Galactus vs fullpower Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Galactus vs fullpower Onslaught with absorption of Nate Grey and Franklin Richards.

whos wins?

Galan777
Galactus ftw

Ext@nt
Galactus sneezes and blow Onslaught apart. What on earth could make any one think Onslaught could harm Galactus?

Galan777
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Galactus sneezes and blow Onslaught apart. What on earth could make any one think Onslaught could harm Galactus? Galactus is becoming more and more under-estimated amongst these threads..... hysterical2

endrict
Galactus sneezes and blow Onslaught apart. What on earth could make any one think Onslaught could harm Galactus?

umm.... because...umm..... confused

AHH DAMMIT NVM

endrict
Originally posted by Galan777
Galactus is becoming more and more under-estimated amongst these threads..... hysterical2

well wolverine can beat him...

Galan777
Originally posted by endrict
well wolverine can beat him... im sure you think he could laughing that is why im not surprised you would make a thread like this wink

Horrificus
Onslaught was nothing but "X-terbation" for X Fans.

Terrible character. Terrible continuity care. Terrible insult to those of us that have been reading these books for longer than the last 10 years.

Stan Lee might as well have just come to our houses and kicked us in the balls.

endrict
LOL you guys gotta know that I am a old xmen freak and thats why I dont know much about galactus or anyone else.

hawkwind
i do not think that galactus would even acknowledge onslaught.

ExtraMision5555
Onslaught gets ripped in half, recomposed, slam dunked, ripped in half, recomposed, slam dunked, recomposed, ripped in half/infinte cycle

Horrificus
Originally posted by hawkwind
i do not think that galactus would even acknowledge onslaught. Except maybe the way Blob might acknowledge a stray Gummy Bear.

complexbrother
Originally posted by Horrificus

Terrible character. Terrible continuity care. Terrible insult to those of us that have been reading these books for longer than the last 10 years.

Stan Lee might as well have just come to our houses and kicked us in the balls.

man , thats exactly what I thought. laughing

hawkwind
Except maybe the way Blob might acknowledge a stray Gummy Bear. lmao rofl

golem370
Onslaught would give Galactus a good fight there is no debate in that imo

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Onslaught would give Galactus a good fight there is no debate in that imo Against the weak/typical showing Galactus, sure, I could see that. A decently well fed Galactus, will rock him though, imo.

golem370
Until I see Full Powered Galactus imo there is no such being and the Galactus we normally see is Galactus at full power...

Juntai
Until I see Full Powered Galactus imo there is no such being and the Galactus we normally see is Galactus at full power... I said, well fed, I didn't say anything about the mythical 'full power Galactus'.

golem370
Even still he would have trouble with Onslaught

Horrificus
Until I see Full Powered Galactus imo there is no such being and the Galactus we normally see is Galactus at full power...

Does anybody know of any Galactus Feats that occur right after he feeds?

Horrificus
Galactus is capable of vast destruction. Galaxies and such.
I think he can clean up a guy that was trashed by the Hulk.

juggernaut66666
Galactus is capable of vast destruction. Galaxies and such.
I think he can clean up a guy that was trashed by the Hulk.
I think Hulk beating Onslaught (who had the powers of Magneto,Nate Grey,Franklin Richards) is one of the biggest PIS in comic history since each of the 3 guys can take down the Hulk alone 3 of the combined is overkill
Galactus10/10

Horrificus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I think Hulk beating Onslaught (who had the powers of Magneto,Nate Grey,Franklin Richards) is one of the biggest PIS in comic history since each of the 3 guys can take down the Hulk alone 3 of the combined is overkill
Galactus10/10

I agree with you. But, I have to use it as an example for my point.

Galan777
Onslaught would give Galactus a good fight there is no debate in that imo sorry, but that is rediculous........ onslaught is NOTHING to galactus..... Has Galactus lost that much respect around these forums?

Kid Kurdy
sorry, but that is rediculous........ onslaught is NOTHING to galactus..... Has Galactus lost that much respect around these forums?
Onslaught will give Galactus a run for his money. Galactus will beat him - he's smarter and in the end, still more powerful - but Galactus won't have it easy.

Galan777
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Onslaught will give Galactus a run for his money. Galactus will beat him - he's smarter and in the end, still more powerful - but Galactus won't have it easy. Onslaught was EASILY beaten by Franklyn as child child whom is roughly equivelent to a low-class celestial (at best) Galactus is much more powerful then that

mighty adam

Stan Lee might as well have just come to our houses and kicked us in the balls. lol it wasn't that bad

Kid Kurdy
Onslaught was EASILY beaten by Franklyn as child child whom is roughly equivelent to a low-class celestial (at best) Galactus is much more powerful then that
You want to count the times Galactus was beaten ? And a low class Celestial - whatever that is - is still above a normal Galactus.

Galan777
You want to count the times Galactus was beaten ? And a low class Celestial - whatever that is - is still above a normal Galactus. That is wrong in so many ways, low showings dont negate high showings....... but i dont really care to argue it any further

mighty adam
Galactus10/10 well.... when the hulk gets at full rage he can do things with his strength that is crazy like punching threw time picking up billions of tons ect ect

breeze85
There shouldn't even be a debate. Galactus wins with an ease.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by mighty adam
well.... when the hulk gets at full rage he can do things with his strength that is crazy like punching threw time picking up billions of tons ect ect Didn't he thunderclap a universe. laughing

mighty adam
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Didn't he thunderclap a universe. laughing yup smile

Ext@nt
Why is this still going on? Galactus would consider Onslaught an insect and squash him.

Can we move onto a better debate just reading this reminds me of that horrible storyline. It was the comic eqivalent of having marvel throw up on us.

Soljer
Why is this still going on? Galactus would consider Onslaught an insect and squash him.

Can we move onto a better debate just reading this reminds me of that horrible storyline. It was the comic eqivalent of having marvel throw up on us.

To put it mildly.

It really felt like a several-gallon Muriatic Acid enema.

Kid Kurdy
Boy boy boy... are we all underestimating Onslaught or what ? Stop complaining everybody, the story was full of holes, we all know that (like Galactus stories are Shakespearean plays...)

The character Onslaught was extremely powerful : he could change reality, create matter, increase his strength at infinite levels (so he said), had unparallelled psionic and telepathic powers, he created with just a thought a whole sun.

If somebody thinks Galactus will have it easy against such an opponent, think again. I already said Galactus would probably win, but ignorant posts like "Onslaught is nothing to him, or only an insect" get on my nerves.

Only an insect huh ? One bloody strong insect, that's for sure.

Ext@nt
Why? cause he beat mutants and superpowered humans?

Tyrant would waste Onslaught. Galactus would squash him.

Jesse7
Boy boy boy... are we all underestimating Onslaught or what ? Stop complaining everybody, the story was full of holes, we all know that (like Galactus stories are Shakespearean plays...)

The character Onslaught was extremely powerful : he could change reality, create matter, increase his strength at infinite levels (so he said), had unparallelled psionic and telepathic powers, he created with just a thought a whole sun.

If somebody thinks Galactus will have it easy against such an opponent, think again. I already said Galactus would probably win, but ignorant posts like "Onslaught is nothing to him, or only an insect" get on my nerves.

I also think a full powered Onslaught would give galactus a run for his money as well as possibly defeat him.

Creating suns effortlessly with mere thoughts, imagine what he could if he was blood lusted.

Kid Kurdy
Why? cause he beat mutants and superpowered humans?
Yeah, the same mutants and super powered humans who always seem to humiliate Galactus - oh no, sorry, my mistake, he was probably weak back then big grin

And now the difficult part : backing that up.

Tha C-Master
That is wrong in so many ways, low showings dont negate high showings....... but i dont really care to argue it any further They are meant to be balanced in a middle road.

Galactus wins btw.

Galan777
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
They are meant to be balanced in a middle road.

Galactus wins btw. i agree, but you cant just bring up the low showings without mentioning the higher showings as well, you know?

Tha C-Master
Of course not.

Horrificus
You want to count the times Galactus was beaten ? And a low class Celestial - whatever that is - is still above a normal Galactus.

This is not true.
If you do a search, you will find threads that have proven G is more than Celestial power.

Horrificus

I like to think of the whole storyline as one of those "Dream Sequences", and the MU will wake up from it in a year or two.

Kid Kurdy
I like to think of the whole storyline as one of those "Dream Sequences", and the MU will wake up from it in a year or two.
That's nice, and the connection between your post and this "vs thread" is... ?

Kid Kurdy
This is not true.
If you do a search, you will find threads that have proven G is more than Celestial power.
Galactus has quite a lot low showings. Celestials haven't. When they appear, they kick ass.

I think a "normal" Galactus is as powerful as a "normal" Celestial - more or less of course.

Galan777
Galactus has quite a lot low showings. Celestials haven't. When they appear, they kick ass.

I think a "normal" Galactus is as powerful as a "normal" Celestial - more or less of course. Again, low showings dont negate all of the high Showings Galactus has had

Kid Kurdy
Again, low showings dont negate all of the high Showings Galactus has had
Very true. Normally I hate it when people only talk about low showings. Everybody has low showings, even Rhino.

But Galactus is a special case : his power level is very inconsistent, so nobody knows for sure how strong he was in this and that fight.

Galactus was created to be THE cosmic threat, but lot has happened since : each month new cosmic entities appear, and Galactus, though still important and powerful, has lost his unique and impressive aura, and is now "just" a cosmic being, a powerful one, but on Marvel Earth, they know how to handle him.

Galan777
Very true. Normally I hate it when people only talk about low showings. Everybody has low showings, even Rhino.

But Galactus is a special case : his power level is very inconsistent, so nobody knows for sure how strong he was in this and that fight.

Galactus was created to be THE cosmic threat, but lot has happened since : each month new cosmic entities appear, and Galactus, though still important and powerful, has lost his unique and impressive aura, and is now "just" a cosmic being, a powerful one, but on Marvel Earth, they know how to handle him. Honestly, im waiting for Marvel to go HOM on the cosmics, and wipe out 90% of them in some way so that they become more of a rare, more impressive breed..

Tha C-Master
Especially considering Galactus tends to job quite a bit. erm

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
I also think a full powered Onslaught would give galactus a run for his money as well as possibly defeat him.

Creating suns effortlessly with mere thoughts, imagine what he could if he was blood lusted. He could lose to Hulk.

Now Galactus destroyed galaxies when he fought Tyrant.(as did Tyrant)
Do you have any idea, of how many FULL suns are in a galaxie?

Accel
Galactus10/10
He engaged Hulk in physical combat alone. Wasn't the whole point of that to have Hulk break his armor?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel
He engaged Hulk in physical combat alone. Wasn't the whole point of that to have Hulk break his armor?
Yes but it was stupid he could just turn him into stone or something like that

Accel
Yes but it was stupid he could just turn him into stone or something like that
Then he wouldn't have had any one to break his armor. Would have messed up his plans somewhat then now wouldn't it?

Validus
Was it explained why Onslaught couldn't just break his own damn armor?

juggernaut66666
Yeah that is true !Can you help me Why did he wanted hulk to break his armor ?i don't know cause i just got the whole Onslaught saga today and it is more than 600 pages i didn't have time to read it through

Accel
Originally posted by Validus
Most likely not. I don't recall the storyline making much sense any way.

Accel
Yeah that is true !Can you help me Why did he wanted hulk to break his armor ?i don't know cause i just got the whole Onslaught saga today and it is more than 600 pages i didn't have time to read it through
How the hell should I know? I basically just said every thing I knew about the situation.

Validus
Poor guy can create matter from thin air but for the life of him....can't take off his damn clothes. sad

UniOmni
Hey Vally, i got a few new GL books on the way from Amazon.

Green Lantern: Passing the Torch

Green Lantern: New Journey, Old Path

Green Lantern: Will World

Green Lantern: Traitor

I'm going to wait til the new year to get Recharge. Any others you suggest?

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Hey Vally, i got a few new GL books on the way from Amazon.

Green Lantern: Passing the Torch

Green Lantern: New Journey, Old Path

Green Lantern: Will World

Green Lantern: Traitor

I'm going to wait til the new year to get Recharge. Any others you suggest?
Yeah it's called Green Lantern: The Benefits of Private Messages

Emerald Dawn I & II
The Road Back
Emerald Allies

Why are you waiting on Recharge?

UniOmni
Monetary issues.

I'm going back to school in January, and only allow myself the smallest of pleasures right now.

Plus i looked up the first book you named, and Amazon doesn't have it listed......

Mr Master
Originally posted by bigbran
He could lose to Hulk.

Now Galactus destroyed galaxies when he fought Tyrant.(as did Tyrant)
Do you have any idea, of how many FULL suns are in a galaxie?

There are over 100 Billion Suns in the Milky way Galaxy.

Mr Master
Poor guy can create matter from thin air but for the life of him....can't take off his damn clothes. sad

laughing laughing laughing

Mr Master
Poor guy can create matter from thin air but for the life of him...

Remember when Galactus turned Hercules into a skeleton and then into protoplasmic slime, then he recreates Hercules.

All done on a "passsing whim".... thats the real Big G.

Validus
Monetary issues.

I'm going back to school in January, and only allow myself the smallest of pleasures right now.

Plus i looked up the first book you named, and Amazon doesn't have it listed......
http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Emerald-Keith-Giffen/dp/0930289889/sr=8-1/qid=1160002357/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-5261168-6010356?ie=UTF8&s=books

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Emerald-Dawn-II/dp/1401200168/sr=8-2/qid=1160002357/ref=pd_bbs_2/104-5261168-6010356?ie=UTF8&s=books

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Emerald-Twilight-Dawn/dp/156389999X/sr=8-3/qid=1160002357/ref=pd_bbs_3/104-5261168-6010356?ie=UTF8&s=books

juggernaut66666
http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Emerald-Keith-Giffen/dp/0930289889/sr=8-1/qid=1160002357/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-5261168-6010356?ie=UTF8&s=books

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Emerald-Dawn-II/dp/1401200168/sr=8-2/qid=1160002357/ref=pd_bbs_2/104-5261168-6010356?ie=UTF8&s=books

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Emerald-Twilight-Dawn/dp/156389999X/sr=8-3/qid=1160002357/ref=pd_bbs_3/104-5261168-6010356?ie=UTF8&s=books
thumb up

UniOmni
Green Lantern: The Benefits of Private Messages

Thats the one not listed..........Lol at you being obtuse.

Validus
Green Lantern: The Benefits of Private Messages

Thats the one not listed..........Lol at you being obtuse.
weep

Horrificus

Thank you.
Just terrible writing, tons of retcon and a billion X-dorks doing all they can to make sense of the breaks in continuity.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mr Master
There are over 100 Billion Suns in the Milky way Galaxy.
Possibly more, they havent all been counted, some are even out of the reach for our sight.
Light isnt fast enough to make the distant vissible.

However there have been proven to exist more than one galaxy.
I belive the closest one (to ours) is: M40

However it's impossible to scale a galaxy with modern tech.

But when you think about it, Pluto lies four lightyears away from the sun.

Horrificus
But, Uranus is right under you!

grey fox
Thank you.
Just terrible writing, tons of retcon and a billion X-dorks doing all they can to make sense of the breaks in continuity.
...and people wonder why I hate the X-men.

Back on topic.

'Normal' Onslaught - Galactus clicks his fingers and it's 'No more mutants' for poor old Onslaught. He suffocates within the cold blackness if space.

'Energy' Onslaught - Get's drained and fed to Big G himself as a light snack.

hawkwind
this is how i see playing out. onslaught gets seriously whooped.

Ultraman Baltan
Onslaught hits Galactus. Galactus pulls back for a second. Galactus then turns Onslaught into a piece of ash. The end.

misterbobister
Galactus would lay a cosmic turd on top of onslaught then flush him down the sewage system of the universe

Nikkolas
Galactus doesn't even notice Onslaught....

UNTIL....

Onslaught creates a MINI-planet which slowly moves towards Galactus. Galactus finally turns his head, sees Onslaught and the fight is over.

Galactus 100/10.

carver9
I truly think that onslaught could get some wins. Onslaught had no limits. It was stated that his powers were limitless.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by carver9
I truly think that onslaught could get some wins. Onslaught had no limits. It was stated that his powers were limitless. Galactus in one story, had enough energy stored in him to create a big bang.

carver9
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Galactus in one story, had enough energy stored in him to create a big bang.

but has gotten owned by phoenix, the fantastic 4 etc....

while onslaught did something that galactus has been dreaming about his entire career, kill off half of the marvel universe.

TricksterPriest

while onslaught did something that galactus has been dreaming about his entire career, kill off half of the marvel universe.

..........That was Thanos. no expression If you actually think Onslaught can win even 1/10, you need to go read Galactus's respect thread. Then read Onslaught's. Then go sit in a corner, think REALLY HARD and try to grasp the concept everyone else understands. Onslaught is herald levelish. Maybe low transcendant. Galactus is a goddamn abstract. Galactus shits on Onslaught and eats him as an after dinner mint. NUFF SAID. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jebus reborn

while onslaught did something that galactus has been dreaming about his entire career, kill off half of the marvel universe. Cute...

Pheonix was when he was already hungry, and exerted himself furthur in a battle with Phoenix, and Fantastic Four... well, now that's just retarded, because context is the key.

He killed off half of Marvel Universe? Or Marvel Earth? Wait, who did he really kill off?

Also, that's funny, because Galactus has never dreamed of killing off half of the universe...
But he has destroyed countless planets, and destroyed whole galaxies.

He has also triumphed over someone who has really killed off half the universe as well, and also single handidly crushed the A-Wave that was going to take over the universe given time.

Also, in one story, Galactus's energies were converted into a limitless sun, that would shine till the ends of time, and another time, when his energies leaked out, he had the energy of a big bang.
Which, restarted the next universe.

Your move.

Nikkolas
If you're a cosmic and you go against the F4, you lose.

It's clobberin' jobberin' time!

Utrigita
The day I see Onslaught do something like this:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5809/galactusteleportmo8.jpg
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6282/galactuspoweryk2.jpg
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2013/galactusshockwavedr2.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6125/galactusshockwave1oz9.jpg

We can begin to talk about a little win for Onslaught and keep in mind that this is Galactus after having fought Tenebrous and Aegis and already being weak:
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/?action=view&current=galactusoffguard.jpg
And after having been imprisoned for some time and having his energy being used as a weapon.
So is it safe to assume that this is weaking and near starving Galactus yes

Here you can see Galactus beyond starving:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/419848_6-galactus-and-heralds-respect-thread
And starving and very badly weakend he is still a match for: silver surfer, the entire shiar fleet, the avengers the starjammers and so on and on.

Are you getting a picture of what Onslaught would be against Galactus ???

Terryc250
Galactus eats Onslaught + The planet that Onslaught is on

Kid Kurdy
Which Galactus ?

Jobberlactus : loses every time.

Normal Galactus (whatever that may be) : draw.

Full Power Galactus (another "whatever that may be) : Galactus kills Onslaught.

Onslaught at his strongest was no joke.

Estacado
Normal Galactus wrecks Onslaught 10/10

Utrigita
Which Galactus ?

Jobberlactus : loses every time.

Normal Galactus (whatever that may be) : draw.

Full Power Galactus (another "whatever that may be) : Galactus kills Onslaught.

Onslaught at his strongest was no joke.

Originally posted by Utrigita
The day I see Onslaught do something like this:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5809/galactusteleportmo8.jpg
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6282/galactuspoweryk2.jpg
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2013/galactusshockwavedr2.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6125/galactusshockwave1oz9.jpg

We can begin to talk about a little win for Onslaught and keep in mind that this is Galactus after having fought Tenebrous and Aegis and already being weak:
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/?action=view&current=galactusoffguard.jpg
And after having been imprisoned for some time and having his energy being used as a weapon.
So is it safe to assume that this is weaking and near starving Galactus yes

Here you can see Galactus beyond starving:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/419848_6-galactus-and-heralds-respect-thread
And starving and very badly weakend he is still a match for: silver surfer, the entire shiar fleet, the avengers the starjammers and so on and on.

Are you getting a picture of what Onslaught would be against Galactus ???

Again the Galactus showing here is very weak, and near starving you get the picture I hope

Jebus reborn
Galactus wins.

Utrigita
of cause he does

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.