Wolverine Vs Violator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
Wolverine takes on the Violator

ExtraMision5555
... and gets, "violated".

bigbran
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Wolverine takes on the Violator laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Ultraman Baltan
no expression
Violator 10/10

Mider999
violator kills them then wonders why he was dressed like that and then says oh probably some guy on drugs thinking its halloween.

braz
i say Wolverine. good fight though

bigbran
Originally posted by braz
i say Wolverine. good fight though Originally posted by bigbran
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

braz
?

Wolvie guts him. whats Violater gunna do? rip his heart out?? he'll just grow back a new one.

The Pict
Wolverine could kill him, but Violator would come back.

bigbran
?

Wolvie guts him. whats Violater gunna do? rip his heart out?? he'll just grow back a new one. What the hell is Wolverine going to do to Violator??!?!?!?!

Violator usually gets ripped apart by Spawn anyway. He still fights.

I don't see how Wolves is going to do anything to Violator. Or do anything more than Spawn.

braz
Spawn>>Violator

Big Sexy
Spawn>>Violator Violator>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine

braz
the only reason Violator would stand a chance is just cuz hes immortal

bigbran
the only reason Violator would stand a chance is just cuz hes immortal No!
It's because he would tool Wolverine, like nothing.

braz
how

bigbran
how Have you ever read a Spawn comic?

darthgoober
the only reason Violator would stand a chance is just cuz hes immortal
Isn't that like saying "The only reason Wolverine would stand a chance is cause he has a healing factor".

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
Isn't that like saying "The only reason Wolverine would stand a chance is cause he has a healing factor". No he didn't!!!

Your about to be attacked.

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
No he didn't!!!

Your about to be attacked.
Let the fanboys bring it.

Big Sexy
how Can we say hellfire, reality warping, and recently duplication.

Milkie
WTF

Tha C-Master
Wolverine can still die from massive damage, if he loses his heart, he isn't just going to pop back up... that pretty much costs him the match.

Sub_Mariner
I refuse to answer this with a proper answer so:

ghtritriohtr.

Seriously, Violator 9/10(Bare in mind PIS.)

Alfheim
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine can still die from massive damage, if he loses his heart, he isn't just going to pop back up... that pretty much costs him the match.

I dunno man I read somewhere he can do stuff like that, but im not sure.....

Wolverine

Wolverine is a mutant with a number of both natural and artificial improvements to his physiology. His primary mutant power is an accelerated healing process called a "healing factor" that regenerates damaged or destroyed areas of his body far beyond the capabilities of an ordinary human and renders him immune to most toxins and diseases. Depictions of the speed and extent of injury to which Wolverine can heal vary, depending on the story and writer. Originally, this is portrayed as just accelerated healing, but writers increased this ability over years to the point that he can regenerate organs such as eyes and large portions of flesh. In Excalibur vol. 1 #100, the Xavier Protocols reveal that the removal of adamantium from Wolverine's skeleton increased his healing factor to "incredible levels" and that the only way to kill him is to remove his head from the vicinity of his body. Further, he is shown regenerating completely from being incinerated down to a skeleton in Wolverine, vol. 3 #43.

Milkie
There is no way Wolverine is winning against Violator at all.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
... and gets, "violated". clapping

bigbran
I can't even believe how people think Wolverine can actually win!!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dunno man I read somewhere he can do stuff like that, but im not sure.....

Wolverine

Wolverine is a mutant with a number of both natural and artificial improvements to his physiology. His primary mutant power is an accelerated healing process called a "healing factor" that regenerates damaged or destroyed areas of his body far beyond the capabilities of an ordinary human and renders him immune to most toxins and diseases. Depictions of the speed and extent of injury to which Wolverine can heal vary, depending on the story and writer. Originally, this is portrayed as just accelerated healing, but writers increased this ability over years to the point that he can regenerate organs such as eyes and large portions of flesh. In Excalibur vol. 1 #100, the Xavier Protocols reveal that the removal of adamantium from Wolverine's skeleton increased his healing factor to "incredible levels" and that the only way to kill him is to remove his head from the vicinity of his body. Further, he is shown regenerating completely from being incinerated down to a skeleton in Wolverine, vol. 3 #43. Bad writing, Wolverine is characterized to die from excessive bloodloss or organ damage, I'll pull it up tomorrow.

capt it up
lol you be surprized

capt it up
Bad writing, Wolverine is characterized to die from excessive bloodloss or organ damage, I'll pull it up tomorrow.
yet he has shown to survive both over and over and over and over so whats the bad writting? the bio your gunna show or his constant feats?

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
yet he has shown to survive both over and over and over and over so whats the bad writting? the bio your gunna show or his constant feats? So your saying Wolverine is immortal?

Also, I guess his skeleton holds all his organs, instead of his body....

capt it up
So your saying Wolverine is immortal?

Also, I guess his skeleton holds all his organs, instead of his body....
? I just saying that organ damage has neevr killed him. his heart exploding never killed him. losing all his blood did not kill him.

organ lose and blood lose will not kill him. they may be able to but they have failed to time and time again. also logan could possably be immortal there was a huge debate about it.

any ways I no commenting on this fight sicne I have no idea about the other guy

bigbran
? I just saying that organ damage has neevr killed him. his heart exploding never killed him. losing all his blood did not kill him.

organ lose and blood lose will not kill him. they may be able to but they have failed to time and time again. also logan could possably be immortal there was a huge debate about it.

any ways I no commenting on this fight sicne I have no idea about the other guy First off, how does being able to heal, make one immortal?
What's funny, is that his skeleton, whenever it gets destroyed or something, Wolverine goes down!
But when every organ in his body gets destroyed, he heals in 2 panels.....hmmm....

capt it up
First off, how does being able to heal, make one immortal?
What's funny, is that his skeleton, whenever it gets destroyed or something, Wolverine goes down!
But when every organ in his body gets destroyed, he heals in 2 panels.....hmmm....
when has logans skeleton been damage and not his body lol? what you just said made no sense sicne his skeleton is unbreakable.

did I say logan was immortal I said it possable and was even thought by the person who gave logan his skeleton.

darthgoober
when has logans skeleton been damage and not his body lol? what you just said made no sense sicne his skeleton is unbreakable.

did I say logan was immortal I said it possable and was even thought by the person who gave logan his skeleton.
I think he's referring to when his adamantium got pulled out and he almost died.

capt it up
I think he's referring to when his adamantium got pulled out and he almost died.
oh hahahaha. that damage all his organs and lost most all of his blood as well.

bigbran

did I say logan was immortal I said it possable and was even thought by the person who gave logan his skeleton. Remember when Thanos turned his skeleton into rubber....

Plus, so Wolverine, who has no connection with Death at all, who only has a healing factor, is immortal?
Shit, Deadpool wasn't immortal until he got turned into one.
But Wolverine, who has a lower healing factor than Deadpool, is immortal? What the f**k?Originally posted by darthgoober
I think he's referring to when his adamantium got pulled out and he almost died. Ya sure... that time too.

bigbran
oh hahahaha. that damage all his organs and lost most all of his blood as well. Interesting, since Magneto basically took the adamantium poisoning out....
which should have increased his healing factor....

capt it up
Remember when Thanos turned his skeleton into rubber....
He was never shown to be dead he just ahd no body structure. the fact is his body at no suport.

Plus, so Wolverine, who has no connection with Death at all, who only has a healing factor, is immortal?
Shit, Deadpool wasn't immortal until he got turned into one.
But Wolverine, who has a lower healing factor than Deadpool, is immortal? What the f**k? Ya sure... that time too.
You do realize deadpool was given his healing factor correct?
wolverine got it from having certian genes. the fact is does it matter if he immortal? his healing factor has allow him to survive organ lose and blood lose. He could be immortal there a chance he may not even be mutant it was all debate on these forums. I not saying he is immortal buter a chance he could be.

capt it up
Interesting, since Magneto basically took the adamantium poisoning out....
which should have increased his healing factor....
dude he forced the adamatium out of his bod through his skinn. imagine some one rippting metal all out of your body every wear his body was crashed his brain could not even handle the pain he went into shock.

darthgoober
He was never shown to be dead he just ahd no body structure. the fact is his body at no suport.

Just thought I'd point out that Dr. Strange said the only one he could retreive were Drax, Firelord, Dr. Doom, Thor, and Hulk. If Wolverine had been alive, I'm pretty sure Strange would have fetched him.

hawkwind
it would be a sad day for wolverine fanboys

capt it up
Just thought I'd point out that Dr. Strange said the only one he could retreive were Drax, Firelord, Dr. Doom, Thor, and Hulk. If Wolverine had been alive, I'm pretty sure Strange would have fetched him.
why would you retrive a man with no body structure?

darthgoober
why would you retrive a man with no body structure?
Are you seriously trying to say that not only would Strange NOT have a spell capable of harding bones, but also that Strange would be so heartless as to abandon Wolverine if he were alive?

capt it up
Are you seriously trying to say that not only would Strange NOT have a spell capable of harding bones, but also that Strange would be so heartless as to abandon Wolverine if he were alive?
how woudl he know logan would be alive? he was a pile of goo on the ground. I highly doubt strange had the time to find a spell to harden adamtium back from rubber to adamatium.

bigbran
He was never shown to be dead he just ahd no body structure. the fact is his body at no suport. Thanos killed everyone cept a couple. Everyone left on the field, was basically pronounced dead.
Cap was the only one standing.

You do realize deadpool was given his healing factor correct? So was Hulk's then. I also knew that. It grew to a point where it surpassed Wolverine's.

wolverine got it from having certian genes. This would make it different?

the fact is does it matter if he immortal? Yes, because your claiming that someone like Galactus couldn't kill him.

his healing factor has allow him to survive organ lose and blood lose. So? Doesn't make him immortal.
Deadpool's was better than his, and even he could die.

He could be immortal there a chance he may not even be mutant it was all debate on these forums. So the writers are just going to retcon everything, that is Wolverine, for his long history, just because some people debated it on a forum?
I not saying he is immortal buter a chance he could be. Because it was debated?

dude he forced the adamatium out of his bod through his skinn. Yes, and hasn't he survived worse? Plus, his healing factor should have been working....tsk, tsk.

imagine some one rippting metal all out of your body every wear his body was crashed I would, but my skeleton isn't laced with metal.

his brain could not even handle the pain he went into shock. So Wolverine couldn't handle the pain?

bigbran
how woudl he know logan would be alive? he was a pile of goo on the ground. I highly doubt strange had the time to find a spell to harden adamtium back from rubber to adamatium. He wouldn't because Wolverine was dead.

darthgoober
how woudl he know logan would be alive? he was a pile of goo on the ground. I highly doubt strange had the time to find a spell to harden adamtium back from rubber to adamatium.
He would know because he got the Eye of Agamo...DAMN IT! You know what it's called. And Wloverine WASN'T a pile of goo, he was laid out pretty flat. And retrieving him would have only required a teleportation spell.

capt it up
Thanos killed everyone cept a couple. Everyone left on the field, was basically pronounced dead.
Cap was the only one standing.

So was Hulk's then. I also knew that. It grew to a point where it surpassed Wolverine's.

This would make it different?

Yes, because your claiming that someone like Galactus couldn't kill him.

So? Doesn't make him immortal.
Deadpool's was better than his, and even he could die.

So the writers are just going to retcon everything, that is Wolverine, for his long history, just because some people debated it on a forum?
Because it was debated?

Yes, and hasn't he survived worse? Plus, his healing factor should have been working....tsk, tsk.

I would, but my skeleton isn't laced with metal.

So Wolverine couldn't handle the pain?

why are we debating logan being immortal or not? the fact is it holds no bonds in this fight. there really no piont to debating it. there a thread dedicated to it.

also I like to mention he was said no to be mutant on more then one occassion and he was thought to be immortal by more then one person. they really would not need to recon any thing.

any ways does it really matter either way he can survive organ lose and blood lose.

back when logan had his adamatium skeleton ripped out it was before two major up grades to his healing. skeleton got roced out of his body and not very fast at that. it must of been unbelieable pain.

also do you enjoy getting in to arguements about nothing? there really no need for it unless you wana debate logan surviveng blood lsoe and organ lose ebcuase i bee glad to list comic numbers and scanns.

capt it up
He would know because he got the Eye of Agamo...DAMN IT! You know what it's called. And Wloverine WASN'T a pile of goo, he was laid out pretty flat. And retrieving him would have only required a teleportation spell.

eye of what ever it is does not tell you who alive last time I check and logan was not laid out flatt he body was screwed up like no other.

why are we argueing this it has no point in any thread really lol.

darthgoober
eye of what ever it is does not tell you who alive last time I check and logan was not laid out flatt he body was screwed up like no other.

why are we argueing this it has no point in any thread really lol.
The Eye of whatever, let's Dr. Strange see pretty much anything he wants. That's one of the things that's makes it so great. And Wolverine while not layed out flat in a nice and neat sort of way(I DID exagerate), was still far from a pile of goo. he still had his basic shape. In fact I think the only think that was really out of place, was that one of his arms was folded behind his back. All Strange would've had to do was use a simple scry spell, to check Wolverine for vital signs, he's done A LOT more with the Eye.

Soljer
The Eye of whatever, let's Dr. Strange see pretty much anything he wants. That's one of the things that's makes it so great. And Wolverine while not layed out flat in a nice and neat sort of way(I DID exagerate), was still far from a pile of goo. he still had his basic shape. In fact I think the only think that was really out of place, was that one of his arms was folded behind his back. All Strange would've had to do was use a simple scry spell, to check Wolverine for vital signs, he's done A LOT more with the Eye.

Who was it....

I think someone once compared the Eye of Agamotto...aggamoto...aggamato....

****ing A, where is long pig when you need him?

Anyways, someone once compared the eye to the reality gem. Pretty nifty little device that Strange has on him at all times.

bigbran
why are we debating logan being immortal or not? the fact is it holds no bonds in this fight. there really no piont to debating it. there a thread dedicated to it.

also I like to mention he was said no to be mutant on more then one occassion and he was thought to be immortal by more then one person. they really would not need to recon any thing.

any ways does it really matter either way he can survive organ lose and blood lose.

back when logan had his adamatium skeleton ripped out it was before two major up grades to his healing. skeleton got roced out of his body and not very fast at that. it must of been unbelieable pain.

also do you enjoy getting in to arguements about nothing? there really no need for it unless you wana debate logan surviveng blood lsoe and organ lose ebcuase i bee glad to list comic numbers and scanns. So basically in the last part, you don't want to debate Wolverine being immortal, but you want to debate something else?

Anyway, where is this "immortal thread"?

capt it up
So basically in the last part, you don't want to debate Wolverine being immortal, but you want to debate something else?

Anyway, where is this "immortal thread"?
comic book forum. why would I wanan debate logan beign immortal? does not really help me at all. if any thing it be quite a dumb move by me.

I truely have no idea if I think he immortal or not. I no if I do once they explain how wolverine healing so well in civil war.

darthgoober
Just so there's no doubt...
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/416/theinfinitygauntlet0422wg8.th.jpg
See, while other than Wolverine's arm being folded and the rest of his body a little wrinkled, Wolverine still has DEFINITE human shape(he's NOT a pile of goo). If he had been alive, it would have been no problem for Strange to tell. Ok, carry on.

Lord Rock
This fight will never end. No one of them can kill the each other.

jasonk3
Violator

jasonk3
Originally posted by Lord Rock
This fight will never end. No one of them can kill the each other.

Wolverine can be killed, but he can bring himself back to life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.