Galactus vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
The fantastic four has been known to take down Galactus plenty of times. Can the JLA also be successful. JLA memebers consists of

Superman
Batman
Flash(Wally)
Wonder woman
Martian manhunter
Green Lantern(Kyle)

Soljer
Haven't you heard? Superman is on Galactus' level. And is necessary for the existence of the multiverse. Superman takes Galactus down solo.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Soljer
Haven't you heard? Superman is on Galactus' level. And is necessary for the existence of the multiverse. Superman takes Galactus down solo.

Hell Yes - with Tvo big grin

wait - supes doesn't need that

bigbran
Haven't you heard? Superman is on Galactus' level. And is necessary for the existence of the multiverse. Superman takes Galactus down solo. Check my profile, it's in there.
So is the one with Flash being able to beat Eternity.

hitemup
hell ya they can take down galactus.

Jesse7
Superman could take Galactus himself, as silly as this may sound its true, or have none of you seen what he did to Dominus?

He wouldn't beat Galactus by brute strength, but by T-vo.

Secondly its been stated on panel Supes is neccisary for existence, by the source.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Jesse7
Superman could take Galactus himself, as silly as this may sound its true, or have none of you seen what he did to Dominus?

Secondly its been stated on panel Supes is neccisary for existence, by the source.
laughing out loud

bigbran
Superman could take Galactus himself, as silly as this may sound its true, or have none of you seen what he did to Dominus? PANTS!!!

Jesse7
Originally posted by darthgoober
laughing out loud

I take it you didn't like the on panel showings, and Kismet further backing the feat and Dominus greater then multiversal power?

boriquaking55
Just tell Supes that Galactus called Lois a whore and the entire Marvel universe is screwed

darthgoober
I take it you didn't like the on panel showings, and Kismet further backing the feat and Dominus greater then multiversal power?
Yes, actually, I DID see it. In fact I have it right here, maybe YOU should take a look...
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/315/torquasmvo4pogh1.th.jpg
Notice how Supes says that he's been SLOWLY expanding the psychic arena. Well Galactus isn't going to give him enough time to do that.

darthgoober
I'm waiting Jesse. Now what.

bigbran
Yes, actually, I DID see it. In fact I have it right here, maybe YOU should take a look...
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/315/torquasmvo4pogh1.th.jpg
Notice how Supes says that he's been SLOWLY expanding the psychic arena. Well Galactus isn't going to give him enough time to do that. Isn't Galactus also a very powerful telepath, and stuff like that?

Ext@nt

LOL why must you make my eyes bleed reminding us of the PIS. Dominus would take out eternity. Supes never shoudlve been able to defeat him.

Draco69
If Galactus is PIS/CIS mode like he always is when he faces the FF, than the JLA takes it.

Validus
T-Vo on Galactus? Get the hell outta here with that trash. Galactus makes Superman his damn herald again.

kgkg

Secondly its been stated on panel Supes is neccisary for existence, by the source. laughing out loud

great_dane
galactus wouldn't stand a chance. supes, gl, and flash take it solo. wally could just give them all speed and take galactus'

kgkg
Originally posted by great_dane
galactus wouldn't stand a chance. supes, gl, and flash take it solo. wally could just give them all speed and take galactus' and drop the multiverse big grin

darthgoober
galactus wouldn't stand a chance. supes, gl, and flash take it solo. wally could just give them all speed and take galactus'
Despit what you may think, Flash i NOT faster than Galactus. Period. Galactus could take them all out with minimal effort in a no PIS fight.

great_dane
what are you talking about? so if he were to steal all his speed he'd be faster than the flash?? and he's not faster, the flash has instant time travel, (wally).

kgkg
what are you talking about? so if he were to steal all his speed he'd be faster than the flash?? and he's not faster, the flash has instant time travel, (wally). ur rite Glactus is to slow Flash might punch him out

darthgoober
what are you talking about? so if he were to steal all his speed he'd be faster than the flash?? and he's not faster, the flash has instant time travel, (wally).
Galactus THINKS faster than the Flash. He'd destroy him before he could think about speed stealing or time travel.

Besides, with the amount of energy Galactus has at his disposal, he could replace the kinetic energy that Flash stole with minimal effort.

bigbran
what are you talking about? so if he were to steal all his speed he'd be faster than the flash?? and he's not faster, the flash has instant time travel, (wally). None of this matters, Galactus wouldn't even realize Flash was attacking him.

Validus
Galactus THINKS faster than the Flash. He'd destroy him before he could think about speed stealing or time travel.

Besides, with the amount of energy Galactus has at his disposal, he could replace the kinetic energy that Flash stole with minimal effort.
You're not convincing great dane. This is the guy who said Flash could kill Eternity.

bigbran
galactus wouldn't stand a chance. supes, gl, and flash take it solo. wally could just give them all speed and take galactus' When you provide proof, I might take you seriously.....otherwise, profiled.

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
When you provide proof, I might ake you seriously.....otherwise, profiled.
laughing out loud

darthgoober
Originally posted by Validus
You're not convincing great dane. This is the guy who said Flash could kill Eternity.
I know, what's with the fanboys these days? SBP beating Galactus, and now FLASH? laughing out loud

bigbran
This is what happens. Keep in mind that Runner was there too, and it is argueable as to Runner being faster than Flash. But that doesn't matter because....
1. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/83/silversurfer03821ug3.jpg
2. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6340/silversurfer198801004kp0.jpg
3. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5213/silversurfer198801005tf4.jpg
4. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4854/silversurfer198801006yn3.jpg

Galactus will pawn them.

kgkg
I know, what's with the fanboys these days? SBP beating Galactus, and now FLASH? laughing out loud this is what will happen to Galactus wink

great_dane
thats dumb. if flash couldn't think as fast as he moves, he'd run into walls and not be able to pin point any certain location in the universe to time travel instantly

kgkg
thats dumb. if flash couldn't think as fast as he moves, he'd run into walls and not be able to pin point any certain location in the universe to time travel instantly Happy Dance ya these people are dumb

Flash FTW.

bigbran
thats dumb. if flash couldn't think as fast as he moves, he'd run into walls and not be able to pin point any certain location in the universe to time travel instantly Are you saying that Flash has a higher thinking capacity than Galactus?
Flash gets punted all the way to the other side of the solar system.

And all your non-proof fanboy rants won't change this one bit.

Ethereal
If Batman can find some way to defeat or attain something in the time it takes the rest of the JLA to hold off galactus...until he brushes them off and/or consumes the planet

kgkg
Originally posted by Ethereal
If Batman can find some way to defeat galactus in the time it takes the rest of the JLA to hold off galactus... Same thing happens in marvel .......... but if it's a fight Galactus can end it in seconds.

Galactus is hardly trying to blow shit up

bigbran
I'm glad we all agree that Galactus takes it easily.

BloodyAngel
Holy Jesus on Toast, Batman! That big guy in the pink helmet is gonna kill us!

The last words of Robin as the JLA get eaten like pizza at a frat party

Roldz
Flash can steal all the kinetic energy from Galactus, he would be derived of any movement then Flash could just IMP him over and over and over again while also stealing PC energies and dumping it in the speed force tell G runs out of all energy turning him into just plain Galan.... from there own it be easy fight... Flash 1000/10...

bigbran
Originally posted by Roldz
Flash can steal all the kinetic energy from Galactus, he would be derived of any movement then Flash could just IMP him over and over and over again while also stealing PC energies and dumping it in the speed force tell G runs out of all energy turning him into just plain Galan.... from there own it be easy fight... Flash 1000/10... You read great dane's mind.

BloodyAngel
Flash can steal all the kinetic energy from Galactus, he would be derived of any movement then Flash could just IMP him over and over and over again while also stealing PC energies and dumping it in the speed force tell G runs out of all energy turning him into just plain Galan.... from there own it be easy fight... Flash 1000/10...

But he needed help with Superboy Prime, and constantly gets smacked around by Gorilla Grodd? Nice try, but SHUTUPHO!

That's right, a woman just called you a ho.

bigbran
Originally posted by BloodyAngel
But he needed help with Superboy Prime, and constantly gets smacked around by Gorilla Grodd? Nice try, but SHUTUPHO!

That's right, a woman just called you a ho. He's joking.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by kgkg
ur rite Glactus is to slow Flash might punch him out laughing

BloodyAngel
He's joking.

Awww. sad I was hoping that the shutupho would have been funnier.

bigbran
Awww. sad I was hoping that the shutupho would have been funnier. Just go to one of great danes post, and you can use it there.

Roldz

That's right, a woman just called you a ho.

Actually im not a ho, im more of a pimp... You can call me pimp..lol

Regarding my earlier post, Ive been reading a lot of Danes post lately and i actually see that Working... In Danes mind

darthgoober
Awww. sad I was hoping that the shutupho would have been funnier.
Don't worry about it. Here you go...

Have at it.

BloodyAngel
Actually im not a ho, im more of a pimp... You can call me pimp..lol

Regarding my earlier post, Ive been reading a lot of Danes post lately and i actually see that Working... In Danes mind

Not calling you a pimp. Married woman. stick out tongue

I went ahead and read some of them. Pretty bad if you think Flash can take Eternity

Roldz
Not calling you a pimp. Married woman. stick out tongue

I went ahead and read some of them. Pretty bad if you think Flash can take Eternity

Wanna make some extra money then.. Sorry couldnt help my self...

Yeah those guys tend to be a little extreme.. Fans..lol

MattDay
jla will win, sorry to cut short your convo and something else... but anyway yea they have taken on threats all to similar to galactus, and their variety in powers puts them at good odds to beat galactus, u know it people!

Bol Gath
If Galactus doesn't have his jobber aura set to max he will demolish JLA without breaking a sweat... Seriously, this is just stupid. Galactus 10/10
(while not trying) 10000000000000000/10 (if he wants them dead).

don't shiv
Galactus v Hal Jordan Xtreme

JLA has a chance, stopping Galactus

don't shiv
The jla could punk Galactus through Gastric Indigestion.

Juntai
it could be done.

Priest
Flash Takes Galactus down including the DC and MArvel multiverse.

darthgoober
Bump

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
it could be done. How?

Mr Master
Galactus takes this quite easily.

Galactus Erased simultaneously and instantaneously, atleast 15 Novas.

It might of been more, thats how many I counted on this page

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1226/g2gf2.th.jpg

When one of the Novas attacks Galactus directly

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7734/g1nd2.th.jpg

Galactus Kills them all, with a thought

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6738/w2dy8.th.jpg

complexbrother
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Just tell Supes that Galactus called Lois a whore and the entire Marvel universe is screwed

HAHAHAHAHA !

endrict
how in the world can JLA beat galactus? they cant't Tyrant can beat the all up and so can galactus.

Juntai
They've defeated stronger, so it should be fairly concievable that it can happen.

endrict
SS can beat sups or anyone of them and SS is a fraction of galactus power.

Juntai
Originally posted by endrict
SS can beat sups or anyone of them and SS is a fraction of galactus power. Surfer would catch a horrible pounding from the combined might of the JLA.

Tshern
Surfer would catch a horrible pounding from the combined might of the JLA.
I think he meant Surfer can beat anyone individually, not all at once. I still kinda disagree, though.

tyranus
imperiex is a ripoff of galactus, just that he was written like galactus should be, it was kind of like DC saying; now this his how a universal threat should be written, so anyone here thinks the JLA could take round 2 on imperiex??

endrict
Originally posted by Tshern
I think he meant Surfer can beat anyone individually, not all at once. I still kinda disagree, though.

either which way.... say SS ties with sups and green lantern, SS is still a fraction of galactus power so.... can't galactus just finger flick them? or still beat them at all once?

Mr Master
either which way.... say SS ties with sups and green lantern, SS is still a fraction of galactus power so.... can't galactus just finger flick them? or still beat them at all once?

Absolutely, its madness to say jla can take Galactus.

I just pointed out a minor feat for Big G, Disintergrating 15 Novas, and EACH Nova is nearly the Surfer's Equal.

Hercules attacks Galactus

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9789/h1ic7.th.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6717/h2zj7.th.jpg

"With a mere thought, Galactus can strip the flesh from your bones"
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/2686/h3pu4.th.jpg

"Or Reduce you to protoplasmic slime"
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9240/h6js1.th.jpg

"You dare lay hands on one who can Re-create you with but a passing whim"
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7803/h4yi9.th.jpg

Hercules is humbled by Galactus
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9485/h5ur8.th.jpg

Another minor feat for Galactus.

xjustice69x
galactus for the win no dout

complexbrother
They would be benith his notice.

Validus
Originally posted by Mr Master
Absolutely, its madness to say jla can take Galactus.

I just pointed out a minor feat for Big G, Disintergrating 15 Novas, and EACH Nova is nearly the Surfer's Equal.

blink

nimbus006
If this is is a str8 up fight with no devices that can destroy a galaxy such as ultimate nullifier, or the motherbox then Galactus should take this everytime with relative ease. Now, if the JLA are allowed time to get one of these items or come up with one of their own then, of course they have a chance.

Galactus has never been beaten through sheer force or will so far as I know. Maybe I am wrong.

bigbran
They've defeated stronger, so it should be fairly concievable that it can happen. I already shown how he can deal with them.
They go down.... hard!

Darth Martin
Galactus>Superman

That JLA lineup>Galactus

bigbran
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Galactus>Superman

That JLA lineup>Galactus I can tell how wrong you are, just by your first answer.

Tshern

Oh yes, I definitely believe Galactus takes this easily. What I meant was Silver Surfer might not be able to take every member of the JLA individually. But as you have pointed out, Galactus should take this every time.

Lord Slaydo
Didn't the JLA get beat by a version of one martian manhunter on steroids in the Burning?

Galactus, barring jobbing, bad plot devices, Chris Claremont, Mark Waid, Kurt Busiek writing the story

OWNS the JLA.

Soujaboy
All those who believe that Galactus can defeat the JLA are crazy. Superman, and or Flash alone could take this fight..

Since Galactus has no strength feats, I believe Superman is stronger. Superman could probably physically destroy Galactus, and if that doesn't work he could use T vo to defeat him.

All Flash needs to do is steel Galactus speed and than hit him with a trillion imp's. Or if he wanted to end this quicker he could drop the multiverse on Galactus dome piece.

I mean really, what can Galactus do. The last time he appeared in Comic, it only took two elder god beings to defeat him.

Lord Slaydo
Is this the same Superman that got punched out by a kid in the JLA Pain of the Gods Series?

Or the same flash that couldn't capture Captain Cold?

Just checkin where there limitless power to beat galactus is comin from.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Flash alone could take this fight..

Bwahahah! You crack me up! rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud eek!

Bol Gath
OK. I have seen people (on this forum) agree on the fact that Galactus would destroy Onslaught... Now you may wonder what I'm getting at...

How well did all earths heroes combined might fare against Onslaught?
Yeah that's right, not that good... Do you think that the JLA could punk all those heroes like that? If so? Think again...

Onslaught (although he lost in the end) was a MAJOR threat to earths heroes... And Galactus would kill Onslaught in 10 seconds...

Galactus would cream the JLA... It seems some people doesn't know how powerful he really is... Surfer for example would destroy any single member of the JLA but he would lose to the whole lineup..
Galactus easily took out 15 surfer level (or almost surfer level). And that was a MINOR feat for him...

doan_m
Indeed. wasn't Superman the guy who managed to lift up an island in space in the movies(Not to mention, that one was filled with kryptonite which was acting as a suppressor for superman's full strength.)? Yeah thats what I thought.

And the kyle version of green lantern was the same sky who was able to move half of San Francisco to save it from a flood, as seen in one of the Grant Morrison JLA books.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Bol Gath
OK. I have seen people (on this forum) agree on the fact that Galactus would destroy Onslaught... Now you may wonder what I'm getting at...

How well did all earths heroes combined might fare against Onslaught?
Yeah that's right, not that good... Do you think that the JLA could punk all those heroes like that? If so? Think again...

Onslaught (although he lost in the end) was a MAJOR threat to earths heroes... And Galactus would kill Onslaught in 10 seconds...

Galactus would cream the JLA... It seems some people doesn't know how powerful he really is... Surfer for example would destroy any single member of the JLA but he would lose to the whole lineup..
Galactus easily took out 15 surfer level (or almost surfer level). And that was a MINOR feat for him...

Galactus Loses, he's not that powerful, I mean he's only a universal threat.

Icesaiyan
The JLA gets devoured!

newyorkcares
Originally posted by Draco69
If Galactus is PIS/CIS mode like he always is when he faces the FF, than the JLA takes it.
Sorry, still a newbie, what is CIS/PIS?

Soljer
Surfer can beat any single person on that line-up.

Not that it has to do with the thread.

But still.

Galactus takes this, twelve out of ten.

Stupid Rookie
Surfer can beat any single person on that line-up.

Not that it has to do with the thread.

But still.

Galactus takes this, twelve out of ten.

Yup, and enough with this Flash gives them all speed crap. G has taken down Surfer who is fast as heck. With ease I might add.

People should also check out the Odin & Thor vs Similar lineup thread.

Stupid Rookie
Oh and to further illustrate my point please note that G took out Tyrant, who beat SS, Morg, Terrax, Glads, Jack O'Hearts, Thanos, and I can't even remember who else (I am too lazy to look for the scans)

I think those people alone could give this line up a run for its money.

Tshern
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Oh and to further illustrate my point please note that G took out Tyrant, who beat SS, Morg, Terrax, Glads, Jack O'Hearts, Thanos, and I can't even remember who else (I am too lazy to look for the scans)

I think those people alone could give this line up a run for its money.
Tyrant only stalemated Thanos. And remember, the Tyrant, who fought Thanos and the other people you mentioned was severely weakened.

Stupid Rookie
Tyrant only stalemated Thanos. And remember, the Tyrant, who fought Thanos and the other people you mentioned was severely weakened.

I am pretty sure he had everyone imprisoned, and then Thanos was only able to "stalemate" him by leeching his power cells, even then I think it is a stretch to call it that.

bigbran
Tyrant only stalemated Thanos. And remember, the Tyrant, who fought Thanos and the other people you mentioned was severely weakened. No Tyrant whooped his ass. Thanos also had a power babble.

Accel
Originally posted by newyorkcares
Sorry, still a newbie, what is CIS/PIS?
CIS- Character Induced Stupidity

PIS- Plot Induced Stupidity

Basically he means if Galactus is the same way he is when the Fantasic Four kicks his ass.

Soujaboy
Jla, Im telling you Galactus is only on the same lv of characters who are universal threats. The Jla are global threats, so they take the majority.

Space M ummy
Jla, Im telling you Galactus is only on the same lv of characters who are universal threats. The Jla are global threats, so they take the majority.

what? since when is universal less than global? If there was a "head explodey" emoticon, I'd be using it now

Soujaboy
There is one, but Galactus just got beaten by two elder gods who are presumed multiversal threats. The Jla have beaten Lex Luther before, so I say they win.

complexbrother

http://captainrodger.free.fr/Mes%20gifs%20anim%e9s/stupidposts.gif

bigbran
There is one, but Galactus just got beaten by two elder gods who are presumed multiversal threats. The Jla have beaten Lex Luther before, so I say they win. You forgot about Agamotto, who has dropped when he was fighting Galactus, that he was multiversal. Galactus stalemated him.
Superman and Flash have both been said in this thread, that they can take Galactus alone.

Soljer
You forgot about Agamotto, who has dropped when he was fighting Galactus, that he was multiversal. Galactus stalemated him.
Superman and Flash have both been said in this thread, that they can take Galactus alone.

Flash drops the multiverse on Galactus while Superman T-vo's him, Batman whips out some anti-Galan spray, Wonder Woman calls the Godwave, the Green Lantern goes Parallax, and the Manhunter wishes he were more popular.

Soujaboy
Flash drops the multiverse on Galactus while Superman T-vo's him, Batman whips out some anti-Galan spray, Wonder Woman calls the Godwave, the Green Lantern goes Parallax, and the Manhunter wishes he were more popular.

Now people are getting it yes

MadroxRox
Galactus is, well, a cosmic, galactic being with great strength, intelligence, and other supreme abilities. There is a very good reason he is known as "The Destroyer of Worlds."

That being said, at least in the Marvel world, which of the major characters are yet to school Galactus on some battlefield - numerous times? He isn't by any means invincible, and when you look at his track record, at least on Earth, he isn't even really that tough.

OneDumbG0
Bump.

I think the JLA could notch a few wins FF style, but only if they use their brains instead of their brawn. But I believe they still lose a clear majority because lets face it, there's nobody with the genius intellect of Reed Richards in the JLA team. Batman's resourceful with maybe Tony Stark-level ingenuity, but Reed Richards is pure human genius and that's all that FF ever had on Galactus. Also, just to update the thread, I think John Stewart ought to replace Kyle Rayner as GL.

Galactus 8/10

Soljer
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Bump.

I think the JLA could notch a few wins FF style, but only if they use their brains instead of their brawn. But I believe they still lose a clear majority because lets face it, there's nobody with the genius intellect of Reed Richards in the JLA team. Batman's resourceful with maybe Tony Stark-level ingenuity, but Reed Richards is pure human genius and that's all that FF ever had on Galactus. Also, just to update the thread, I think John Stewart ought to replace Kyle Rayner as GL.

Galactus 8/10

Kyle > Jon.

Nuff Said.

Madvillain
Galactus flays them with a mere thought.

MattDay
mere thought? what comic was it i saw a pic of loads of powerful marvel heroes attacking galactus and, it must of been a crossover because you see superman punching him as well... I saw it ages ago, this guy goes nuts and smashes galactus's helmet as well... anyone know which one this is???

OneDumbG0
I have read many comics and I have no idea what you're talking about. And while Kyle might be better than John Stewart, I only suggested he replace him because Kyle's turned into Ion now.

Soujaboy
Superman alone can defeat Galactus, it's overkill to throw in the whole JLA.

Kutulu
Superman alone can defeat Galactus, it's overkill to throw in the whole JLA.

BWAHAHAHAH funniest thing I have read all day, good work.

OneDumbG0
Soujaboy has to be sarcastic. He has to be. I've seen him argue that Thor can beat Superman (which I personally agree with). And he knows Thor is no match for Galactus. This is either a joke or a mindfart on his part.

Tha C-Master

That's right, a woman just called you a ho. Someone used the Shutupho.... love

I heard it and had to come see it for myself. love

Soujaboy
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Soujaboy has to be sarcastic. He has to be. I've seen him argue that Thor can beat Superman (which I personally agree with). And he knows Thor is no match for Galactus. This is either a joke or a mindfart on his part.

evil face damn ya got me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.