Help me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
So my English teacher handed out guidelines for this project the other day, and it seems pretty simple... but I just need a couple ideas on what to do. I have to make a five to ten minute presentation (wtf?) that teaches the class the meaning of a flashback, with a couple of examples and stuff. Anyway, I want to somehow make this into a cartoon/animation... because we have to do something on the computer. It's so easy... but I want to do something funny and not just another boring 10 minute lesson on a stupid definition. no expression

So if you can, think of some funny examples of a flashback that I can make... it can be about anything, I don't care smile

taft
Originally posted by Spartan005
So my English teacher handed out guidelines for this project the other day, and it seems pretty simple... but I just need a couple ideas on what to do. I have to make a five to ten minute presentation (wtf?) that teaches the class the meaning of a flashback, with a couple of examples and stuff. Anyway, I want to somehow make this into a cartoon/animation... because we have to do something on the computer. It's so easy... but I want to do something funny and not just another boring 10 minute lesson on a stupid definition. no expression

So if you can, think of some funny examples of a flashback that I can make... it can be about anything, I don't care smile

~ Spartan Out

thankyou

Spartan005
Originally posted by taft
thankyou

I knew you would do that laughing

~ Spartan Out

taft
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/americablah/OHYOU.jpg

Noble Strong

silver_tears
I'd suggest using clips from tv shows, such as family guy.

ADarksideJedi
Or Simpsons!jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.