Master Chief runs the Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Here goes I have saw master chief do a lot here now so lets go with this one OK, this the COMIC/NOVEL version NOT the game version (eventhough they are the same, (John), is kind of different in differ aspects), He had access to all weapons, from all games and novels, and regained everithing fully after each battle:

1 Electra 616
2 Daredevil (Ultimate)
3 Nick Fury (Ultimate, african American) (No outside help)
4 Captain America (Ultimate)
5 Punisher 616
6 Cyclops (ultimate)
7 Wolverine (ultimate)
8 Ultimate Thing
9 Ultimate Giantman
10 Ultimate Venom
11 Ultimate Goblin
12 Ultimate Hulk

How far will it go

Superboy Prime
I think Cyclops optic blast will be a huge threat, but if he manages to overcome that he makes it to Ultimate Thing. If UT is anywhere near 616's thing's strength, endurance and skills Master Chief will have a hard time getting past him.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I think Cyclops optic blast will be a huge threat, but if he manages to overcome that he makes it to Ultimate Thing. If UT is anywhere near 616's thing's strength, endurance and skills Master Chief will have a hard time getting past him.

I agree - and what's with all these MC threads lately?

magneto1992
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I agree - and what's with all these MC threads lately?
We discovered that he is cooler that many heroes and more reallistic, and beats the g@y man of batman.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by magneto1992
We discovered that he is cooler that many heroes and more reallistic, and beats the g@y man of batman.

Since when were bullshit MC feats from the book/comic cool? or even canon.

If they are - they're likely to get retconned by the next game anyways roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
What's with the MasterChief stuff lately?

Superboy Prime
Since when were bullshit MC feats from the book/comic cool? or even canon.

If they are - they're likely to get retconned by the next game anyways roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well I don't know about you but Halo jumping from the atmosphere with just the Mark IV Spartan suit is a cool feat. Besides what's cool and not is up to people's taste, so don't throw a fit.

It's unlikely they will get retconned since Bungie is strictly supervising anything Halo story related.

H. S. 6

Yep.

magneto1992
Wolverine kills him, He is cool, but not superpowerful

Grimm22

1. Nick Fury (Ultimate)
2. Punisher (616)
3. Elektra (616)
4. Daredevil (Ultimate)
5. Giantman (Ultimate)
6. Green Goblin (Ultimate)
7. Cyclops (Ultimate)
8. Wolverine (Ultimate)
9. Captain America (Ultimate)
10. Ultimate Venom
11. Ultimate Thing
12. Ultimate Hulk

Fixed wink

Grimm22
Oh and he clears it no expression

If he has the plasma sword he simply decapitates Thing and Hulk

H. S. 6

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superboy Prime

Right....and Wolvie also cuts THanos...no wait he has...OMG

*Sees the light*

Wolverine > LT

H. S. 6
Right....and Wolvie also cuts THanos...no wait he has...OMG

*Sees the light*

Wolverine > LT

yes

stick out tongue

Grimm22

Um no expression

No actually

Master Cheif is 10x faster and 50x stronger than Wolverine is.

That and Wolverine cant cut past his sheilds.

Plus, you gave MC a plasma sword

juggernaut66666
Can I get some info on this Mater Chief guy I know he is from Halo but not more

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
Um no expression

No actually

And a fuel rod cannon.

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Can I get some info on this Mater Chief guy I know he is from Halo but not more

Basicly he is the Cap of the 25th century stick out tongue

H. S. 6
Basicly he is the Cap of the 25th century stick out tongue

With some badass armor. And Cortana. yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
With some badass armor. And Cortana. yes

But Wolverine has....CLAWS! Jumpy

juggernaut66666
But Wolverine has....CLAWS! Jumpy
6 to be exact

Superboy Prime
Cortana...droolio

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
6 to be exact

Oh noes! eek! stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Here goes I have saw master chief do a lot here now so lets go with this one OK, this the COMIC/NOVEL version NOT the game version (eventhough they are the same, (John), is kind of different in differ aspects), He had access to all weapons, from all games and novels, and regained everithing fully after each battle:

1 Electra 616
2 Daredevil (Ultimate)
3 Nick Fury (Ultimate, african American) (No outside help)
4 Captain America (Ultimate)
5 Punisher 616
6 Cyclops (ultimate)
7 Wolverine (ultimate)
8 Ultimate Thing
9 Ultimate Giantman
10 Ultimate Venom
11 Ultimate Goblin
12 Ultimate Hulk

How far will it go

He clears it.

Superboy Prime
In all seriousness I don't see MC taking any wins against Hulk & Thing...even if he has the Energy Sword and the Fuel Rod Canon.

H. S. 6
In all seriousness I don't see MC taking any wins against Hulk & Thing...even if he has the Energy Sword and the Fuel Rod Canon.

He'd take out Thing easy as all hell.

Hulk? That may be a bit tougher, especially because of Hulk's healing factor. However, I think he'd be able to score KO's with the Fuel Rod Cannon and plasma sword. The majority, I'm not sure. Maybe 5/10 even.

Grimm22
He'd take out Thing easy as all hell.

Hulk? That may be a bit tougher, especially because of Hulk's healing factor. However, I think he'd be able to score KO's with the Fuel Rod Cannon and plasma sword. The majority, I'm not sure. Maybe 5/10 even.

He takes out Ben and Hulk because of the Plasma Sword wink

Also, Hulk wont be tougher than Thing in this fight no expression

Same exact thing, he chops off their heads before they know whats going on big grin

H. S. 6
He takes out Ben and Hulk because of the Plasma Sword wink

Also, Hulk wont be tougher than Thing in this fight no expression

Same exact thing, he chops off their heads before they know whats going on big grin

I suppose...

How long does it take for Hulk's head to grow back? shifty

Grimm22
I suppose...

How long does it take for Hulk's head to grow back? shifty

Oh you mean a marvel copout? stick out tongue

About 2 weeks

NiņoAraņa
ALL his weapons? he clears it.....at least 3 times over no expression

ExtraMision5555
lol

it all started with Mastercheif vs Omega red

and it spiraled out of control
i love it smile

LegacyOfTheAsh
I think it stops at venom...except i dunno much about ultimate venom so maybe chiefs speed and firepower are enough to deal with him

SpunkySmurph
He clears it. His pwning physical prowess, ontop of his huge arsenal is too much for any one of them

magneto1992
So who is a good enemiga for him?

LegacyOfTheAsh

Master Chief is a bit more than cool, I love wolverine, but hes gonna hav ta die in this one because Master Chief IS superhuman...for instance...he slapped a missle away from his face that was coming straight at him...without his armor he's pretty much equal to captain america who is indeed superhuman in Ultimate...Chief wouldnt probably have a tough time with Wolverine without his weapons...The only chance Wolvie has is to get in close with his claws and to rip through the Mjolnir armor before Chief reacts and gets a hold of him...he may not be able to crush adamantium but i know for a fact hes got wolvie matched in strength without armor, so even if he got close, chiefs reactions r too great when hes encased in armor...with the weapons...well all chief has to do is play keep away (no problem there) and would eventually blow Logan up with an RPG or two and then finish the job with a few plasma grenades inserted via the mouth while hes incapacitated...no Logan wouldnt just sit there and let it happen but if hed had his muscles shredded by rocket shrapnel there isnt much he could do about it...wut defense does he hav against Chief...hes got his smell...Chief has his sensors to counter that...close up wolvie has claws...but on the other hand chief is faster and stronger than logan when hes got his armor on...Wolvie has adamantium to keep him from breaking easily but if hes shot in the right spots(ligaments...joints...etc) or just blown up he cant get very close to chief

Grimm22
Originally posted by LegacyOfTheAsh
Master Chief is a bit more than cool, I love wolverine, but hes gonna hav ta die in this one because Master Chief IS superhuman...for instance...he slapped a missle away from his face that was coming straight at him...without his armor he's pretty much equal to captain america who is indeed superhuman in Ultimate...Chief wouldnt probably have a tough time with Wolverine without his weapons...The only chance Wolvie has is to get in close with his claws and to rip through the Mjolnir armor before Chief reacts and gets a hold of him...he may not be able to crush adamantium but i know for a fact hes got wolvie matched in strength without armor, so even if he got close, chiefs reactions r too great when hes encased in armor...with the weapons...well all chief has to do is play keep away (no problem there) and would eventually blow Logan up with an RPG or two and then finish the job with a few plasma grenades inserted via the mouth while hes incapacitated...no Logan wouldnt just sit there and let it happen but if hed had his muscles shredded by rocket shrapnel there isnt much he could do about it...wut defense does he hav against Chief...hes got his smell...Chief has his sensors to counter that...close up wolvie has claws...but on the other hand chief is faster and stronger than logan when hes got his armor on...Wolvie has adamantium to keep him from breaking easily but if hes shot in the right spots(ligaments...joints...etc) or just blown up he cant get very close to chief

Without his armor, he is still above Cap no expression

He has low superhuman speed, Class 50 Strength and all of Cap's skills and Brains wink

LegacyOfTheAsh
So who is a good enemiga for him?

If chief had all of his weapons at his disposal...he could last for maybe 5 mins with Iron Man....real iron man not ultimate iron man...hed kill ultimate iron man...hed lose to Hulk...and Ultimate Hulk...he may be able to knock out with enough time...who else guys?

Jesse7

He has low superhuman speed, Class 50 Strength and all of Cap's skills and Brains wink

160 mph running speed, their is a spartan sprinting feat in "Fall of Reach" and this is after they hard fall from the atmosphere and have multiple injuries (different spartans)

MC is at the very least class 60, he effortlessly can flip the 60 ton Scorpion battle Tank.

With his Mark VI Mjolnir armor he is a soldier to be reckoned with, his shielding self repairs within seconds of being dammaged.

He could keep up with Extremis Iron man as his reaction and thought speed are far above "normal" human, that and he has no delay, the world is in slow motion, with his suit he is even further enhanced.

He is physically, mentally, and meta, advanced.

A ODST tried the Mjolnir before, he died from the suit because it was responding faster then his thoughts.

LegacyOfTheAsh
Ultimate Captain America took out Hulk(knocked him unconscious) so if he can do that...Chief wont have a problem actually killing him...so nevermind about that...

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Jesse7
160 mph running speed, their is a spartan sprinting feat in "Fall of Reach" and this is after they hard fall from the atmosphere and have multiple injuries (different spartans)

MC is at the very least class 60, he effortlessly can flip the 60 ton Scorpion battle Tank.

With his Mark VI Mjolnir armor he is a soldier to be reckoned with, his shielding self repairs within seconds of being dammaged.

He could keep up with Extremis Iron man as his reaction and thought speed are far above "normal" human, that and he has no delay, the world is in slow motion, with his suit he is even further enhanced.

He is physically, mentally, and meta, advanced.

A ODST tried the Mjolnir before, he died from the suit because it was responding faster then his thoughts.

I don't buy it simply because if he was as powerful as the comics stated he is - why is there a point to the game. When Halo 3 comes out, if MC isn't flippin over tanks like candy and running 200 mph and mowing through the entire game like butter then all these posts will be worthless.

Jesse7
I don't buy it simply because if he was as powerful as the comics stated he is - why is there a point to the game. When Halo 3 comes out, if MC isn't flippin over tanks like candy and running 200 mph and mowing through the entire game like butter then all these posts will be worthless.

If MC was in the game exactly as how he is in the books, do you think it would sell?

magneto1992

He has low superhuman speed, Class 50 Strength and all of Cap's skills and Brains wink True

LegacyOfTheAsh
the game wouldnt be worth nething if the mechanics were like that and yes he does flip over tanks in the game(think b4 u talk man)and if u dont buy it then that sux for you cuz its the truth(pik up a book)...and its not the comics that say hes that quick, the graphic novel barely featured the chief...its the books that state all of these feats which are all legitimately part of the Halo universe

boriquaking55
If MC was in the game exactly as how he is in the books, do you think it would sell?

No it wouldnt - so thanks for proving my point. Game abilities take precedent over book abilities in this case. It has to be considered the canon - and if it isn't now? It'll get retconned anyways once Halo3 comes out regardless. So why argue about it?

Heck since game MC > book MC - I don't understand why we even have these threads in this section.

Jesse7
No it wouldnt - so thanks for proving my point. Game abilities take precedent over book abilities in this case. It has to be considered the canon - and if it isn't now. It'll get retconned anyways once Halo3 comes out regardless. So why argue about it?

Actually by the forum, the book is over the game, as Bungie has stated the books and the game are exactly the same and both are cannon.

It would be like me saying the xmen legends version of nightcrawler has precedence over the comic/s version.

LegacyOfTheAsh
No it wouldnt - so thanks for proving my point. Game abilities take precedent over book abilities in this case. It has to be considered the canon - and if it isn't now. It'll get retconned anyways once Halo3 comes out regardless. So why argue about it?
Well there isnt REALLY a point in arguing over a fictional character with ficitonal happenings...uh..chief still owns all these guys even though i love em all

SpunkySmurph
Actually by the forum, the book is over the game, as Bungie has stated the books and the game are exactly the same and both are cannon.

It would be like me saying the xmen legends version of nightcrawler has precedence over the comic/s version.

Exactly. You can't say the game takes precedence because you like/know it better

boriquaking55

I keep hearing that Bungie stated it as cannon - is there actual proof of this?

Also the Xmen legends analogy is completely wrong - since that game is based on a comic that has a 30 year history. Halo (the game) is a different case entirely - its the source material. The comic is based off of the game. Source material > spinoff material.

So I guess we can start using Star Wars characters, Ninja Turtles, Legend of Zelda, practically every popular game with spinoff comics now - since Halo is allowed as canon. Everything else, by extension, since random person on the forum claims its canon, is too.

LegacyOfTheAsh

Sweet, thanx for the backup

Jesse7

Also the Xmen legends analogy is completely wrong - since that game is based on a comic that has a 30 year history. Halo (the game) is a a different case entirely - its the source material. The comic is based off of the game.

Where are you deriving your information? Chief is hardly mentioned in the graphic novel, it is the books in which he is heavily focused on.

Bungie has said the game and the book are one and the same, both cannon and in continuity.

Do you know what the game is based off of?

Did you know Halo was not originally an FPS video game?

boriquaking55
Where are you deriving your information? Chief is hardly mentioned in the graphic novel, it is the books in which he is heavily focused on.

Bungie has said the game and the book are one and the same, both cannon and in continuity.

Do you know what the game is based off of?

Did you know Halo was not originally an FPS video game?

Isn't Halo basically an evolution of Marathon?

Also - let's not get started on the importance of Halo's history. That's a different topic and frankly ripping off Doomguy's costume and Samus Aran does not make an original or epic hero.

boriquaking55
Also, one more point. I guess the mods are going to allow us to use practically every popular game character that has a comic now - let's open the floodgates for Scorpion vs. Ryu threads here. Omg, Link vs. random game character.

They have canon comics too, u know. See where the problem arises?

Jesse7
Also, one more point. I guess the mods are going to allow us to use practically every popular game character that has a comic now - let's open the floodgates for Scorpion vs. Ryu threads here. Omg, Link vs. random game character.

They have canon comics too, u know. See where the problem arises?

The books came before the graphic novels, and the books are very in depth of John-117, and the other spartans as well as the story.

Its not the same as saying Link who if he does have comics, I have never seen, are likely not very in depth.

boriquaking55
The books came before the graphic novels, and the books are very in depth of John-117, and the other spartans as well as the story.

Its not the same as saying Link who if he does have comics, I have never seen, are likely not very in depth.

You understand the point I'm trying to make though, and I appreciate that. I made another thread that will likely get locked - but I just want to make a point that if MC is allowed, so should others.

magneto1992
I don't buy it simply because if he was as powerful as the comics stated he is - why is there a point to the game. When Halo 3 comes out, if MC isn't flippin over tanks like candy and running 200 mph and mowing through the entire game like butter then all these posts will be worthless. That's what the government want you to know, the same thing with area 51 alien

Metalmanx

Also the Xmen legends analogy is completely wrong - since that game is based on a comic that has a 30 year history. Halo (the game) is a different case entirely - its the source material. The comic is based off of the game. Source material > spinoff material.

So I guess we can start using Star Wars characters, Ninja Turtles, Legend of Zelda, practically every popular game with spinoff comics now - since Halo is allowed as canon. Everything else, by extension, since random person on the forum claims its canon, is too.

The Halo books are completely cannon. They're all registered and trademarked by Microsoft, Bungie, and Halo. And they all say "The Official...blah blah...of the video game". Basically, at least. I'm not quoting it ver batim.

Metalmanx

Inhuman
He would stop dead at Samus

ExtraMision5555
The reason behind that is simple and needs no in-depth explination.

Running at 200mph isint a good game mechanic, nor would it be simple to impliment speciffically in contrast to the Halo franchize. If that were the case, Xmen legends should have had magneto occassionally reversing the polarity of the earth, opening portals, etc. Things are scaled back to make things enjoyable. Imagine hitting the analog upwards and running into a wall, and trying to move away from that wall, only to run into anotehr one. Surely you understand

Superboy Prime

Bullshit. If he was able to do all his feats in game then we wouldn't even need to play the damned game. Besides Bungie actually tested sprinting for Halo 2, but it messed up multiplayer and made it unbalanced.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Inhuman
He would stop dead at Samus

Err...Samus isn't in this. confused

Besides, he'd beat her, too.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Err...Samus isn't in this. confused

Besides, he'd beat her, too.

No...no...

and

No.

Metalmanx
No...no...

and

No.

I haven't seen anything yet that would make me think Samus gets the majority of wins over MC.

Superboy Prime
She has superior tech over him. Not to mention her suit can withstand more damage than the Chief can dish out and MC is defenseless against Samus's drill canon(wonder if it was called like that).

Chief is outclassed when it comes to Samus. Even if things somehow turn against her Samus could use her ship against the Chief.

Metalmanx
She has superior tech over him. Not to mention her suit can withstand more damage than the Chief can dish out and MC is defenseless against Samus's drill canon(wonder if it was called like that).

Chief is outclassed when it comes to Samus. Even if things somehow turn against her Samus could use her ship against the Chief.

Err...wouldn't the ship count as outside assistance?

What is the entirety of her "superior tech". I know that she can compact herself into a small ball and that her gun is attached her arm. I also know of her different attacks and whatnot. What exactly makes her that much superior?

He's a much better fighter, probably (most likely) faster reflexes and speed, he's much stronger, he has a powerful personal shield that recharges in seconds. His own armor is also extremely durable. He's arguably smarter than her and most definitely a much better tactician and strategist.

So what is it exactly that outclasses him?

Superboy Prime
Samus was trained by the Chozo. A powerful ancient race of Aliens. I will not get into the details, but to them she was the chosen one to fight darkness etc. across the galaxy. They trained her since she was a child to become a warrior. The same as Master Chief so I'd say Master Chief doesn't have more training than her. She is a Bounty Hunter and travels the galaxy. It's arguable she has more experience than him. She has numerous reserve thanks in her armor. For one tank to be drained a health bar must vanish and it is instantly replenished with another one. These health/armor bars we're talking about are twice those of Master Chief. Her weaponry is also more effective since she only needs to alter the different energies in his arm canon for a fair degree of varying results. She does this with but a touch. She also has a hook device(forgot it's name to tell the truth) that could easily take her out of Harm's way. Her visors also provide with useful input while in a fight I believe. She also has the ability to scan the master Chief and see any weakness in him via the super computer in her ship--think of Cortana but without possible rampancy and with loads more info. The only advantage the Chief may have is his strength.

Wall of Text Attack!

Inhuman
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Err...wouldn't the ship count as outside assistance?

What is the entirety of her "superior tech". I know that she can compact herself into a small ball and that her gun is attached her arm. I also know of her different attacks and whatnot. What exactly makes her that much superior?
like super missles, super bombs, the screw attack(shifty ), Plasma cannon, wave, ice beam, hyper beam. She space jumps, can virtually fly using the continuous jump or the hyper speed jump.

better fighter? debatable. She is a bounty hunter that hunts the biggest threats in her galaxy. Faster? Not likely. you played super metroid? She can run ultra fast then bust through barriers in that state. Yes she can run much faster than Master chief. I dont see flash like trails following MC when he runs.
She has energy reserves up the wazoo. Plus her varia suit and other suits that make her walk in lava virtually unharmed.
Stronger? maybe, she doesnt have strength feats, but she battles monsters that dwarf master chief in strength.

She battles enemies much more tougher than MC. Ridley is a flying tank, Kraid is like an alien godzilla, plus Metroids, mother brain ,ect.
Smarter? debateable. She goes alone on her hunts. she has to be smart to make it out alive when its the whole planet aganst her.
MC need his troops. She does it alone.

read above. Plus she battles whole alien races/planets alone. MC needs help.
She has what it takes to get the job done.
Samus 7-8/10

Superboy Prime
Plus she's hot.

Tassadar
He might stop at Cyclops. If he doesnt die there, he clears it, mainly via plasma sword decaps.

NiņoAraņa
i stand by my last statement...o and

Samus>>>>>>>>>>MCno expression..........and she IS hotter

Tassadar
like super missles, super bombs, the screw attack(shifty ), Plasma cannon, wave, ice beam, hyper beam. She space jumps, can virtually fly using the continuous jump or the hyper speed jump.

better fighter? debatable. She is a bounty hunter that hunts the biggest threats in her galaxy. Faster? Not likely. you played super metroid? She can run ultra fast then bust through barriers in that state. Yes she can run much faster than Master chief. I dont see flash like trails following MC when he runs.
She has energy reserves up the wazoo. Plus her varia suit and other suits that make her walk in lava virtually unharmed.
Stronger? maybe, she doesnt have strength feats, but she battles monsters that dwarf master chief in strength.

She battles enemies much more tougher than MC. Ridley is a flying tank, Kraid is like an alien godzilla, plus Metroids, mother brain ,ect.
Smarter? debateable. She goes alone on her hunts. she has to be smart to make it out alive when its the whole planet aganst her.
MC need his troops. She does it alone.

read above. Plus she battles whole alien races/planets alone. MC needs help.
She has what it takes to get the job done.
Samus 7-8/10

She comes nowhere near flying, ever, in any of the games. All those weapons minus the super missile would be completely uselss on MC. She has sh1t skills compared to him, because she fights animals, insects, and untrained and poorly armed Space Pirates who arent smart enough to move out of the way of a missile that goes at a snails pace unless he has a jetpack, while MC fights trained and coodorniated enemies, many of whom are physically superior to him. She cant turn when she does that, sprinting is useless unless she wants to run away. Except for Kraid, nothing comes close to MC in strength. Her energy reserves mean nothing when he shoots her through the visor and splatters her brains, or runs up to her and rips the cannon off her arm, which is her only weapon, or grabs her helmet and crushes her skull. Riddley is a wuss, any Elite worth his salt could take him in h2h, a Brute, Hunter, or Spartan would kill him within 3 minutes. Kraid is an idiot, and attacks in a predictable manner, he is easier to dodge than Samus' slow ass missiles. Metroids are single celled organisms, any projectile weapon with sufficient penetrating power kills them in one hit by rupturing the mitocondria. She has never displayed intelligence, and it doesnt take smarts to fight retarded enemies, who's attacks are so easy to dodge it makes the Halo 1 rockets look like the friggin Flash, especially when you never encounter more than 3 enemies at a time. MC has never displayed a need for the Marines, he considers them a liability, he relied on his fellow Spartans, but, guess what, all of them are kinda dead, meaning he goes it solo cept for Cortana on most missions.

The Metroid games werent hard, they were annoying, because the controls were crap, because every weapon except the power cannon was too slow to hit anything, and you had to switch weapons to kill most of the enemies, and because Samus is a Nintendo franchise character, meaning she never said anything, so their was no plot to speak of (Halo 2's was almost as bad though).

Now stop spamming MC threads Nintendo fanboy, go wank off to some Samus hentai or something.

Grimm22
With their tech and all, Samus > Cheif wink

But in pure h2h, Cheif >> Samus big grin

boriquaking55
Doomguy comes in and pwns MC and Samus /thread

boriquaking55
Double Post :P

Grimm22
Bah, Doomguy is a tool

boriquaking55
Bah, Doomguy is a tool

The guy in your sig has such a great, original costume laughing

Brutacus
The guy in your sig has such a great, original costume laughing

Yes you're right he looks a lot like Doom.

Grimm22
Its original shifty

I mean come on, Doomguy was only on the freakin cover

Wolverine2006
Um no expression

No actually

wtf? What proof do u have of any of this?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
wtf? What proof do u have of any of this?

Read the Halo Novels my freind no expression

Thats where all Cheif's showings are

Oh and a Plasma Sword could easily cut through Adamantium

Brutacus
Its original shifty

I mean come on, Doomguy was only on the freakin cover

Hmm never played doom I guess, than again check, Quake 3.
He's in quake 3 arena.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Tassadar
She comes nowhere near flying, ever, in any of the games. All those weapons minus the super missile would be completely uselss on MC. She has sh1t skills compared to him, because she fights animals, insects, and untrained and poorly armed Space Pirates who arent smart enough to move out of the way of a missile that goes at a snails pace unless he has a jetpack, while MC fights trained and coodorniated enemies, many of whom are physically superior to him. She cant turn when she does that, sprinting is useless unless she wants to run away. Except for Kraid, nothing comes close to MC in strength. Her energy reserves mean nothing when he shoots her through the visor and splatters her brains, or runs up to her and rips the cannon off her arm, which is her only weapon, or grabs her helmet and crushes her skull. Riddley is a wuss, any Elite worth his salt could take him in h2h, a Brute, Hunter, or Spartan would kill him within 3 minutes. Kraid is an idiot, and attacks in a predictable manner, he is easier to dodge than Samus' slow ass missiles. Metroids are single celled organisms, any projectile weapon with sufficient penetrating power kills them in one hit by rupturing the mitocondria. She has never displayed intelligence, and it doesnt take smarts to fight retarded enemies, who's attacks are so easy to dodge it makes the Halo 1 rockets look like the friggin Flash, especially when you never encounter more than 3 enemies at a time. MC has never displayed a need for the Marines, he considers them a liability, he relied on his fellow Spartans, but, guess what, all of them are kinda dead, meaning he goes it solo cept for Cortana on most missions.

The Metroid games werent hard, they were annoying, because the controls were crap, because every weapon except the power cannon was too slow to hit anything, and you had to switch weapons to kill most of the enemies, and because Samus is a Nintendo franchise character, meaning she never said anything, so their was no plot to speak of (Halo 2's was almost as bad though).

Now stop spamming MC threads Nintendo fanboy, go wank off to some Samus hentai or something.

Go play Metroid games prior to the prime series. You dont know jack and it shows.
nintendo fanboy? lol roll eyes (sarcastic) Just cause samus curbstomps MC. cool
sure ill go wank off some samus hentai, while you beat it off to master cheifs plasma sword shifty
Yeah great plot. Menace is threatening something, kill menace. whoopteedoo.
please.

Metalmanx
Wait a second. Are you trying to compare the in-game Samus to the in-game Master Chief? Maybe that's why you're getting confused here.

Of COURSE you're not going to see the Chief leave a blur behind him when he runs.

For one, you ARE THE CHIEF. no expression Can't see your body leave a blur if you're the one making it.

Two. If they enabled MC to move in the game at the same speed he can ACTUALLY move, you wouldn't be able to get anything done. You'd just be running back and forth across the map trying your best not to run into things.

And MC doesn't necessarily have to stand there and take the damage she dishes out. His reflexes are well into the superhuman category. Besides, his shield would hold off most of the attacks anyway, since it's pretty likely he'll never take the brunt of a powerful attack.

I just don't see what she brings to the fight that he can't handle.

He's faster, stronger, BETTER FIGHTER, better trained, more experience (or at the very least it's equal), etc., etc.

But honestly? She's not in this gauntlet. So it's not really that important I suppose.

He clears this gauntlet.

Superboy Prime
To be honest I doubt MC's shield would be able to withstand a lesser shot from Samus' own Plasma Beam. That thing alone would render Chief's shield useless given how fast and easy it is for plasma weaponry to lower Master Chief's shield. I can only imagine what Samus version of it could do to Chief. In all seriousness unless Samus loses all her stuff prior to the match(like she does in almost every f'ing game) Chief will not be able to put her down.

But never the less she is not in this gauntlet like you said, but feel free to drop by the game vs forum and we can keep this up over there as well gather more info on both.

MightyEInherjar
You guys really should take it the video game versus threads...

Tassadar
To be honest I doubt MC's shield would be able to withstand a lesser shot from Samus' own Plasma Beam. That thing alone would render Chief's shield useless given how fast and easy it is for plasma weaponry to lower Master Chief's shield. I can only imagine what Samus version of it could do to Chief. In all seriousness unless Samus loses all her stuff prior to the match(like she does in almost every f'ing game) Chief will not be able to put her down.

But never the less she is not in this gauntlet like you said, but feel free to drop by the game vs forum and we can keep this up over there as well gather more info on both.

His shields drop fast to 'automatic' plasma weapons fire, and once she gets through the shield the reflective coating on the armor makes all her weapons almost useless. Her plasma is no more powerful than Covenant plasma, because it cant 1 shot kill insects. The only weapon I dont see MC shrugging off or dodging easily is the super missile.

Tassadar
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
You guys really should take it the video game versus threads...

That Samus fanboy keeps spamming every MC thread with "Samus is better than MC" bullsh1t. He doesnt seem to understand that the threads have nothing to do with Samus.

Tassadar
Go play Metroid games prior to the prime series. You dont know jack and it shows.
nintendo fanboy? lol roll eyes (sarcastic) Just cause samus curbstomps MC. cool
sure ill go wank off some samus hentai, while you beat it off to master cheifs plasma sword shifty
Yeah great plot. Menace is threatening something, kill menace. whoopteedoo.
please.

Ive played, and beaten Super Metroid already, it wasnt hard, it was as linear as Sonic, I died once on each boss memorizing their attack pattern, then beat them. Yes, you are a Nintendo fanboy, and it shows, you say, in every MC thread you find "Samus>MC". We understand, you like Metroid, now go play it instead of spamming the comic versus MC threads, you dont see Halo fans or fanboys spamming Samus threads do you? And, in case you havent noticed, thats the plot in all the Metroid, and Zelda, and Mario games. To quote you "Menace is threatening something, kill menace." except in Mario replace kill with beat and send flying away. Thats generally how every game goes actually.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What's with the MasterChief stuff lately?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY Halo fans believe their shitty 'Master-Cheif' from his generic sci fi game is suddenly a god.

Ala Wolverien , and as such he will soon grow in popularity until we ridicule his very existence.

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY Halo fans believe their shitty 'Master-Cheif' from his generic sci fi game is suddenly a god.

Ala Wolverien , and as such he will soon grow in popularity until we ridicule his very existence.

I don't no expression

Its just that Cheif > Any Street Level Character

grey fox
I don't no expression

What is chiefs reflex level , Spides is 40 times a human beings. On master chiefs it just say's his reflexes are '300% better' ..better then what ? and how much of this percentage equals a whole ?

Grimm22
What is chiefs reflex level , Spides is 40 times a human beings. On master chiefs it just say's his reflexes are '300% better' ..better then what ? and how much of this percentage equals a whole ?

well thats just hogwash erm

I would say they are about the same.

However I would say Cheif > Spidey, mainly due to Cheif's speed

Tassadar
I don't no expression

Except for Ghost Rider and Venom.

H. S. 6

With Cortana, I'd put him anywhere from about 5-10 times a normal human's reflexes. However (and I think Grimm's factoring this in), he also has his "Spartan Vision," or whatever it's called, where he sees everything in slow motion. So, all in all, I'd estimate his refexes are 15-20 times a normal human's.

I don't think that Chief's reaction time is close to Spider-Man's, though, especially due to his Spider-Sense.

yestinchong
If it was me playing the game as MC, i think he wouldn't get past the first hurdle.

I always get beaten online in Matchmaking in Halo 2. sad

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tassadar
Except for Ghost Rider and Venom.

No, Cheif should beat Venom no expression

Not GR though

AngryManatee
ok I read the Halo novels and I don't remember reading anywhere that he could run 200 mph. I remember the speeds being between 30 and 40 mph, and that was from that girl Spartan that was apparently the fastest of the group (I don't remember her name because I sold the books). And it wasn't master chief who survived entering Reach's atmosphere, that was the rest of the Spartans, and some of them died in the process while others recieved severe internal damage, so it wasn't like they just shrugged it off. Master chief was trying to stop the covenant from destroying Reach's orbital guns during this.

Darkstorm Zero
Oh boy.... Not again..... This is exactly how the MC vs Samus thread degenerated to gibbering lunacy.

The books may be Canon for most intents and purposes, but there's the one thing the MC fans failed to grasp. It was the Game vs Forum, and there, like any other debating forum, it follows the rules of Canon, the Games are the highest scource of Canon, they are the scource, and no other canon overrides it. Now the novels have you beleiving that despite the game limitations, MC can run 200MPH, Bench Press 60 tonnes, calculate the entire library of scientific knowlege in less than a second, and resist Star Destroyer level weapons fire...

Well, NEWSFLASH, the Game, the highest in Halo's canon order, directly debunks this.

Now, I'm no Nintendo fanboy... I have my favourite characters in comics, movies and games, but even I could see that trainwreck coming...

As for the topic at hand, I think I'll agree with the majority here, if Cyclops losses them MC clears it, otherwise no.

Tassadar
Originally posted by AngryManatee
ok I read the Halo novels and I don't remember reading anywhere that he could run 200 mph. I remember the speeds being between 30 and 40 mph, and that was from that girl Spartan that was apparently the fastest of the group (I don't remember her name because I sold the books). And it wasn't master chief who survived entering Reach's atmosphere, that was the rest of the Spartans, and some of them died in the process while others recieved severe internal damage, so it wasn't like they just shrugged it off. Master chief was trying to stop the covenant from destroying Reach's orbital guns during this.

He never ran 200 mph. He tops off at 70 mph, it was during the testing of the Mjolnir armor, and Kelly did that 30 mph feat before they got the armor.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Oh boy.... Not again..... This is exactly how the MC vs Samus thread degenerated to gibbering lunacy.

The books may be Canon for most intents and purposes, but there's the one thing the MC fans failed to grasp. It was the Game vs Forum, and there, like any other debating forum, it follows the rules of Canon, the Games are the highest scource of Canon, they are the scource, and no other canon overrides it. Now the novels have you beleiving that despite the game limitations, MC can run 200MPH, Bench Press 60 tonnes, calculate the entire library of scientific knowlege in less than a second, and resist Star Destroyer level weapons fire...

Well, NEWSFLASH, the Game, the highest in Halo's canon order, directly debunks this.

Now, I'm no Nintendo fanboy... I have my favourite characters in comics, movies and games, but even I could see that trainwreck coming...

As for the topic at hand, I think I'll agree with the majority here, if Cyclops losses them MC clears it, otherwise no.

None of those feats were suggested by the novels. I honestly have no idea where people are getting this 160 mph and class 50 crap (Grimm!). The science one is do-able thanks to Cortana though. And who the hell said MC could take a stellar converter?

Thanos_1971

eek! laughing

Tassadar

Final Fantasy is a generic RPG, Half-Life is a generic Sci-fi FPS, Starcraft is a generic RTS game, Metroid is a generic platformer. Every popular game is a generic something or other. And its spelled "Chief" dipsh1t.

Superboy Prime
Don't worry, he probably got pissed at the 13 year old owning his ass in matchmaking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.