Business studies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krone
Dont no if this is for here but what the hell!

Does any one on this forum no what the Gearing Ratio is? and why is it important to a business any help would be greatful

Fëanor
Originally posted by Krone
Dont no if this is for here but what the hell!

Does any one on this forum no what the Gearing Ratio is? and why is it important to a business any help would be greatful *thinks*

well...you got me. beer?

dennda
Business Studies is one of the most interntional study subjects in the world, due to how broad the subject is. As a broad subject in the social sciences, business studies opens the study field to a focus of specialties such as accountancy, finance, organisation, human resources management and marketing.

rudester
confused

rudester
Sounds like you already know what it is or else you wouldnt ask it

rudester
A gearing ratio is a general classification describing a financial ratio that compares some form of owner equity (or capital) to funds borrowed by the company. Net gearing can also be calculated by dividing the total debt by the total shareholders' equity.

Nuke Nixon
You fvckers better hope we never invent a program that can shut down your computers because I really really want to use it right now on you Adbot fvcks!! Miserable useless scam marketing crackhead jackoffs!!

Blakemore
It's the study of lying and bullying and when I was at school it was usually chosen by stoners.

You can study any field and still be business savvy, it just takes a few life skills that are learnt naturally.

Shit, my dad left school at 15 and now has a masters in business administration which was funded by the company he worked at.

When that company collapsed, he got some boring council job.

It really doesn't get you anywhere.

ronron9
So, I have 2 reports (600 words each, 2 case studies) due in a couple weeks: "examine why ethical behaviour and government regulation are important in marketing" and "explain how globalisation has affected marketing management" (they come straight from the syllabus). I guess for one of them I will use help of https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/ . The other one will be done by me. I would highly appreciate any tips on getting started.

Giord
BIyvSKCnBnk

Blakemore
Originally posted by ronron9
So, I have 2 reports (600 words each, 2 case studies) due in a couple weeks: "examine why ethical behaviour and government regulation are important in marketing" and "explain how globalisation has affected marketing management" (they come straight from the syllabus). I guess for one of them I will use help of https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/ . The other one will be done by me. I would highly appreciate any tips on getting started. just find some quotes that support your argument and use good grammar.

hayama
I think we need to use good and workable software during business comminications. I have automatic call recorder which I use for recording and listening recorded calls from clients. Very convy

Blakemore

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by hayama
I have automatic call recorder which I use for recording and listening recorded calls from clients. Very convy

Sketchy adbot scammer tools for a dirty useless fvckwit shitball telemarketer butt plug crackhead, GET THE FVCK OUT YOU ADBOT POLESMOKER SCUMBAG!!

Blakemore

Nuke Nixon
Troy McClure? I remember you from such films as A Few Good Right Ones and Make Way for the Rise of the Accountants.

Blakemore
It was Homer. Lol

sophiass091
Business Studies is one of the most interntional study subjects in the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.