The School Song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Why did they only sin it in their first year?

x_hp_fan
I know I was wondering that too. I guess JK just for got to put it in the rest of the books. erm

The Phantom
What do you mean?

nehaa
um...jk put it in the 4th movie but i dont thnk she did on the books

Barker
Dumbledore called for the school song when he was feeling particularly buoyant, but times are becoming even darker in the Wizarding world. Should Dumbledore ever suggest a rousing encore, you may assume that he is on top form once more.

x_hp_fan
I think I heard that before. Was it at JK's website??

Barker
Si.

ashle
u speak spansh too

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Barker
Si.

Oh okay! Gracias por recordando me! (I hope I spelled recordando right)

Barker
Holy shit, I'm not that good. no expression

I just learned Tener and stuff, yet I'm in Spanish III. Dammned lazy Spanish I and II teacher. no expression

x_hp_fan
laughing I had a feeling that was gonna confuse you! lol! I grew up w/ Spanish at my casa! Incase you haven't noticed, I'm Mexican,....but I'm also either half or a quarter Salvadorian. (I heard my dad was mixed w/ Indian, but I heard it from my brother so I'm not sure if it's true. That's why I'm not sure if I'm half or a quarter Salvadorian) ~*~*Sorry if I confused you!! embarrasment*~*~

Barker
I should know that stuff, but as I said, my Spanish I and II teacher was a dumbass, and tought us nothing. I've learned more in 6 weeks in III than I did in those two classes in two years. no expression

x_hp_fan
Your Spanish 1 and 2 teacher was sorry. But did he/she automatically pass you??

Barker
He passed off anyone who wanted to go to the next class.

x_hp_fan
So, he passed anybody who actually seemed like they were trying??

You seem really smart! big grin

ashle
yea......all i have is forein french .but my sis has spansh 1 and 2 ...i thnk

x_hp_fan
I'm in Spanish 1 stick out tongue

ashle
thats kool.....wsh i had spansh all i kno is the verb 'tener' 'estar' 'comers' ser' 'queres' 'hablar' and well the numerals and how to make small sentences and that was all taught by my sster but i had to teach her french too so it sucked

x_hp_fan
That was nice of you. stick out tongue

ashle
thanx but she taught me spansh and well french is knd of useless here cuz a lot of people speak spansh instead

x_hp_fan
I can't remember where in the U.S. but there's a state that there's a lot of people who speak french there. stick out tongue

ashle
in the western side but i live in the very east so they speak spanish here cuz its next to mexico

x_hp_fan
Oh. stick out tongue

ashle
yea

trolly_crouchjr
why not we all sing the school song in spanish.............

x_hp_fan
Cuz we don't know how and I don't even know the words to the English one stick out tongue Hehe!

nehaa
me too

TheKingofKINGS!
OH allderdice, a song of joy we raise
Her trifold creed in word and deed we praise
She leads us in fellowship and pride
To that fair place where truth and love abide?

ashle
um....i thought it went

hogwarts,hogwarts hoggy warty howarts teach us something please

at least somethng lke that

x_hp_fan
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.