WOW!!!! Check out these Exclusives for the Xbox 360!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061004/cgw025.html?.v=75

Hell yeah!

I can't wait to play these games. BK is well known for making awesome video games.

Smasandian
Pocketbike Rider looks awesome.

WrathfulDwarf
For a limited time only! goof

Swe_Bum
LAWL!!

Mišt
Awesome, they totally justify spending big cash on a gaming console! Im sold w00t

PVS
it should be free considering its nothing more than advertisement...ill pass

Rocky16
Everyone thinks X-Box360 are crap because they wreck games and crash ETC.

Never liked them.

IceJaw
barker

Have you tried one?

WrathfulDwarf
I wonder if fries come with those games. hmm

Rocky16
I have and never enjoyed it. I would prefer a PS2 over a X-Box 360

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I wonder if fries come with those games. hmm laughing out loud LAWL!!

SaTsuJiN
ugh.. silly... although.. I think this would be better if it allowed amateur developers to get their games published.. rather than silly pong ripoff type games

AstroFan
Originally posted by Hwoarang
Everyone thinks X-Box360 are crap because they wreck games and crash ETC.

Never liked them.

Originally posted by Hwoarang
I have and never enjoyed it. I would prefer a PS2 over a X-Box 360

Yeah, like PS2s never crash. laughing out loud

PVS
Originally posted by AstroFan
Yeah, like PS2s never crash. laughing out loud

never crashed for me. well, on couple of occasions, but very rarely. however im sure the ps3 will be legendary for crashing, just you wait

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
never crashed for me. well, on couple of occasions, but very rarely. however im sure the ps3 will be legendary for crashing, just you wait

Why do you think so?

SpaceMonkey
I just purchased an original Xbox... don't think I'll be getting the 360, at least not until the overpricing subsides in about 2 years.

WrathfulDwarf
Strangely enough....it was a suscess. blink

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6163522.html?tag=latestnews;title;0

K73SK

lmfao, wow...

Pulse2
Yup, these games are definatly must haves, I just love to know that these types of amazing games are available smile

Spearhead
Regardless of the fact that they most likely suck, that's the most amazing marketing strategy I've ever seen...at four bucks a pop, they can still suck but you won't care, so why not get it?

Unorthdox but effective, BK.

((The_Anomaly))

LMAO, Burger King...hahaha Happy Dance

dirkdirden
I wonder if I can super DUBPER size my fries if they would throw in the game aswell. Now thats a really fast way to get lazy video game nerds fat as hell.

El_NINO
They only sold lots because of its price, $3.99 with a meal why not.

dirkdirden
That is a really good Idea. They could make some kind of game that connects with previous games for 4 bucks each. have 50 games come out in a year and kids will want all 50 becuase they are all conected.

Pulse2
you know for my four pounds I could probs buy two of those games in the rquivalent you paying 4 dollars for 1 :P Ha!

Meh, I'd rather spend 4 bucks on some other second hand 360 game smile

InnerRise
I've heard that the bumper car game is actually good. erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Superboy Prime
LoL. I got the Sneak King game. It's just like everybody says. The games suck, but for four bucks who's to care? Not to mention I've seen games with worst graphics with a pricetag of 50+ bucks.

Pulse2
What is Sneak King about? What do you actually do in these games, lol?

Superboy Prime
You sneak around in order to take people by surprise and feed them Whoppers, breakfasts, fries etc. I don't understand why people who are starving do not want to see the King with the food...but meh.

Pulse2
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
You sneak around in order to take people by surprise and feed them Whoppers, breakfasts, fries etc. I don't understand why people who are starving do not want to see the King with the food...but meh. Sounds cheezy, but humourous. I guess 4 dollars for that isn't half bad, although the concept is kinda lame, its only a matter of time before Maccy D does the same, lol

BackFire
I'm amazed, and saddened that these games have outsold the likes of Gears of War, Oblivion and any other number of high quality games that are available for the system.

Pulse2
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm amazed, and saddened that these games have outsold the likes of Gears of War, Oblivion and any other number of high quality games that are available for the system. Its because they are cheap, you should know that by now after attempting to drill it into me in the other thread.

Back on topic: But 12 dollars for all of them considering the 35-40 dollars you pay for a regular game is a bargain smile Gamespot has some pretty funny reviews of them though. However, is this deal American or worldwide, the BKs over here are being stingy, something about not having it available. The staff assisting me spoke like a mand with his lips sewn together, just muffled.

How many of you went to BK just for these games? And don't usually dine at BK? Because I've spoken to a few people that have.

Superboy Prime
I live in PR and we got them, but who knows. Puerto Rico is sometimes a Limbo to the US. And yeah it's obvious these games sell because they're cheap.

Pulse2
4 dollars is a bargain, I hope its like 2 pounds messed And not 4 pound cos then we English would be paying more for it then you lot, lol

BackFire
Originally posted by Pulse2
Its because they are cheap, you should know that by now after attempting to drill it into me in the other thread.

Back on topic: But 12 dollars for all of them considering the 35-40 dollars you pay for a regular game is a bargain smile Gamespot has some pretty funny reviews of them though. However, is this deal American or worldwide, the BKs over here are being stingy, something about not having it available. The staff assisting me spoke like a mand with his lips sewn together, just muffled.

How many of you went to BK just for these games? And don't usually dine at BK? Because I've spoken to a few people that have.

Yeah I know that's why, but it still doesn't look right when these games are outselling a Killer App like Gears. It makes sense, but on paper it just look incredibly odd.

K73SK
for christmas eve i got pocketbike racer...it's ****ing funny and fun XD

Pulse2
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah I know that's why, but it still doesn't look right when these games are outselling a Killer App like Gears. It makes sense, but on paper it just look incredibly odd. You're telling me that out of the 7 or so million people that bought 360, less then 2 million bought GOW, doubt it confused Doubt it will outsell Halo, and if it did I would be suprized.

K73SK
You're telling me that out of the 7 or so million people that bought 360, less then 2 million bought GOW, doubt it confused Doubt it will outsell Halo, and if it did I would be suprized. doubting gears will outsell halo? when halo first came out, it wasn't near as popular as gears was once it came out. i have no doubts it will sell more.

BackFire
You're telling me that out of the 7 or so million people that bought 360, less then 2 million bought GOW, doubt it confused Doubt it will outsell Halo, and if it did I would be suprized.

I reread the reports and I guess they aren't outselling GOW, but they're very close in terms of sales. GOW has sold over 2 million now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.