Just a Video, to Announce the Season Five of Red Vs Blue!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Okay, Lets face it. Red Vs Blue, is the best online video around. They went the whole summer without a new video and then came out with this video. Its amazing, its just funny how Caboose acts and how everyone says I act exactly like Church.

You can be the judges of that.

Red Vs Blue, 78.

Enjoy

vincent

Barker
Pokemon Red and Blue version.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Barker
Pokemon Red and Blue version.

Barker, Bark and er version.

Barker
Nearly 2 Million copies sold in Japan in a week. What can I say? srug

Vinny Valentine
Nearly 2 Million copies sold in Japan in a week. What can I say? srug

All By Taft vincermm

Barker
He said he was hoping for a GTA: SA type glitch. srug

Vinny Valentine
He said he was hoping for a GTA: SA type glitch. srug

And for the man juice?

Kelly_LS
I've seen one episode while I was sitting in class last year with my friend Kyle. He whipped out his laptop and we watched one. It was pretty damn funny. I haven't seen any others though.

Barker
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
And for the man juice?
Barker Juice, actually.

Claymud
RVB Is awsome... but dude you forgot they did the Out Of Mind Series over the summer.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Claymud
RVB Is awsome... but dude you forgot they did the Out Of Mind Series over the summer.

icon5 looks like vinny missed out a series.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Claymud

It wasn't technically Red Vs Blue, it was Out of Mind. I watched it all on my 360.

Ultraman Baltan
I used to think it completely sucked, but its fourth and(I guess that's the start of it) fifth seasons rock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.