Wich Lord of the Rings character do you think it represents you te best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

st@rlight
Wich lotr character do you think it represents you? confusedhorse

st@rlight
i am kind of an elf, very powerful elf... confused maybe glorfindel, or haldir, or elrond? i don't know exactly , one of these reading

ESB -1138
Let it be known for me!! Frodo Baggins

thefallen544
Gandalf, Kind and friendly usually but quick to anger at times. Love knowledge and reading etc.

That or Faramir
Too loyal even when it would be in his best interests (ie safety) not to be.

Blax X
I would have to say random gondolorian that gets raped by the nazgul. I can really connect with those guys, the way women treat me...

coolmovies
Arawen she thinks of death all the time

st@rlight
lol!!!!!!!! she's a lttle to sensitive... why in the world she's the only elf-female, wich suffered this long in that period? bag

aniron
im going to say arwen because i wanna be her lol

Rampant ox
In the vain attemt of not trying to sound biased I would say Saruman. My voice holds alot of weight with my peers and I usually lean towards the evil side of things as oppose to good (although I can be nice when I want to be).

If not Saruman then probably Boromir.

ESB -1138
I respect Frodo the most because he is the only Fellowship member never to kill anyone.

Naz
I know I've already established this, but the Nazgul.

Thorin
Definitely, Faramir, no matter the sex, Faramir is so real and his situation fix with me a lot.
When I read the book, then I sometimes cryed "I am so Faramir!"
Yes, perhaps the best character of all LOTR, as Tolkien himself said in one of his letter. Prince Faramir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.