Strange runs the guantlet with no prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Strange finds himself transported to a mystical land where he must fight these combatants without any knowlege of his opponents.

1. Circe
2. Loki
3. Odin
4. RKT
5. Shazam
6. Takion
7. Pheonix Force
8. Mr. Mxy
9. The Spectre
10. Games Master/Metron ( They have 5 hours prep)

LethalFemme
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Strange finds himself transported to a mystical land where he must fight these combatants without any knowlege of his opponents. He only gets 1 minute of prep before each fight.

1. Circe
2. Loki
3. Odin
4. RKT
5. Shazam
6. Takion
7. Pheonix Force
8. Mr. Mxy
9. The Spectre
10. Games Master/Metron ( They have 5 hours prep)

This thread reminds me of something.hmm Secondly how can it be a gauntlet with no prep if he gets prep?confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LethalFemme
This thread reminds me of something.hmm Secondly how can it be a gauntlet with no prep if he gets prep?confused

happy now, I was trying to be nice and give him a little prep. I got it the idea from ur thread, but he just seemed to have it to easy over there. People act as if he coudl really clear ur thread.

LethalFemme
happy now, I was trying to be nice and give him a little prep. I got it the idea from ur thread, but he just seemed to have it to easy over there. People act as if he coudl really clear ur thread.

Only a few people and only one person who said he would provided some would be proof. The rest just said he wins and that's it. As far as I'm concern when it comes to matches that aren't obvious such as Superman vs Spiderman you have to back up or at least argue legitimately to win me over.

thedude1948
Most likely stops at 3.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Only a few people and only one person who said he would provided some would be proof. The rest just said he wins and that's it. As far as I'm concern when it comes to matches that aren't obvious such as Superman vs Spiderman you have to back up or at least argue legitimately to win me over.

Good stuff. Too many people here give a person the win with no real thought behind the process.

long pig
He could give Odin a good go even with only 1 minute prep. He can't beat or stalemate the rest after Odin.

Is Strange allowed to stretch time?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by long pig
He could give Odin a good go even with only 1 minute prep. He can't beat or stalemate the rest after Odin.

Is Strange allowed to stretch time?

U have no idea do you? beat or stalemate the rest? OMG, just stop it right now.

thedude1948

Read his post again and slowly.......

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
Read his post again and slowly.......

yeah, Give Odin a good go? with only one minute prep? He last 2 panels against Odin with only one minute prep. Odin would steam roll him.

thedude1948
Did you finally go look up what can't means?

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
Did you finally go look up what can't means?

wink

Sorry meant to say stalemate Odin.

thedude1948
Sure....

Maestro

Obviously this is a spite thread against Strange, after seeing this reply.

Tron
That comment kind of makes me question this thread myself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tron
That comment kind of makes me question this thread myself.

When you have God beings like Dr. Strange, You have to make the thread as hard as you can, or what's the point of a guantlet with people like him. Dr. Strange is like trying to make a thanos with the Ig thread. You kinda gotta think rediculous or they just clear it all at the same time.

Soljer
Makes it to Odin, might be capable of a Stalemate, or even a very slight win.

After that, it's very doubtful that Strange lasts more than a couple panels without some more prep.

Priest
Originally posted by Tron
That comment kind of makes me question this thread myself. yes

odin stops him

juggernaut66666
In Ghost Rider 3 (Current season) Gr overcomes Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.