Wonder Woman vs. He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Blood lust on.

Broly92
He-man most likely and good to see you Faceman

NiņoAraņa
he-man....he's a pretty tough guy...er 'he-man'

Faceman
Originally posted by Broly92
He-man most likely and good to see you Faceman Thanks Broly92, I've been busy with school, thats why i haven't been around...

nvrbeenwthagirl
He man isn't that fast. They are pretty evenly matched in strength. She seems more durable than He-man. And she has flight on him. And a lasso that can command him to turn back into adam.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He man isn't that fast. They are pretty evenly matched in strength. She seems more durable than He-man. And she has flight on him. And a lasso that can command him to turn back into adam.
Actually, He Man is stronger(he is as strong as he needs to be), and he's probably more durable. Wonder Woman IS faster but I'm not sure by how much, unless I'm mistaken He Man does have some speed feats behind him. And she doesn't know that he's Prince Adam. WW might take the majority, but probably not by a lot, I mean he man DID take on pre crisis Supes(and thats got to count for something).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Actually, He Man is stronger(he is as strong as he needs to be), and he's probably more durable. Wonder Woman IS faster but I'm not sure by how much, unless I'm mistaken He Man does have some speed feats behind him. And she doesn't know that he's Prince Adam. WW might take the majority, but probably not by a lot, I mean he man DID take on pre crisis Supes(and thats got to count for something).

So did she. And she did better in her precrisis days against superman than she does post crisis.

darthgoober
So did she. And she did better in her precrisis days against superman than she does post crisis.
Yes, but this is him vs her current. And I don't think the current WW would do well agains pre crisis Supes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yes, but this is him vs her current. And I don't think the current WW would do well agains pre crisis Supes.

The funny thing is, DC states that the current WW is more powerful than the PC version. Go figure. And with this combined reality they got going after IC, we dont' know how powerful anyone is any more.

darthgoober
The funny thing is, DC states that the current WW is more powerful than the PC version. Go figure. And with this combined reality they got going after IC, we dont' know how powerful anyone is any more.
Yeah, the people at DC need to quit hittin the bong before they put some of this stuff into effect. Think about it, Pre crisis WW was able to take on pre crisis Supes, and current WW is more powerful than Pre Crisis, right? But she STILL loses to Supes, who's still not quite at the level he was pre crisis(current Supes needs help or sundipping to move the planet, but pre crisis could do it on his own). So...

PC WW<Current WW
PC Supes> Current Supes
PC Supes> PC WW
But...
Current Supes>Current WW

What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.