hello everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starlock
i joined the site mostly for the comics threads,but i am impressed with the whole site in general,i have played d&d and ad&d for over 24 years,i have been a dungeon master and game master for 18 years,i have collected comics for over 16 years.i am a member of the freedom reborn site which is for the game freedom force i have made skins and hexed meshes for the site and fellow members.i have my own site i made from scratch for the game with my skins and such.

BTW i play guitar
P.S i cant get my sig to show i read the FAQ and followed the instuctions can anybody help?

Scottie
Hey and Welcome wave

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome evil face

fantasygirl
wave

starlock
hey i got my sig to work,thanks for the welcome cool

Jack of Blades
hi there
I play a guitar too(Well i still learn)

starlock
hey keep at it,its like juggling its hard at first at then it is easy to play
what guitar do you have?whats your favorite music?

this is an edit hehe ,i see your avatar let me guess heavy metal

Jack of Blades
Yes i listen To Heavy Metal,Rock n Roll.O and i Play acoustic guitar.But when il learn how to play it ill try Eletric Guitar

starlock
good idea its actually harder to play acoustic then electric
so learning in acoustic will give you an edge when you play electric
i also listen to heavy metal and rock as i grew up with it,my favorites are metalica,tool,Judas priest,korn,rolling stones and when i was little of course KISS
thats just a few,good luck and don't give up ..keep practicing

Jack of Blades
I will.hey do you know Iron Maiden?Its a cool band

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.