Movie/Celbrity Trivia Buffs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WackyGirl
Hey Guys! Just wanted to share the online game i'm playing that's great for movie/celebrity fans, aol's Gold Rush! I love it, because even if i don't pass a certain round along the way, I'm learning what the correct answers are! The funniest thing i've come by yet was when it asked if Nicole Richie eats Veal. I said No, and got it wrong! Ha, she doesn't even have meat on her bones lol!

Show me the Money!!!

botankus
For starters, how about explaining the game better than a 1st-grader hopped up on sugar?

Maybe one day my 100-post minimum-before-you-can-start-a-thread proposition will do a better job at keeping the mentally challenged out of our forums.

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
For starters, how about explaining the game better than a 1st-grader hopped up on sugar?

Maybe one day my 100-post minimum-before-you-can-start-a-thread proposition will do a better job at keeping the mentally challenged out of our forums. fffffffft!!! oops...brain fart

WackyGirl
what do you want me to write a book? i was here to share, not teach you like YOU are the elementary kid-GROW up!

botankus
For starters, post a link. Nobody likes searching for spam on their own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.