Other actors considered for Pirates 1 (oh imagine)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne

Chiki Mina
christopher walken is actully one of my fav actors lol but johnny definitely stole the spot. we could ask for a better one

ooo lovely how about keiras role-elizabeth? was it just keira?

taurusbaby0509
Christopher Walken as Jack?!?! That would have been HILARIOUS!!! the movie definitely would not have been the same, but Walken is a comic genius, IMO. That would have been more comedy than action/adventure. haha

LovelyOne
OMG imagine him kissing Liz in 2?

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
christopher walken is actully one of my fav actors lol but johnny definitely stole the spot. we could ask for a better one

ooo lovely how about keiras role-eliza

yah I think so..Tey picked her straight away lol

Chiki Mina
omg i said "could ask for a better one" instead of couldnt..omg im such a typo idiot.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by LovelyOne

Jude Law
Was considered for the role of Will Turner.
Actor who got the part: Orlando Bloom

now THAT i would rool /w! hes freakin ssexxi! not as much as Johnny of course, but u no what i mean

T.Maria
matthew mcconouhey??!

nah hes not right for jack at all!!!!

...hes in that film with sarah jessica parker...erm....about a man that is still living with his mom n dad etc...proper bum....

'failure to launch' its called

i cnt believe they considered him??

And tobey maguire?!!
...that would have made wills character even worse! lol

LOVE christopher walken and michael keaton...

michael keaton as 'beetlejuice' is like a legend!!! ...a young winona ryder in that film too....lol

Chiki Mina
back when winona had her head straight lol what happened to that girl..i feel sry for her.

T.Maria
yup i know..and now shes hanging round with her new best mate kate moss.....

a johnny related coincidence, i fear....

they're probably remeniscing about the time when johnny was theirs...and then they let him go...

i liked 'mermaids' with wynona in...

Chiki Mina
me too!! my mom is a johnny/winnona shipper but when winona was a normal grul. now she just wants to smack winona lol

taurusbaby0509
i think winona in the 90s resembles kiera

Chiki Mina
yes indeed..they both look alike somewhat..its scarry lol

evilm0nki3
ooooooo i would so love will if jude law played himsmile

willofthewisp
Wow, Jim Carey as Jack would have sucked major balls. He's so obnoxious and he wouldn't have that Jack-esque quality we all love. I think more people would have been Will fans. The only one on the list I can see even doing a remotely good job is Michael Keaton, the first and best Batman. He can do that Beetlejuice comedy, Batman action, and would have found the character. I'm so glad they picked Johnny, though.

-savvychick-
it wouldnt have been the same w/o johnnysad

Chiki Mina
i think michael keatons best work was beetlejuice and batman.

Fawne
well..i could just imagine what it would look like with jim carrey..it be pretty..different

JaehSkywalker

LovelyOne
christain bale..I would probably like the chracter of Will if he played him lol

willofthewisp
That's what I think. A lot of people are predispositioned to hate Orlando Bloom because they didn't think he was good in Lord of the Rings, but everyone who knows who he is loves Christian Bale. There would be a lot of Will fans.

LovelyOne
i actually liked him in Lord of the Rings laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.