Amores Perros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
http://imdb.com/title/tt0245712/

I didn't really like it as much as I hoped. I was very disappointed, and I see "21 Grams" as a far superior film. Bernal did a fine job, though. I was surprised by the amount of spanish speaking people I know that have seen it, didn't know it was that popular.

jaden101
i loved it...the links between the people that the crash affected are less than in 21 grams and there did seem to be a balance towards the 1st story than the other 2....but then the story of the model was quite weak anyway so any more emphasis on it would have weakened the film further

i too prefered 21 grams more...i thought the plot was harder hitting and the strange chronology worked well to make it that way

definitely looking forward to babel

Solo
Originally posted by jaden101
the story of the model was quite weak
It was fine right up until her story began.

Originally posted by jaden101
the plot was harder hitting and the strange chronology worked well to make it that way

definitely looking forward to babel
Definitely.

jaden101
haha...true...lets simplify it...she crashes her car...her dogs gets stuck under the floor...she goes mad

LÉONpro2007
i loved this movie. cool

i didnt really enjoy the rat eating dog one... it was boring, and the woman got on my nerves.

Depprived
^ I can't waait for The Other Boleyn Girl. Eric Bana, mmm... wink

As for AP - it's one of my fave films. It was where I first laid eyes on Gael Garcia Bernal so I am forever grateful to it. smile I am too am looking forward to Babel even though Gael is hardly in it. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.