Just a line that has got me wondering .......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

surfchikpir8fan
Guys, I know it's probably nothing, but just 2 be sure. In POTC 1, when Jack and Will have their swordfight in the blacksmith's shop, Jack says, "Or perhaps the reason you practise three hours a day is because you have already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. Your not a eunich, are you?"
Then Will says, "I practice three hours a day so that when I meet a pirate, I can kill it! I don't know but always when i watch the 1st movie, when Will says 'IT', it makes think, 'why not him, cuz there aren't any female pirats.' And then some thought comes into my head that says, "omg! Will's gonna kill or try to kill Elizabeth sometime." I need help cuz plz its starting 2 get me scared ......... i dont think Will would really kill Elizabeth ... right?
because by saying IT, that refers to male or female right? Its probably not anything at all, but still ...... confused

x_hp_fan
Yeah, there are female pirates, but he loves Elizabeth I don't think he would kill her. erm

CaptinJackLover
I thoink it could mean something...

PirateDiva
Well maybe he just said "it" because he dosent think pirates are worth being humans...u know!! Kinda like he thinks that they are the scum of the earth and he treats them like "its" Like they are nothing...u know!!

sccch
^ yes

surfchikpir8fan
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Well maybe he just said "it" because he dosent think pirates are worth being humans...u know!! Kinda like he thinks that they are the scum of the earth and he treats them like "its" Like they are nothing...u know!!
yep i think ur rite there but ................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
im still scared bout wat they mite do, disney + T and T + Jarry ect. i mean, ya neva know ive got a big feeling bout da next pirate of the caribbean movie i think its gonna completely surprise us wateva they do, i know itll be me fav movie of all time LOL!

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
I think it could mean something...

surfchikpir8fan
sorry guys ive just reread dis n i think i havn been very clear. i don mean by will murdering liz like sneaking up behind her n stab, more like being tricked into it or confused, brainwashed, and lied 2 b4 then doing wat he thought waz right at dat time (killing liz) i hope ya catch mi drift n i have made things a bit more understandable now lol! soz guys

LovelyOne
I know thats what worries me about Will..he is basically like a racist with his behaviour in 1..if he hates something so much he discriminates

Someone who hates a certain group of people so much so that they treat them as if they are inhuman..and thats what Will did..he had such a set hatred of them...without even considering that Jack might be a good guy. He would have killed him.

PirateDiva
^ i totally agree...there is just something about Will...i just dont trust!! See Jack is twisted and he may do things that no one agrees with at first but they he does things with the best intentions...u know...he does it in a way where everyone can benifit! Now Will on the other hand is twisted as well but he doesnt care he just does things on inpulse, and does not think things through like Jack does. If it benifits Will....then he does it and doesnt care who he screws along the way!!

katelovespirate
but think about it... coming from Will's perspective, Jack ISNT a good guy. i know WE all know he is... but Will doesn't know that much about him, and doesn't get to see Jack at his best. Let's look at the highlights: Jack threatens Elizabeth in 1 (Will doesn't see it, he just hears about it) then he thinks Jack is planning to trade him for the pearl, then he gets arrested because of helping him, then he gets sold to Davy Jones (and he doesnt know about Jack's heroic plan) and then he sees Jack making out with the love of his life.

So all in all, I'm not surprised Will has a bad view of Jack. Cause he never knows Jacks plans or sees his redeemable qualities.

however, i dont think he would ever willingly do something to directly hurt Elizabeth. he might wound her emotionally without realizing it, but i dont think there is any way he would kill or anything like that.

LovelyOne
yeah but before that he just hates pirates..he threw an axe into the back of a man in movie 1..even though he was a pirate it didnt meab he was a bad man how was Will to know?..he may not have been the one causing destruction

PirateDiva
Well ya i dont think that he would delibrately do anything to HURT LIZ...he loves her...and sometimes when u love someone u have to let them go! and i think he's gonna realize that!! See but it's always easier to hate the other person and not the one u love!! which is why he refuses to see the good in JACK!

LovelyOne
no he woudlnt

but I just dont like his nature..IMO he's gonna be pretty vicious to Jack in movie 3...so that heroic act of his may be more of a redemption for his character.

willofthewisp
Will only calls pirates "it" because it's easier to make a group you don't like seem inhuman. In other words, it's a form of prejudice.
But Will cares for Elizabeth, and his nature is to be helpful yet law-abiding and he hates when he has to break the law.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by LovelyOne
no he woudlnt

but I just dont like his nature..IMO he's gonna be pretty vicious to Jack in movie 3...so that heroic act of his may be more of a redemption for his character.

Oh No doubt about him being vicious to Jack in movie 3...thats a given!!! He saw him make out with his fiance!! What would u do?

willofthewisp
I'd smack him with my glove and challenge him to a duel....then pound his lights out.

Mistypirate
I hope I got part of it right, anyway I don't trust Will, he is way to good confused

spencerspider
i doubt he would kill Elizabeth, however he might not be to happy around her...

PirateDiva
LOL....Right!!

ivebeendepped43
i said yyeesss!*singsong*

surfchikpir8fan
kk koolies im calm now god i overreact ova such lil things lol oh just thought id say i saw king arthur n i luv it! its da best gorriest movie ive eva seen it n potc trilogy r my fav movies of all time lol!

surfchikpir8fan
but no will eva be beta than potc lol

Surreal_44
Sometimes a line is just a line!

I don't think Will would ever intentionally harm Elizabeth. He's a good guy, for the most part.

I can totally see him trying to kill Jack though, and well, I don't blame him all that much for that. wink

LovelyOne
the sod will harm Jack though with intent..

surfchikpir8fan
definately there must be a major swordfight between them 2 in AWE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO EXCITING LOL! AHHHHHHHH 227 DAYS TIL IT HITS DA CINEMAS HMM MAYBE I CAN TLK MY PARENTS IN2 LETTING ME HAV DA DAY OFF SKOOL SO I CAN WATCH DA 1ST SESSION OF IT SO SOME IDIOT DOESNT COME ALONG N RECITE DA ENTIRE MVOIE 2 ME N SPOIL EVERYTHING LOL (I NO DATS BEING A BIT DRASTIC , BUT U NO WAT I MEAN - IM SURE EVERY1 WOULD FEEL DA SAME WAY ... BEYOND ANGER!) ANYWAY LUV DA SIGNATURE LOVELYONE, I JUST KEPT 4GETTIG 2 COMMENT ON IT! ITS SO TRU ... SO TRU!

surfchikpir8fan
haha wif da poll "im unsure" is leading rite lol 5 peeps thought i was a nut! lol an idiot lol! ah well hmmmmmmmmmmm
wats another out of either movie that got u wondering whether it was very important or not LOL! we can crack it!

surfchikpir8fan
sooooooooooooo any1 a line ......... we could discuss ......... koooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeee!
ANY1????????????????????????? FINE! IM GOING 2 BED NITY NITE HMPH! LOL IM A NUT! ANYWAY THATS WAT MY DANCE TEACHER CALLS SOMETIMES IN 1 OF MY CLASSES LOL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.