Congressman Foley Claims He Was Sexually Molested And Implies It Turned Him Gay...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/foley-claims-he-was-molested-as-teen/20061003181709990004?ncid=NWS00010000000001

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/top-republican-questions-what-hastert/20060929145509990001

Foley says he was a molested as a teenager....then right after he says he's gay.....in response to evidence that he's a pedophile cruising the internet for underage boys....

Bastard....

Trying to scapegoat the gay community....

mad

PVS
and the catholic religion. makes me wonder, in a world where this 'american christian brotherhood' really was the absolute power, how long would it take for protestants and evangelicals to scapegoat the dirty catholics for every bit of corruption?

RZA
laughing Oh God that's just too much...I luv how everyone all of a sudden uses the I was molested excuse whenever they get in trouble in an attempt to appeal to people's sensibility. Even Debra Lefave used that excuse...lol.

So let me get this str8 I was molested so instead of being better than the person who did this to me or fight against people who do this, I am going to act out on it and do the same thing to others laughing out loud ridiculous.

The sad thing is I'm sure his bogus excuse will appeal to some idiots out there, even tho it's clearly a try to save face move on his part.

lord xyz
Molestation sounds like a word usedby witches. ermm

Mindship
...............hysterical...............
dance sp_ike dance

Yet another fine example of our duly elected leadership Not taking responsibility for their actions.
jerry

PVS
...and i was certain that this was clinton's fault

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Draco69
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/foley-claims-he-was-molested-as-teen/20061003181709990004?ncid=NWS00010000000001

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/top-republican-questions-what-hastert/20060929145509990001

Foley says he was a molested as a teenager....then right after he says he's gay.....in response to evidence that he's a pedophile cruising the internet for underage boys....

Bastard....

mad

He migth as well just admit he's a pedo with a thing for boys. Claiming he is because he was molested doesn't make it look any better or ok.

Dumbass.........

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
...and i was certain that this was clinton's fault

Give it time, soon a right winger will say 'Oh yea, look how many criminals were free to run under Clinton's watch, blah, blah, blah!' As that someone exonerates the lowest form of scumbag on the planet, a pedophile.

PVS
Originally posted by Robtard
Give it time, soon a right winger will say 'Oh yea, look how many criminals were free to run under Clinton's watch, blah, blah, blah!' As that someone exonerates the lowest form of scumbag on the planet, a pedophile.

actually that freak hannity tried comparing it to the lewinski affair, even lying and saying that she was 19 (technically a teenager) when she ws in fact 22. also on two occasions fox ran a caption that he was a democrat. i shit you not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard

Bastard....

mad

Not sure if he's trying to scapegoat the gay community, the article you posted does say "He continues to offer no excuse whatsoever for his conduct." He does try to protect himself though by claiming no sexual contact was had and that he only sent dirty messages. Fuking pedophile.

PVS
he did solicite sex to a minor, which is a crime in itself.

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
actually that freak hannity tried comparing it to the lewinski affair, even lying and saying that she was 19 (technically a teenager) when she ws in fact 22. also on two occasions fox ran a caption that he was a democrat. i shit you not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am not surprised... You can tell how pathetically desperate the opposing party is by how far they have to reach back for an 'Oh yea, you did this!' How long ago did the MonicaGate happen?

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
he did solicite sex to a minor, which is a crime in itself.

I agree that he is a criminal and the lowest form of scumbag, I just didn't see the claim that he is 'scapegoating the gay community' in the article is all.

PVS
I agree that he is a criminal and the lowest form of scumbag, I just didn't see the claim that he is 'scapegoating the gay community' in the article is all.

the connection between being a peodophile and being gay, of which there is none.

PVS
and now the "catholic league" battles this ugliness with even more ugliness

william donohue on msnbc: "As for the alleged abuse, it's time to ask some tough questions. First, there is a huge difference between being groped and being raped, so which was it Mr. Foley? Second, why didn't you just smack the clergyman in the face? After all, most 15-year-old teenage boys wouldn't allow themselves to be molested. So why did you?"

yes, this guy is batshit. oh well, may as well throw all age of consent laws out the window, since 15 year olds are not capable of being manipulated, so sayeth the lord.
shit...now im forced to defend a peodophile? strange days indeed messed

BackFire
I'm the one who sexually molested him, while I was doing it I was whispering "You're straight, you love pussy".

So there goes his excuse.

PVS
well it doesnt matter since he CHOSE to be gay. (to the slow-witted: that was satire)

KidRock
Uh oh..he gots the ghey virus!!! http://www.wildyams.com/blog/archives/oh_noes.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
well it doesnt matter since he CHOSE to be gay. (to the slow-witted: that was satire)

You forgot to satirically add 'and therefore was a pedophile'.

PVS
You forgot to satirically add 'and therefore was a pedophile'.

doh

Alliance

He's clearly in denial...he's been denying it for years. He's a frickin circus.

Its EVERYONE's fault but his.

Its the alcohol...its the preists...tomorrow:

"The sun was too bright and it caused me to molest children."

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Alliance
He's clearly in denial...he's been denying it for years. He's a frickin circus.

Its EVERYONE's fault but his.

Its the alcohol...its the preists...tomorrow:

"The sun was too bright and it caused me to molest children." laughing The funny part is that it's true...Terrible when you think about it.

PVS
"some dirty liberal tripped me, i fell, and my dick landed in that boy's *******"

ADarksideJedi
He is not gay and what he did was wrong but how does that make him gay.jm

Alliance
Hello! He said he was gay.

PVS
jm is braindead, just ignore her. seriously, if you dont you'll begin to feel a sharp migrane and eventually your eyeballs will bleed.

Alliance
I've noticed that. She's seemingly incabable of making a point.

crazy
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

Sigh.. are you kidding me?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

Let's say we ignore the fact that he admitted he was homosexual....Now, he was on the Internet talking dirty to boys. Not girls, mind you, but boys; to me, that is gay.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
jm is braindead, just ignore her. seriously, if you dont you'll begin to feel a sharp migrane and eventually your eyeballs will bleed.

I think the world would explode first due to the fact we actually agree on something.

Alliance
Yes, that is apocalyptic.

Imperial_Samura
How is he still a congressmen if he has a track record of such acts?

In Australia a politicians seems to be living on borrowed time if he pinches a waitress after one to many drinks.

Though technically speaking it is a vague area whether pedophilia directed towards male children is indicative of homosexual orientation, or whether it is separate thing altogether.

Capt_Fantastic

mad

Originally posted by PVS
and the catholic religion.

It's really the only up side of this situation for the republicans. This way, Foley may be screwed, but their position on homosexuality will still be safe. If this guy is gay and willing to blame it on a priest he won't name, who served at a church he won't name, on a disease everyone says he doesn't have, etc...then I think it's all just a last-ditch effort to continue the right-wing notion that homosexuality is a mental illness that can be prevented and cured. That way, they can go "See, look, it happened to us too." while voting for their position that it should practically be illegal.

PVS
whats great is that many people are seeing right through it

Robtard
LOL, you were right... O'Reilley did label Foley a Democrat... Cheap but smart tactic, he knows that many out there that see this will still believe he is a Democrat even if he apologizes and says it was an error after the fact.

http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/2749/untitledig9.png

PVS
jon stewart wraps it all up nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myef63LgltU&eurl=

Darth Jello
God, can't someone use truth in advertising laws to shut down Fox News permanently? Propaganda/Psyops is illegal in the United States.

PVS
they still have not acknowledged the 'mistake'.
the show was pretaped, so there goes the 'oops live tv' excuse.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by PVS
they still have not acknowledged the 'mistake'.
the show was pretaped, so there goes the 'oops live tv' excuse.

They won't. This is a big deal, they can't be having the gays infiltrate their party at any cost.

I love how Republicans can't get their shit together.

PVS
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
they can't be having the gays infiltrate their party at any cost.
What the f**k?

*another check on the idiot list*

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by PVS
What the f**k?

*another check on the idiot list*

You thought I was serious?

PVS
now i assume not, and am relieved slightly. *takes name off 875 page idiot list*

Kayne Archeron
so it all boils down to Democrats being perverted, and Republicans not knowing what the hell is going on.

God Bless America laughing

PVS
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
so it all boils down to Democrats being perverted, and Republicans not knowing what the hell is going on.

*turns to page 876*

Kayne Archeron
well, so much for the much-needed humor

PVS
ok, ill give you the benefit of the doubt.
humor me: how does this boil down to democrats being perverted?

Kayne Archeron
i was just making a joke about the two major Democratic representatives that have been mentioned, Clinton and Foley, assuming the latter actually is

PVS
i was just making a joke about the two major Democratic representatives that have been mentioned, Clinton and Foley, assuming the latter actually is

wait, you're still joking right? tell me you're joking...so i can sleep tonight

Kayne Archeron
just accept it for the joke it was, jeez -_-''

Robtard

Lets see... Since the Repub's (Hannity) are bringing up the Clinton card, lets take a closer look at the two incidents.

Clinton - Has sexual relations, which include by is not limited to the use of a sex toy (cigar) and the ever so naughty annilingus with 22 year old woman.

Foley - Sends dirty emails like "Do I make you horny" and solicits sex from a 16 year old boy.

Now who exactly is the deviant?

Edit:
Damn you, now you're saying it was a joke!

PVS
just accept it for the joke it was, jeez -_-''

im trying........no...i cant

look, please just be serious for a moment and acknowledge the obvious that foley is a republican and ill feel much better....please, do it quick...the intense pressure in my skull is building up.

Kayne Archeron
oh well, everyone's perverted to some extent, so i guess it's not the best example

Robtard
oh well, everyone's perverted to some extent, so i guess it's not the best example

Now you're trying to excuse him with the blanket argument... Pedophilia is perverted to a whole new level. We're not talking about a guy who likes wearing womens underwear for sexual pleasure, he's a frikken chicken hawk.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by PVS
now i assume not, and am relieved slightly. *takes name off 875 page idiot list*

I thought KMC would warrant more than 875 pages of idiots. Those must be large sheets of paper you're using.

Fishy
Or several books.... Sometimes you just have to start writing a new one... Like Santa, he has like 10.000 books. Otherwise it will be to heavy to lift.

Mr. Sandman
I always thought Santa had a gigantic scroll.

Fishy
He used too but Rudolf ate it... He had to put him down because of that. 't was a sad day at the north pole

Alliance

Umm...Foley is a Republican. Read much?

grey fox
Originally posted by Fishy
He used too but Rudolf ate it... He had to put him down because of that. 't was a sad day at the north pole

His nose is now the shiniest trinket upon the Christmas tree....

PVS
rush limbaugh says it was all probably just a prank, and hints at conspiracy. of COURSE foley is completely innocent.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/rush-egging1.mp3

Alliance
Its not Foley's fault....its just the alcohol, priests, and halogen headlights on cars.

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
rush limbaugh says it was all probably just a prank, and hints at conspiracy. of COURSE foley is completely innocent.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/rush-egging1.mp3

That pill popping fat ass can imply anything he likes, Foley already admitted to it and said there is no excuse for his actions while simultaneously hinting that it was the alcohol and molestation that drove him to it, regardless, Foley admitted to it.

Alliance
He did a little more than hint....he's a wacko.

KidRock
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/7772/forthisza0es6qw0.jpg

Alliance
I'd die if I dressed up a cat too.

Nichole
I am gay, so I guess I was molested by a lesbian at some stage in life, although I don't remember it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KidRock
Originally posted by Nichole
I am gay, so I guess I was molested by a lesbian at some stage in life, although I don't remember it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Was it possibly video taped?

Is there a copy of the tape? cause if theres a copy then we can just watch the copy..

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Nichole

You just said you were molested in the other thread!

PVS
anything for attention baby

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
"some dirty liberal tripped me, i fell, and my dick landed in that boy's *******"
Nuh-uh, some mother****in' liberal fed me pedophile pills. GAY pedophile pills.

KidRock
Originally posted by FeceMan
Nuh-uh, some mother****in' liberal fed me pedophile pills. GAY pedophile pills.

Ehem..I think you mean 'homosexual' pedophile pills. Better be PC now or else we will label you a racist/bigot for no reason what so ever.

-your friendly neighborhood liberal.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by KidRock
Better be PC now or else we will label you a racist/bigot for no reason what so ever

that's bullshit! You know I've never done as much.

Political correctness is bullshit. But so is neocon crap!

Don't hate others for being labeled a bigot, when it's you own personal actions that label you as much. I don't think other gay men represent me, just as little as you do other conservatives(neocons) represent your beliefs.

Gay hardly ever = fascist, totalitarian, or level-minded. But I am all those things.

Alliance
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Political correctness is bullshit. But so is neocon crap!

Don't hate others for being labeled a bigot, when it's you own personal actions that label you as much.

yes

If you hate gays, you are a bigot. If you hate gays and liek to watch lesbians, you are a hypocritical bigot. Its not that difficult.

Neocon antichrists....

PVS
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Image:1155193355229.jpg

Fishy
I don't get it....

PVS
research pedobear

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS
research pedobear

PVS
try google messed

Capt_Fantastic
as in a person who sleeps with young bears? or a hairy older man that likes to sleep with kids?

PVS
oh forget it.

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS
try google messed

I did...

I didn't know what to say thats why I posted the ...

PVS

Robtard
Gay hardly ever = fascist, totalitarian, or level-minded. But I am all those things.

Oxymoron.

Capt_Fantastic
Oxymoron.

I guess that depends on your point of view.

Alliance
I don't know how your sexuality can pre-determine your choice of government.

I more facist and totalitarian than most people I know, but I also accept gays. Historically that might be an oxymoron, but I think intelligent people have moved past that.

Fishy
I don't know how your sexuality can pre-determine your choice of government.

I more facist and totalitarian than most people I know, but I also accept gays. Historically that might be an oxymoron, but I think intelligent people have moved past that.

well it kinda depends. Seeing as republicans are ussually right wing christian nuts they don't go hand in hand with gays. Some of their other views might but the party itself surely doesn't. So a gay person voting for them just doesn't make a lot of sense. It isn't impossible and some might because of other issues, but in general the sexuality of people really matters to them so not a lot of gay people will vote conservative.

Alliance
True...but I'm a political moderate, a social liberal, I rarely vote republican, and I'm still part facist.

Don't confuse facism with Republicanism...very BAD.

PVS
whats this have to do with foley ****ing little boys?

Alliance
Foley is a Republican?

Fishy
True...but I'm a political moderate, a social liberal, I rarely vote republican, and I'm still part facist.

Don't confuse facism with Republicanism...very BAD.

Oh i'm not, I was just saying...

Well Foley is a democrat, democrates are like communists. Communists hate facists, the pope hates facists and communists, the pope is a religious freak, religious freaks vote republican.

Alliance
Well Foley is a democrat, democrates are like communists. Communists hate facists, the pope hates facists and communists, the pope is a religious freak, religious freaks vote republican.

WHAT THE HELL.

FOLEY IS A REPUBLICAN!

GET IT?

Fishy
I have no idea.... Sounded like a good argument, Fox news would probably use it.

Alliance
Congressman Mark Foley (R-FL)

PVS
see how powerful a lie is? imagine...just imagine how many people believe he was a democrat now.

Darth Macabre
I have no idea.... Sounded like a good argument, Fox news would probably use it.

Fox News already have...They change Foley's political party all the time.

Originally posted by PVS
see how powerful a lie is? imagine...just imagine how many people believe he was a democrat now.

I know...It disgusts me how they can twist reality like that.

Fishy
Congressman Mark Foley (R-FL)

I know...

To many people here have the lost the ability to realise when somebody is joking or not...

Robtard
I guess that depends on your point of view.

Not really.. You often defend (rightfully so) gay rights and attack conservatives and religious people for trying to impress their morals on your lifestyle, i.e. 'Get your god of my d!ck' . But now you claim to be a fascist and a totalitarian, both of which forms of government often impress strict restrictions and morals on it's people. Hence, oxymoron.

Robtard

I know...

To many people here have the lost the ability to realise when somebody is joking or not...

You're Dutch, the Dutch are not known for their humor...

Strangelove
I love how they use these circumstances to explain why he did these things to underage aides, and then claimed he wasn't using them as an excuse.

First he was molested as a child by priests...'oh, but I'm not using that to explain my actions!'

"I've checked myself into an alcoholic rehab center...but I'm not blaming that for my actions!"

"Now I'm gay...you can totally blame that for my actions...damn gays"

Alliance
Not really.. You often defend (rightfully so) gay rights and attack conservatives and religious people for trying to impress their morals on your lifestyle, i.e. 'Get your god of my d!ck' . But now you claim to be a fascist and a totalitarian, both of which forms of government often impress strict restrictions and morals on it's people. Hence, oxymoron.

There is a difference between facism and strict control. Facism covers lots of bases..."a very high degree of nationalism, economic corporatism, a powerful, dictatorial leader who portrays the nation, state or collective as superior to the individuals or groups composing it." I'd also through emphasis on the military in there.

Yeah, I guess that e-sarcasm just gets lost. no expression

Soleran
Gays need to be cut out they are a plague.................cheap bastards

FeceMan
By the way, Jackie's a Jew.

Alliance
By the way, Jackie's a Jew.

Yes...a "jew" who claims that the Bible (NT included) is the best religions text, but refuses to change her religion because "she doesn't do that."

FeceMan
Yes...a "jew" who claims that the Bible (NT included) is the best religions text, but refuses to change her religion because "she doesn't do that."
Well, yes, she's not smart.

Alliance
Correct.

So her claiming she's Jewish doesn't mean much.

FeceMan
Correct.

I'm just saying that she probably wouldn't fit in at that Stormfront place.

Capt_Fantastic
Correct.

Her claiming she's anything doesn't mean much. She's an ebarassment to any party/religion/group to which she allies herself. She's the type of person that gives everyone around her a bad name. Which is why she is condemned by everyone around her, whether they agree with her or not.

RZA
Lets see... Since the Repub's (Hannity) are bringing up the Clinton card, lets take a closer look at the two incidents.

Clinton - Has sexual relations, which include by is not limited to the use of a sex toy (cigar) and the ever so naughty annilingus with 22 year old woman.

Foley - Sends dirty emails like "Do I make you horny" and solicits sex from a 16 year old boy.

Now who exactly is the deviant?

pg. 273 of the Starr report...''At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky's vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: "It tastes good."

I don't recall the annilingus tho?

Damn, Billy was no doubt a freak but definitely not some low life pedo scum.

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
I always thought Santa had a gigantic scroll.

Yeah, but remember he doesn't write his own list, he has Pedro 'el negro' do it for him.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by RZA
pg. 273 of the Starr report...''At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky's vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: "It tastes good."

HAHA! I want to do that. Clinton was awesome.

I lol'd

Alliance

laughing out loud Which is surprising...she must have a desire too.

PVS

of coarse she wouldnt, but she would still feel right at home given her oblivious nature. kill two birds with one stone

1-rid kmc of her

2-the white supremacists would have to deal with her. i bet she could sink their whole forum

Oncewhite
If a person starts having sex at 15, they may still have sexual attraction to 15 year olds, even after they are 25 and on, I think I'm on to something. Think about it. The age that you start having sex, that's the age you were no longer innocent/pleasure, and you will see that same age as a "non-innocent age" or the age to explore. I say this because people are usually very CENTRIC in thinking, they think that just because they have on-slot feelings, they believe the entire world has them too, it's very CENTRIC but it's a human element for us to believe that our feelings and thoughts are the same as others, and we would find it odd when it's not, so I can imagine that someone who's having sex as a child, would view other children as potential partners because they themselves are having sex, but they are being molested. And this can be gay too, as the adult or older male can do things that are sexual, and the boy doesn't know this is wrong, but may feel it pleasurable and scared to talk, OR paid OR given gifts not to talk OR threatened somehow. SAME GOES WITH THE GIRLS. So, if that reasoning is true, I suspect that if someone is having sex at age 6 (molested by an adult or older child), they may in fact see other 6 year olds as sexual partners, even after they age.

What do you all think of this? Is it a new concept that I'm putting together, do people already know WHY sexual predators go for a particular age (maybe the age at which they started to be molested)? We really need to find out why this happens. Because sex is addictive, we adults know this, even if we are abstaining from sex, we know it's powerful, MAYBE IT'S HORMONAL, ONCE A PERSON STARTS TO FEEL THE PLEASURE THE SEXUAL HORMOESE START TO "CODE" ITSELF AT THAT AGE, AND THAT'S WHY THESE FOLKS SAY THEY CAN'T STOP, it's hormonal, once the person starts to have sex, maybe? Does anyone know about the sex glands and how it works, does it start to change once a person has sex? If so, that makes so much sense, because the sex gland is located in the brain, right? I'm trying to understand why they say they can't stop and too many of them say that they can't stop, so much so, that some have gone back to their molestors and killed them. So, can you image a child having to wrestle with this kind of issue? Who can he/she talk to? And it makes so much sense to me now, that someone who is molested at a particular age, may end up with a fondness for the age at which they lost their innocence, and maybe that's why they say they can't help themselves.

I wonder if there is a physical difference between a child who has been molested and finds it pleasurable, and a child who was molested and found it repulsive. I think the one who found it pleasurable will repeat it within his age group and then, after he ages, will continue to seek the age in which it started. And I wonder if an MRI can tell the difference between the gland that secrets hormones for sex, if that gland is different, I wish we could do MRI for kids who were unfortunately molested, the ones who are honest and say they liked it, and the ones who hated it, and I want to know if it is a difference. If so, it would prove that the ones who were molested and hated it, are the ones who do not repeat the action.

I was raped as a teen (17), and I hated it, the guy tried to come back and tell me that he thought my screams for help was just a scream of pleasure and the scratches were part of the game, I told him if he comes in my area again, I would blow his brains out, he said "wow" and never came back AGAIN, THANK GOD. I think this is one reason why I am and was able to abstain from sex for 12 years. The desire is there, but it's something that I can control, but I have talked to one other female a while back about it, and she said it was a spiritual thing (as I think it's "God" helping me), but she also said that it could be genetic or something. She never knew I was raped, as it's easier to tell something like this on the net, rather then face to face with someone.

People who are molested are afraid to talk, even if they like it or not, they usually keep it private, but this too is something that causes problems if that person had a "circuit" that was activated because the molester did something that was pleasurable, I think we should have more dialogue, esp. with kids, when it comes to sex, and I mean state wide.

I do not want to offend anyone, but I heard that the MRI for someone who is gay, is different (I think this was to prove the person was "born" this way), but it would serve us better if we had more data, earlier data when that person was a child, if that person was molested, AN MRI, BEFORE THEY WERE MOLESTED AND AFTER. I don't even know if an MRI can tell, but I heard that the brain is wired differently for gays and that's why they say that gays are born that way. And please, I am not gay bashing, I am really truly trying to understand this issue with molestation, when you have someone killing children over it, it's gotta be something we think deeply about, why. And we can't just call'm freaks and call it a day, that would be a waste of life, we have to honor these children's life by finding the cause of it and stopping it.

I meant "pleasurable" sex, although that's disturbing to mention with regards to children, IMO, you were molested because YOU were a CHILD, 13 is a child/teen. Was it someone your own age or older? (you don't have to answer that) And I don't know how it went for you, but I know at 17, I hated it and it was rape, and I had a so called friend who told me she set it up, trust me, I wish I had a recorder and I wish I reported it, because she would be in jail, both of them would be. And this could be a reason why I didn't date my peer group often, but I did end up with a guy who was a year apart, but it was rocky for 7 years with him. And it's funny, I can actually do without sex, and I'm not sure if that's normal or if that could have something to do with the rape.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Oncewhite
If a person starts having sex at 15, they may still have sexual attraction to 15 year olds, even after they are 25 and on, I think I'm on to something. Think about it. The age that you start having sex, that's the age you were no longer innocent/pleasure, and you will see that same age as a "non-innocent age" or the age to explore. I say this because people are usually very CENTRIC in thinking, they think that just because they have on-slot feelings, they believe the entire world has them too, it's very CENTRIC but it's a human element for us to believe that our feelings and thoughts are the same as others, and we would find it odd when it's not, so I can imagine that someone who's having sex as a child, would view other children as potential partners because they themselves are having sex, but they are being molested. And this can be gay too, as the adult or older male can do things that are sexual, and the boy doesn't know this is wrong, but may feel it pleasurable and scared to talk, OR paid OR given gifts not to talk OR threatened somehow. SAME GOES WITH THE GIRLS. So, if that reasoning is true, I suspect that if someone is having sex at age 6 (molested by an adult or older child), they may in fact see other 6 year olds as sexual partners, even after they age.

What do you all think of this? Is it a new concept that I'm putting together, do people already know WHY sexual predators go for a particular age (maybe the age at which they started to be molested)? We really need to find out why this happens. Because sex is addictive, we adults know this, even if we are abstaining from sex, we know it's powerful, MAYBE IT'S HORMONAL, ONCE A PERSON STARTS TO FEEL THE PLEASURE THE SEXUAL HORMOESE START TO "CODE" ITSELF AT THAT AGE, AND THAT'S WHY THESE FOLKS SAY THEY CAN'T STOP, it's hormonal, once the person starts to have sex, maybe? Does anyone know about the sex glands and how it works, does it start to change once a person has sex? If so, that makes so much sense, because the sex gland is located in the brain, right? I'm trying to understand why they say they can't stop and too many of them say that they can't stop, so much so, that some have gone back to their molestors and killed them. So, can you image a child having to wrestle with this kind of issue? Who can he/she talk to? And it makes so much sense to me now, that someone who is molested at a particular age, may end up with a fondness for the age at which they lost their innocence, and maybe that's why they say they can't help themselves.

I wonder if there is a physical difference between a child who has been molested and finds it pleasurable, and a child who was molested and found it repulsive. I think the one who found it pleasurable will repeat it within his age group and then, after he ages, will continue to seek the age in which it started. And I wonder if an MRI can tell the difference between the gland that secrets hormones for sex, if that gland is different, I wish we could do MRI for kids who were unfortunately molested, the ones who are honest and say they liked it, and the ones who hated it, and I want to know if it is a difference. If so, it would prove that the ones who were molested and hated it, are the ones who do not repeat the action.

I was raped as a teen (17), and I hated it, the guy tried to come back and tell me that he thought my screams for help was just a scream of pleasure and the scratches were part of the game, I told him if he comes in my area again, I would blow his brains out, he said "wow" and never came back AGAIN, THANK GOD. I think this is one reason why I am and was able to abstain from sex for 12 years. The desire is there, but it's something that I can control, but I have talked to one other female a while back about it, and she said it was a spiritual thing (as I think it's "God" helping me), but she also said that it could be genetic or something. She never knew I was raped, as it's easier to tell something like this on the net, rather then face to face with someone.

People who are molested are afraid to talk, even if they like it or not, they usually keep it private, but this too is something that causes problems if that person had a "circuit" that was activated because the molester did something that was pleasurable, I think we should have more dialogue, esp. with kids, when it comes to sex, and I mean state wide.

I do not want to offend anyone, but I heard that the MRI for someone who is gay, is different (I think this was to prove the person was "born" this way), but it would serve us better if we had more data, earlier data when that person was a child, if that person was molested, AN MRI, BEFORE THEY WERE MOLESTED AND AFTER. I don't even know if an MRI can tell, but I heard that the brain is wired differently for gays and that's why they say that gays are born that way. And please, I am not gay bashing, I am really truly trying to understand this issue with molestation, when you have someone killing children over it, it's gotta be something we think deeply about, why. And we can't just call'm freaks and call it a day, that would be a waste of life, we have to honor these children's life by finding the cause of it and stopping it.

I meant "pleasurable" sex, although that's disturbing to mention with regards to children, IMO, you were molested because YOU were a CHILD, 13 is a child/teen. Was it someone your own age or older? (you don't have to answer that) And I don't know how it went for you, but I know at 17, I hated it and it was rape, and I had a so called friend who told me she set it up, trust me, I wish I had a recorder and I wish I reported it, because she would be in jail, both of them would be. And this could be a reason why I didn't date my peer group often, but I did end up with a guy who was a year apart, but it was rocky for 7 years with him. And it's funny, I can actually do without sex, and I'm not sure if that's normal or if that could have something to do with the rape.

You make a valid point, but the majority of homosexual men and women were NOT molested as children....

And an alarming # of straight people WERE molested as children.

Capt_Fantastic
If a person starts having sex at 15, they may still have sexual attraction to 15 year olds

way to be irrelevant from the get go.

Fishy
I stopped reading after this, because i'm not attracted to 14 year olds anymore... So probably just bullshit.

You are right when saying that people who are molested often consider it more natural and do it as well, but a senator that had the education and that fought against things like that can't use the excuse of ignorance anymore.

FeceMan
Words.
That was a really long post.
Her claiming she's anything doesn't mean much. She's an ebarassment to any party/religion/group to which she allies herself. She's the type of person that gives everyone around her a bad name. Which is why she is condemned by everyone around her, whether they agree with her or not.
Pretty much.

Wait...Clinton did WHAT?

Well...that's something I didna need to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.