Raw - Scott Monk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prabhodh
We are Studying this book next year in English, and i just finished reading it. big grin

It's about....

"Brett Dalton, a tough guy, hardened, angry, uncaring and always ready to use his fists. When the world hates you, you might as well hate it back....

But when Brett is busted by the cops for stealing and sent to 'The Farm' for rehab, there are no fences to keep him in and anger gets in his way - but so does love. Brett's trapped in a grave new world, a world where he's not hardened at all. He's raw."

That's the Description at the back of the book. wink

So anyone else read this book or any other one by this other?

tommyburge
Originally posted by Keith Talent
We are Studying this book next year in English, and i just finished reading it. big grin

It's about....

"Brett Dalton, a tough guy, hardened, angry, uncaring and always ready to use his fists. When the world hates you, you might as well hate it back....

But when Brett is busted by the cops for stealing and sent to 'The Farm' for rehab, there are no fences to keep him in and anger gets in his way - but so does love. Brett's trapped in a grave new world, a world where he's not hardened at all. He's raw."

That's the Description at the back of the book. wink

So anyone else read this book or any other one by this other?

miiih
Has just finished this novel, I think this novel raises very strong issues present in the modern society and Scott Monk evaluates these issues well. Scott Monk opens these issues well and closes them well and allows the protagonist to develop by experiencing these issues at the same time. As we read this novel we learn that only we can change our lives.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.