Yahoo IM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheetah girl
Its cool

Barker
Don't give a shit.

Cheetah girl
Yea But I do

Barker
But I don't.

TheKingofKINGS!
Neither do I.

Barker
I don't either.

Cheetah girl
Yea I do

InnerRise
Originally posted by Cheetah girl
Its cool Shut the he!! up now.

wink

is it comprehensible.....

TheKingofKINGS!
And you're an annoying member. Blanka is cooler than you.

Barker
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
And that's saying something.

Piggle Humsy
no expression

Barker
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/scooter.gif

Lana
YIM sucks.

Cheetah girl
No it doesn't

Lana
Uh, yes it does.

I probably used it before you even had internet access, kiddo ermm

Punkyhermy
YIM rocks.
big grin
happy
and has the best smilies!

LethalFemme
Why is everyone being so mean to her? She's no different than a lot of other people here.ermm

Tha C-Master
Man that sig makes it REALLY hard to look at your post sad

Lana
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
YIM rocks.
big grin
happy

MSN = custom smilies = better happy

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
YIM rocks.
big grin
happy
happy not the best smilies but i like it

Cheetah girl
me too

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Why is everyone being so mean to her? She's no different than a lot of other people here.ermm <--------- agrees

Originally posted by Lana
MSN = custom smilies = better happy <---------- agrees

I like MSN and Yahoo.... AOL sucks though. no expression

Blanka
And you're an annoying member. Blanka is cooler than you. w00tw00t

ThePittman
AOL and Yahoo must DIE!!!!!! stick out tongue

RZA
I don't get it, what's so cool about MSN? It's just another IM program. AIM, YIM, ICQ, Skype..etc...etc..etc they're all the same.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by RZA
I don't get it, what's so cool about MSN? It's just another IM program. AIM, YIM, ICQ, Skype..etc...etc..etc they're all the same.

MSN is teh sex.

RZA
^
How so?

Mišt
Originally posted by Raz
Due to the recent influx of shit threads, Cheetah girl is banned from making new threads from now on.

Thank you.

w00t

Barker

Captain REX
YIM annoys.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by RZA
^
How so?

MSN is user friendly and it lets you upload custom smileys. The rest the annoying and just not friendly.

LanceWindu
AOL: Annoying sounds, shitty smiley codes, only idiots still use AOL anyways...

YIM: Ugly interface, shitty smilies...somewhat better than AOL since my YIM buddies can talk to me while I am on MSN.

MSN: Custom smilies, custom backgrounds, MSG Plus integration, overall more pleasing to the eye too.

Devalion
Originally posted by LanceWindu
MSN: Custom smilies, custom backgrounds, MSG Plus integration, overall more pleasing to the eye too.

And me eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Leo.M
I like MSN better...

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Devalion
And me eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

If you were only on YIM I would be there 24/7. stick out tongue

Clovie
I was too stupid to install it happy

Devalion
If you were only on YIM I would be there 24/7. stick out tongue

I'm not allowed.... sad

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Devalion
I'm not allowed.... sad

Good, because Yahoo sucks. ;p

Britrogue
I prefer MSN IM because you get the dancing pig!

cain marko
i like msn. never use yahoo. so wouldn't know.

JaehSkywalker
msn... yahoo... i use both... they're.. both ok i guess...

haven't downloaded aim yet...

Mišt
AIM is shit, dont even bother trying it out.

JaehSkywalker
okay... you said so...

LanceWindu

Mišt
Its not in your profile, loserface mhm

LanceWindu

JaehSkywalker
ermm

Mišt
I havent seen you online that often.......fartbreathmhm

LanceWindu

Mišt
Yeah well...

Yo mama so fat she uses a mattress for a tampon.mhm

Poo Face
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Why is everyone being so mean to her? She's no different than a lot of other people here.ermm Who cares, your sig is fecking hot! eek!

LanceWindu

Poo Face

JaehSkywalker
ermm...

Poo Face
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
ermm...

Gotta prob? smokin'

Shelbert Lemon

Clovie

Tempest
Originally posted by Barker
Don't give a shit.

THAT'S UNCALLED FOR..For a cool guy like you.. you're acting very uncool..You have become a bully..you disgust me.

Hmm dont know you and wouldnt want to..Ghhr men like you make me glad to be Bi

Originally posted by InnerRise
Shut the he!! up now.

wink

is it comprehensible.....

and dont get me started on you.. with your stupid catchphrase.

this girl made a chat thread so she wouldnt have to be bullid by people like you and you just bully her even more..

One question.. When i made a chat thread why didnt i get abuse..

Poo Face
Originally posted by Tempest
THAT'S UNCALLED FOR..For a cool guy like you.. you're acting very uncool..You have become a bully..you disgust me.

this girl made a chat thread so she wouldnt have to be bullid by people like you and you just bully her even more..

Hey,you are cool with me, right? I mean, these other guys, they are just weak and lame, not like me. So, we cool? confused

Tempest
Originally posted by Poo Face
Hey,you are cool with me, right? I mean, these other guys, they are just weak and lame, not like me. So, we cool? confused

until u bully a noob..

i have decided the next time i c one of you guys being a bully i will report you..i have had enough of your wise arse cracks to under 16 yr old members

deej
Yes chockolate does tase good

ThePittman
You should just use Trillian then you can use them all in one program.

Lana
You still have yet to add me to MSN again, ass.

Wait, he changed his MSN?

Add me back assface stick out tongue

Well, if said thread starter could stop making duplicate threads (there are many IM threads) and generally annoying the crap out of everyone...

A yahoo IM thread isn't a chat thread.

Mišt
The hell..I could have sworn I did...where did it go...hmm

Originally posted by Clovie
you haven't add me to MSN bawling

I cant remember anyone's addresses anymore laughing out loud

Tempest
Wait, he changed his MSN?

Add me back assface stick out tongue

Well, if said thread starter could stop making duplicate threads (there are many IM threads) and generally annoying the crap out of everyone...

A yahoo IM thread isn't a chat thread.

there are so many duplicate threads but th guy jut pick on hr.. i man com on.. i made a chat thread after her.. nobody camr into it and abused me..the way thy did with her..

she is 13/14.. she needs guidence not to be bullied and for mods to turn a blind eye.

im sorry but over the last few days i hav seen pointl thread and barker...king of kings and inersize have said nothing.. but find any littl xcu to attack her.. yet if i attacked them.. wouldnt i be bannd by now..

Lana
there are so many duplicate threads but th guy jut pick on hr.. i man com on.. i made a chat thread after her.. nobody camr into it and abused me..the way thy did with her..

she is 13/14.. she needs guidence not to be bullied and for mods to turn a blind eye.

im sorry but over the last few days i hav seen pointl thread and barker...king of kings and inersize have said nothing.. but find any littl xcu to attack her.. yet if i attacked them.. wouldnt i be bannd by now..

This is not a chat/social thread though. That's the thing. It's a "I like yahoo IM" thread and...do a search and use the term "title:yahoo" and see how many come up.

There really is no excuse to make duplicate threads and that's ALL she does.

Syren
Originally posted by Barker
Don't give a shit.

Oh FFS!

Barker, for an older member you really should know better.

Mišt

Yeah but you have been here for a while, and dont constantly make useless threads with little purpose.

Her threads consist of a useless topic (half of them are duplicate anyway) and then follow up with about 2 or 3 words. Eg this one, "Yahoo IM", then "Its cool"...uhh ok, was it necessary for the thread?

Or "Fat Albert" - "Fat Albert is stupid."

"My Real Age Is" - "13"

"My Real Name Is" - "Deanna"

"Hey one of the boys had the guts to ask me out!!!!" - "Cool"

Useless threads with no substance for continuing conversation.

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
Oh FFS!

What, to not express any sort of opinion unless it's positive?

Mišt
Oh FFS!

I agree, he should have said "OMFGPlulz: duntgiveashit" nahuh

Syren

Uh, no. You knpw perfectly well I wasn't suggesting he only have an opinion if it's positive. I simply meant that his reaction wasn't necessary and he needn't have responded if he didn't have anything even semi-substantial to say.

I know she makes duplicate threads, but she isn't harming anyone. Those who respond in an abusive manner just because they know they can get away with it are the ones truly in the wrong.

Lana
Uh, no. You knpw perfectly well I wasn't suggesting he only have an opinion if it's positive. I simply meant that his reaction wasn't necessary and he needn't have responded if he didn't have anything even semi-substantial to say.

I know she makes duplicate threads, but she isn't harming anyone. Those who respond in an abusive manner just because they know they can get away with it are the ones truly in the wrong.

Well, you can't expect people to NOT get fed up when they see useless duplicate thread after duplicate thread from the same member.

His post might have been a bit rude, but who on here isn't guilty of doing so? If you want to talk about unnecessary posts, 95% of the OTF is guilty of being just that. Why make a thread that has no substantial point to it or anything to say?

And quite frankly? I don't believe she's 13. A 13 year old would get a clue by now.

And Syren, you don't quite have a spotless reputation yourself, mind wink

Tempest

Lana
then talk to her privatley.. let who know what she is doing wrong..

and i didnt say this was a chat thread i asked them why they havent attacked me for making a duplicate thread..

Social threads aren't considered duplicates, unless someone makes the same thread twice.

Syren
Well, you can't expect people to NOT get fed up when they see useless duplicate thread after duplicate thread from the same member.

His post might have been a bit rude, but who on here isn't guilty of doing so? If you want to talk about unnecessary posts, 95% of the OTF is guilty of being just that. Why make a thread that has no substantial point to it or anything to say?

And quite frankly? I don't believe she's 13. A 13 year old would get a clue by now.

And Syren, you don't quite have a spotless reputation yourself, mind wink

*flashes breasts*

Stop owning me. You already have phenomenal power over me mhm

Seriously though, this incidence isn't the only one. I'm not defending Cheetah, I'm trying to point out that the general atmosphere here is painfully hostile. All the time shrug

Tempest

maybe we shud suggest the ignore button to him.. being here for so long im sure he knows how it work..

Lana
*flashes breasts*

Stop owning me. You already have phenomenal power over me mhm

Seriously though, this incidence isn't the only one. I'm not defending Cheetah, I'm trying to point out that the general atmosphere here is painfully hostile. All the time shrug

Hey, no fair distracting me! mad

droolio

The thing is, though, when people insist on acting stupid/breaking rules/just being flatout annoying and not getting a clue when people say "quit doing that"...others WILL get mad at them. I really don't post in the OTF anymore, and not because of the hostility...but rather because of the sheer stupidity that is so prevelant.

Mišt
then talk to her privatley.. let who know what she is doing wrong..

and i didnt say this was a chat thread i asked them why they havent attacked me for making a duplicate thread..

She's 13, she's not going to give half a crap.srug

*flashes breasts*

photo

herbyarly

~Lord_Vezon~
Its cool
MSN = custom smilies = better happy

Tempest
Social threads aren't considered duplicates, unless someone makes the same thread twice.
i want to say im not in any way attacking lana.. she knows i luva her

but i made a chat thread and barker king of kings said shit to me..Why. well i think they know that i dont give a fuc about thm.. but it not just hr. like sy said it the feeling in th otf its horrible.

Syren
Hey, no fair distracting me! mad

droolio

The thing is, though, when people insist on acting stupid/breaking rules/just being flatout annoying and not getting a clue when people say "quit doing that"...others WILL get mad at them. I really don't post in the OTF anymore, and not because of the hostility...but rather because of the sheer stupidity that is so prevelant.

laughing out loud

So predictable stick out tongue

I guess so, but because I spend a lot of time here I suppose it becomes more grating. I've been branching out into other forums lately though, yay me roll eyes (sarcastic)

In conclusion, n00bs - get a clue cookie

Lana
i want to say im not in any way attacking lana.. she knows i luva her

but i made a chat thread and barker king of kings said shit to me..Why. well i think they know that i dont give a fuc about thm.. but it not just hr. like sy said it the feeling in th otf its horrible.

Well, to be honest, a lot of people ARE getting annoyed with everyone and their dog making a social thread. They clutter the forum and hide threads that might have a point of something other than chat, and as I said...for some reason everyone feels they need to have one. What's wrong with the couple hundred that exist already? Why can't you use one of those?

Syren
I made a thread ninja

Lana
laughing out loud

So predictable stick out tongue

I guess so, but because I spend a lot of time here I suppose it becomes more grating. I've been branching out into other forums lately though, yay me roll eyes (sarcastic)

In conclusion, n00bs - get a clue cookie

My friends and I totally try and distract each other while playing pool by doing stuff like that ninja

Tempest
Well, to be honest, a lot of people ARE getting annoyed with everyone and their dog making a social thread. They clutter the forum and hide threads that might have a point of something other than chat, and as I said...for some reason everyone feels they need to have one. What's wrong with the couple hundred that exist already? Why can't you use one of those?

*sucks thumb* coz i wantd my own..

Mišt
I made a thread ninja

n00b, god you make me sick mhm

~Lord_Vezon~
Hi Lana and Syren! wave

Nice new avvy. happy

Syren
My friends and I totally try and distract each other while playing pool by doing stuff like that ninja

You actually flash your breasts at one another? shock

Shelbert Lemon

Its been my experience that not every 13 year old kid catches on so quickly. She might not understand how to use certain features here and should be taught if it irritates others so much.

And..... Sarah is right... there are some members here who go out of there way to be rude to her. Even if it is the so called stink hole of KMC being the OTF.... it is still in fact KMC and people here should be more courteous of someone so young. She cant get a clue if she is being bashed all the time. messed

Fëanor
I made a thread ninja sweet...i gots the needle, maybe we can knit a sweater togetha!

Syren
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Its been my experience that not every 13 year old kid catches on so quickly. She might not understand how to use certain features here and should be taught if it irritates others so much.

And..... Sarah is right... there are some members here who go out of there way to be rude to her. Even if it is the so called stink hole of KMC being the OTF.... it is still in fact KMC and people here should be more courteous of someone so young. She cant get a clue if she is being bashed all the time. messed

yes

Lana
You actually flash your breasts at one another? shock

Yes stick out tongue

Syren
w00t

Tempest
lol

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Man that sig makes it REALLY hard to look at your post sad

yeah but its an awesome one. Happy Dance I hope she never changes it. big grin

Council#13
Its cool

Has God not yet set a limit to the threads you may start every year?

Lyna303
no...i like msn... shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.