Molecule Man/Hom Scarlet Witch vs. Mr. Mxy/Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Discuss. This is the most powerful version of Molecule Man. And the Zero hour Parallax.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BUMP

Inhuman
Molecule man/Scarlet witch 10/10
most powerfull version of moleculeman can do it by himself.

Thanos_THOTU
I hope you mean the most powerful post retcon Molecule man.
Because if you add pre retcon this would be an absolute slaughter.

Evil Molecule man could kill Beyonder and cause the destruction of the Multi-verse.
However I think he would be able to keep up with Parallax, whom caused then destruction of the Multiverse as a chain effect.

Wanda however could be a problem, if she's pissed she would be able to create a wave that could cause the destruction that would take down the Marvel Omniverse.
She can also think beings and powersources out of existance.
In other words she could unmake the imps of the 5th dimention.

I would say that:
DC wins if it is Mxyzktlp from the Worlds funnest series.
Because he would do it instantly and not doubt like Wanda would.

However, if you count the canon material, he's just a part of a universe. And would have problem just destroying it.
Spectre tapped Emperor Joker's of Mxyztkpl's powers prettyn easiley.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I hope you mean the most powerful post retcon Molecule man.
Because if you add pre retcon this would be an absolute slaughter.

Evil Molecule man could kill Beyonder and cause the destruction of the Multi-verse.
However I think he would be able to keep up with Parallax, whom caused then destruction of the Multiverse as a chain effect.

Wanda however could be a problem, if she's pissed she would be able to create a wave that could cause the destruction that would take down the Marvel Omniverse.
She can also think beings and powersources out of existance.
In other words she could unmake the imps of the 5th dimention.

I would say that:
DC wins if it is Mxyzktlp from the Worlds funnest series.
Because he would do it instantly and not doubt like Wanda would.

However, if you count the canon material, he's just a part of a universe. And would have problem just destroying it.
Spectre tapped Emperor Joker's of Mxyztkpl's powers prettyn easiley.

I dont' think the 5th dimension is part of the DCU like that. It wasn't even affected by crisis. Much like the New gods. Outside of reality. The 3rd dimension, to which wanda belongs, looks like children's drawing paper to the imps. Making them the writer's and artist of the comics we read. just check out JLA heaven's ladder and you'll see what I mean.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Inhuman

most powerfull version of moleculeman can do it by himself.

No he bloody well cant dont go comparing him with the beyonder yes he put up a decent fight against the beyonder but at the end of the day he was childs play just like everybody else, and Mxy is no push over.

Soljer
Originally posted by Supreme being
No he bloody well cant dont go comparing him with the beyonder yes he put up a decent fight against the beyonder but at the end of the day he was childs play just like everybody else, and Mxy is no push over.

Yeah.

He could.

Galan777
"NO MORE MYX/PARALLAX" Wanda and MM win 10/10

Supreme being
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah.

He could.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I guess the expected answer now would be for me to say yes he can Mxy is a character thats been showing without any limit same can be said for MM so you see you cant say one power trumps the other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.