that replaces Eternity as the Universe.

Soljer
Right right, fair enough. stick out tongue

And what I'm saying that if the guy actually took an IQ test on panel from Thanos and Thanos says that this guys IQ dwarfs Thanos' own and then is never to be seen again. (Although, I guess that would count for at least ONE feat stick out tongue). Do you think Reed beats him?

Indeed. How would we know that he couldn't? There are different types of intelligence. Maybe Thanos' superior lacks creativity, or drive, or anything else. Having a 200 IQ doesn't make you the master of everything. I've met people with ridiculous IQ's that don't know how to change their oil. I've met people with ridiculous IQ's that can't set the clock on their VCR(Way back when, wink ), and I've met people with ridiculous IQ's that are utter SHITE at math. I wasn't saying the comparisons of IQ was subjective, I'm saying IQ itself is. One little number CANNOT measure the entirety of someone's being. Impossible.

Thanos' superior goes with his higher-than-Thanos IQ and beats around Galactus, some celestials, the In-betweener, outsmarts the Living Tribunal, puts some actual, credible FEATS to his name? Yeah, then he could outprep Reed.

Till then? All we have to go on is a number. A number that is, on the whole, meaningless.

Galan777
Not in reeds league?
Like Thanos who with his smarts achieved Godhood 3 times, or galactus who is billions of years old? confused Reeds intelligence allowed him to possess the UN and not only destroy the multiverse, but recreate it, and you cant think that it was pure intelligence as to how Thanos achieved the IG/HOTU can you? also Galactus was never mentioned in your last post confused

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr Master
And Reed has saved the Universe and the Multi-verse in Marvel.

lil ol' Reed.

I wouldn't say that so quickly.

Reed has built or invented every device and machine imaginable.

A machine that shrinks you to the Quantum Level to allow access to the Micro-verse

The Microverse was originally one of a number of dimensions accessed via shrinking beyond the limits of normal existence in the Earth dimension. These realms are not actually sub-atomic, as initially thought, but just accessed via the energy released by such shrinking.

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5395/whatisthemicroversewl8.th.jpg

Reed built a spacesuit in one day that allowed the Human Torch to travel to ends of the Multi-verse, in search of the UN during the Abraxas arc.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5756/h1ob3.th.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1297/h2zr9.th.jpg

Reed harnessing Big Bang explosions and using them as missiles.

Reed building Canons that momentarily stun the most Powerful character in Marvel.

on and on...

Reed isn't normal though he was created as a human.

In the X Trilogy, it's Reed Richards that replaces Eternity as the Universe.

With a month of prep, however. I'm talking about Batman 1 Million's own normal arsenal. However, if you give Bats 1 Million, he'd outdo Reed by a lot (this is me speculating again, however his IQ makes Reed seem like he's stupid, you have to admit).

batdude123
Indeed. How would we know that he couldn't? There are different types of intelligence. Maybe Thanos' superior lacks creativity, or drive, or anything else. Having a 200 IQ doesn't make you the master of everything. I've met people with ridiculous IQ's that don't know how to change their oil. I've met people with ridiculous IQ's that can't set the clock on their VCR(Way back when, wink ), and I've met people with ridiculous IQ's that are utter SHITE at math. I wasn't saying the comparisons of IQ was subjective, I'm saying IQ itself is. One little number CANNOT measure the entirety of someone's being. Impossible.

Thanos' superior goes with his higher-than-Thanos IQ and beats around Galactus, some celestials, the In-betweener, outsmarts the Living Tribunal, puts some actual, credible FEATS to his name? Yeah, then he could outprep Reed.

Till then? All we have to go on is a number. A number that is, on the whole, meaningless.

Yes, but then again there is a huge difference between 200 and 1045.

Inhuman
Reeds intelligence allowed him to possess the UN and not only destroy the multiverse, but recreate it, and you cant think that it was pure intelligence as to how Thanos achieved the IG/HOTU can you? also Galactus was never mentioned in your last post confused

I said like thanos, darkseid, silver surfer, granmaster, a watcher, Galactus, Odin and many others? . I edited after but i had said many others wink

It was Thanos's smarts and cunning that was a major part in him achieving godhood. yes.
He was the one who found out of the "big secret" which was the gems. He outsmarted the elders to poses the IG.
He was smart enough to know to merge witht he HOTU.
He created a galactus hybid 2X as powerful.
ect, ect.
I do think his smart had a BIG part of most of his actions.

Soljer
Yes, but then again there is a huge difference between 200 and 1045.

And? My point still stands, someone with a 170 IQ couldn't change their oil, set their VCR, or do math, yet we have mr. idiot savant over here with a 65 IQ that was taught how to change oil in cars, set a VCR, and has been doing Multivariable differentials in his head to pass the time.

Galan777
It was Thanos's smarts and cunning that was a major part in him achieving godhood. yes.
He was the one who found out of the "big secret" which was the gems. He outsmarted the elders to poses the IG.
He was smart enough to know to merge witht he HOTU.
He created a galactus hybid 2X as powerful.
ect, ect.
I do think his smart had a BIG part of most of his actions. and Reed created a device that managed to stun LT....... and intelligence didnt play a part in thanos merging with THOTU, he just jumped into it without knowing what would truly happen to him. Thanos is very smart, but im just not convinced that he is in Reeds league

Grimm22
do you not think he is?

Im not saying that stick out tongue

Grimm22
Bah, Ult. Reed > Batman One Million shifty

Inhuman
and Reed created a device that managed to stun LT.......
and thanos absored the LT.
Before you say cause he had the HOTU, yes but reed also had a "device".

true. But i think if Thanos was a fool that Thanos wouldnt have had an idea of what he was doing. He knew that that was the powersource and he apraoched it for a reason. even when his fellow comapnions said NO.
He figured out that the powersource had imense power and he wanted it.

IMO Thanos is one of the FEW beings who trumps reed.

batdude123
And? My point still stands, someone with a 170 IQ couldn't change their oil, set their VCR, or do math, yet we have mr. idiot savant over here with a 65 IQ that was taught how to change oil in cars, set a VCR, and has been doing Multivariable differentials in his head to pass the time.

And IQ of 65 is slightly above mental retardation. I don't think he could be doing those things. And Bats 1 Million was able to study and master subjects in seconds of reading. erm

And on that subject, the person with an IQ of 170 is obviously more diversified in more areas than the person with an IQ of 65. There's a reason that person has an IQ 105 points above the other guy.

Not to mention, there is a HUGE difference is what you're trying to say here. You can't even think of an analogy for someone with an IQ of 1045 considering it isn't even humanly possible.

Soljer
And IQ of 65 is slightly above mental retardation. I don't think he could be doing those things. And Bats 1 Million was able to study and master subjects in seconds of reading. erm

And on that subject, the person with an IQ of 170 is obviously more diversified in more areas than the person with an IQ of 65. There's a reason that person has an IQ 105 points above the other guy.

Not to mention, there is a HUGE difference is what you're trying to say here. You can't even think of an analogy for someone with an IQ of 1045 considering it isn't even humanly possible.

I'll admit I chose the number '65' out of nowhere, but my sister has worked with the mentally handicapped. She worked with a guy that changed oil for Jiffy Lube, and was a savant. He was also legally retarded. Whatever that threshold may be.

But still, the IQ itself doesn't matter. The smarter guy couldn't do some of the stuff the (much) dumber guy could. How do we know that Thanos' guy could come up with a plot to rule/save the multiverse time and time again? Who is to say that Thanos' guy could sit Galactus on his ass or stun the Living Tribunal? Just because he's smarter than Thanos by virtue of an IQ test? Means nothing!

Grimm22

Im sold stick out tongue

Super Batman wins big grin

batdude123
I'll admit I chose the number '65' out of nowhere, but my sister has worked with the mentally handicapped. She worked with a guy that changed oil for Jiffy Lube, and was a savant. He was also legally retarded. Whatever that threshold may be.

But still, the IQ itself doesn't matter. The smarter guy couldn't do some of the stuff the (much) dumber guy could. How do we know that Thanos' guy could come up with a plot to rule/save the multiverse time and time again? Who is to say that Thanos' guy could sit Galactus on his ass or stun the Living Tribunal? Just because he's smarter than Thanos by virtue of an IQ test? Means nothing!

Say the guy is specifically smarter in scientifical areas as a place of expertise than Thanos. No other feats however, what then?

Galan777
and thanos absored the LT.
Before you say cause he had the HOTU, yes but reed also had a "device". I agree, but we arent comparing Thanos /w/ THOTU to Reed, we are only comparing thier intelligence..... and i would think it takes more intelligence to build something that harms LT, then it would take intelligence to use power that you stole to harm LT...... do you see what im saying?

true. But i think if Thanos was a fool that Thanos wouldnt have had an idea of what he was doing. He knew that that was the powersource and he apraoched it for a reason. even when his fellow comapnions said NO.
He figured out that the powersource had imense power and he wanted it. he did want the power, but he wasnt sure what would happen once he jumped into THOTU, it could have killed him for all he knew, and i dont consider a thirst for power as intelligence

IMO Thanos is one of the FEW beings who trumps reed. Not based on purely Intelligence feats

Soljer
Say the guy is specifically smarter in scientifical areas as a place of expertise than Thanos. No other feats however, what then?

Still doesn't equate.

Hence, we have theoretical physicists and engineers. Two entirely different disciplines.

batdude123
Still doesn't equate.

Hence, we have theoretical physicists and engineers. Two entirely different disciplines.

Astrophysics, nuclear chemistry, quantum physics, etc.

Basically all the things Reed is skilled in. smile

Soljer
Astrophysics, nuclear chemistry, quantum physics, etc.

Basically all the things Reed is skilled in. smile

True, but he also has engineering feats that put him at a godly level.

Grimm22
But does he have the ability to manipulate any part of his body shifty

batdude123
True, but he also has engineering feats that put him at a godly level.

Hence the "etc." stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
But does he have the ability to manipulate any part of his body shifty

shock

Inhuman
Not based on purely Intelligence feats
Im not downplaying reeds smarts at all. I think the Duo would take bats 1 million.

If thanos would want to built a machince to harm a certain being no matter who. I think he can. But what would he get out of harming LT or killing Galactus? He already killed a galactus clone that was 2x more powerful. whatever the means of how he acieved this, he did it.
He warned Galactus of the hunger virus. Not even Big g knew about it.
Here is a pic of Thanos analiizing Rigel-3 and fixing a few of their problems.
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6299/compu0ujwh4.th.jpg
-he makes a fix to the planets genetic ladder
-he safeguards their security systems
-schools them in their planetary teleportation defense, and also improves their propulsions systems of their starfleet.

anyhow reed is a monster, and he is probably on par with thanos.
I just think thanos might edge him out a bit. A slight minute bit.

but this is between bats 1 mil and reed doom.
reed, doom 7/10 from bats 1 mil

Galan777
Im not downplaying reeds smarts at all. I think the Duo would take bats 1 million.

If thanos would want to built a machince to harm a certain being no matter who. I think he can. But what would he get out of harming LT or killing Galactus? He already killed a galactus clone that was 2x more powerful. whatever the means of how he acieved this, he did it.
He warned Galactus of the hunger virus. Not even Big g knew about it.
Here is a pic of Thanos analiizing Rigel-3 and fixing a few of their problems.
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6299/compu0ujwh4.th.jpg
-he makes a fix to the planets genetic ladder
-he safeguards their security systems
-schools them in their planetary teleportation defense, and also improves their propulsions systems of their starfleet.

anyhow reed is a monster, and he is probably on par with thanos.
I just think thanos might edge him out a bit. A slight minute bit.

but this is between bats 1 mil and reed doom.
reed, doom 7/10 from bats 1 mil If Thanos does have the edge its not by much, and the edge he may have i would think is based on mainly the advanced technology he possesses........ but in any rate i agree that reed&doom win 7/10 as well

magneto1992
This is ridiculous, sure Batman has a higher IQ and good technology weapons, he might be the smartest in both universes, but he has not something Doom and Mr. F has, and those are skills and experience. Is this Batman has defeated some one like galactus, doom, Surfer and so on........ NO, and for doom: defeat (or almost) some one like Mephisto level at least, manage to almost destroy the Fantastic Four, have magic powers, return from hell, has thousands of Robots as strong as he is, ability to changes bodies from people, had pacts with demons and so on, they might not be the smartest but he still lose. (Look a difference between IQ and power, Hawking might have an IQ of 200, but he still cannot beat He-man) they got weapons to hurt technology The Living tribunal, have incredible power friends and magic.

Magic>>Technology

RR and Doom 7/10

Thanos_THOTU
IQ is a bad scale, even stated by the smartest in real life, because it doesn't stand for everything.
You get your score by doing a IQ-test, you can't do it any other way.

But still if it was like potential you could take a starving kid from Africa that have lived on the street all his life and cannot read.

He will have IQ 0.
But if he studdied he would probobly have around >100.

Yet it's supose to be like intelligence potential, so much bullcrap.

There is six intelligences and people are diffenterly good in each.
A scientist might have very good "logic intelligence".
But maybe have problem to learn different languages, or have problem learning how to cook.

Besides over 300 IQ a nd you're beyond homo-sapiens-sapiens.
So that's just ridicilous.

But Reed can build stuff that you never in real life could.
30 and he has a device that can destroy a "infinity" universe.
There isn't even enough material in this galaxy to make such a thing.

RR on his own.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman 1M with prep is certainly smart enough to get his hands on the Worlogog, or the Grandmother box. Hell Superman 1m's mom is the Queen of the imps. She's prolly more powerful than Mr. mxy. If batman 1m had prep and knew his opponents, he certainly wouldn't be dumb enough to face read without something to counter the UN. The Grandmother box, The anti-monitor tech, the worlogog, help from the queen of the 5th or something else.

trolly_crouchjr
This is ridiculous, sure Batman has a higher IQ and good technology weapons, he might be the smartest in both universes, but he has not something Doom and Mr. F has, and those are skills and experience. Is this Batman has defeated some one like galactus, doom, Surfer and so on........ NO, and for doom: defeat (or almost) some one like Mephisto level at least, manage to almost destroy the Fantastic Four, have magic powers, return from hell, has thousands of Robots as strong as he is, ability to changes bodies from people, had pacts with demons and so on, they might not be the smartest but he still lose. (Look a difference between IQ and power, Hawking might have an IQ of 200, but he still cannot beat He-man) they got weapons to hurt technology The Living tribunal, have incredible power friends and magic.

Magic>>Technology

RR and Doom 7/10 Wer talking about Bats 1mil not Big G, they are very different

trolly_crouchjr
Mabye during that 2 weeks, he sabotages Reed and Doom

Endless Mike
If you ask me, this debate is pointless, because no one is actually making arguments of things either of them could actually do to win, just saying "They're smarter, so they'll think of something".

svex
bat1m >>>>>>>infinty>>>>>>>>>>>doom reed.
whatever they had done or capable of is useless here, bat1m will just ignore them and keep both as his bitches on pluto.
see batman1m's bio, with prep or not, there's nothing marvel can do to him, he is from 853 century, where doom reed will be considered as early man stupids considering themselves as master of prep, just batman 1m will kill him instantly without prep, and with prep, doom reed cease to exist in universe,
BAT1M >>>>>>>>>>>>EVERY1 WITH PREP Happy Dance

Golgo13
@ Galan: Has your opinion changed throughout the years? Or is it the same?

ODG
Originally posted by svex
bat1m >>>>>>>infinty>>>>>>>>>>>doom reed.
whatever they had done or capable of is useless here, bat1m will just ignore them and keep both as his bitches on pluto.
see batman1m's bio, with prep or not, there's nothing marvel can do to him, he is from 853 century, where doom reed will be considered as early man stupids considering themselves as master of prep, just batman 1m will kill him instantly without prep, and with prep, doom reed cease to exist in universe,
BAT1M >>>>>>>>>>>>EVERY1 WITH PREP Happy Dance over

Galan007
Originally posted by Golgo13
@ Galan: Has your opinion changed throughout the years? Or is it the same? Originally posted by Galan007
doom in both. as badass as batman m* is, he doesn't have feats suggestive of being able to overcome doom's magic, and/or temporal manipulation (something epoch proved just recently.)

Inhuman
this thread is OLD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.