Julianna and the Medicine Fish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Labgirl
I am a new Rob Schneider Fan. I have been looking for a website to post positive and constructive messages about actors and movies I like.
I have heard so many negative things about him. But when I learned that he put his own reputation on the line with critics in order to do movies he liked to do and to entertain his fans, I was more appalled at the apparent backstabbing some of his so called fans displayed after his comments about Mel Gibson. I was hooked. I love underdogs, and I love to see them triumph.

I am glad that Rob is trying on a dramatic role. Ever since seeing Benchwarmers, I knew he had something special. I only wish he had included dramatic roles in his past career. After closely watching some of his past movies, I think he is a great comedian, but he missed his calling in dramatic roles. He is oscar worthy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.