Banjo Kazooie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
ZOMG! This was one of my all time favorite games back in the good old days of the N64. Anyway Banjo Kazooie 3 is coming out sometime on the Xbox 360 courtesy of Rare. Here is the first trailer for the game....eek!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/banjokazooie/index.html

AstroFan
I liked the first game, not the second so much, but the 64 was pretty much dead then. I am looking forward to this game. stick out tongue

IceJaw
Shouldn't this thread be called "Banjo Threeie"?

MadMel
i think it is...isnt it??

AstroFan
God I hope not. no expression

MadMel
lol..

Kayne Archeron
well, Rare says that Banjo Kazooie is the working title right now, so it might be Threeie, or maybe just a uber remake (i really hope not x-x)

ESB -1138
I thought it was called Banjo is Back or something...oh well. Hopefully this game will be good

Swe_Bum
Mmyes.. Looks cool big grin

Spartan005
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I thought it was called Banjo is Back or something...oh well. Hopefully this game will be good

err.. nope

that was just the tagline thing at the end of the trailer stick out tongue

But at the end of Banjo Tooie, they did say something about Banjo Threeie.... so who knows, it could turn out to be the name laughing

no expression

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by Spartan005

But at the end of Banjo Tooie, they did say something about Banjo Threeie.... so who knows, it could turn out to be the name laughing

no expression That would be so NOT cool... no expression

Spartan005
No, you're not cool no expression

ESB -1138
err.. nope

that was just the tagline thing at the end of the trailer stick out tongue

no expression

I will not get it if it is called Banjo Threeie

Swe_Bum
No, you're not cool no expression Sure I am no expression

Darth Kreiger
Only for X-Box? What a bunch of crap....

AstroFan
Its Rare, what the hell did you expect?

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by AstroFan
Its Rare, what the hell did you expect?

What a bunch of crap

IceJaw
barker

Don't make me say "you suck" barker

And it's for 360 erm

@st
First details! Including the official title and screenshots.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/872/872701p1.html

Neo Darkhalen
Banjo Threeie that was supposed to be the title from the game, seems to have changed either way it looks great, spiral hill and mad monster house return, also more info the swap and stop will be revealed...luckily there will be no speech still weird gibberish for these guys.

@st
Im glad they changed the name, there was no way in hell I would ever go into a store in public and ask to purchase "Banjo Threeie". no expression That title will never escape my mouth, I lose IQ just thinking it. stick out tongue

Morridini
I loved Banjo Kazooie, never played Banjo...Toooie?
Hope this one turns out good.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by @st
Im glad they changed the name, there was no way in hell I would ever go into a store in public and ask to purchase "Banjo Threeie". no expression That title will never escape my mouth, I lose IQ just thinking it. stick out tongue

I think i would have just called it Banjo Kazooie 3, i could never ask for Banjo threeie.

@st
Why does Banjo look like Gumby?

Spartan005
Damn, I'm honestly not looking forward to this that much now. I mean, I know Rare wants to make a new, fresh gaming experience... but this is pushing it a bit. It looks like the new Banjo's hardly going to be a platformer anymore...

ah what the hell, I'm still buying it at midnight

Morridini
Wohoo, first trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33904.html

Yoshi Paradise
The trailer looks pretty cool.

Neo Darkhalen
So Gruntilda Winkybunion is up to trouble again...excellent.

Morridini
New interview: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34006.html

Alpha Centauri
Anyone interested in this game seriously needs to download the new demo.

It's actually too much fun. The level design is amazing, so are the graphics.

-AC

Morridini
Really?
I've been very bummed out with seeing the progress turn more and more into a "racing" game, and have actually put this on my list of games to ignore. Maybe I will test the demo after all, but it still looks disappointing.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Morridini
Really?
I've been very bummed out with seeing the progress turn more and more into a "racing" game, and have actually put this on my list of games to ignore. Maybe I will test the demo after all, but it still looks disappointing.

I felt the same, it's as if Rare planned to make a racing game first then realised if they put Banjo and Kazooie into it then it would guarantee them a profit.

Speaking of Kazooie in the demo she's just reduced to picking things up with a wrench, i myself don't really like the way they have turned Banjo into a racing game it's just not for me, and even after playing the demo for a while it says if you don't like the racing then go buy the first one on XLA (in a nutshell).

The demo missions were also a little bland but i woulden't hold that against it, after all it is the demo.

Alpha Centauri
It's nothing like a racing game, what are you on about?

-AC

Neo Darkhalen
Yes it is! ermm

Morridini
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It's nothing like a racing game, what are you on about?

-AC

They've gone away from good old platforming to being about making vehicles you will drive/pilot around on the map.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mr Krieger
Only for X-Box? What a bunch of crap....
Yah. Only for XBOX.

Well, who cares. We have FF series exclusively for PS3 anyway

Morridini
Except for FF XIII ofc...

General Kaliero
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yah. Only for XBOX.

Well, who cares. We have FF series exclusively for PS3 anyway
Except you kind of... don't.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Except you kind of... don't.
oh snap

Why is every game being ported to the 360?
I just don't understand why? The console sucks anyway. So why?

Alpha Centauri
"Xbox 360 sucks.", said the fan of the PS3.

Lo and behold, the gods in Heaven did rightly laugh at the person who believes an overpriced paperweight, with no catalogue, was better than Xbox 360.

Originally posted by Morridini
They've gone away from good old platforming to being about making vehicles you will drive/pilot around on the map.

So it's a platformer with optional vehicle sections.

That doesn't make it a driving game, at all.

-AC

Dark-Jaxx
oh snap

I just don't understand why? The console sucks anyway. So why? I guess that is why 360 is outselling PS3 and is better than it in every possible way. Oh wait, sorry, forgot Blue-Ray. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, I absolutely loved the first two for N64, this one better be good.

Yoshi Paradise
I haven't play one of the Banjo Kazooie games in years, but I look forward to this game since the first two were fun.

ragesRemorse
oh snap

I just don't understand why? The console sucks anyway. So why?

Sucks compared to what? The only faults i find with the 360 is the hardware. Anytime you turn the bastard on it sounds like a small plane taking off and all of the console crashes were a major problem and some people simply had to eat it but Microsoft has tried to remedy that issue with extended warranties. Other than that it has more games, better games and a more functional online service. Why does it bother you so much that Kazooie is showing up on the 360?

General G
Whoa! You can get this game on the Arcade (the original)?!?! Is it the actual full game that was from the N64? If it is, I will definately get it.

Alpha Centauri
It's the original game, yeah.

-AC

General G
Nice, definatley getting it then.

Victor Von Doom
Tooie is out in 09.

If you pre-order the new game you get the first game for free, two weeks prior to its Arcade release.

Nemesis X
Yeah the 360 has problems. Everytime it comes on, it's so friggin loud, it can't be played in hot areas (especially when the area isn't even that hot), and the damn intercooler makes it even more loud. It's like Microsoft is trying to annoy us on purpose. This is the major reason why people mostly go for the PS3. It's quiet when you play it, it can be played sometimes in hot areas, and plus it plays blu ray.

Anyways back on topic, it's great that they got Kazooie back. I've played 1&2 almost nonstop during my little kid years.

Peach
Don't use an intercooler, they don't work, can hurt the system more than they help, and void your warranty. Just don't be an idiot and put it somewhere it can't get ventilation ermm

And I never played Banjo Kazooie before.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Yeah the 360 has problems. Everytime it comes on, it's so friggin loud, it can't be played in hot areas (especially when the area isn't even that hot), and the damn intercooler makes it even more loud. It's like Microsoft is trying to annoy us on purpose. This is the major reason why people mostly go for the PS3. It's quiet when you play it, it can be played sometimes in hot areas, and plus it plays blu ray.

Anyways back on topic, it's great that they got Kazooie back. I've played 1&2 almost nonstop during my little kid years. Actually, more people go for the 360.

And Peach, how dare you!?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Sucks compared to what? The only faults i find with the 360 is the hardware. Anytime you turn the bastard on it sounds like a small plane taking off and all of the console crashes were a major problem and some people simply had to eat it but Microsoft has tried to remedy that issue with extended warranties. Other than that it has more games, better games and a more functional online service. Why does it bother you so much that Kazooie is showing up on the 360?
Why does it suck? Lemme see..

1. Inferior graphics engine compared to PS3. Compare it side-by-side and you'll notice immediately.
2. Doesn't play Blu-ray discs.
3. Poor rendition on 1080p HD.
4. Noisy.
5. Poor shock resistance. RRoD once it gets tapped. lolwtf?
6. Misleading EULA warranty coverage.
I have 4 pals who own 360s. One of them got a permanent RRoD defect, and Microsoft refused to give him a replacement unit.
Why? Because he purchased the system here in Dubai. Warranty is covered only in North America and Europe. lolwut??

I'm not bothered by Kazooie. I've seen the game and it's sucked anyway.
What I'm bothered is the fact that longtime PS exclusives, like FF, are being ported to the 360.

Raijin
Is this the thread to discuss this bullcrap?

Massive damage, giant crab.

General Kaliero
Why does it suck? Lemme see..

1. Inferior graphics engine compared to PS3. Compare it side-by-side and you'll notice immediately.
2. Doesn't play Blu-ray discs.
3. Poor rendition on 1080p HD.
4. Noisy.
5. Poor shock resistance. RRoD once it gets tapped. lolwtf?
6. Misleading EULA warranty coverage.
I have 4 pals who own 360s. One of them got a permanent RRoD defect, and Microsoft refused to give him a replacement unit.
Why? Because he purchased the system here in Dubai. Warranty is covered only in North America and Europe. lolwut??

I'm not bothered by Kazooie. I've seen the game and it's sucked anyway.
What I'm bothered is the fact that longtime PS exclusives, like FF, are being ported to the 360.
Take it to the current-gen discussion thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.