I just read this and W O W.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calvs
You have got to read this. This has changed my outlook and the world and the different people in it. Seems to be a revolutionary thing to me. Based on the summary; duscuss, etc..

http://o-books.rmlconsult.com/oBooks/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=281

ohhellodear
I don't understand how this man can divide people into three mental categories (one of which is "normal," because what is normal, anyway). I also don't understand the chemical processes of Dopamine. Especially in the case of schizophrenics, where some don't find out until 20, 30, 40 years after they're born. How can he backtrack all of those years and pinpoint dopamine as the cause? After even ten eyars of life we've had enough experiences that would effect our paths and mind-states considerably. Dopamine cant be the only caue of schizophrenia or "normalcy," whatever that it.

calvs
Originally posted by ohhellodear
I don't understand how this man can divide people into three mental categories (one of which is "normal," because what is normal, anyway). I also don't understand the chemical processes of Dopamine. Especially in the case of schizophrenics, where some don't find out until 20, 30, 40 years after they're born. How can he backtrack all of those years and pinpoint dopamine as the cause? After even ten eyars of life we've had enough experiences that would effect our paths and mind-states considerably. Dopamine cant be the only caue of schizophrenia or "normalcy," whatever that it.
He isn't categorizing all of humanity into 3 groups. Just a bad bit of summarizing. He credits it all to the processes in the womb and the stages of pregnancy. Such as the "first fear" were the mother is asleep and the fetus is worrying she is dead. Also, The womb walla are incredibly hot to a fetus and only Autistics touch these during pregnancy. This is related to autistic's lack of sense of temperature in their hands.

ohhellodear
SO what about this idea of "normal" people then?

Madman_V3N0M
hee hee I guess that if reincarnation exists, or any other preconception wisdom or memory, the trauma of being born and stuff would wipe out anyones mind big grin

ohhellodear
To madman:

What?

calvs
Originally posted by ohhellodear
SO what about this idea of "normal" people then?
He isn't aying "normal" just what we commonly accept as normal. A normal fetus goes to sleep at the same time as the mother.

Madman_V3N0M
I'm just saying that if people do have memoryes of past lives or stuff like that, 9 months in a woumb and the trauma of birth would probably make em forget everything.

Don't mind me... I'm just a madman.:P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.