Dimention Quest, THE RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
(UEF)

The UEF space cruisers warped through into the Mageverse dimention, the crew was excited at exploring a new realm, however the captain and those who were in charge and responsible for the crew were not completly sure as they cruised through the vastness of space wihin this new realm

(Mageverse)

council mage A: what one earth is that thing, its like a metal dragon, moving through space

Council mage B: indeed some sort of metal being....hmmm.....i do not trust this thing, i shale teleport to Alderon and tell him of this occurance

The Council mage took up his staff and called upon magic, a spark of yellow lightning ran down his staff and he was suddenly bathed in blue magical dust, he vanished and was teleported to the home of Alderon, the mage Emperor of the mageverse

(Kain)

Kain traveled Nosgoth, he had claimed his destiny as the Scion of balance and was now ruler of Nosgoth, however he did not want to end his diminion here, he thought of going back into Nosgoths past and taking control of earlier times before him, he entered the Time streaming chamber, it was a device that Moebious, a powerful time streamer who could control the machine used to go backwards and forwards in time and so Kain wanted to use it. Kain was not knowledgable of the device like Moebious was and with a few pulls of levers he was sent through not time, but space and ended up being teleported through dimentions to the realm of Earth 2100, he was thrown out of the time portal and into an alleyway

he got up, "hmm what is this place", he walked over to a man lying drunk next to some bins and a rain soaked carboard box, "what...who are......." the man started to sip more beer, Kain was impatient and picked him up "what is this place worm" he began to get angry and threw the man down who scurried off into his box. Little did kain know that this place was far diffrent from Nosgoth and he would soon find difficulties here

(the RP is now up and running, have fun smile)

Burning thought
(Tech Emperor)

The Emperor strode through his cities, enormous sky scrapers and factories, building endless swarms of star ships and robots, he had come a long way from simple machines, he has combined both flesh and machine, creating an organism that can evolve and learn, as well as tke his commands, they were also a symbol, they were a combination of the races that he had conquered and his metal, and so they showed themselves as examples of what he can do to them

many races and groups throughout the dimentions had allowed many of their number to be consumed, their Gene contruct taken into the meld of the Emperor just so it would allow them to use one of its enormous star cruisers, mechs or robots to conquer a foe. Millions of years ago a race known as the El quiros traded some of their peoples their bodies and genes so they could gain one of the Emperors enormous Giga Matrix bombs, with the bomb they were promised revenge, their race had imprisoned some of their people and they wanted to use the bomb to destroy a public area, to cause terrorism within their race, little did they know the power of the bomb, they finally realised as their entire solarsystem exploded in green energy that blew the flesh from their bones like dry paper in a fire storm and then they were claimed into the machines, keeping their living parts as a reminder to those who trade with the Emperor, however most do not listen to warnings, and so sell parts of them for weaponry

the platform is now more than 12 lightyears in all directions, keeping it round shape and form, its gained an enormous array of weaponry across it as well as a plasmatic shield, it is now truly perhaps the most powerful weapons platform in excistence, perhaps the Emperor will complete its objective after all

Eternal Turmoil
Caligo awoke and was almost immediately on his feet, gazing around the shack he had been given as a hotel room. He pulled on some clothes and packed his satchel when suddenly the groundskeeper rapped on the door. After a few persistent knocks he pulled the door off it's already broken hinges and crumpled it up like a piece of paper until it was a mere ball in his hand. He shouted, asking for his payment, and Caligo quickly flicked through his wallet, which was inconviniently empty.

He activated his telepathy, and his pupils smallened as he delved into the jungle that was the groundskeeper's mind. He used his power to make the brain stop helping the heart function, and the groundskeeper dropped dead. Caligo wisped out of the area and appeared just on the border between Hell and Above, and shivered at the fact he was going to finally venture into the Mageverse. Would he be able to return, or would that feared world consume him like it has with the others..

Without further ado, Caligo crossed the border in a stream of black smoke.

At god
Jason felt a slight rumble as they jumped into some unknown wormwhole "Captain report where we are!" he yelled as he crossed his arms. "Sir we seem to be at...Back way before...Way before space marines sir" His captain said. "That's impossible! Are you kidding me?" Jason asked as his eyes wide opened. "Might be but we better get to somewhere we can land hey, howabout over there? The earth like...Planet" His captain said.
"Yes sir!" Crew yelled and boosted a speed a little to planet earth.
(Few hours later)

Battle Cruiser landed on the forest as it's engine roared and screamed. He came out of the door looking around the enviorment "This is Jason the Emporer's champion base report" Jason said as he flicked on a holographic channal on his hand no one answered...Just statics "Base report!" Jason yelled again then still no answer.
"Damn...Space Marines! Make a camp here and set up communications system!" Jason yelled. Space marines snapped and went to supplies station carring the heavy objects and supplies for communication systems.
"Gaurds! Gaurd around the forest don't go far we don't know what's ahead of us" Jason commended. Gaurds snapped and in unison they picked up their guns and marched around the camp not going too far. "This is bad..." Jason thought crossing his arms.

Bocaj
"That stuff can kill ya," a man said looking at Drell as he smoked a cigarette. "I need not worry about that," he said with a smile. He looked over at the man then back at the house he had been looking at for the past three hours waiting for the right person to come into his sights then this job would be over. "What'd you say your name was again?" the man asked. He held a small handgun it was their backup plan or rather his backup plan if someone spotted them. They were in a tree and Drell who in this human world went by John for those who didn't already know him by reputation. "John, my name is john, and if I might add it's not very easy doing this with you bugging me every five minutes," he said angrily. "Hey I'm paying ya so shut ya mouth or you and getting nothing!" John's eyes narrowed he turned to the somewhat large employer of his and said: "Sir, that would not be a very good idea on your part especially since I'm the professional killer and you wont want to owe me anymore then you currently do!" The sniper rifle John carried fired. A man dropped dead on the ground it was the man he was hired to kill. The fat employers jaw dropped "y-yeah you got the money." He stuttered.

Eternal Turmoil
It was a turbulent journey. Although the teleportation took a total of twenty seconds, each second seemed like an eternity as he passed through various realms and eventually landed in a place he knew he wasn't supposed to be.

An enormous ship with golden letters spelling 'Battle Cruiser' painted on it's vast side towered over him. His mind was crammed with other people's thoughts that this telepathy had picked up, so he lifted himself from the ground and hovered over the top of the ship and saw an army of futuristically dressed guards in a perfectly symmetrical formation.

Caligo wisped just beyond the ring of guards and hid behind a tree, observing nervously.

JacopeX
::Jacope X prepared in X realm ready to go through his next mission in searching realm to realm for his soul. He then came across the portal to Nexus. He had everything with him on his journey and stpped through the portal as it took him to Nexus. As he was on his way to Earth portal, he was stopped by the Elder God::

Jacope X: WHOA!.....Elder God.....

Elder God: Thats what they have always called me and always will.

Jacope X: Oh, well....whats seems to be the problem now...

Elder God: I would like to infrom you that the future has been by yours truley of the Skies, the Elder and have seen very Ironic changes. Im going to tell you this now that you haver finally came to the point of being able to travel through time in the future

Jacope X: how far will I go?

Elder God: Around the years 7000

Jacope X: Thats pretty far distance in time. I will go through the Realm of time and take a look all over in this year. You can count on me Elder God!

Elder God: goopd luck, and remember, you must go through demension, not realms....

Jacope X: What?....

dark99
Striga stepped off of the battlecruiser and onto the new world. He had easily gotten himself stationed on the cruiser as a simple soldier so that he could discover what this new realm was like. He oftened enjoyed going on little escapades to break up the monotony of his life. After living for several thousand years one can easily run out of things to do. "Hmm so this is one of the new dimensions that those federation fools found. Seems like I could have a lot of fun here. Although I think I'll stay by this ship for now and see what these worthless humans turn up." he thought to himself as he walked out and headed to join the other guards that were starting to patrol around the area. "Maybe now I can get some food. I just need to get one alone." Striga said as he looked at the guards and grinned revealing his fangs.

John!attheDisco
Eric's fighter was flying freelance with the UEF space cruisers. He had been granted independence for this mission, and as his squad formed up behind him, he knew he could anything with them that he wanted. He always wanted to explore new places, but he was a little nervous about this one. He knew he was responsible for every single pilot in his squad, and that if he screwed up, it would mean all of their deaths...

Eternal Turmoil
Caligo had been sitting with his back to the tree for just over five minutes, trying to listen in on the incomprehensible murmur of the guards. He quickly glanced towards the ring of guards and without warning his telepathy zoned in on someone who had the intention of walking his way. He wisped up into the tree, hidden by the foliage.

At god
Jason knew that someone infiltrated their camp. He checked the radar and there was a enemy "Gaurds! We have a inflitration! Check all around!" Jason yelled as he grabbed his sword his heavy armor clanked and as he jogged around he saw a man.
"You! Get down here and tell me why you attacked one of my gaurds!" Jason commanded pointing his sword at him. His pitchblack armor shined from dim lights of the sun. "Sir we'll take him out!" Space marines yelled pointing their guns at the man. "No I'll take him out get back to the base and that's an order!" Jason yelled. Space marines snapped and jogged back to the base.
"Now, who are you?"

JacopeX
Elder God: Yes, in the future that far the realms arent that important as Demensions. But thats not the case. Earth is owned by a corporation type called UEF earth which is under a banner. Its united as one earth besides countries. Amazingly, they are control of the whole universe only. Theres another set of demensions called mavegerse all five. Masters of all elemnts and races live in these places. These eternals seem to be very respectful and kind people but beware, they might not be. The nomads are the biggest enemies of the mavegerse's.

Well to get back to earth, in a hundred years from now, 2100 earth will have memberes of earth with a huge build of technology, but this tech they have done is very mysterious. I also want you to find out what they are building at that moment.

Jacope X, be careful with this time in life as youre first stop will be 2100. I wish you goodl uck with youre findings.

Jacope X: DOnt worry Elder God, I shall not fail

::JAcope X turns to a portal to the time machine portal to travel time. He took a deep breath. Before he entered he got on his knees and prayed for ten minutes and finally gets upo and steps into the time machine. He chooses the time and setting.

Earth

Bocaj
"Mr. John," the officer said. He didn't know John's last name and didn't think he sounded proffesional enough it annoyed him alot John could tell.
The officer wasn't alone he had thirty other officers with him all armed and ready to kill. It hadn't taken long for John to figure out how he'd been found he had peered into a nearby police car and saw his fat employer in the back of it. "Mr John, come silently or we'll be forced to excercise our rights," he said. John grinned devilishly. "You wont win officer," he said still smiling. "How do you figure that you're only human you can't win even if you are armed you have no way to kill us all," he said. John tilted his head to the side and regained eye contact with the officer this time they were pitch black. His voice deepened greatly in a monsterous voice. "Come show me your power," he said. "Take him down!" the officer yelled as John raced towards him. Bullets flew into his side taking him down before he had made contact with the officer. He skidded across the ground right next to the officer. The officer stepped back as blood seeped from the right side of John. His eyes faded back to hazel and his voice went back to normal he breathed heavily. The officer did as well his heart racing. John closed his eyes concentrating. The bullets oozed out as a liquid and John looked at his wounds as they healed.
"What the heck are you!" The officer yelled firing with his men the bullets all stopped before hitting him as they grew together creating a dome barrier. Soon they were only making his dome thicker increasing his shelter. The cops could still hear him through the 3 inch thick barrier of lead as he said: "I am no man, I was, once you could've killed me anyone of you, but now no one can!" He appeared behind a cop killing him swiftly and silently. He picked up his shotgun and cocked it. The cops turned seeing him. The gun fired scattering from a distance and hitting several of the men. He cocked it back again and fired once more taking three men down. The bullets firing at him stopped at his hand making a shield. He fired another time blocking the incoming reign of fire. He pulled the trigger, it was empty. He disappeared where they didn't know. Eight cops injured and the man who lead them to him missing.

dark99
Originally posted by At god
Jason knew that someone infiltrated their camp. He checked the radar and there was a enemy "Gaurds! We have a inflitration! Check all around!" Jason yelled as he grabbed his sword his heavy armor clanked and as he jogged around he saw a man.
"You! Get down here and tell me why you attacked one of my gaurds!" Jason commanded pointing his sword at him. His pitchblack armor shined from dim lights of the sun. "Sir we'll take him out!" Space marines yelled pointing their guns at the man. "No I'll take him out get back to the base and that's an order!" Jason yelled. Space marines snapped and jogged back to the base.
"Now, who are you?"

(Is this directed to me...)

Burning thought
(Tech Emperor)

Cyber Matrix 0361A2 stood before the Emperor, merely a tiny 6ft tall compared to the Emperors enormous form "Matrix 0361A2 you are to go to Binary realm 4567, a powerful humanoid race known as the space marines are there on planet binary 7039, find them......learn what you can......"

The Matrix stealth operations robot walked through a warp space machine and was sent throughout the dimentions until he came to the Earth that the space marines were on, he appeared out in the countryside, a few sheep were in the fields and the wind blew across his cold unfeeling body, he walked across the field and used his Radar to locate the marines, it seemed he had gone quite far from their landing point, he had to travel through a town to get there, he jumped over the gate into the next field

suddenly another machine came at him, it seemed to be digging into the ground and placing tiny round things into it, it was a silver construct and Matrix faced it, "stop.....stop machine or i will deactivate you..." the thing kept on going at him, he jumped aside "this worlds machine has little intelligence" he was quite angry, he was hoping to find an ally to direct him to the marines or help him get information yet he would now have to walk across the town

(UEF)

the battleship landed on a strange world, extreme wind was blowing throughout the realm, the men onboard shuddered when they looked out the window to see eyes in the wind staring at them, they could see large winged dragons flying throughout the skies, the captain came into the crew room "well men, this is our first step on a strange world, far away from our homeworld, we have weapons and armaments to protect ourselves but this is a mission of peace so keep your weapons on safety, ok men line up" the men got their high tech armour on and their laser rifles, plasma cannons and ion guns, the door of the cruiser opened and with swift orders from the Captain he sent them out in a line onto the dusty wind swept plane

"jesus....this wind...officer get my helmet", the captain yelled while coughing and trying to catch his breath in the wind, his officer came back and helped the captain with the helmet, "ok men remember, peace, check out the surrounding area", the men found it difficult to walk in such an environment "sir look" a soldier pointed at a large dragon swooping in the sky, and the air elementals, with bodies of air floating around, the Captain looked slightly worried "they seem peaceful enough men, whatever you do dont attack them, however if they attack defend yourselves, safety on your guns at all times", the communications teams and scouts covred the area

John!attheDisco
Eric stepped out of his fighter, he walked swiftly with the members his squadron through the new world. The wind did inhibit their speed, however, and their progress was not so great as to separate themselves from the army much.

JacopeX
::Jacope X appeared on the new world of UEF 2100. He looked around in shock seeing how technically advaced the future has become. He walked a couple steps frowrd only to be stopped by three polic officer's::

Jacope X: May I help you....

Officer: I have never seen youre presenc around. Any Identification.

Jacope X: I am Jacope X.....Elder God's chosen hero....

::The Officer's started to laugh at Jacope X::

Officer: Are you kidding fool. Jacope X died many many years ago. He's legendary and how dare you try to call youreself Jacope X!

::The officer's start walking towards Jacope X to arrest him but Jacope X easily puts both his hands out and used wind force to push them out very far::

Jacope X: Dont tell me who I am......

::Jacope X walked away to go find other parts of this New world::

Burning thought
Originally posted by JacopeX
::Jacope X appeared on the new world of UEF 2100. He looked around in shock seeing how technically advaced the future has become. He walked a couple steps frowrd only to be stopped by three polic officer's::

Jacope X: May I help you....

Officer: I have never seen youre presenc around. Any Identification.

Jacope X: I am Jacope X.....Elder God's chosen hero....

::The Officer's started to laugh at Jacope X::

Officer: Are you kidding fool. Jacope X died many many years ago. He's legendary and how dare you try to call youreself Jacope X!

::The officer's start walking towards Jacope X to arrest him but Jacope X easily puts both his hands out and used wind force to push them out very far::

Jacope X: Dont tell me who I am......

::Jacope X walked away to go find other parts of this New world::

(the UEF is in Earth 7000 world smile, Earth 2100 are not that much more advanced but have powerful mind powers and extreme relfexes like the Matrix, dodging bullets and capable of wall walking and jumping great distances, not flying though)

The police ran up walls, releasing stun bullets from their hand guns , the bullets were coming out at extreme speeds, they walked sideways towards jacope, fireing hundreds of bullets a minute

"get him....you have the right too......"

they were suddenly made silent as a pair of woman in long cloaks covering their faces jumped from the shadows and fired super heated bullets into the police who could not dodge the blasts in time and were sent to the ground dead...

"quick whoever you are, follow us" they ran past Jacope as security lights came around the corners behind them and robotic voices could be heard, "life detected...zeroing in....weapons to kill"

JacopeX
((oh iight, my mistake))

::Jacope X looks around and fliped over the Bullets easily. He got this from his normal reflexes and lands on his feet crouching in a unique way. He then sees two robots coming out of nowhere targeted for Jacope X. He follws the two women trying to get away from the extreme robots::

Eternal Turmoil
Caligo quickly delved into Jason's mind and disabled his sense of sight and hearing temporarily. He leapt from the tree with great agility and used his telekinesis to throw his foe around three metres away. Due to a major headache from use of his powers, Caligo was unable to wisp so he began to dash away from the camp, weaving in and out of the clusters of trees and as he was running his telepathic grip on Jason was diminished.

Burning thought
((oh iight, my mistake))

::Jacope X looks around and fliped over the Bullets easily. He got this from his normal reflexes and lands on his feet crouching in a unique way. He then sees two robots coming out of nowhere targeted for Jacope X. He follws the two women trying to get away from the extreme robots::

they took jacope to a special church, underneath the ground, this church was one of the homes of the Illuminate guild, a guild who want peace and take away weapons, however they still fight fire with fire and so result in acts of terrorism

"we have taken risks bringing a stranger here" one of the woman said "who are you....you do not seem like someone from here", "whoever he is, hes a troublemaker", the woman holstered their weapons to show they meant no harm

JacopeX
::Jacope X puts his hands up in a way of trying to reason::

Jacope X: Hold on, im no trouble maker, im way above that. Im the Elder god's chosen hero and I have been taken here to wander the future earth from the year 2006. Can you give me information about this place and the new world if you know what I mean.

::Jacope X said seriously::

At god
"Damn what a head ache..." Jason said as he woke up. He looked at Caligo holding him with his powers. "Hmph pethetic... Alitstos Almacas Sintios!!" Jason yelled the power broke away from him as he looked at Caligo. "Now die by the name of the emperor! Blacksincios Alamcas Oblivion!" Jason yelled once again he swinged his blade and fired a huge burst of dark energy at Caligo leaving a huge hole on his stomach.
He stepped on Caligo with his heavy boots and started to grind his face to the dirty ground.
"You dare to hurt emperor's champion? According to rules of the emperor's champion Im suppose not to kill civillians in other world. Im letting you live for now...So get out of here!" He yelled and kicked him in the empty stomach. "Teleportios Sinsias!" Jason yelled and teleported Caligo far, far, far, far, far, and far away. About 1,000,000,000,000 mile away from his camp so he won't reach there. "Everyone activate stelth camo!" Jason yelled and pressed the butten as everyone dissapered into thin air but they were still there just can't be seen.

dark99
(umm still waiting for an answer...)

Burning thought
::Jacope X puts his hands up in a way of trying to reason::

Jacope X: Hold on, im no trouble maker, im way above that. Im the Elder god's chosen hero and I have been taken here to wander the future earth from the year 2006. Can you give me information about this place and the new world if you know what I mean.

::Jacope X said seriously::

"hmm Jacope X, but he died....however i must admit you look similiar....ok ill tell you but its a long story" she put her guns on a table and sat down

"if youve come from the year 2006 then you have a lot to know, at least remember this, in 2034 a nuklear war started, it was started by continued empire growth of America and Russia and the war devastated the world, however millions of people were underground, they survived, important people survived, most of them anyway...and so the human race pushed on, we rebuilt our world but realised a diffrence in ourselves, wether it was from the nuklear blasts or some other force we came from the underground with great reflexes and hugely increased intelligence, we had opened a few more cells of our brains"

the woman sat down and her friend went through a door behind them

"so basically thats the story of old history, however we dont have countries now, we have huge corperations who run things, theres the GDC (global defence corps), they seem to be the richest and they run things with military force, they build huge domes for the people and we live inside them to keep away from the outside radiation of the atomic weapons, theres also ER (electronic robotics) who build many machines of war as well as industrial robots and helpers who live with us in our lives, between GDC and ER they try to make peace however they often have fights for power and money, World president maester is ruler of the Earth, he was elected by a special govement consisting of important members of all the countries that were in the world, his own corperation is called Enepex, its the riches company in the world and it funds both the GDC and ER, however this is where we come in, between them we know eventually another war will start, so we are here, the Illuminate to try to assinate world leaders to stop a war happening and to confiscate all weapons and have them destroyed for the good of the planet"

the woman breathed out deeply and got up "will you join us Jacope...we could need someone like you"

she held out her hand for a shake

Eternal Turmoil
It was fortunate that demons did not bleed, or Caligo would have been dead as soon as he was teleported. He was lying, yelping in agony, underground in front of what looked like a church. He desperately tapped into his telekinesis and hovered himself towards the doorway, but as he knew fine well, demons were not welcome in churches and the gargoyles began screaming in warning to the inhabitants of the church.

The voices of two women and a man stopped instantly and they began to run to the entrance of the church and saw the horrendously injured Caligo who was begging for help.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil

The voices of two women and a man stopped instantly and they began to run to the entrance of the church and saw the horrendously injured Caligo who was begging for help.

(you cannot control our characters, we may have igored you or only one come, pretend that only one of the woman came ok)

one of the illuminati woman came around the corner to see a demon

"now what the hell are you......weve had two stranger come along now...the guy back there and now you....what is your purpose, if your a friend we can help you, even a demon can be an ally at times"

JacopeX
Originally posted by Burning thought
"hmm Jacope X, but he died....however i must admit you look similiar....ok ill tell you but its a long story" she put her guns on a table and sat down

"if youve come from the year 2006 then you have a lot to know, at least remember this, in 2034 a nuklear war started, it was started by continued empire growth of America and Russia and the war devastated the world, however millions of people were underground, they survived, important people survived, most of them anyway...and so the human race pushed on, we rebuilt our world but realised a diffrence in ourselves, wether it was from the nuklear blasts or some other force we came from the underground with great reflexes and hugely increased intelligence, we had opened a few more cells of our brains"

the woman sat down and her friend went through a door behind them

"so basically thats the story of old history, however we dont have countries now, we have huge corperations who run things, theres the GDC (global defence corps), they seem to be the richest and they run things with military force, they build huge domes for the people and we live inside them to keep away from the outside radiation of the atomic weapons, theres also ER (electronic robotics) who build many machines of war as well as industrial robots and helpers who live with us in our lives, between GDC and ER they try to make peace however they often have fights for power and money, World president maester is ruler of the Earth, he was elected by a special govement consisting of important members of all the countries that were in the world, his own corperation is called Enepex, its the riches company in the world and it funds both the GDC and ER, however this is where we come in, between them we know eventually another war will start, so we are here, the Illuminate to try to assinate world leaders to stop a war happening and to confiscate all weapons and have them destroyed for the good of the planet"

the woman breathed out deeply and got up "will you join us Jacope...we could need someone like you"

she held out her hand for a shake ::Jacope sat down to listen to the woman. He now knew what was going on with the future getting very good information. He sees a woman puts her hand out to shake Jacoep X's hand. He Shakes her hand and nods::

Jacope X: Ill make sure this war will not even start, if it does, then we will see how the we can keep in tact of the information going on. That way, we will know every single thing that will happen next.

::Jacope X gets up::

Jacope X: By the way, Im really from the year 2034. I had to stop to 2006 to see my early days when I was 15. Personal issues.....

Eternal Turmoil
"I'm in no position to move at the moment. Unless you haven't noticed, my stomach has basically been reduced to a gaping hole.." Caligo rasped. He used his telepathy and convinced the woman to help him and to give him medical help, however he knew his mental grasp would not last long seeing as he was so weakened.

At god
((Nope))
Jason looked at the transmission "Emperor needs us! We need to get back to our world everyone saddle up and move out!" He yelled and everyone saluted as they put away tech stuff and radars. Marines started up the ship and rest of the marines and Jason went into the ship. The battlecruiser's engines roared and went up to the skies. "Now start the warm hole in max speed!" Jason yelled and sat on his seat. "Yes sir!" Marines replied and opened up the warm hole then it sucked them in.
(few hours later)
They ended up at the streets of the emperor's street near Jacope X. He got off the ship as people looked at battle cruiser in awe. Many marines got off the ship and cleared the ground.
Jason's eyes wide opened as he got off the ship looking at Jacope X. "Jacope X! You?! It's an honor to meet you in the name of the emperor!" Jason yelled as he bowed he put his knees on the ground, took off his helmet, and stabbed the sword to the ground. "Please...Jacope X I know this isn't much as hero as your self please make your self at home."

Eternal Turmoil
That must be one good ship if it can land underground where Jacope is. happy

Caligo was within the church now, but he picked up a familiar mental signal .. Jason. He stood in agony, his wound aching but better than before. Caligo opened the curtain and raised his hand, gathering telekinetic energy and aiming at Jason's throat. He released the energy, but all that happened was a strange humming noise. Then he realised demonic powers were disabled within churches .. and maybe Jason had noticed him through the window ..

He quickly drew the curtain and lay on his stretcher, feigning sleep.

At god
((dude...Im in the future? How can you hit me? I mean...that's kinda god modding you know using your powers to hit me while im in the future? I mean that doesn't make sense and the ship landed behind Jacope))

Burning thought
(hmm yes indeed At-God you cannot land near jacope since he is underground, quite deep so you could land a large ship under there.....)

dark99
(Oh ok...)

Striga had just finished draining the body of one of the gurads when he heard a faint call to return to the ship. He dropped the body on the ground and headed back where he got back on the ship just in time. No one seemed to notice that another guard was missing. He then waited as a the battlecruiser landed on his home planet.

Eternal Turmoil
Okay At god, you teleported me as you said 100,000,000 miles away, and I was conviniently teleported into the future outside the church burning and Jacope were in. I am not 'godmodding' because in my post, I put restrictions on my character's powers and seeing as I got their first and you can't land an enormous ship underground, you'll have to find another way to get to the church..

happy

JacopeX
::Jacope sat down to listen to the woman. He now knew what was going on with the future getting very good information. He sees a woman puts her hand out to shake Jacoep X's hand. He Shakes her hand and nods::

Jacope X: Ill make sure this war will not even start, if it does, then we will see how the we can keep in tact of the information going on. That way, we will know every single thing that will happen next.

::Jacope X gets up::

Jacope X: By the way, Im really from the year 2034. I had to stop to 2006 to see my early days when I was 15. Personal issues..... Jacope X: So what shall we do first?

Eternal Turmoil
Caligo moaned loudly with pain, caressing his wound and cursing Jason.

Burning thought
Jacope X: So what shall we do first?

"we need to blow up the ER robotics powerplant, the main amunition factory of the GDC and the Master Robot facility of the ER, also and perhaps finally if we can possibly hope to succeed, we need to assinate World president Maester, however all these facilities are guarded by some of the most powerful weapons and soldiers on Earth, so beware, we shale help you, we are masters of stealth and have weapons to blow these places"

Caligo moaned loudly with pain, caressing his wound and cursing Jason.

two of the Illuminate woman picked up Caligo and took him inside their temple, they did not trust him and as he came inside half the soldiers inside targeted pin point heat bullet sniper rifles at him, ready to lay him low if he becomes hostile

"now you are out of harms way...what is your purpose and perhaps if it is good we shale help you"

the Woman Jacope was talking to pointed him inside and looked at Jason

"we shall have no powered guns inside the church, power down your weapons and holster them and we will let you inside" she replied and disapeared with Jacope into the church

JacopeX
Originally posted by Burning thought
"we need to blow up the ER robotics powerplant, the main amunition factory of the GDC and the Master Robot facility of the ER, also and perhaps finally if we can possibly hope to succeed, we need to assinate World president Maester, however all these facilities are guarded by some of the most powerful weapons and soldiers on Earth, so beware, we shale help you, we are masters of stealth and have weapons to blow these places"

two of the Illuminate woman picked up Caligo and took him inside their temple, they did not trust him and as he came inside half the soldiers inside targeted pin point heat bullet sniper rifles at him, ready to lay him low if he becomes hostile

"now you are out of harms way...what is your purpose and perhaps if it is good we shale help you"

the Woman Jacope was talking to pointed him inside and looked at Jason

"we shall have no powered guns inside the church, power down your weapons and holster them and we will let you inside" she replied and disapeared with Jacope into the church Jacope X: So am I. Lead me to the factoires and facilities. ill take down these Guards.....The war cannot happen on my watch! I shall help using my powers.

::Jacope X turns to see Jason in the church::

Jacope X thought: Jason....youre here.....

Eternal Turmoil
"Purpose?" Caligo rasped, almost laughing at the woman. "I'm not even meant to be here you old bat."

Suddenly Caligo noticed the snipers and hastened slightly, biting his tongue.

"My name's Caligo.. I'm a fugitive down there.." He gestured at the ground, motioning towards Hell. "I came up through the border .. and then got caught by that Jason fool. And my purpose.." Caligo put his head in his hands and shook his head, coming to a horrible realisation. "I don't know what my purpose is anymore.."

At god
((All right Im seeing too many god modding here (Me too of course) But this has gone too far! Im out))

Burning thought
Originally posted by At god
((All right Im seeing too many god modding here (Me too of course) But this has gone too far! Im out))

(k gl in other rp)

Burning thought
(ime back people, been gone many weeks due to some peeps vandalise my Communications box sad, but ime BACK!!!! Happy Dance now on with the RP, also i look upon the Tech Emperor as a super godmode of a character and ime deleting him so if you can try and forget he excists and his robot smile )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.