Choke on it!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptWonka

Ericadawn
Poor heartbroken Jack...

sad

lovethemtigers
What is this..something you made up or a leaked script????

LovelyOne

Ericadawn
And what is your source on that? Who told you that he would die?

LovelyOne
this is from thje DRAFT version of the script BTW what he posted..mine is from the FINAL version so he/she can **** off back to ****** Will

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Ericadawn

totally not gonna tell you because he will get into trouble..but I know its confirmed and I cant ****ing WAIT for you to see it you little *****

gonna laugh so ****ing hard..Orlie said in Empire magazine that he is NOT coming back for a fourth AHAHA they are killing his CRAPPY CHARACTER OFF

hazel1
Originally posted by LovelyOne
YEAH WELL WILL DIES in AWE cuz he's a pansy boy *****!! YOU KttC ****er..so **** hahaha you r beloved ***** with a fake beard on dies he DIES he DIES!! so **** offf and choke on that!

And you where telling me off for swearing........

mmoviejunkie
YEAH WELL WILL DIES in AWE cuz he's a pansy boy *****!! YOU KttC ****er..so **** hahaha you r beloved ***** with a fake beard on dies he DIES he DIES!! so **** offf and choke on that!

haha, gotta love lovelyone!!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by hazel1
And you where telling me off for swearing........

thats cuz you called us a mother ****er..but im just angry at this little pansy W/E shipper from keeptithecode.com trying to be little Jack..with a tiny part from the draft script yes the really early DRAFT SCRIPT!!..where as I know what happens to pansy boy Will at the end of AWE because i managed to read parts of the final one

hazel1
He was only joking.
and i never called people here mother ****ers, i called the people who wrote the script.

Ericadawn
Yes, a certain Jack phrase does come to mind...

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I guess his comment could mean that Will dies or could mean that they will simply go in a different direction with new characters, like a prequel.

LovelyOne
no he turns into Davy Jones big grin sorry love..well actually he becomes the next captain of the dutchman because he stabs the heart..

he's not coming back for a forth but no news from keria oh my..POOR DEAD WILL

Ericadawn
He was only joking.
and i never called people here mother ****ers, i called the people who wrote the script.

You mean like Ted and Terry??

mmoviejunkie
Yes, a certain Jack phrase does come to mind...

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I guess his comment could mean that Will dies or could mean that they will simply go in a different direction with new characters, like a prequel.

or maybe will just dies....

lovethemtigers

I've seen this name on KTTC too...I just want to know why KTTC people hate Captain Jack Sparrow so much...he is the MAIN character of these triologies....HE IS THE MONEY MAN>>>>go ask Gore, Jerry, Keira, Ted, Terry, James Davenport, etc, etc...even your ever-lovin Orlando Bloom and they will all tell you....it's all about Jack Sparrow.....without him...these movies are just another movie...and not a 1 Billion dollar movie....you guys are crazy....

Ericadawn
You read parts? That's not quite the same as reading the whole thing especially when they're still deciding how to end it.

LovelyOne
and by Keiras end in the script??..well I would say he NEVER comes back to her HAHAHAHA

hazel1
You mean like Ted and Terry??

Like i said, whoever wrote it.
and even if it was ted and terry... then are mother ****ers..

Ericadawn
And it's Jack Davenport

LovelyOne
You read parts? That's not quite the same as reading the whole thing especially when they're still deciding how to end it.

EDIT - removed this because I dont want to get that person in trouble

I'll just say I have confirmation...because ithe scene has been SHOT love

lovethemtigers

Ericadawn
That is not a very nice thing to say about anyone especially Ted and Terry who love the fans, including you.

I also love Jack Sparrow. I have nothing against him. I just prefer Will and Elizabeth, but I want a fitting end for all the characters.

Chiki Mina

mmoviejunkie
"That is not a very nice thing to say about anyone especially Ted and Terry who love the fans, including you.

I also love Jack Sparrow. I have nothing against him. I just prefer Will and Elizabeth, but I want a fitting end for all the characters." -Ericadawn

how is that a fitting ending for jack??

Pierce Urlipz
Like i said, whoever wrote it.
and even if it was ted and terry... then are mother ****ers..

*giggle* I thought the muther ****ers were STILL writing the script last I heard...

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
why dont u choke on wills dick!! we take no bull shit

remember chiki, will has nothing to choke on

LovelyOne
Well a lot of people hate the chatracter of Will..you look at any critical revie no one ever praises his character..he's just the thing that was placed into movie 1 because Jack was a risk as a character..

I wonder why they even have sexual tension in AWE between Jack/Liz unless they are teasing us with these 2 as a possibility..and judging by the ending...well I think there would be a big chance for Jack/Liz to get together in the 4th movie..now that the whelp has been written out of the story. THANK GOD

They are basically dedicating this story to Will because its his final one..and they are ending with Will/Liz....pun intended.

lovethemtigers
why dont u choke on wills dick!! we take no bull shit

OMG eek! laughing THIS IS THE FUNNIEST POST I HAVE EVER READ I FELL OFF MY CHAIR LAUGHING...CHIKI YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND....LONG LIVE ELIZABETH AND JACK....

Chiki Mina
THE POINT HERE PPL THAT U CAN BE WHATEVER SHIPPER U WANT!!!!!!!

NOW THE MAIN POINT IS DONT INSULT JACK/LIZ SHIPPERS!!! U can sometimes insult jack and say that he stole wills gurl and yada yada but when we say "i dont like Will" u kick us out!! is that what u guys offer in KTTC? u must love will or get banned..????

technically, we are not insulting william turner. we are just giving u a taste of ur own medicine for those who like to insult jack.

LovelyOne
Will is gonna turn into fish face the slimey git

fish face's R us..hmm

Liz which fish face do you want?

Will or Davy?

OH GOD..I cant WAIT to see Will piss off from the story for good.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
remember chiki, will has nothing to choke on

eek! laughing Happy Dance SECOND FUNNIEST POST....CUZ AS WE ALL KNOW WILL IS A EUNICH...SINGS EXCELLENT SOPRANO..GO WATCH THE "SOMETHING THERE" SPARRABETH VIDEO AND YOU WILL SEE..IT'S GREAT

LovelyOne
Oh and it seems as if Tia is going to go off with him too..cuz of some other stuff I have heard..and guess what..HER characters not coming back for 4 either according to her because of her "dramatic departure" which seems to tie in With will's

Chiki Mina
they are just trying to aggrevate us. im sure there are great j/l ppl in kttc BUT WE CANT NEVER MEET THEM BC THEY ALWAYS GET BANNED!

katelovespirate
holy shit you guys, what just went down here?

first of all, that scene, is SMOKING. i am going to be weeping my guts out at the HOTNESS and BEAUTY of Captain Jack Sparrow. Screw the wench, she so doesn't deserve him.

OMGSH jack is so flipping amazing. this scene... wow... i really am going to be crying my eyes out.

nice move t and t... make everyone love Jack even MORE, and hate liz even MORE, and feel badly for poor Jack (who has been through so much on liz's account), so that no one will mind when will and liz die tragically or whatever.

HOORAY FOR CAPTAIN JACK@!!!!!! the hottest pirate in the caribbean!!!!! big grin

oh gee. seriously man. this is intense.

LovelyOne
Liz wont die Kate remember pearl harbour?

WRETCH much

Oh lookie its Will Junior!

but DAMN who's son is it?

laughing out loud

VOMIT

even if that has been removed it was never their intention to kill of Liz's character too it seems

LovelyOne
Also 'm sorry for snapping..I just didn't like the aggravation

Chiki Mina
well either the kraken ate them or they are just afraid to fight back and post..

katelovespirate
Liz wont die Kate remember pearl harbour?

WRETCH much

Oh lookie its Will Junior!

but DAMN who's son is it?

laughing out loud

VOMIT

even if that has been removed it was never their intention to kill of Liz's character too it seems

hahahaha oh gee. t and t are way better than pearl harbor. if they go that way, i will laugh in confusing and despair. lol.

too bad they wont kill liz, cause there would be a character worth killing apparently. she has treated all the men in her life like crap and always gotten her way. its time for her to suffer.

gee that scene just made me love Jack so much, and i just want to whack liz over the head with an oar!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LovelyOne
I think they are obviously trying to make you feel sorry for Jack for one reason or another...Its him thats looking like Davy J..how funny it is that Will is the one who stabs the heart however.

and Jack is left with a certain Ms Swann..who IMO is in big ass denial over Jack judging by that scene

katelovespirate
if liz doesnt dig herself out of denial sometime soon, she's going to wind up married to a dead fish-face stuck on some ship, daydreaming about dreadlocks and eyeliner.

Ericadawn
I love this scene and I hope it remains in the film, it's just perfect...you can see how much Jack loves her.

LovelyOne
I wouldnt mind her pissing off either..I'm just glad she cant be with Will at the end..she deserves it the *****..but remember that is ONLY from the draft script.

she deserves to have her own heart ripped out..and she does..

katelovespirate
I love this scene and I hope it remains in the film, it's just perfect...you can see how much Jack loves her.

yes exactly!!!!! why are they doing this to us!?!?!?!??!! (sobs dramatically) how dare they make Jack fall in love and then not give him the girl. JACK IS THE WHOLE SERIES YOU PEA BRAINS!!!!! GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS!!!!!

sigh, sorry, slightly dramatic tonight.

liz is such a hooker. gosh. and Jack is being all lovely and gentlemanly. somehow, i wish he would just grab her and have his way with her. maybe that would finally knock some sense into her.

Chiki Mina
yea i admit im a bit angry at liz, she does need a lesson and she will learn in AWE. but death is not really the answer for her

i think she learned at tias hut. that by trying to get rid of her "temptation" it all back fired and fell in love.

Mistypirate
GUYS PLEASE, I'M SITTING HERE BITING MY NAIL, IS THIS REAL? OR ARE THEY JUST $%^ING WITH US? ARE THEY HARRASING US? WHO IS THAT CAPT WONKA? confused

Chiki Mina
dont loose ur cool gurl! dont make them irritate u. they are just trying to agrevate us..just ignore.

LovelyOne
Honestly.poor jack..why are they doing this to him ay?

IMO they are now making his character suit hers more..treat her how she wants to be treated

or are they making him revert back to his old ways of viewing and treating women like bitches?..travel off with two whores riddled STD's?

Sorry but I think thats disgusting. How dare they do that to such a well loved character..

Mistypirate
You know im gonna calm down, its not worth it. Lets see whos going to be laughing in the end big grin

Chiki Mina
well all we can do is hold our heads up high no matter what. but the days are numbered..untill may 25, 2007. i will point and laugh lol

LovelyOne
You know what..the most important thing to notice here is that Elizabeth doesn't see how much she just hurt Jack by saying that to him..IMO if she saw that smile drop like that, her reaction may have been a bit different..they made a POINT that she doesnt see him looking hurt. So she continues to be a *****

also notice how it says (softly?) with a big fat?

In other words..she's feeling threatened by her feelings for Jack again..they are still very much there..she's probably frustrated and just wants Will there so her little temptation will dissapear...to bad he dies though

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Pierce Urlipz
*giggle* I thought the muther ****ers were STILL writing the script last I heard...

nop...well the one I read was "near" final so I'm guessing most of it is legit. But yes there are changes being made all the time (as heard from other sources)..but I know that Will does stab the heart and turns into the next Captain..its quite obvious from what Tia says to him in the hut,.and when you read that spoiler on podcast and then listen to what Naomi Harris says her character does at the end of AWE..its clear that Will's not coming back...Naomi said she's not coming back after her dramatic departure..which seems to tie in With Will.

Naomi originally thought that she was going to come back for a forth because of that departure..but now she's obviously been told she's not...what would have made her think she's coming back? Because its tied in with Will's fate it seems and she thought that was a cliffhanger where as its not its closure for his character..They are killing off the character of Will and are using Tia to do it me thinks

Orlando has even said he's not coming back for a fourth in Empire magazine.

lovethemtigers
Yes I definitely think when and if we see the scene played out...we are going to see that Liz is still in denial....also, this stuff about unrequited love...remember, Kate, we've touched on this before on the Jack is Vexed thread...I would hate to see that...and maybe that is what Johnny meant...when he told Ted and Terry and Gore...wait a minute this is not how my character would act, this isn't normal for him, maybe this what he meant by seeing Jack go to a place he's never imagined this character would be taken, a victim of unrequited love for a slip of a girl...arghhh come on Disney, Jack Sparrow is too smart and clever for this...as I said before, I'd rather see Jack sail off with the two hookers then be a heartsick fool over the ***** that chained him to the mast if she is too stupid to see the man and the love staring her in the face and continues to pine away for that welp of a eunich, Will -who is destined to be a fish face....

LovelyOne
LMAO fish face yay to death of the whelp..they are finally killing off the weakest link in the series..why did you take so long to do so T&T?

When yuo look at Ted's overall theme for PotC series..you can see what he's getting at and its love for Jack IMO

and then when you look at what Johhny said about his character direction for 3..it becomes kinda clear

katelovespirate
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Yes I definitely think when and if we see the scene played out...we are going to see that Liz is still in denial....also, this stuff about unrequited love...remember, Kate, we've touched on this before on the Jack is Vexed thread...I would hate to see that...and maybe that is what Johnny meant...when he told Ted and Terry and Gore...wait a minute this is not how my character would act, this isn't normal for him, maybe this what he meant by seeing Jack go to a place he's never imagined this character would be taken, a victim of unrequited love for a slip of a girl...arghhh come on Disney, Jack Sparrow is too smart and clever for this...as I said before, I'd rather see Jack sail off with the two hookers then be a heartsick fool over the ***** that chained him to the mast if she is too stupid to see the man and the love staring her in the face and continues to pine away for that welp of a eunich, Will -who is destined to be a fish face....

i could not agree more. i would also rather jack sail off happy rather than the victim of f-ing unrequited love. However, the writers often compare his character arc to that of rick in casablanca. blech.

so the scene in two, when Liz is on the ship she stowed away, and they are having that conversation... i think that might mean something.

"a lady, widowed before her marriage..."
"A virgin too, likely as not, searching for her husband lost at see"

so this COULD be foreshadowing that the marriage is never consumated....

LovelyOne
wha?

katelovespirate
dont will and liz get married in 3? i thought that was part of the script.

LovelyOne
oh wait I understand you..

AHA so that MEANS THAT IS what they originally ment with the Will Jr??

OMG

means she was a virgin right up until she married Will..then he "dies"

so WHO was the dad meant to be?

Alina
Hello all. Newbie here and a rapid JE-shipper. I've crawled away from KttC because I couldn't stand all the WE-shippng and rules.
So here I am and I must say I'm in shock: Will dies!!! YAH *evil laughter* that is sooo perfect. I can't stand him.
But Jack turns into a sap because of Elizabeth? Not good. I would rather have him alone or with the wenches than him longing for Elizabeth, who's longing for Will. Wow, that would be a certainly be a Disney bittersweet ending....
BTW; is it true that she'll get pregnant? Who's the dad?Or does she die?
Oh, someone enlighten me here....I'm soo confused.....

sccch
Crawled away from KTTC?Oh ok. Well,WELCOME ABOARD To the KMC Forum! I honestly don't care if Will or Beckett dies.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Alina
Hello all. Newbie here and a rapid JE-shipper. I've crawled away from KttC because I couldn't stand all the WE-shippng and rules.
So here I am and I must say I'm in shock: Will dies!!! YAH *evil laughter* that is sooo perfect. I can't stand him.
But Jack turns into a sap because of Elizabeth? Not good. I would rather have him alone or with the wenches than him longing for Elizabeth, who's longing for Will. Wow, that would be a certainly be a Disney bittersweet ending....
BTW; is it true that she'll get pregnant? Who's the dad?Or does she die?
Oh, someone enlighten me here....I'm soo confused.....

see thats the thing I cant imagine them showing us Jack just end it clearly heartbroken by Liz..I have a feeling they may show you a Jack/Liz hint before it closes big grin

LovelyOne
Kate what happened to rick in casablanca?

EDIT - hope that doesnt happen

Alina
Oh I hope so. I'm not sure I can stomach a heartbroken Jack ( I love him too much)But I guess it depends on how it is played out. I can't imagine Johnny going all soap-opera-y with it. I imagine that maybe that was what he was so unhappy about with the first draft he got, too sappy and unlike Jack....Oh the possibilities for fanfiction if it ends with no one getting together...I kinda like the idea of Liz being on her own (though I still resent her for hurting Jack and killing him). Well as long as Jack is still Jack, I'm happy. BTW what has johnny said about Jack in P3? I haven't heard that....oh bugger, only 10 minutes left on the comp.

sccch
Originally posted by Alina
Oh I hope so. I'm not sure I can stomach a heartbroken Jack ( I love him too much)But I guess it depends on how it is played out. I can't imagine Johnny going all soap-opera-y with it. I imagine that maybe that was what he was so unhappy about with the first draft he got, too sappy and unlike Jack....Oh the possibilities for fanfiction if it ends with no one getting together...I kinda like the idea of Liz being on her own (though I still resent her for hurting Jack and killing him). Well as long as Jack is still Jack, I'm happy. BTW what has johnny said about Jack in P3? I haven't heard that....oh bugger, only 10 minutes left on the comp.

*eyes go wide* YOU JUST GAVE ME A GREAT IDEA FOR A STORY!!

LovelyOne
he said something like he was surprised that they took his character to that kind of place with 2/3

Alina
he said something like he was surprised that they took his character to that kind of place with 2/3

If this is true about him being sappy, I can she why....hopefully it won't be too "nausiating" I want Jack to be Jack.
Well I'm off...see you all tomorrow *waves*

LovelyOne
turrah xxx hunni

willofthewisp
I agree with everything that's just been said. They won't end on a down note about anything. Even if tragedy hits, there will be an optimistic tone for the ending. Look at DMC when Jack flat out dies! Everyone's upset and then the music picks up and we see Barbossa of all people! That's a very optimistic (although confusing) ending. But it picks us back up and lets us know everything bad that happened will be fixed.

sccch
That's true!!!

LovelyOne
also I think we are forgetting the biggest thing here..the compass pointed to Jack because what she wants most is JACK so that must mean SOMETHING by the end of AWE....that cant just be explained aaway..ted even suggested it didnt point there for sex or because she wants to be a pirate she wants JACK as a man in her life

ted Just says the horneyness on her behalf makes it 10 times more difficult for her to resist him in the movie...which IMO explains why she is SO on Jack in DMC..its rather premature..and it seemed as if she wasnt ready to handle being with Jack just yet

there IS something deeper there too..and thats the part she is afraid of it seems..thats the thing she needs to overcome.

IMO she would NEVER been all over Jack like that HAD there not been deeper feelings there too.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by katelovespirate
i could not agree more. i would also rather jack sail off happy rather than the victim of f-ing unrequited love. However, the writers often compare his character arc to that of rick in casablanca. blech.

so the scene in two, when Liz is on the ship she stowed away, and they are having that conversation... i think that might mean something.

"A virgin too, likely as not, searching for her husband lost at see"

so this COULD be foreshadowing that the marriage is never consumated....

WOW, KATE, MY LUV., THIS IS GREAT..THAT IS ONE CLUE I NEVER PAID MUCH ATTENTION TO....BUT NOW IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE...OMG........

LovelyOne
OMG widowed before her marriage????

OMG that links in with the START!! OMFHG!!

OMG OMG OMG!!

she looks as if she is mourning the death of someone in her wedding dress its raining it looks like a funeral someone or something is MISSING from her life..her wedding gets HALTED and we then first see Jack in a FRIGGING COFFIN

then LATER he dies and she's mourning the death of him!

iy all ties in

her true love SO AINT WILL ****

sccch
hmmm 2 meanings of 'widowed'
#1:a woman whose husband has died, especially when she has not remarried

#2:a woman whose partner regularly goes away from her to take part in a particular activity

lovethemtigers
also I think we are forgetting the biggest thing here..the compass pointed to Jack because what she wants most is JACK so that must mean SOMETHING by the end of AWE....that cant just be explained aaway..ted even suggested it didnt point there for sex or because she wants to be a pirate she wants JACK as a man in her life

ted Just says the horneyness on her behalf makes it 10 times more difficult for her to resist him in the movie...which IMO explains why she is SO on Jack in DMC..its rather premature..and it seemed as if she wasnt ready to handle being with Jack just yet

there IS something deeper there too..and thats the part she is afraid of it seems..thats the thing she needs to overcome.

IMO she would NEVER been all over Jack like that HAD there not been deeper feelings there too.

True...we cannot forget all of the great clues and symbols and theories we have uncovered....surely they mean something..and maybe in just one small moment in AWE at the end it will all tie in and make perfect sense...cuz....you are right...we all know the compass points to jack because Elizabeth wants Jack (waffle) because he's Jack...not because she wants that kind of life or because she is hungry (horney)....and with Elizabeth I don't think she would be so infatuated by Jack in just a sexual manner...because even Norrington comments on it as we have siad time and time again...there is no way that conversation between James and Liz was just a filler...why have it???? To let us know that something is developing between jack and LIz....she's thinking about Jack, not the Welp.......I think everthing about Liz screams denial....Why? Maybe we will find out in the end, when she finally gives into Jack....

LovelyOne
It means she was basically widowed from Jack before her wedding to will OMG it makes so much sense

LovelyOne

Meaning she is REALLY widowed before her marriage and it makes perfect sence of that scene at the start IMO..TOTALLY..its NOT Will IMO..that opening scene..to me suggests its JACK..I mean come when we first meet her she's basically kneeling at a grave and we then first meet Jack in a coffin..and he has left her..he left her a year before

lovethemtigers
OMG widowed before her marriage????

OMG that links in with the START!! OMFHG!!

OMG OMG OMG!!

she looks as if she is mourning the death of someone in her wedding dress its raining it looks like a funeral someone or something is MISSING from her life..her wedding gets HALTED and we then first see Jack in a FRIGGING COFFIN

then LATER he dies and she's mourning the death of him!

iy all ties in

her true love SO AINT WILL ****

LOVELYONE...HOPE IS RESTORED...THAT IS SO TRUE...THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS...SEE TERRY AND TED DID NOT REALIZE HOW SMART SOME OF US ARE AND HOW WE CAN LOOK INTO THIS MOVIE AND NOT REALIZE WE COULD SEE AND INTERPRET ALL THE THINGS THEY THOUGHT THEY ARE HIDDING...AND THOSE KTTC DON'T SEE IT...BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO...THEY ARE TOO MUCH INTO THE OLD WILL AND OLD ELIZABETH...THAT IS DIEING....A MEMORY....THE PAST.....

Widowed before her marriage...a virgin stilll.

what is this stuff about a Will, Jr. .....something in the script????
Maybe there is some scene that we don't really realize that something has happened between Jack and Liz...Liz is going to have a baby and it's going to be Jack's
Remember Gibbs telling Elizabeth "Bad, bad for every Mother's son what calls himself Pirate"...only a child of Liz and Jack's would call himself PIRATE>>>>>>>>>>

lovethemtigers
Ya know what CaptWonka and Ericadawn are the ones that can choke on that scene...cuz they are going to find out that it's all about Jack and Liz...and not that Welp they all seem to think is the hero.....

LovelyOne
how can she be widowed BEFORE marriage? Will was WITH her the whole time..OMG its jacky boy!"

LovelyOne
Ya know what CaptWonka and Ericadawn are the ones that can choke on that scene...cuz they are going to find out that it's all about Jack and Liz...and not that Welp they all seem to think is the hero.....

LMAO exactly! laughing out loud

"#1:a woman whose husband has died, especially when she has not remarried

#2:a woman whose partner regularly goes away from her to take part in a particular activity"

It means she is REALLY married to someone else in her heart before her "marriage" IMO and its Jack..its so obvious..the first scene suggests its Jack..and the end scene suggests its Jack....before she's even married she is feeling widdowed and she IS widowed at the end!

1. Will never left her in port Royal until the marriage was halted..that opening scene suggests Jack is what is dead and missing from her life..he's in a coffin! she's at a funeral..he left her a year ago

2. Will never DIED in the story JACK did and the ending ties in with the start..Will he dies AFTER he married her...

Its hard to explain..

that line means she is a widow..how can you be a widow before even marrying someone?

It means she's really married to Jack in her HEART .. the scenes suggest it especially that first one..Jack has left her..and we then see him in a coffin after she is basically kneeling down at a "funeral"

LovelyOne
OMG that 1 little line was just lying there and no one even picked up on it until Ms Kate found it lol

LovelyOne

what is this stuff about a Will, Jr. .....something in the script????
Maybe there is some scene that we don't really realize that something has happened between Jack and Liz...Liz is going to have a baby and it's going to be Jack's
Remember Gibbs telling Elizabeth "Bad, bad for every Mother's son what calls himself Pirate"...only a child of Liz and Jack's would call himself PIRATE>>>>>>>>>>

exactly, exactly..IMO it was supposed to be Jack's son in that script..but are they making a 4th now with Jack and her? so they are taking it out..one can pray big grin that she will be in the fourth

She's a virgin right until she gets married and Will basically dies as soon as he married her..so it must have happened afterward..with her husband..the one that is true in her heart..and it all suggests its Jack..that start scene and end scene and that line..

It then says "tortuga" in fire where she bumps into Jack right after that line..as in its all destiny taking its course..

shannstar79
wow Guys I never picked up on thet line until now!! ALL SIGNS POINT TO JACK AND LIZ Its Carzy if Tand T dont put them together

katelovespirate
nice detective work guys. i'm lovin this sudden optimism that has spread about. big grin i'm at work but i'll go off on a loop with ya'll later!!! smile

sccch
If I can tell in the movie they won't get together,I might walk out of the theater...

shannstar79
dont walk out,
they will be back in POTC4

PIRATES=SEX
AHHH holy s*** You GALS omg this is like making me wanna jump up and dance and the things my chiki in the beginning "why don't you choke on wills dick" OMFG i didn't stop laughing till i got done reading page 4 lol
You guys srsly we are like so good , t and t would flip out if they saw how we are figuring these little things out AHHHHHHH i srsly love this forum and all the people in it.. KMC FOREVER!!!

LovelyOne
Its kinda little eccho in the story..at first its symbolic..like fate destiny etc..it symbolises that Jack is her true husband because of that scene where she looks as if she is a widow and then Jack's in a coffin..its not like she KNOWS he is her husband at heart..but she might kinda be feeling it subconciously especially in the cell (again dont get me started on the dog/Jack thing)

He IS lost at sea..he left her a year before and she's widowed..the coffin is even floating on the sea when we first meet him lol laughing out loud..then she's lead not to Will after that line..she's lead to JACK and the way the fire burns there and says Tortuga implies it all because Jack was just like "to tortuga!" in the scene before big grin DESTINY, FATE INTERVENING ETC

then later on it becomes a reality..he is dead and lost at sea..and she goes in SEARCH of him..her TRUE husband and this is all before MARRIAGE TO WILLIAM THE WHELP..IMO its only after she marries will and he's dead we shall see her embrace jack for some odd reason..its like marriage but marriage to her true husband IMO who is Jack..and the fact she has that kid at the end might imply that..I dont think its Will's cuz when I asked the girl.Is it Wills? she couldnt answer me cuz there is no indication in her script me thinks

Jack is not one to be married but its more like a symbolic marriage me thinks

They are both free but are together.

"we're not free yet love" - Jack

LovelyOne
OMG everthing I have said about the emotional battles appears to be going on for real..I thought I was crazy but this has made me kinda realise

remember Volger's and Campbell's hero's 12 steps and how it all pointed to Will/Father/Dutchman Jack/Liz Liz/Jack?

then when heard she was suppsed to be with Will i just didnt understand because that would mean they mess with the steps..and NO movie or story does that when they are trying to be sucessful

each main character has to learn to make a sacrifce in order to have what they really want most in life..With Liz its obvious..Its Jack, the compass said so and that line hints it, the opening and end scene hints it and various other lines in the movie hint it..its the thing she is lead to by the super natural helper of the story..Just like Will was lead to the duthcman and his father and Jack was lead to Elizabeth

Jack is ahead of everyone..he's already done it he gave up his fear of making Liz an obligation..Liz is still going through it which explains all the scenes where she's trying to ignore Jack..she needs to give up Will..and Will well the ending is obvious..he gives up Elizbaeth so that he can stab the heart to save his dad

shannstar79
your exacly right, It all goes back to everything youve been saying all along
u rock smile

LovelyOne
AWW^^ I sure hope so..I really do otherwise..well I dunno Its not just me its everyones great theories..we see sense and thats all that matters

I keep seeing that capt wonka girl viewing the site and then leaving..come on post with us deary...I wont rip you to shreds..I've calmed down now.

shannstar79
heheh I saw her too on here too: shes probably scared I would be heheh I am just kidding
Capt wanka post its cool smile

Mistypirate
WOW ALL OF THIS IS AMAZING,LOVELYONE, DOES LIZ CONSUMMATES THE RELATIONSHIP WITH WILL AFTER SHE GETS MARRIED? OR COULD IT BE THAT SHE WAS WITH JACK BEFORE MARRYING THE WHELP?

sailorleo
And it's Jack Davenport what about him?

PirateDiva
OMG...awsome input here i think u might have discovered something there with the widow line!! Cool!!! i like it tell me more more more!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by sailorleo
what about him?

no that ericadawn girl just tried to correct LOVELYONE to get on her nerves....which was not nice!!!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Mistypirate
WOW ALL OF THIS IS AMAZING,LOVELYONE, DOES LIZ CONSUMMATES THE RELATIONSHIP WITH WILL AFTER SHE GETS MARRIED? OR COULD IT BE THAT SHE WAS WITH JACK BEFORE MARRYING THE WHELP?

he stabs it right after Barbossa married them

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OMG...awsome input here i think u might have discovered something there with the widow line!! Cool!!! i like it tell me more more more!!!

yea me to, i want to know more as well, that line is awesome. If it wasn't for lovely, I would have never noticed the importance of that line. She is amazing, those KTTC people are just jealous because we have more intelligent and rational people in here. They just can't see pass their noses. Oh I forgot Kate as well, she is awesome.

LovelyOne
well I wouldn't say rational laughing out loud

I do feel really bad for my behaviour yesterday sad embarrasment

Mistypirate
he stabs it right after Barbossa married them

OK cool so thats a definite NO.

Mistypirate
DON'T FEEL BAD , YOU DON'T HAVE TO. THEY MADE US LOOSE OUR TEMPER. IT HAPPENS. I WAS GOING MAD AS WELL. BUT OH WELL, I GOT IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM big grin

Chiki Mina
i got confused over the Will junior part..

Josefina
how can she be widowed BEFORE marriage? Will was WITH her the whole time..OMG its jacky boy!"

I read what you all posted my pirate friends yes, and this quote of LovelyOne resumes it all! ALL INDICATES IT IS JACK, AND THAT CAN'T BE DENIED, YAY!!! She is widowing HIM! rolling on floor laughing

Hahaha I am so happy now I could run in circles and keep shouting laughing out loud... we're saved saved saved; now we only need an AWE with a dead Will at the end so then we can have a fourth movie that must be Jack and Liz.

Ahhh this widowing thing is just brilliant. Those two lines that reveal it, I am certain, were placed there as a foreshadowing truth not meant to be grasped by the audience. But you guys got it yes... didn't them, T&T? stick out tongue Tee-hee!

Hahaha double YAY! big grin!!! You guys are the best, you always make my day *sniff sad* *hugs everyone in a crazy happy impulse smile*

LovelyOne
totally you cant deny the opening and the ending scene..it suggests she's a widow because of Jack before the marriage to Will both times. big grin..look at my pic man looks like she's kneeling down at a grave..funeral setting or what??....then we see Jack in a coffin straight away on the sea..

later he's dead and she's mourning again her true husband is lost to the sea and she willingly goes in search of him..she's got Will WITH her and its still before the marriage..

LovelyOne
Or should I say widow to Jack because he left her year ago..this more forshadowing IMO

and she becomes a widow to Jack at the end because he is dead..

and she does marry Will and THEN he dies..or becomes the next captain rather..meaning he's not her true husband in her heart when you look at that revealing little line. And the two sugestive scenes that it matches with in the movie

Chiki Mina
question...

barbossa marries liz and will when will is dying or is on the verge of doing something risky? liz is gonna be a wife and still be a virgin?

LovelyOne
on the verge of stabbing the heart..IMO yes she's still a virgin when she marries him...BLAH REMOVED EDIT BLAH

Chiki Mina
waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

rewind back back back

u lost me lovelyone lol whats that about the son?? will jr?? whats that all about.

LovelyOne
lol oh crap I wasnt supposed to say that LMAO

gonna edit that

Chiki Mina
aa dammit u told everyone except me?! lol

LovelyOne
I did say if people wanna know PM me laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
ok then expect me to pm u then haha

RoguePw25
MOD NOTE:

This thread is on the verge of being closed. I'm glad that you all have gotten back on topic and are discussing this possibility but there is waaay too much profanity in this thread. Please do not do this, it offends people. LovelyOne, Chiki Mina, PIRATES=SEX and anyone else who is swearing ridiculously, this in an Official warning for you to please stop. Secdonly, for all of you who are posting in CAPS LOCK, please don't. It sounds like you are shouting. That would be lovethemtigers, Mistypirate and anyone else who is doing this.

evilm0nki3
Aw peoples got in trouble!

and where is that scene? hm. i just read the script yesterday...

Mistypirate
Oops my bad, I saw that my name was mentioned. I apologized for my bad behaviour.

PirateDiva
LOL....WoW!! This ThreaD GoT ToLd!!!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL....WoW!! This ThreaD GoT ToLd!!!

Yea but we had fun. Lol

PirateDiva
LoL...I Know!!

savvysparrow
Can someone private message me about the scene where Jack comforts Elizabeth? I'm really curious to know how that scene goes down!

evilm0nki3
What scene is that?

I want to know too! lol

willofthewisp
Not to change the subject, but if Will dies soon after he and Liz marry, without consummating the marriage, does that make it void? Not a lawyer, don't know these things.

savvysparrow
In that time, I think a marriage was in fact void if it was never consumated. I don't know about today but I remember reading that somewhere. Interesting...

Chiki Mina
i just noticed i got in trouble lmao. I feel like a 5 year old again.

lovethemtigers
You know when you really look at this scene...it's all about that denial thing going on...on screen this is going to be totally hot...Jack and Liz..the looks...the smoldering chemistry between their eyes...it's going to be like embarrasmentmg, come on, Liz admit how much you are in love with Jack.......so ......yeah, choke on it....cuz Jack is soooo going to get the girl...cuz knowing Keira, knowing Elizabeth and knowing all women....why would you settle for Will when you can have JACK....to me, there's no decision...Jack all the way...but it is a movie and there would be no interest if it were all free and clear...so the greater the denial and resistance...the hotter it's going to be when Jack and Liz finally give into each other...it's going to be soooo HOOTTT can't wait...

Chiki Mina
oh man im getting anxious now lol

willofthewisp
Denial is very hot, but it's part of their charm. Relationships aren't really in either one's agenda, but they're falling in love anyway. I love how they haven't shed their reputations yet either. No one except the crew really knows just how badass Liz is becoming, and no one really knows how decent Jack is becoming.

If a marriage isn't consummated, I think the law back then was that the marriage never happened, so I have no idea what that means for Liz.

Chiki Mina
liz doesnt care about the wedding she she just wants the weddint night lol

PirateDiva
Actually to be quite honest this scene didnt bother me all that much know that i think about it.....i just see it as LIZ still being hostile because shes still trying to battle her feelings for JACK...to me its like another Ma-rr-iage scene....when he suggest it (MA-rri-age) she gets up and starts insulting JACK cause she wants to hide her feelings!!! Same in this scene she just acts Hostile b/c she is still in a dilemma!!!

Mistypirate
Thats exactly what it looks like, that damn denial on her part. And when she mouths the name Will, it appears to me as if she is forcing herself to think of him. Obviously, Will wasn't in her thoughts at that time. Oh and noticed how a question mark is used, as if she was asking herself a question, Will?

PirateDiva
Right thats what i think...that Will? is just like her just telling herself "YOU LOVE WILL"....and u aint suppose to tell urself to love someone ur suppose to feel it!! Like she does with JAck!!!

So Misty I guess u and i got told to stay hush in the other thread right? MAn i feel picked on...LMAO!!!

Mistypirate
Yea I was just looking at it, what did you say? I didn't see anything wrong with your posts. Although I deserved it for calling her, well I'm not going to say it again. lol. Yea what was up with that?

PirateDiva
I dont know that was i was saying i was like HEY but i didnt even say anything wrong...but yet it was considered bashing i mean all i said was H***R!! well i guess its bashing!!

evilm0nki3
lol quite a few forums have been closed lately...

Mistypirate
I didn't see anything wrong w/ that thread, I know I used foul language. But Oh well what's done It's done. I just got annoyed because that girl had no business in there. The only times I have seen her around is when she has something "smart " to say to people. That's just not fair, I don't like injustice. I guess it offended people, oh well I apologized If I did hurt someones feelings.

PirateDiva
I know the MOD. suddenly took intrest and started regulating!!

Mistypirate
Isn't funny? roll eyes (sarcastic) oh well.
This is probably going to turn in to another KTTC forum.. kidding big grin

PirateDiva
OH GOD I HOPE NOT!!! i like it just the way it is!! clapping

Mistypirate
LOL I was kidding, this would be miserable if it turns in to another KTTC.

Well girls I'm off to sleep. Don't stay too long and be good. smile

PirateDiva
Nighty Night Misty...read ya 2morrow!!! LOL...get it!! U know cause i cant see or hear ya!!! LMAO!!! i crack myself up...yes yes i know hyper...LOL!!

savvysparrow
Not to put too fine a point on it, but can someone please PM me this supposed scene where Jack comforts Elizabeth?

lovethemtigers
liz doesnt care about the wedding she she just wants the weddint night lol

laughing True....whenever Liz refers to the wedding...she never ever mentions Will's name or that she misses Will or that she loves Will...all she ever says is "wedding night"...that's all she cares about...and I think she is hot for Jack, not Will.....let's see...we hear her say

1. will: when I return we can be married, if you'll still have me
liz: I'd already have you if it wasn't for these bars (OMG, and her dad is standing right there...she should have said "be careful, I love you and yes I'll still marry you when you return)

2. Liz: take into your calculations that you robbed me of my wedding night...
Beckett: ah yes, a wedding interrupted or fate intervenes, you make great efforts to ensure the freedom of Jack Sparrow.
Liz: These are not for Jack
Beckett: oh really?

3. Jack: my intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled.
Liz: I just thought I'd be married by now, I'm so ready to be married.

Jack gets this look on his face and hands her the bottle of rum....clears his throat....
Jack: you know....Lizzie...I am Captain of a ship and being Captain of a ship I could in fact perform a mar-ri-age...right here, right on this deck, right NOW>......
(Jack wants Liz...and me thinks he's sensing she wants him too...she wants sex with jack, not marraige with Will)

katelovespirate
i so agree lovethemtigers!!!!

here's a really, really stretched comparison.

the writers called Will the feast and Jack the interesting waffle.

We see Liz eating a feast in 1, along with Barbossa in his cabin. she is trying to be dainty and polite, but he urges her to release her pirate nature and she starts eating voraciously. however, a moment later she drops the food with the dismayed line "its poisoned?" even though the food was not poisoned, it turned out to not be what she wanted, even though she was hungry, and she didnt eat any more of it.

my bets are that if Barbossa had whipped up a waffle instead, she would have eaten the whole thing, even if it was poisoned. wink

LovelyOne
LMAO^^ KATE OMG great find!

I was just wondering if I was the only one to spot this in that deleted scene..but I think there was a sexual innu?" look what Liz did with the bottle right before he says that

willofthewisp
Don't forget how defensive she got when Jack asked her if finding Will was what she really wanted.
Jack: So what you want most, is to find the chest.
Liz: To save Will!
Jack: By finding the chest.

Who is she trying to convince? If she was really, truly in love with Will, she wouldn't think people would question her motives. If she were really in love with Will, she would feel no need to stress to Jack that finding the chest means saving Will. That's something he should just know already. But she has to convince herself, so she has to convince others as well.

LovelyOne
Lizzie had a huge urge to taste the waffle..but ted also says thats not the only reason why she likes the waffle..the compass points to the waffle not because she is hungry or wants to be belgian.. It points there because what she wants most in the world is that waffle.

Lizzies lust and Lizzies feelings for Jack are two differnt things on screen..the lust she's enjoying but the feelings for him she's afraid of..THATS whats gonna continue into 3. I can bet you she wont be sexually forward in 3.

taurusbaby0509
I know its been a couple of days sine you talked about the fire spelling Tortuga.... But, Liz spelled it herself did she not? Her plan was to have to ship sail to Tortuga to find Will who was looking for Jack. So she wanted to go to find one or the other... I had a point... but damnit I forgot...

LovelyOne
no it was to find Jack because Will is supposed to be with him..but he's not

she finds not Will but Jack and says "I'm here to find the man I love" I was like WTF? random line there why didnt she just jump straight to the chase and say "Jack where's Will?"

she sort of played on the lines a bit then becamse serious.

taurusbaby0509
I really wish I could remember my original point of posting that... hahaha

lovethemtigers
Oh yeah and that other part....right after "you smell funny"

Liz: Jack
Jack: hummmm
Liz: All I want is to find Will
(jack looks distressed, then gets that thought in his head)
Jack: Are YOU CERTAIN, is that What You Really WANT MOST?
Liz: Of course (all defensive)
Love that intense look on Jack's face.....

willofthewisp
Were you going to say that she left with every intention of finding Will, just expecting to see Jack? I think she was a little surprised when Jack told her he wasn't with him anymore. I don't think her saying "I'm here to find the man I love" is a good hint she and Will aren't meant to be, because I think she's trying to guilt Jack here. "You took my love and are a huge jerk if you don't give him back." Notice how she's not very playful at first. He makes that suggestion about being naked in his cabin and she just ignores it and moves on to her point. "Jack, I know Will came to see you. Where is he?"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>