Cyborg Superman versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
showdown in NYC

kgkg
Thor

masterbruce
any particular reason? since cyborg can beat superman sometimes, why can't he beat Thor? Is this a close fight?

kgkg
Originally posted by masterbruce
any particular reason? since cyborg can beat superman sometimes, why can't he beat Thor? Is this a close fight? Superman doesn't have a hammer smile

Superman has K.O Cyborg with one punch.

When thor is not jobbing he is quit powerful

kgkg
big grin

masterbruce
superman may not have a hammer, BUT

Thor doesn't have heat vision, freeze breath, X-ray vision, nor Superman's speed (all of which are useful in fighting Cyborg)

masterbruce
besides, Thor may not realize Cyborg's vulnerable areas as he doesn't have experience like Superman

kgkg

Thor doesn't have heat vision, freeze breath, X-ray vision, nor Superman's speed (all of which are useful in fighting Cyborg) His hammer > all that.

also Godblast which defeated Durok after all

BloodyAngel
Cyborg Supes would probably beat Clor

Thor wouldn't have too many problems. He's got the versatility advantage, and has done a lot of amazing things, including defeating enemies more powerful than Superman in his timespan. Unfortunately, he is used to up the persona of other characters a lot, so I can see why someone would think that lower characters could beat him.

Horrificus
Thor takes this easily.

The list of powers and abilities, (including super speed, as I have proven before) is just crazy long.
Thor can do tons of things that Cyborg Supes has absolutely no defense against.

Avalonofthewind
Henshaw.

In addition to the massive speed advantage, Henshaw also has tons of options that neither Thor nor standard Supes have.

Tron

Thor doesn't have heat vision, freeze breath, X-ray vision, nor Superman's speed (all of which are useful in fighting Cyborg)

And the hammer isn't?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjolnir_%28Marvel_Comics%29

Superboy Prime
This thread's been done before sad

And I remember seeing some nice Cyborg scans from Avalon.

UniOmni
Has Henshaw ever utilized speed, like Superman has??

Just cause he's similar, doesn't mean he can do everything Superman can.

Until i see scans of a speedblitz, Thor gets the majority.

Horrificus
And, even if Henshaw can speedblitz, there is evidence of Thor being able to observe, react to and move at the speed of light or faster, as he has for example, been able to deflect ls and ftl attacks and blasts.

And, if we are going to just put down a list of powers, and SAY that a character WILL use them, then Thor WILL use his power over Time.

Time trumps Speed.

Thor wins again.

Scoobless
Plus Henshaw is essentially an energy being that Thor can absorb into Mjolnir for a quick and easy win

Avalonofthewind
Borg has controlled a planet sized chunk of the source wall.
Source wall>Mjolnir

Borg creates a couple of adamantium clone bodies, and makes weapons strong enough to hurt Superman or the Eradicator.

Uses hypersonics, willhunters, kryptonian weapons, apokalyptan weapons, the very environment..ect.

Borg wins.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Borg has controlled a planet sized chunk of the source wall.
Source wall>Mjolnir

Borg creates a couple of adamantium clone bodies, and makes weapons strong enough to hurt Superman or the Eradicator.

Uses hypersonics, willhunters, kryptonian weapons, apokalyptan weapons, the very environment..ect.

Borg wins.

I also think Borg easily takes the majority of Thor.

hitemup
thor takes it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.