Nimrod Vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apolloknight
Fight takes place in an evacuated New York city, Both are bloodlusted.

Who wins?

Decay
probably nimrod. i like nimrod. i cant think of anything hulk can do that would cause lasting damage to him. his weaponry is is enough to take on almost anyone, and if it isnt he can just adapt it so it is. this fight wont go much differently than the juggernaut nimrod fight, except the hulk might jump around and run and avoid losing as quickly.

Dinkus Mayhem
I have always wondered how fast Nimrod can adapt, can he adapt within a fight or does he need some time to do that?

golem370
I doubt Nimrod could stop Hulk before Hulk rips him apart.

Brutacus
This issn't the same as juggernaut vs nimrod, because who to say that a ultra-sonic frequency pitch works on the hulk, but than again the question is how fast can nimrod adapt.

endrict
he would have to find another way to hurt hulk.

golem370
They only way is to drain him of Gamma Radiation like Titanius did.

Horrificus
The point is, that Nimrod would adapt and find a way to incapacitate the Hulk.
Hulk is not the kind of opponent that is going to be effective against Nimrod. Just hurting his physical form is not the way to beat him.

endrict
look what he did to onslaught.. yahyah with jean's help, but unlimited strength is a great power to have.

don't shiv
hulk will smash Nimrod into Lego
then fling the pieces wildly
some into orbit other parts will land in china, to be turned into toasters. Latveria, where doom-bots will integrate the material into an ice cream dispenser and Wakanda where T'Challa will no doubt destroy the stuff. AIM will gather what remains to make a funky new talking gun for Deadpool.

I'd like to see Nimrod reforming after that.

Horrificus
Nimrod starts out stronger than Hulk. He reacts faster, AND can adapt.
If Nimrod shows up right after Hulk gets his cell phone bill, maybe there would be a problem.
But, from "go", Nimrod wins.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Horrificus

If Nimrod shows up right after Hulk gets his cell phone bill, maybe there would be a problem.

laughing

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by don't shiv
hulk will smash Nimrod into Lego
then fling the pieces wildly
some into orbit other parts will land in china, to be turned into toasters. Latveria, where doom-bots will integrate the material into an ice cream dispenser and Wakanda where T'Challa will no doubt destroy the stuff. AIM will gather what remains to make a funky new talking gun for Deadpool.

I'd like to see Nimrod reforming after that.

laughing eek! laughing eek!

Apolloknight
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.