Traya vs General Grevious - twist-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Subjekt
Ok, so my duo thread didnt fair so well, lol...ill try again...

Ok, Traya vs GG...BUT the only force power she can use is the one where she can fight with 3 or four sabers without touching them, ie she hold two in her hands and holds the other two with the force. Well and to be able to see since i read thats she's physically blind but can see with theu the force.

Setting is.....the streets of Corresant (however you spell it), in the area where OB1/Ani were chasing Zam.

Darth Kreiger
Considering Traya SUCKED at Lightsaber combat, and she can't use the Force, Grievous pwns her

Darth Subjekt
really, i wasnt aware that she was so bad with a sword. Even when controlling two with the force? hmmm...guess GG pwns her then...

Darth Kreiger
She was controlling 3 with the Force in KoToR 2, but her strongsuit wasn't Saber Combat, she was good don't get me wrong, but not a great one, however with the Force, she was INCREDIBLY powerful. Plus I don't think she uses Jar'Kai so holding 2 would be pointless, Grievous kills her with only 2

Darth Sexiest
Strange considering the Poll says she wins...

I think she would win.

Barely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.