Those KTTC PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF BUGGERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistypirate
They made a thread about Jack's smell, they are bashing him all over and nobody seems to care. I'm going to go and I'm gonna make one about Will being a pussy and a sissy boy, see how they like that.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Mistypirate
They made a thread about Jack's smell, they are bashing him all over and nobody seems to care. I'm going to go and I'm gonna make one about Will being a pussy and a sissy boy, see how they like that.
LMAO YEAH make sure you sayits a retaliation to the thread about Jack..and tell them BratBiotch learned the ending to AWE! and she aint givin nada to them cuz they banned her

Call it: Jack Smells? Will is a wimp

make sure you count all the times Jack has saved Elizabeths life and all the times will HASNT

shannstar79
they ae just plain mean over there!! I tried to psot and give my opinion and they were down right rude I was like whatever!!

aniron
whats kttc?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
LMAO YEAH make sure you sayits a retaliation to the thread about Jack..and tell them BratBiotch learned the ending to AWE! and she aint givin nada to them cuz they banned her

Call it Jack Smells? Will is a wimp

make sure you count all the times Jack has saved Elizabeths life and all the times will HASNT

IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by aniron
whats kttc?

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF ASSES

LovelyOne
here you go:

Number of times Jack has saved Elizabeth so far:

1. When he first met her he saved her life
2. When the man was about to hit her over the head with a rifle.
3. When Barbossa was about to shoot her
4. He saved her from the Kraken once
5 IMO he was going to stay again.

Will:

you cant even count that time where Will saved Liz from the cave..if Barbossa was gonna slit her throat he would have..and Will being stupid would have been too late again...Jack was going to save her again but Will knocked him out

say he has an elvish tattooo on his arm..

say he is a whelp

say they had to use a back stunt double

say he looks like a 12 year old boy with a fake beard who is two hormones away from being a female..

UNICH UNICH UNCIH

actually it IS afake beard he said on TRL the pansy boy

aniron
thats all well and good but what is KTTC? and will is alright. he's like the aragorn- unwilling hero facing his demons. so tell me whats KTTC?

shannstar79
keep to the code
Its another web site for message boards for potc

Mistypirate
SHIT I'M HAVING TROUBLE LOGIN IN WTF

LovelyOne
OK I wouldnt say the harsh stuff just cuz you will be banned straight away lol..just say he's a wimp etc

LovelyOne
thats all well and good but what is KTTC? and will is alright. he's like the aragorn- unwilling hero facing his demons. so tell me whats KTTC?

No he's just the thing Disney shoved into movie 1 because Jack was such a risk..hence the fact they are getting rid of his character in 3..where as keira might go on for number 4

I like aragorn..dont compare Will to him thats blasphemy

LovelyOne
SHIT I'M HAVING TROUBLE LOGIN IN WTF

have they banned you?? BASTARDS

shannstar79
hey I am signed on there right now my name is jacksgirl

T.Maria
tell them they smell of smeg big grin

that should make them sweat big grin

shannstar79
did u make a post yet I want to join u

aniron
No he's just the thing Disney shoved into movie 1 because Jack was such a risk..hence the fact they are getting rid of his character in 3..where as keira might go on for number 4

I like aragorn..dont compare Will to him thats blasphemy

stop being so precise about things. face it will is cool and I love the sexy fiend. and he's a cool character. makes me laugh. wink

Mistypirate
here you go:

Number of times Jack has saved Elizabeth so far:

1. When he first met her he saved her life
2. When the man was about to hit her over the head with a rifle.
3. When Barbossa was about to shoot her
4. He saved her from the Kraken once
5 IMO he was going to stay again.

Will:

you cant even count that time where Will saved Liz from the cave..if Barbossa was gonna slit her throat he would have..and Will being stupid would have been too late again...Jack was going to save her again but Will knocked him out

say he has an elvish tattooo on his arm..

say he is a whelp

say they had to use a back stunt double

say he looks like a 12 year old boy with a fake beard who is two hormones away from being a female..

UNICH UNICH UNCIH

actually it IS afake beard he said on TRL the pansy boy

I WILL MAKE SURE I MENTION ALL THOSE THINGS ABOUT JACK AND THE WHELP
eek!

LovelyOne
tand will is alright. he's like the aragorn- unwilling hero facing his demons.

and I would say that was more jack..the unwilling hero facing his demons..Will is always trying too darn hard

someone just said what it was..its another forum to PotC where they are all over sensitive jerks..well the W/E shippers are anyway the J/E shippersa re cool..they dont get emotionally scarred when someone insults Jack..but you say Will looks liek a female? they cry like over emotional fick tards

T.Maria
ooooh i think i may just create a sign-in name there...give them SHIT LOADS of abuse and then get banned big grin

fun, no?? big grin

LovelyOne
I WILL MAKE SURE I MENTION ALL THOSE THINGS ABOUT JACK AND THE WHELP
eek!
becareful dont say the one about him looking ike a 12 year old boy or you will be banned straight away

shannstar79
Lets go sister
I am game

LovelyOne
yeah come on kick the shit out of will..tell them "If you knew the ending of AWE like I do..you wouldnt be able to sleep at night because of what hapens to your beloved. "beautiful" Will.. "

careful not to swear and be too bad with what you saythough cuz you will be banned..just instult Will like they are insulting Jack..

can someone post what they are saying about Jack? I cant see it..I cant get onto the forum at all since they banned me lmao

Mistypirate
Originally posted by T.Maria
tell them they smell of smeg big grin

that should make them sweat big grin

NO NOT YET IM HAVING TROUBLE LOGIN IN TO THEIR DAMN SITE.I WILL LET YOU KNOW
big grin

LovelyOne
Jack coulsnt have smelled that bad if Liz was attracted to him..I guess a nice looking guy like will cant compare to jack..and the man"smells" for gods sake

shannstar79
here is one ive read so far

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:54 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing about rum is that it is not just alcohol. It has suger...if you tried to pour rum on a wound to disinfect it, you would not be helping it get better. It would only make it worse. Do I don't suggest rum as a mouthwash.

I think Jack would smell like saltwater (dirty, I guess), BO, rum, perhaps food, oil/grease (his hair ans skin need a wash), and old gunpowder. He's not a clean man, that's for certain.

But one must keep in mind, that our brain can help us get used to bad smells, if you stay around it long enough.
Keeper of Beckett's wax and parchment stationary set.
---
Supporter of Will and Elizabeth's love
---
Admirer of James Norrington and Davy Jones

shannstar79
another smile

I remember quite a while back when Jack's breath was described as smelling like "the inside of a donkey's a**". Was it Gore who said that? Or Terry? It was one of those guys and I can't for the life of me remember where that interview went. But YIKES! Can you imagine? I love Captain Jack, but sheesh.

His smell couldn't have been that bad though, since Elizabeth didn't retch after kissing him. Or pass out in mid-kiss. In fact it looked like she was about to go back for more for a second there, so who knows!

LovelyOne
bastards

Will is the prettiest actress In PotC..oops did I say actress?

Mistypirate
IM IN GIRLS big grin

shannstar79
I added a post to the Jack smells that says I bet jack smells SEXY!!! heheh

LovelyOne
TELL EM THIS:

Jack apparently suffers from extremely bad breath, although this may just be from drinking alcohol. Commodore Norrington had to take a step back when Sparrow got a little too close, and Governor Swann nearly gagged when face-to-face with him. When Jack attempts to romantically approach Elizabeth during Dead Man's Chest, she notes their various differences, including "personal hygiene." However, she seems unaffected by his breath during later close encounters with him. Ironically, Sparrow tells Commodore Norrington that he smells funny (after he was thrown into a pig sty).

Wikipedia.com -

Thats probably why Liz recoiled when Jack was talking about marriage in the uriosity scene cuz he was just drinking rum before he spoke to her..then later she was snogging his face of and even went in for another taste..so it probably smells bad sometimes and not others due to alcohol

which explains why certain characters react a certain way at different times...

it must be the booze..cuz when a person first smells it they recoil..but Liz probably got used to it

its funny how she smelled the rum at the end and it seemed to remind her of jack and she cried a fresh batch of tears.

evilm0nki3

Don't forget pansy!

shannstar79
misypirate whats your kttc name

kiwibird
Originally posted by shannstar79
I added a post to the Jack smells that says I bet jack smells SEXY!!! heheh
k I'm gona join u.

evilm0nki3
TELL EM THIS:

Jack apparently suffers from extremely bad breath, although this may just be from drinking alcohol. Commodore Norrington had to take a step back when Sparrow got a little too close, and Governor Swann nearly gagged when face-to-face with him. When Jack attempts to romantically approach Elizabeth during Dead Man's Chest, she notes their various differences, including "personal hygiene." However, she seems unaffected by his breath during later close encounters with him. Ironically, Sparrow tells Commodore Norrington that he smells funny (after he was thrown into a pig sty).

Wikipedia.com -

Thats probably why Liz recoiled when Jack was talking about marriage in the uriosity scene cuz he was just drinking rum before he spoke to her..then later she was snogging his face of and even went in for another taste..so it probably smells bad sometimes and not others due to alcohol

which explains why certain characters react a certain way at different times...

it must be the booze..cuz when a person fist smells it they recoil..abut Liz probably got used to it

its funny how she smelled the rum at the end and it seemed to remind her of jack and she cried a fresh batch of tears.

He just ate an altoidbig grin

yes i realize they werent invented yet....

Mistypirate
MISSION COMPLETE!!!!
THANKS LOVELYONE FOR YOUR HELP I POST EVERYTHING YOU SAID I DIDN'T MISSED A THING

T.Maria
go mistypirate, GO!!! big grin

and dont forget to tell them they smell of smeg...as smeg CERTAINLY is not something you want to smell of....eww lol

the bastards...

...but its not wills fault that he's got a stick shoved so far up his ass that its pierced the part of his brain that enables him to HAVE character....big grin

Chiki Mina
these ppl are anti jack...i swear. i dont have an account or anything there.

If they say jacks breath stinks and watever well tell them their breath stinks worse bc of the many bull shits they say about jack and other ppl who are rooting for jack/liz.

and their breaths also stinks for kissing too much ted/terrys and mickey mouse ass for trying to be suck ups.

kiwibird
Mistypirate where did u post it?

LovelyOne
jack tastes of Rum..Liz/Jack have this really weird link when it comes to rum..its like she smelled the rum at the end and it reminded her of what Jack tastes/smells like..and she's like "WHAAA Jack come back to meeeeeeeeee"

LovelyOne
Originally posted by T.Maria
go mistypirate, GO!!! big grin

and dont forget to tell them they smell of smeg...as smeg CERTAINLY is not something you want to smell of....eww lol

the bastards...

...but its not wills fault that he's got a stick shoved so far up his ass that its pierced the part of his brain that enables him to HAVE character....big grin

AHAHAHAH laughing laughing laughing

Mistypirate
WHERE THE HELL IS MY THREAD CAN ANYBODY SEE IT? OR THEY ERASED IT

LovelyOne
OMG did they erase it? What did you call it?

kiwibird
whats you thread called?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by kiwibird
whats you thread called?

JACK SMELLS? WILL IS A SISSI

Mistypirate
OK GUYS IS THERE GO CHECK IT OUT IS UNDER SPECULATION AND SPOILERS

PIRATES=SEX
I joined kttc now for sum fun

LovelyOne
OMG LMAO..

LovelyOne
is it in the same place as the Jack Smells one?

PIRATES=SEX
yes
lol

LovelyOne
GOOD! you gotta tell me what people say lmao

Chiki Mina
someone give the link por favor.

PIRATES=SEX
omg mgomgomg it was deleted lmao

LovelyOne
OMG THE ASSHOLES..bias bunch of PRICKS!!..disgusting..I hate that ****ing forum

shitshitshit <<<KTTC (W/E supporters and mods)

Chiki Mina
thanx for noticing

PIRATES=SEX
stupid enuchs snip snip all of emmm

Mistypirate
LOL I GOT KICKED OUT

katelovespirate
hehehehe this cracks me up. i think its hilarious...

just makes sense that we (the true pirates) would have an enemy like kttc (uptight short people with control complexes)

LovelyOne

CAREFUL NOT TO STEP IN THERE YOU WILL GET SHIT ALL OVER YOU!!

PIRATES=SEX
LMAO

kiwibird
Thats just sad they can bash Jack all they want but if we dare touch their precious, delicate Will then we get thrown out! Sheesh what ever hapen to freedom of speech?

Mistypirate
I DON'T CARE IT WAS WORTH THE LAUGH DAMN FUC###ERS HAHAHA

LovelyOne
dirty smelly french bastards

Chiki Mina
omg i have been asking for the link can someone please give me the link!

PIRATES=SEX
www.keeptothecode.com

Chiki Mina
gracias

Mistypirate
Thats just sad they can bash Jack all they want but if we dare touch their precious, delicate Will then we get thrown out! Sheesh what ever hapen to freedom of speech?

I KNOW, THEY THINK THEY FUC#KING OWN THE FU#ING PLACE. ARE THEY FROM THE US? DO THEY KNOW ABOUT THE AMENDMENTS?

I'M GOING TO PRAY EVEN HARDER KNOW, SO THAT ELIZABETH ENDS W JACK. AND, I HOPE THEIR LITTLE SISSY WIMPY WHELP HAS A TERRIBLE DEATH. LETS SEE WHO'S GOING TO LAUGH AT THE END?

kiwibird
I'm gona try and get kicked off for the sake of it.

PIRATES=SEX
lmfao

Thats just gross wrong stupid and grooss h and did i mention grosss!!! barbossa is disgusting!!!!!!! i posted this and someone said keep negative comments to yerself. and i said scuse me but i live in america and here we have the freedom of speech.

LovelyOne
stop being so precise about things. face it will is cool and I love the sexy fiend. and he's a cool character. makes me laugh. wink

bloomie boy said that he's not returning for a forth D..

he's not cool..he sucks here watch this..he's a *** a dag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFMjqmJq9ro

LovelyOne
I'm gona try and get kicked off for the sake of it.

in thunderdome shout out Will stabs the heart and DIES bitches

PIRATES=SEX
They are saying barbossa apple is elizabeth WTF

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
lmfao

Thats just gross wrong stupid and grooss h and did i mention grosss!!! barbossa is disgusting!!!!!!! i posted this and someone said keep negative comments to yerself. and i said scuse me but i live in america and here we have the freedom of speech.

GOOD ONE

kiwibird
Ok I'm going in

Mistypirate
They are saying barbossa apple is elizabeth WTF

I THINK THEY ARE SICK PEOPLE

Mistypirate
Ok I'm going in

GOOD LUCK KIWI HAHAHAHA

PIRATES=SEX
OMG THEY REPLIED LIKE THIS BTW MY USERNAME IS THE SAME AS IT IS HERE

noticed that in your disgusting user name.

ah, well. Let's not fight. We just appreciate that if ye have nothing positive to say, just let B/E shippers dream in peace.

Chiki Mina
ok ok enough insulting characters the point is here:

KTTC problem is they want will to get the girl plain and simple. and the just want jack to be sex obsessed coward person.

They just cant see and dont accept that characters change. Jack cant stay like he is forever. every man/wman changes its part of evolution ppls.

the man fell in love. he died and he is reborn as a new man in love, stronger, and now the hero.

LovelyOne
say to them "why am I not allowed to call Barbosa gross and people are saying jack stinks like the inside of a donkey's ass on the other thread..and getting AWAY WITH IT"

kiwibird
It didn't really have an effect seeing as they were in the middle of mixing essences of Jack and Will and seeing if they could create a mutant...Or sumthin random like that.

PIRATES=SEX
Im not trying to be mean or anything but what in gods name is atractive about a old dirty 50 something old man and what would compel you to think he and elizabeth would make a good couple? i said this!!!!

LovelyOne
..they are the KTTCers that dare to be...wait for it............"DIFFERENT"..

****ing sad **** tards

PIRATES=SEX
YOU TELL EM LOVELYONE

LovelyOne
I really hope those oversensitive will?liz shippers see this site.I hate them so much...well hate is a strong word..I just hate the way they behave..since WHEN is this Orlando Blooms story?

its ALL about Johnny Depp and Jack Sparrow.

PIRATES=SEX
EUNUCHS ALL OF EM

Mistypirate
QUESTION????
CAN I CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT USING A NEW USERNAME AND E-MAIL AND LOG IN WITH IT. OR DO THE GO BY THE IP ADDRESS?

LovelyOne
tried that..they find out its you lol..cuz of your IP adress.

thats when I got poperly banned.

Mistypirate
tried that..they find out its you lol..cuz of your IP adress.

thats when I got poperly banned.

I'm GOING TO TRY IT WTH big grin

Chiki Mina
I have no idea if they are defending Will bc its orlando bloom playing it or what. they need to think thats Will its not orlando scratch orli and johnny and other actors. these are fictional characters.

they need to wake up and smell rum. Will was maybe a "hero" in the first-maybe i said maybe. bc Will got the girl in the movie-OH SO WE THOUGHT.

hero or not our main character is jack sparrow (Again lets ignore the fact here a bit thats johnny depp) we are focused into jack. its fine to have other favorite characters and their fav may not be jack fine!! but like it or not jack is our main character and now he is our hero.

so KTTC need to suck it up bc Will is not our hero actuall he kind of never was. the first movie were no heroes exactly. but anyways, they cant insult jack bc jack stole the girl. he never did to begin with, liz already had the hots for him since the beginning of the movie. Technicaly its not jacks fault!! Liz let herself go and kissed jack on her own accord!!

so they need to face it and face facts here. i dont think these facts are smacking hard enough for them! I could take care of that.

Mistypirate
IM IN AGAIN LOL

PIRATES=SEX
YEAS LOL

kiwibird
I'm F***ing bugging the peeps thuderdome lol

Mistypirate
im going to write something really juicy on the isla de muerta thread

LovelyOne
I'm F***ing bugging the peeps thuderdome lol

what u saying?

tell them Will becomes the next captain of the Flying Dutchman nah nah..and he said in Empire magazine that he's not coming back for a 4th..no news on Keira though..

thats the BITTRERSWEET SHOCKING TWIST HA

Chiki Mina
i feel like im talking too much and not saying anything.

LovelyOne
you are..you make tonnes of sense..I'm just hyper at the moment..I will have a meaningful chat soon hunny xx *huggles*

Mistypirate
check out my post on isla de muerta is called i come in peace

Chiki Mina
ur nick is lilgoodship?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
ur nick is lilgoodship?

yes thats me

Chiki Mina
oki doki

We STRIVE to have a friendly open board, respectful of all.
-KTTC

i duno about friendly

PIRATES=SEX
i saw it so good missy thanks for that

LovelyOne
oki doki

-KTTC

i duno about friendly

LOL

Mistypirate
oki doki

-KTTC

i duno about friendly

check out my reply.

LovelyOne
can I see the post please?

Mistypirate
can I see the post please?

my post:

Hi i'm new to this forum. I have been reading everyones posts for a while and decided to join this forum. But first of all I would like to say something, I have noticed that a lot of people that say something about not liking a character or have different opinions about something get thrown off or kicked out. Therefore, I have also seen that if certain kinds of people say something offensive or insultive about the other character they get ignored. They, can say that a certain character stinks or has bad breath, and they are completely ignored. But if some one else tries to say something about the other character gets completely bash. I mean i'ts just an opinion, everyone has the right to say whatever he/she feels like. After all it's just an opinion, freedom of speech, freadom to say whatever you feel like saying. I hope I don't get bash about my comments, probably I will. But I just needed to get my point across. Thank you moderators for giving me this opportunity.

Moderator:Welcome aboard. Glad you come in peace - it is what we all seek.

The problem you apparently read about is that there are individual shipper threads for every combination you can think of - if you have a new one - feel free to start a new thread.

But we TRY to keep everything civil. Don't go into a shipper thread you disagree with and flame. That's what Thunderdome is for.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. I always recommend that you read our TOU (Terms of Use) found in the Avast forum. We do try to enforce them, but we don't feel they are too restrictive.

Welcome aboard !

my reply to mod:

with all the respect, it doensn't look like you enforce the rules all the way. Or can Ido a thread about the way that i feel about a character

I dont kno who the heck is this? corsar:
Ahoy Lilgoodship and welcome to the finest crew around. There are loads of areas to explore and join in and Thank you fr having thr courtesy of introducing yourself here where mates may meet and greet you. We do encourage all types of opinions here, but we insist that things are done politely and with proper respect.

Perhaps you already are aware of this, as I think there is an echo about, if you get my drift.....busy little pirate arent you??? Do have fun on site, we do!!!!

PIRATES=SEX
What does she mean by echo?

Mistypirate
What does she mean by echo?

I think its maybe from the Greek alphabet
alpha, bravo, charlie, delta,echo I don't really know what she meant
confused

ivebeendepped43
......charlie and the chocolate factory. wow. Johnny is taking over my mind.

Mistypirate
hey you guys i'm still causing trouble in there, i am not going to go without putting a fight.

LovelyOne
LOL great post

the mods on that site are so sad..they talk like pirates "ahoy matey welcome..ye blah blah"..sad mo fo's

this site is the TOTAL pirate forum..kicks that formus ass

ivebeendepped43
amen 2 that!

LovelyOne
Perhaps you already are aware of this, as I think there is an echo about, if you get my drift.....busy little pirate arent you??? Do have fun on site, we do!!!!

bwahahahaha

they probably lookin at this site..

they mean all of a sudden they are getting lots of people getting pissed off with them.

ivebeendepped43
......bwahahaha! im gonna laugh every time i hear that now. Bwa ha ha, uve made history

Chiki Mina
whats up with the moderator shit???

al we wnt is respect for the jack/liz shippers.

Josefina
HAHAHAHAHA you all made me laugh so hard with your posts that I almost dropped from the chair!!! That is why I like so much this forum... we're all so straightfoward with everything, swearing like pirates and no sissy-talks as those KTTC guys! big grin big grin big grin

Thanks so much for making me laugh like this, I really needed it! And LovelyOne, that link of the video parody you posted made me laugh even harder laughing!

-- and what do they have with Jack's smell? Oh geez, I'll tell you how he smells like... like a MAN! Sweaty, dirty and everything that conforms him as a pirate (with all its letters).

Do they prefer Will's smell? Prolly he smells like sweet flowers and sugar -- wow, so fresh and clean... how masculine of him -- overdosis of testosterone! roll eyes (sarcastic)

ivebeendepped43
heyheyhey! once again, lets watch this language

Chiki Mina
yea some ppl have virgin eyes lol

katelovespirate
yea some ppl have virgin eyes lol

haha welcome aboard the black pearl then... i do support innocence and protecting young people from getting corrupted and all, but i reckon a pirate forum is the wrong place for them... LOL...

i dont even know why we bother making fun of kttc. they are way below us. they are like, the sea growth on the bottom of the flying dutchman or something. hehehe.

Mistypirate
Hey I had to leave but I'm back im gonna keep causing trouble in the kttc shitass site

Chiki Mina
i dont have virgin eyes in fact i think im the most who cusses in this thread-correct me if im wrong.

Mistypirate
i dont have virgin eyes in fact i think im the most who cursses in this thread-correct me if im wrong.

no, i think i am big grin

Mistypirate
I've had it with those freeking weirdos. mad

Chiki Mina
what are they saying now?

Mistypirate
I'M HAVING AN ARGUMENT W THE S&S THREAD MODERATOR SHE IS SOO DUMB SHE IS CONTRADICTING HERSELF SHE IS SENDING ME PM MESSAGES. I'M HAVING A BLAST

go check my post i'ts called question? anybody answer. by lilgoodship

LovelyOne
lol I cant see..can u post it?

LovelyOne
LOL the title of this thread cracks me up every time I look at it

Chiki Mina
whats the argument about?

Mistypirate
whats the argument about?

I told the mod that is wasn't fair that some people were allowed to express how they felt about a certain character, and go unnoticed. And when somebody tried to post something tittled Will is a wimp, it gets deleted or the person gets kicked out. She told me that they try to keep all the posts PG-13. And I told her that my post wasn't even a G rated post. I told her that I believe in freedom of speech. And she said that my post was offensive and that I offended a lot of people. mad WHAT??? I then told her, I was just expressing how I felt about the character, It's only an opinion and It's just a fictional character. And then she said that I was taking it too personal, hahahaha I was taking it personal( look who's talking). I don't even want to go there. Then she told me that freedom of speech didn't mean that I had to brake the code of conduct. And that democracy had it's laws. I told her, ooh I apologize if I hurt someone, I didn't think that people here were so oversensitive. I told her that she was taking it too far, I then told her I didn't believe I broke any code of conduct. I did not offended any one. As far as I know. I will explain this again, I was just trying to express my opinion about a character, just like the other post. And, I'm pretty aware of the laws of democracy. I just don't believe I offended anyone with my post. Good night everyone I'm off to sleep. I have to work for my democratic country in the morning. Then my post got deleted and I got kicked out. laughing At least I got it off my system. Those people are completely nuts, even the J/L shippers were ashing me. Oh well big grin

Chiki Mina
the point that we are trying to state is that ppl talk shit about j/l shippers and jack. there are loads of ppl who are anti-jack, and still have jack pics wtf..??

since they hate jack so much, and im sure bc he stole wills fiance, then wy not say i hate will. they immediately get banned. and yet u see ppl talking shit about jack..nothing happens. now say "i dont like will" and you'll get banned in a heart beat.

technically we are not insulting Will, we just want to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Mistypirate
Exactly, but I have never seen a bunch of over sensitive people in my life.I mean even the J/L shippers were going at me. But I just wanted to get my point across. Hopefully they got my drift. But I believe they are hopeless.

Chiki Mina
i elieve they are from the planet jupiter...

Ericadawn
Aww, thanks, I guess we are from Jupiter and hopeless and I do believe that we are proud of it!

Chiki Mina
cheers

MorganMason
I've been lurking here for some time and I joined today because I believe it's time to say:

YOU PEOPLE NEED A LIFE if all you have to do with your days and nights is bash a movie you say you love, break your own rules, and go trash another board for no reason. Gosh..get a life will ya? You ruin it for others who used to find your discussions interesting. Thanks for showing your immaturity, stupidity, and pointless hostility before I wasted any more time here.

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.

Although the administrators and moderators of KMC Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of KMC Forums or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You also agree to abide by the forum rules.

The owners of KMC Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Please Note: Registration is only open for people aged 13 and over. In compliance with the COPPA law, members under the age of 13 will have their accounts disabled

Mistypirate
Originally posted by MorganMason
I've been lurking here for some time and I joined today because I believe it's time to say:

YOU PEOPLE NEED A LIFE if all you have to do with your days and nights is bash a movie you say you love, break your own rules, and go trash another board for no reason. Gosh..get a life will ya? You ruin it for others who used to find your discussions interesting. Thanks for showing your immaturity, stupidity, and pointless hostility before I wasted any more time here.

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.

Although the administrators and moderators of KMC Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of KMC Forums or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You also agree to abide by the forum rules.

The owners of KMC Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Please Note: Registration is only open for people aged 13 and over. In compliance with the COPPA law, members under the age of 13 will have their accounts disabled

GO BACK TO YOUR POTH HOLE YOU LICE INFESTED MOLE

shannstar79
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud laughing

you are so funny mistypirate

Mistypirate
Originally posted by shannstar79
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud laughing

you are so funny mistypirate :

Thank you, I try to do my best in making people laugh big grin

Beware for unwanted lurkers

LovelyOne
Oh dear.this thread....

LovelyOne
Originally posted by MorganMason

EDIT - removed

Yes and we are quite glad you wont be starying ta ta..dont flatter yourself we DONT CARE

and I do agree with you. I behaved quite badly..but its only because I am so passionate about this film etc..and I felt as if I had been cheated. I apologise for my behaviour.. I'm all happy now..plus we were agravated yesterday and I just went off the handle a bit and I feel really bad for that now..

but I still dont like the whelp big grin

Chiki Mina
what was all that crap about..? all we want is to be treated equal. and respect for j/l shippers...is it that hard? damn..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.